Opportunities in Bad Economic Times

Story Info
Erotic modeling by women who need money.
2.3k words
3.73
62k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A buddy of mine and I were sitting around talking about the current economic situation and were wondering what all those people who were losing their jobs would be willing to do for money. Both of our jobs were very secure. This guy and I had often talked about sex and watched porn together as we masturbated. Our wives didn't know about our hobby and we were careful about being discrete. Occasionally we helped each other out as we jerked off, but mutual stroking was the extend of our bi-sexual activity.

Eventually, as we started wondering if we could convince women in nearby Virginia (we live in Maryland near DC) to pose nude for money. As we talked a plan emerged that exceeded our imagination. The following is a story of our experiment with exotic modeling.

We decided to create an exotic modeling business where we would prepare a picture portfolio and short videos of women that we would then circulate to people running adult web sites. If we got a call back we would take 10% of the payment for the pictures and future pictures or videos. Initially, we had no plans of actually submitting the pictures to others. It simply started out as an experiment and a lark. Later we did sell some pictures and movies and even earned a small profit above our costs.

To make the business a real as possible we wrote up a business plan and then prepared business cards, a sign board, printed up some fliers and prepared some add for the local papers and some web sites. We also consulted a lawyer to make sure our business was following all local laws and ordinances. With the lawyer's help, we prepared agreement forms that the women would fill out and complete to protect us from any liability and give us rights to distribute their pictures without their permission.

My friend's brother had some office rental property that was vacant that he gave us to use for free. It was located just outside of Washington, D.C. in Virginia.

We then bought a domain and put up a professional looking web site. Not knowing that our idea would work or not, we didn't buy any furniture or rent any camera equipment. We figured that we could do this if enough women responded to our advertisements.

The first add we placed was one that we thought would not work. We asked for real mothers and daughters who were comfortable with posing nude with each other. We specified that the daughters needed to be between the ages of 18 and 24 and that the mothers should not be older than 45. We also stated that slim petite women were preferred.

We then placed our adds asking women who were interested in earning extra money from erotic modeling to contact us with a passport style picture via our web site. Two days after the ads appeared, the responses started coming in. We were both shocked with the response we received. Some of the responses came from daughters who said that they could convince their mothers to pose with them in the nude. Others came from mothers asking if they could pose alone. Within a week we had over 50 responses. We then decided to buy some used office furniture, which was cheaply available due to so many companies going out of business. We decorated our office, duplicated the forms, got a phone installed and then rented some camera equipment so that we would look professional. We practiced using the equipment on ourselves so that we were proficient. We prepared our scripts so that we could talk smoothly to the candidates. Finally, we collected and printed pictures from the web to prepare a portfolio of sample soft-core and hard-core pictures. We then wrote back to the top 10 responses asking them to call our office on Saturday morning to arrange an appointment. Again we were surprised when 6 of the people we wrote back to called us for an appointment and to learn more about what was involved. All of the women who called said that they had no experience doing this, and we assured them that being armatures was actually preferred. They also asked what would be involved in the first meeting. We explained that we would start by simply talking with candidate models and asking their questions. If we both felt that modeling could be successful, we would have a quick photo shoot to prepare a basic portfolio of images that we would then submit to different web sites to see if they were interested in buying more. Each of the women also asked if they would be charged for this service. We explained that we would only get paid if we succeeded in selling pictures or videos. They were all relieved by this. We also explained that if we thought there was a very good chance of selling images or movies we would pay the models a small honorarium for a more comprehensive set of images or movies. This seemed to excite them.

Of the six women who called back three were able to come in later that day for their interview. We scheduled each meeting for 1.5 hours with 15 min. between each one so that the different models wouldn't meet. Later, we made sure that there would be several women at a time in the waiting room. We found that that this encouraged them to do more for us.

Bill and I were both very nervous and excited as we waited for the first mother daughter team to arrive. We had a hard time keeping our cocks from getting hard as we talked. We had decided that I would be the photographer and that Bill would be the manager.

Just minutes before the first scheduled meeting there was a knock at the door. I opened the door to see two attractive women standing outside looking nervous. After brief introductions, Bill asked them to sit at our small conference table to complete the first set of forms. I offered them some water, coffee or tea. They both asked for water. While they completed the authorization form we took photocopies of their driver's licenses to verify their ages and that they were indeed mother and daughter.

Our first form asked the usual biographical question and then introduced the topic of exotic and erotic modeling so that they would fully understand that the modeling involved partial and complete nudity that was designed to be sexual in nature. The form also noted that we would take pictures and movies of them together and individually and that we would then distribute the results to web sites that might be interested in buying more. We explained that if there was a call back we would ask them to come in for more pictures and a brief movie depending on the needs of the site expressing interest in them. We also explained that the call back might involve lesbian or heterosexual activity. The form also asked them to create their "stage names" as a mother daughter team.

After they completed the form we sat at the table going over their answers and answering their questions. One of the first questions they asked is why we were asking for mother and daughter teams. We explained that there was a great deal of interest in erotic photos and movies of mothers and daughters and we felt that there was a better chance to sell these than usual solo situations. They also asked if they would have to take off their clothes for the demo shoot. We explained that the web sites we were going to send these pictures to had to be interesting and erotic and that this required them to be nude. The mother then asked if they would have to touch each other sexually. We said that this would be good to do but not necessary if they were not comfortable with it. They were nervous when asking questions often looking away as they mentioned more sexual things. We asked them if they would like to see some sample portfolios of women we are working with. They both responded positively and Bill collected the binder from his desk. We explained that we had removed all identification from the sample portfolio. Most of the pictures were of erotic nude women of different ages and sizes. Toward the end of the binder we had a tab for hard-core content. When they came to this they both looked up their faces were flushed red. We said that they would have to look at this section if they were uncomfortable. The daughter simply reach over and turned the tab to expose a group of pictures of women stroking and sucking cock and a few showed intercourse and it ended with some facial shoots. By the time they finished with the binder their faces were glowing red. I had a hard on and hopped that it would relax before I had to stand.

They asked a few more questions and then we asked if they would like to go forward with their first photo shoot. They looked at each other, sighed and in a resigned sort of way said yes. We then collected their forms, and I guided them into our studio room.

I asked them to sit next to each other on the couch and then with my light meter adjusted the lights. After the first look through the camera, I asked if they would like to freshen up their makeup and comb their hair. They both giggled and eagerly asked where they could freshen up. I directed them to the small bathroom and returned to the process of setting up for the shoot.

In a bit they returned looking much more relaxed and bright. I had them sit down and said that I would start taking some pictures of them fully clothed as Bill operated the video camera to record the full session. After the first few shots I asked them to take off their tops and to pose in their bras. I encouraged them to look sexy and erotic. They both turned red as they undid their blouses. My breathing tightened, it was so dam exciting to see them slowly take off their tops to expose very sexy bras. I had them strike different poses together and embracing. They giggled and seemed uncomfortable but I talked to make them feel comfortable. I then asked the daughter to cup her mother's breast as she put one finger under the bar strap as if she was getting ready to take it off. At first the daughter was very nervous and wasn't sure how to cup her mother's breast, but soon they relaxed and as she cupped her breast she squeezed slightly and her mother breathed deeply. I had them stare into each other's eyes and asked the mother to bring her own hand to her daughter's breast. She did this slowly and then I asked them fondle each other and to look as if they were enjoying it. They did as instructed and it was clear from the red flush of their chests that they were getting excited.

I told them that they were natural models and told them how sexy they were. They responded positively to this encouragement and seemed to relax even more. I then asked them to remove each other's bras. I moved in for some close-ups and took some shots of each other their nipples which had grown hard. I asked them to fondle their own breasts and to look as if they were sexually excited by this. They responded perfectly staring at each other's breasts as they fondled themselves.

I then stopped them, looked at my watch and asked if they would remove their pants and panties for the file part of the demo shoot. They agreed and after removing their shoes their pants fell to the ground followed by their panties. The mother was nearly completely shaved and the daughter had a full bush of soft brown hair. The daughter was surprised to see her mother's bald pussy. The mother commented that it made fucking her father easier. She then smiled and the daughter turned bright red.

I took the remaining shots with then in different poses exposing the pink of their pussy. After about 10 minuet of more shooting. I said that that was all for today and told them to get dressed. Bill kept filming as they dressed. By this time, they had completely forgotten about bill and chatted quietly about the experience, helping each other with their bars and then stood before us fully dressed.

I asked how they felt about the experience and they said that they felt good. The daughter asked if they could see the results. I said that I would put together a proof sheet for them that I would email. We then walked them to the reception area telling them that as soon as we received a call back request we would contact them for a follow-up shoot. They thanked us, we shook hands and then they left.

As soon as the door was closed Bill and I looked at our watched and realized that we had about 20 min before the next appointment and decided that we had enough time to quickly jackoff over the movie he had taken. As I dropped my pants he connected the camera to the computer and we were soon watching the two women strip nude for us. We both started jerking wildly eager to release all the pent up sexual tension. It didn't take long before we were both spurting out large ribbons of cum over the desk. After the last drop fell from our softening cocks we quickly cleaned up the desk, sprayed the room to remove the odor of sex and go ready for our next appointment.

We had just finished getting everything ready when there was a knock at the door.

.... Next Part II ....