Operation: Final Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Secrets from his past are slowly revealed.
8.1k words
4.79
31.2k
28

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spartan22
Spartan22
606 Followers

Again, I'd like to thank Wolf Vixen for her amazing editing job! Also, I'd like to point out that this story does not revolve around sex, so if that is all you are looking for you may want to skip it. In addition to previous authors I mentioned last chapter, a lot of inspiration was drawn from DQS1, Rehnquist, Frozenhero1, and rpsuch, just to name a few. As for musical inspirations, I probably listened to U2 more than was healthy as I wrote this story, in particular during Chapter III. Please enjoy.

III

As he began to stir, he realized he was holding Trixie in his arms. It was adorable how she snuggled up against him with her legs intertwined in his. He placed his hand upon hers, her hand already lying upon his chest.

Ryan could smell the fresh air from the wind blowing through the open window and hear the ocean waves rolling up the beach. Looking at Trixie reminded him he was all but in heaven. He had never experienced so much joy, and so much sorrow, all at the same time. A single tear silently rolled down across his nose and down the other side of his face, dropping onto the bed. He kissed her forehead and slowly sat up, trying not to make a sound.

---

Trixie sprawled across the bed, suddenly realizing that it was empty. Slowly she awakened and sat up. "Ryan?"

She shimmied out of bed and checked the bathroom and the living room area but he was nowhere to be found. When she walked in the kitchen, she found a small breakfast tray with a note attached:

Trixie,

Good morning! I had to run off for some business, but not before I picked you up a croissant and some chocolate covered strawberries. Not a breakfast of champions, I know, but I didn't want to make you anything warm that would wind up getting cold. Besides, that's what room service is for! Feel free to order whatever you like and put it on my bill.

I'll meet you back at the resort at noon and will take you to lunch. Please wear your yellow sundress and high-heeled sandals. Until then, enjoy the beach and the shopping. See you then.

Yours truly,

Ryan

She smiled at the note and picked up one of the chocolate covered strawberries, taking a small bite.

---

Speechless didn't even begin to explain how Ryan felt when he pulled the car up to the resort entrance where Trixie was waiting. He couldn't take his eyes off her even as he parked the car and got out.

"So, how do I look," Trixie asked while doing a quick twirl in her yellow sundress.

"Y-you look... amazing, Trixie. I...," Ryan tried to finish his sentence but was at a loss for words. Trixie smiled and curtsied as he ran around the car to open the door for her.

"Why thank you, kind sir. Oh, by the way, open up," She held out her last chocolate covered strawberry.

Ryan smiled and opened his mouth, gratefully accepting the strawberry, "You're too good to me."

Trixie snickered, "I know. I kind of am, aren't I?" She turned her head to the side and batted her eyelashes.

"But, from what I've seen so far, you're too good to me, too. I think you keep forgetting I am something of a sure thing, you know. Not many guys can say that. Just remember you don't have to try so hard to impress me."

With a bashful smile, Ryan said, "I know."

His face froze for a moment. Then it contorted. He held it that way for a few seconds, leaving Trixie to try and figure what on earth was going on.

Ryan turned his head to sneeze.

Trixie laughed, "What was that about? Are you allergic to blondes now?"

He grinned sheepishly as he helped her in the car, "Actually, I sneeze when I eat really dark chocolate. Not sure why, I've just always done that."

Sitting in the car and crossing her legs, she smiled at him and said, "You are a strange one, Ryan." She shook her head while looking at him inquisitively, "Adorable, but very hard to figure out."

Ryan closed her door and ran around to the other side and got in, "I'll take adorable as a compliment." He leaned towards her an inch or two and hesitated as if caught in a dilemma. Making a decision, he leaned further across the armrest and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. Her eyes opened wide; she was caught off guard, but her surprise swiftly turned into a genuinely warm smile. VERY hard to figure out, she thought as they drove off to lunch.

---

"I'm glad you skipped the rest of the afternoon to take me out here. The North Shore is absolutely beautiful," Trixie exclaimed, kicking her legs to stay above the water while viewing the scenery.

"It was all my pleasure, Trixie," Ryan looked around the bay and also took the scene in; there was no doubt he agreed with her. "The conference ended early today; they don't seem to be very well organized. But I guess that's our gain."

Ryan asked her, "So about this time last week, did you imagine you'd be on the Hawaiian Islands, snorkeling in crystal blue water and swimming with sea turtles?" Three large sea turtles were only a few feet underneath Ryan and Trixie. They slowly swam by, and seemed to be fully aware of the humans, yet they were unafraid and content.

"They look so strong. I bet their skin is at least a half-inch thick." Trixie looked like she was caught up in a daydream, "I knew they were big, but seeing them up close... well, they're a lot bigger than I thought they would be."

The three turtles made a slow descent towards the sand at the bottom of the ocean floor below.

"Ok, Ryan. You are officially in my rolodex," Trixie giggled. "Any time you want me, just let me know. Even if you never take me to Hawaii again."

She snickered, "Though, if I could talk you into it, I would."

"That would be wonderful," Ryan replied.

It didn't dawn on Trixie until a few seconds after he said that -- probably because of her state of euphoria -- but Ryan actually seemed a little sad when he said that. Or if not sad, at least a lot more monotone than she would have expected after making an offer like that. When she looked over at him, however, he was nothing but smiles.

Ok, note to self: let's not talk about the future, she thought. Or there might not be a next time with him. And the way he's spoiling me I'd be a fool to ruin future business with him.

Ryan put his hand gently on her back, just between her shoulder blades. It nearly gave her goose bumps, "Trix, check that out! Have you ever seen a school of purple and black fish?" Ryan pointed to them as they swam by. There must have been at least thirty, maybe more.

Trixie watched them intently; her smile couldn't have been any bigger. She put her arm around Ryan's waist. When the school vanished out of sight, she turned to Ryan and put her free hand to the side of his face, "'Trix', huh?"

Ryan smiled sheepishly, "Sorry, it came out naturally. You have to admit, it has a good ring though."

"Yes, it does," Trixie pulled him in closer and kissed his lips gently. She looked back at him, gauging his reaction. She didn't need to see his face though; she could tell he liked the kiss based on what was pressed up against her leg.

She kissed him again; it lasted a lot longer, this time. Trixie looked around the area, scanning for anyone else in the area. A devious smile crept up on her face, "It looks like it's just you and me. The other turtle chasers are far enough away..." Her voice trailed and the look in her eye told him exactly what she wanted.

"You mean there are other people out here on the Hawaiian Islands? I thought it was just you and me," He nuzzled her softly, kissing her back. "At least it feels like it's just you and me."

Her hand reached into his board shorts, "Ooh, what's this? A present for me?"

Ryan moaned as she grabbed his shaft. He continued to caress her; the hard part was staying afloat. She could tell that he wanted nothing more than lying down on a soft bed while she took care of his member. Everything was so overwhelming, for the both of them.


Ryan began to caress her breasts while kissing her passionately. He couldn't wait for a hotel room, and they both knew it. He lightly ran his fingers over her nipples and gave a wicked smile when she breathed sharply. She started stroking faster.

She knew if he had his way -- and if she had her way too -- she'd put him inside her. That would be a little too difficult while treading water, even with flippers. Her thoughts on the subject didn't last long as she felt two fingers pulling her bikini bottoms to the side and slowly enter her slit.

She was amazed at how well he touched her. Her legs grew weak and she wanted to stop treading water and just sink to the bottom of the ocean. If only she could. Trixie drew herself closer to Ryan, one hand still stroking him and the other wrapped around his neck. They were both still locked in an obsessive, loving kiss.

Right when she thought she couldn't take much more, she heard Ryan breathing faster and felt him begin to pulsate. That turned her on even more, and before she knew it, waves of pleasure began to overcome her as she orgasmed. She listened to Ryan cum as they simultaneously exploded.

As amazing as it was, it took everything they both had to stay afloat. Instinctively they rolled over on their backs and lightly began kicking, and then they started laughing. Ryan looked at her with such a tremendous adoration, much differently than any other guy had looked at her after having sex. Some guys would look at her with a lustful afterglow, but never with adoration.

She smiled and bit her lip, staring right back at him and into his beautiful eyes. Oh, dear Lord, what is wrong with me? What am I doing here? This time, she couldn't tell if he was looking at Trixie... or the mystery girl. I've got to get away from him before he makes me any crazier than I already am...

---

The next day, Ryan was away at conferences for the majority of the day and didn't come back until late. Trixie was a little disappointed, but it gave her time to go to the spa and relax. In a way she was even a little relieved. It would be a great opportunity for her to loosen up, relax, and let her stress drift away like a leaf floating down the stream.

She absolutely loved how the French manicure and pedicure looked. As amazing as her nails looked, she admitted to herself that the best part of the entire day was the massage itself. She always loved to be physically touched. Not just in a sexual way -- in fact, the longer she had been in the business, her overwhelming desire for sex had slowly declined. It wasn't because her hormones were changing or anything like that; it was because it became a chore. She compared it to a child who decided they would have ice cream every night for dessert; it would be wonderful at first but they'd eventually get tired of it -- even sick of it. Too much of a good thing, as they say. But she didn't feel that way with Ryan. In fact, she looked forward to sex with Ryan. Not just the raw animal fucking, but also the slow and tender lovemaking. Still, there was something unquestionable about physical touch. About lying in a man's arms. Well, the right man anyway. There was something about lying in his lap at night while watching a movie, sitting between his legs and feeling his strong hands knead away the tight knots in her shoulders, or simply being held in his arms for so long that the clock on the wall stopped ticking.

It had been years since anyone had made her feel that way. Trixie tried to recall the last time she felt like this; certainly not with any of her other clients. She could rule that out easily enough. Not with her last few boyfriends, either. When was the last time... freshman year of college? Maybe. She didn't know what she had with Ryan... it wasn't love, but it was undoubtedly special. In fact, she dared to admit that it was beyond amazing.

But it wasn't like it was love.

You couldn't love someone you just met, after all.

You just couldn't.

---

"I missed dinner, didn't I," Ryan looked like a zombie. He had practically crawled into the room.

Trixie stood up off the couch, gently cinching her bathrobe closed, even though she deliberately revealed a nice display of cleavage. "You poor thing, it's past nine and you haven't eaten yet? What the hell are they having you do at this conference again? It sounds like they're using and abusing you tiger," She walked over to Ryan and started to rub his shoulders. She seemed a little irritated -- not with him, but at the condition he was in.

He gave her a tired smile, "Did you at least have something?"

"Go sit down," She took his hand and led him to the couch. "Yes, I already had dinner when I realized you were going to stand me up. You're ignoring my question, tiger. You've been pretty good at doing that lately."

Ryan chuckled a little. His simple laugh turned into a quiet moan as he gave his legs a rest, sitting down in front of the couch. Trixie sat down behind him, straddling Ryan with one leg on each side.

"Oh, it's mostly self induced, baby."

She beamed when he called her baby.

"I'm just trying to get everything accomplished early so I can enjoy the rest of my time here. There's a lot I need to take care of. Not a big deal though, I'll get through it."

"Not a big deal? These knots in your shoulders are huge! Someone at your conference is obviously stressing you out." Trixie dug harder into his shoulders, kneading the tight muscles. He winced and groaned out in discomfort, but softly sighed when she slightly backed off the pressure.

Ryan smiled subtly, "You have no idea. How was the spa, by the way?"

Trixie grinned from ear to ear, as if she was transported back to her earlier heavenly experience, "It was absolutely amazing. I can't remember the last time I did something like that. Well, ok, I can, but this was different. Not only was it in Hawaii, but I didn't have anything else to do today. It was like my mind was calm and at peace; normally I can't enjoy the spa as much as I'd like because I'm always thinking about work or school or something else. No responsibilities, no deadlines.

"And I have you to thank for that Ryan," She bent down to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"School, huh? Beauty and brains? So what are you studying?"

She bit her lip, "It's top secret, sorry."

He laughed, "So you could tell me but you'd have to kill me?"

"Something like that," she giggled back.

"Death by sex? I can live with that. Go ahead and tell me and then you can proceed with my torturous demise."

"No," she exclaimed with a slight upward curve to her lips. "I'm not here so you can find out my deepest darkest secrets. I'm here to take care of you, and maybe find out yours along the way." He knew she was pretending to be tough, but her cute, quiet snicker gave her true feelings away.

"I'll order you."

"I said nothing kinky, remember? Not in the contract, you're not my Master," She held on to his shoulders for balance and leaned down so he could see her face to face while she stuck her tongue out at him.

Ryan turned around to face her and gently took her by her hands. He gave her an unsettling look.

"Fine," he said, his hands sliding from her hands to her wrists.

For the first time since they met, Trixie was uncertain if she had gone too far. She hadn't seen this side of Ryan before. Oh my goodness, did I set him off? I was just playing, just teasing! Her heart beat faster. She tried to calmly lean back and twist her wrists. When it didn't work, she became a little more frantic and tried harder to get away.

Suddenly, Ryan leaned forward towards her, causing her to fall backwards on the couch. He had her semi-pinned. Letting go of her wrists, he moved his hands down to her sides.

And he began tickling her mercilessly. Trixie yelped with sheer surprise and her legs flung up in the air.

"RYAN! Stop!" Trixie was laughing uncontrollably.

Ryan gave her the same sinister look, but she understood he was just teasing her, "Nope. You're gonna tell me everything... everything I want to know about you. Starting with your school."

Trixie squirmed underneath him, "You monster, I'll never tell you!"

Ryan raised an eyebrow, taking that as a challenge. His hands slid down from her sides to her legs and knees.

"Stop!!" Defiance wouldn't work, so she changed tactics. She tried to negotiate. "Please! I'll give you a blowjob right here and now!"

For a moment, she thought Ryan was going to stop. His grip briefly loosened, but not enough to get away, "Hmm... part of our 'contract', missy, is as much intercourse and oral as I want, so I'm not really gaining anything. No deal." He tickled her even more fiercely.

"Ryan!!" Ok, so bartering and dealing was off. Next tactic: Appeal to his better nature. "This isn't like you! You'd never do this to a girl; you're not a torturer."

He snickered, "We always hurt those we love the most. Deal with it, and tell me what I want to know."

Dammit, she thought. Time to go for the big guns; my last resort. Take this, cowboy.

"You're going to make me cry!" She put on her biggest pouty face she was able to summon. Her lower lip started to quiver. She even knew how to make her eyes watery, but Ryan didn't know that; she tried as hard as she could to turn on the waterworks. It was cruel, but all was fair in love and war.

She felt his hands stop, and relax their grip. For a moment, she almost felt bad tricking him like that.

Almost.

She quickly jerked free from his grasp and started running down the hall towards the bedroom. Ryan grunted; he knew he had been tricked. Trixie squealed and ran faster; she knew she had just tricked a bull by throwing a red cape over its face, but now the cape had been pulled away. And the bull was pissed.

Barely making it into the bedroom, Trixie turned around and grabbed the door to swing it closed. But it was too late; the bull had already charged into her.

Within a second he flung her over his shoulder. Before she knew it, her heels were over her head, she was lying on his shoulder, and all she could see was his ass. She felt him flip up her bathrobe and give her a quick, stern spank right on her own. She gasped sharply. Just as quickly as he lifted her, she somehow ended up on the bed.

Her big blue eyes looked at him in awe; his strength was incredible. In a matter of mere seconds she had been lifted up like she weighted no more than a feather and now she had been carefully put down on the bed just as quickly.

"Ok! I give up!" She laughed, but was panting from the chase. Her arms fell above her head, exhausted, "I don't even remember what you were asking me."

Ryan sat on the bed next to her unable to contain a youthful smile. "I don't remember either. Oh, wait. School! You said you were going to school?"

She nodded, "You really want to know about me, including my school?"

He nodded back.

"Ok, ok. If you truly must know I guess I can tell you one or two things."

She took a breath, trying to figure out where to begin. "Well, it's nothing huge, but I've been taking courses to become a massage therapist. A few business courses as well; I'd love to have my own business some day." Before he could even say anything, she narrowed her eyes and said, "It has nothing to do with my current occupation, or anything sexual. It's something I want to do when I get a little older and move on with my life. When I'm ready to settle."

Ryan nodded in understanding.

She smiled, "Just a nice little relaxation spa and massage place. Kind of like the one I was at today. If anything, today confirmed it. I really want to do that."

"That sounds wonderful, Trix. I actually didn't even think about correlating it with your... what you do now. You probably just gave me the best massage I've ever had, in fact."

Spartan22
Spartan22
606 Followers