Operation Weekend Spoiler

Story Info
He fucked my wife so I fucked his life.
6.8k words
3.9
225.1k
154
126
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicidan
Magicidan
1,119 Followers

Warning, you are entering a cuckold free zone. If you do not like stories of temptation, human frailty, and redemption, please do not read this story. You will not enjoy it. But, if you take solace that there are husbands who fight dirty to save their marriages I bid thee read on.

Once again I find myself in the position of being a mere scribe, presenting a story which was told to me by a friend-of-a-friend. The story is not mine, I merely set pen to paper and added structure and punctuation to words that were torn from the soul. I am the omnipotent narrator, not the judge of morality. The protagonist swears the story is true. I will leave that to the reader to decide. All names and places have been changed.

Constructive criticism is always welcome. Ad hominem attacks will, of course, be deleted.

If you enjoy this missive I encourage you to read my earlier works. Thank you.


Something just didn't seem right.

My wife Eva was a secretary, make that a damn good secretary with a great job. In ten years at Consumer Industries she never had to work overtime. Nope, not once. She worked 9-5 Monday through Friday and came home. We ate dinner together and had a date night every Saturday. I didn't think life could get better.

After years of excuses we agreed the time was right to start a family. My career was doing great and we would be able to live on my salary in the style to which we were accustomed. Eva went to her doctor and was pronounced 100% healthy and ready to become a mother. She stopped taking the pill and began a vitamin regimen that her doctor said would make conception a slam dunk. That evening we selected a bedroom to be the nursery and began discussing names.

I encouraged Eva to give notice so she could relax and concentrate on conceiving. She said her job wasn't very stressful and wanted to work until she had a baby bump to show off. I guess that's why her announcement came as such a surprise.

"Honey, I've been approached with an interesting proposition. Mr. Walters thinks I would make a great administrative assistant."

"But you're going to make an even better mother."

"Well, I've been thinking...maybe we could postpone having a baby a few years."

I was crushed and told her if she said yes our fairy tale would not end with ''and they lived happily ever after."

"Don't be silly. We still have plenty of time to start a family."

Two days later Eva came home and said she accepted the promotion. We had a big fight. A week later she announced she would be going on her first customer call...a large manufacture in California. She would be leaving Friday morning and coming home Monday afternoon. We had not spent even one night apart since we were married and now my wife wanted to go to California with her boss. I was not a happy man.

I begged her to reconsider. She dug in her heels and said she had to do this to see if she was good enough.

On Friday morning I told her I would drive her to the airport. "No. The company is sending a town car for me."

"No." I said, "If I have to be separated from the woman I love I am driving you to the airport and kissing you goodbye at the departure gate just like in the movies."

"But what about work?"

"Screw work. You're more important than work...than anything."

Eva finally agreed but said she would have to call the service to cancel them. She looked uncomfortable during our ride and I hoped it was just nervous jitters about flying.

Unfortunately, because I didn't have a boarding pass, I had to make our farewell kiss outside of security. I told her I would wait in the parking lot in case she decided to place our having a family above this job audition. Yes, that's right, she wouldn't know if she got the promotion until her boss saw her interact with the customer.

"Even if you choose work over our family I'll still pick you up right her Monday afternoon." Again she tried to talk me out of it.

Driving home that queasy feeling in my stomach engulfed my whole body. I knew she was up to something and it wouldn't be good.

When I got home I went straight to her briefcase. I thought it odd she didn't take it with on her business trip; opening it was a cinch because she never changed the combination from 0-0-0. Inside I found an itinerary for two round trip tickets from Chicago to San Francisco.

.

Next was a confirmation of a reservation for two guests for three nights; it was in Ronald Walters' name. I searched for another page with Eva's name but found none. This was not looking good.

I carefully examined every paper in the case; the rest were work related.

"Damn!" I yelled. If only I had thought to look in it last night I could have confronted her.

I knew she couldn't answer her phone on the plane but left her a message, "My loving wife. It's not too late for you to come back. Charge a first class ticket home on my AMX card and we'll make you the most beautiful new mother in Chicago."

A couple hours later I received a text a couple hours later that said "Arrived safely...now stop being silly! I have work to do!"

I called her but it went straight to voice mail. That meant I had work to do. Detective work.

I began my search with her desk. I found Consumer Industries Employee Handbook to be most interesting. On page one was my wife's signature agreeing to abide by the Code of Conduct which included automatic termination for any employee, regardless of title, seniority, or statue, entering into a sexual relationship, regardless of duration or gender, nor marital status of either party(s), with any co-worker(s) or subordinate(s).

Since I couldn't stop their affair I knew that I had to document the heck out of it to get my revenge.

I called Eva's employer and pretended to be a customer. "I'm sorry but Mr. Walters is taking a couple of personal days off but will be back on Tuesday. Can someone else be of assistance?"

Later I called Eva's number and was told she was also taking a couple of personal days off.

I called our cell phone provider and requested a printout of all calls made from my wife's phone during the last year. Since it was under my name they were very cooperative and offered to e-mail them to me. I thanked them for their excellent customer service and was soon scanning page after page of numbers.

I was able to identify most as friends and family but there was one which suddenly appeared about six months ago; it got a slew of calls for three weeks, then nothing until ten days ago. There were a score of calls from that number but no return calls. A quick check of White Pages showed it was registered to her boss, the bastard whom she was with right now.

I searched my memory from a half year back and remember Eva was in the mood from hell for a couple of weeks, all sullen and withdrawn. After she snapped out of it she joked that it was female problems and I wouldn't understand. Well I understood now. The calls from her boss resumed shortly after we had visited the doctor to begin the road to parenthood. And now it seems the fertile womb who professed before God and man to forsake all others was having an affair.

I collapsed on the floor sobbing.

When I composed myself I got on the computer and searched Eva's e-mail account. It only took three guesses to figure out her password. I started checking all the saved messages; nothing of note. Then I found a folder labeled lawn service. Bingo. There were 34 saved messages.

The first said, "Eva, sex with you was incredible. When can we get together again? Ronny.

Her response was curt, "Yesterday was a mistake that can never happen again."

This was followed by a couple dozen e-mails trying to schmooze her into a repeat performance. When that failed the bastard changed tactics. The next e-mail had an attachment; a picture of Eva naked lying on a couch. From the pose and expression on her face she had no idea it was being taken. The message was to the point. "Unless you want your husband and everyone you work with to get a copy we will resume our affair."

Eva's response was to appeal to his sense of decency.

His response had two more pictures attached.

I was furious and almost punched out the monitor.

Thus the trip to California came to be. Three nights of blackmail sex. I didn't sleep a lick while debating flying out to confront the bastard.

I called the hotel Eva was staying early Saturday morning. What a surprise, she wasn't registered as a guest. The cheap bastard she was fucking wouldn't even spend the money to get a separate room to throw me off the scent. I documented who I spoke with than asked if Ronald Walters was a guest. Yep. Room 719. Busted.

So I called my lovely wife on her cell phone. She sounded a little tired from the previous night's activities. "Honey, I felt so bad the way we left things that I tried to surprise you by having room service bring you up breakfast but they said they had no record of you as a guest." I would have loved to see the look on her face as she stammered something about the room must be in the company's name. No problem...give me your room number and I'll buy my girl the best breakfast that hotel has."

Eva stammered, "No, no please don't bother. We're meeting the customer for brunch in a little while." There was panic in her voice.

"Well I still want to know what room you're in."

"Uhhhh. Room 719."

"Fine, I'll be calling you on the room phone this evening, say eight your time. That will give you plenty of time to have dinner with your customers. We have a lot to talk about."

That should put a damper on her hjinks.

* * * * *

I spent the rest of the day learning as much about Ronald Walters as I could. I went to a library across town from where I lived and searched public records. The Cook County Assessor showed he lived in Park Ridge, a tony suburb nestled between Chicago and O'Hare Airport. Next I searched the Cook County Recorder's website and learned he paid $725,000 for his house just before the real estate market tanked. It seems mister lover boy was behind in his mortgage and a lis pendens had been filed. This meant he was going into foreclosure.

The last site I checked had a great aerial view of his house. It was the last house on a street that dead ended at a forest preserve. Even better, there was a bicycle/jogging trail through the woods.

I decided to reconnoiter the house. I dressed like any other cyclist and cruised by the house without slowing down. When I was certain I was alone I hid my bike in the bushes and crept up to the back door of the house.

One trick my dear departed grandfather taught me was how to spring a cheap door lock. It amazed me how people felt secure with a $15 lock set they bought at a big box hardware store to protect all of their valuables. I put on a pair of gloves, made sure no one was coming, and turned my attention to the inexpensive lock It took me less than thirty seconds to get the door open. Thanks gramps.

After making sure the house was empty I began searching the premises. My first stop was his office. I turned on his computer and damn near puked when I saw his screen saver was a picture of my naked wife. I searched his box and downloaded every picture I could find of Eva. I assumed they snuck away on a long lunch since I could account for all of her evenings and weekends. There must have been two dozen pictures. Most were blurry and out of focus but I could still recognize my wife. The worse were the ones of him fucking her. I debated deleting them but didn't want to let him know anyone had been there.

I checked his e-mails and found a treasure trove. There were pictures of several other women in compromising positions. My wife wasn't the first woman who worked for him that he blackmailed. I downloaded everything on his computer onto my zip drive.

I spent the next couple hours searching Walters' house. I found a duplicate key and pocketed that. He was meticulous in his record keeping with everything neatly labeled. I found a folder which contained all of his financial records including tax returns, Social Security card, and several years of bank and credit card statements. His passport and a photocopy of his driver's license were also in there.

I also found a score of past due notices for his mortgage, car loans, and boat. This bastard was in serious financial trouble.

I photocopied the documents on the machine which was conveniently located next to his desk then put everything back where I found it and resumed my search. I struck the mother load when I looked underneath his desk drawer. There was a piece of paper taped there with all of his passwords written on it. Dumb ass.

I finished my search in his garage where I found a beautiful Corvette convertible. I also found three empty five gallon gas cans. My mind raced at the possibilities.

I checked my watch. It was six PM. Time to take action. I snuck back to my bike carrying a file box chuck full of revenge.

I began dialed Eva on the room phone at ten PM local time like I promised. I didn't get through until almost 11. She was very defensive and got annoyed when I started asking questions about her day. Hard ones, like "What is the name of the company they called on today?"

I kept her on the phone for an hour until she said she was exhausted from the time change and had to go to bed.

I noted she said go to bed, not go to sleep. I had one more ace up my sleeve and decided to escalate the pressure. "Since you're not working Sunday I 'm going to take the red eye out and spend the day with you."

"No, no, no, that's not necessary. There was terror in her voice. I swear I could hear the ass hole asking her what was going on.

She really panicked when I said I was going to surprise her and only told her because I didn't want to take a chance of missing her.

I kept up the charade, "I'm looking forward to spending all day tomorrow with my loving wife and sleeping with her in room 719."

At minimum that should make the cheap bastard pay for another room.

"I'll even see if I can get your seat changed so we can sit together on our way home."

I called the hotel later and verified Ronald Walters rented a room. Chalk up one small victory for the home team.

I called Eva at eleven the next morning to apologize because I couldn't get a flight out on such short notice.

Her response baffled me. "How dare you embarrass me in front of my boss."

"How would you be embarrassed if your husband showing up to spend your day off with you?"

"Because it would look like you don't trust me."

"I think you know the answer to that."

.

"What do you mean by that crack?"

"I know."

She didn't answer. All I could hear was her whimper. After about a minute the phone clicked off without a word being said. But what could Eva say. She could deny it all she wanted but I had a zip drive chock full of pictures and e-mails that proved otherwise.

* * * * *

Monday afternoon.

Eva sank into the couch as though the life had left her. "What's wrong? I would have expected you would be glad to be back home with the man who loves you."

There was no response, continuing the silence which marked our ride home from the airport.

She finally spoke around six. All she wanted for dinner was a deep dish pizza so I had one delivered.

"So did you earn the promotion? I made no attempt to hide the contempt in my voice as I said the word earn.

The next thing I knew the pizza was flying through the air; Eva stormed out of the room and locked herself in our bedroom. The slam of the door echoed throughout the house.

I finished the slice I was eating and walked upstairs. I tried the knob. Locked. "You can either unlock the door or I'll get a screwdriver and pop the hinge pins. Either way we're talking face to face." The door opened. Eva's eyes were red and swollen.

"I am your husband. I promised to love you for better or for worse. I take those vows very seriously. It looks like you brought worse into our house. We need to talk to make it go away." I took her hands in mine.

"If you want to save our marriage you must agree to three things. One, you must quit your job immediately. Two, we will find a marriage counselor, and three you must tell me what is weighing so heavy on your soul. There is nothing you could have done that I will not forgive you for. It's not too late to save our marriage"

Eva looked at me. For a second I thought she was going to agree to all three. Instead she said, in a voice barely louder than a whisper," I can't."

* * * * *

It was a very stressful month. On her first day back Eva's transmission blew up...something about a connection coming loose and all of the fluid draining out. When I found out how much a new tranny would cost I sold it to an auto salvage yard. Eva had to rely on me for transportation to and from work. This greatly limited her mobility. These rides were usually made in silence.

We were sleeping in separate bedrooms.

Every day I begged her to quit her job. She soon stopped responding.

Instead she said she was going on another trip for work, "I can't quit. I'll need a job to support me when we're divorced. My heart damn near stopped. "I'm leaving Friday morning at 10."

* * * * *

On Thursday night I put into effect operation weekend spoiler.

Since Eva had made the choice to abandon our marriage I took steps to protect my finances, including removing our joint checkbook and all of the credit cards from her purse. I left her a five dollar bill.

I had learned there are nefarious sites where financial information can be posted to destroy someone's credit. I picked one that looked particularly sleazy. Walters' FICA score wasn't too good to start with but within minutes it was a train wreck. Every credit card rocketed past its limits and was soon cancelled. Since he was on the plane no one could get a hold of him to give the bad news.

Thanks to the passport and Social Security card Ronald Walters' name soon appeared on watch lists at Homeland Security and Interpol. Due to the number of clones using his identity he was placed on the no fly list.

One minute after the airplane was wheels up a trusted accomplice called the hotel to cancel Walters' reservation. The desk clerk was happy for the advanced notice as there was a big convention in town and rooms were a precious commodity.

The hotel manager was sympathetic but said there was nothing to do. He had no vacancies.

Walters started dialing hotels in search of a room. On his twenty-first call he found one at a very premium price. The clerk said he would need full payment over the phone. Image Walters' surprise when his American Express car was declined. Then his Master Card. Then his Visa. Discover too.

When he ran out of cards he ordered Eva to give him hers. The moment she opened her wallet she sighed, "They're all gone. He must have taken them."

Walters began frantically dialing credit card companies trying to get someone to reissue a card. His credit was so weak before the problem the best they could do was say they would have a supervisor review the request call him back tomorrow. Without a credit card between them the wanna be adulterers spent the night on chairs in the lobby.

I had kept them from having sex at least one night.

Saturday brought even more fun as the FBI showed up to talk to Walters about his passport appearing all around the world. It also seems they got an anonymous tip about him smuggling weapons mislabeled as consumer goods.

Eva got to spend the day sitting on a stiff backed chair while the agents checked out a 'few details'. She spent her $5 bill on candy and chips from the vending machine. At a few minutes after eight the FBI said they were releasing Walters but warned him that his problems were far from over.

Magicidan
Magicidan
1,119 Followers
12