Opportunity in the Past

Story Info
Years later, the truth is revealed.
4.9k words
4.46
47k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

It was at the funeral of my father's cousin it was revealed what a great experience I had let slip out of my hands in my youth.

At the reception afterwards his wife Gunilla suddenly came to sit alone. She beckoned for me to come and sit by her side. "I want to talk to you," she said. Of course I wanted to talk to her. I had always fancied her and she had always been very kind to me.

She looked at me in silence for a little while with an uncertain expression on her face. A shy smile came and went. Then she obviously made up her mind.

"Well, I have a small gift for you. It's some photos. Over the years I have decided many times to burn them but always changed my mind thinking they are worth saving after all. Last night I decided that you should have them and then I decided against it this morning. But here they are. Take them before I change my mind again."

She handed me a thick envelope. I took out a stack of black and white photos in an old format, 12 by 20 centimeter I thought, and browsed through them. I drew my breath and looked at Gunilla. "It's you. In the nude. You are sure you want me to have them?" She didn't answer, just looked expectantly at me. I started to go through the pictures more slowly looking carefully at each one. After a few I looked at her again.

"But you were gorgeous. Well, I have always remembered you that way but you really were and still are. It wasn't just a young boy's lust. You were stunning." She looked very pleased.

"So, you do remember? It was so many years ago," she said a little shyly.

- - - -

Of course I remembered what had happened when I was young and totally inexperienced about girls. I remembered it very clearly.

It all started the year when I turned eighteen. That summer I got very interested in the female body.

I am raised in the countryside and was shy and innocent as a boy. I had no friends living nearby to play with and find out the facts of life together with. So when it happened I had to figure it out on my own.

It all started when one day I was late for the daily swim. We lived in an old farm house on a bigger estate with a few small cottages around. They were used as summer houses for my father's cousins so in summertime there were several more persons around than during the rest of the year. Going to the lake to swim was the main attraction in the afternoons as soon as weather permitted.

When I came to the bathing place I was stopped at the entrance by my father's female cousin Karin. She was in the nude. I knew that she had friends visiting but had no reason to believe that I wasn't welcome as well. We always bathed together.

"Erik, I am sorry but you can't swim with us today. My friends didn't bring any swim suits so we are in the nude and it isn't appropriate for you to be around. You are too grown up. So please be a good boy and go to the other bathing place," she said. I wondered why she suddenly behaved so strangely. She held one arm over her breasts and the other hand over her lower hair.

Although I didn't understand the reason I did as she had asked me. I was used to be alone. The other bathing place was close by but there was a row of big bushes separating the two.

The ordinary place had a jetty with a spring board and wind shelters. This had only a tiny strip of sand.

I sat down and thought about why I suddenly wasn't allowed to bathe with them. They had often been in the nude in the past but now I remembered that it hadn't happened this summer. My mother had always been unconcerned about my presence when she changed and I had often seen her in the nude. But when I now thought about it there had also been some time since that had happened.

What was all this about? Was there a secret that the women didn't want me to know about? I felt a surge in my stomach and got curious. I had to find out somehow.

The bushes separating the two places looked thick from the outside. But I knew from many games in the past that from my side it was easy to crawl inside the bushes and get a good view. I did just that.

I watched the women on the other side for quite a long time. They looked normal to me and did only the usual things, sunbathing, swimming and drying themselves. But they looked very different from each other. There were seven or eight women. I noticed that the hair between the legs on most of them was darker than on the heads and a few had a very different and much darker color.

I got interested in the breasts. I had had no idea that they came in so many shapes and sizes. From my sister's conical tits with small pink raspberries on top to the breasts of one of the friends which were huge with big brown circles and dark plugs sticking out in the middle. I got very interested in how the breasts bounced and swung when the women moved. One of them had breasts that were so firm that they didn't bounce much although they were rather large. I watched the breasts for quite a while but although they looked very nice I couldn't see any hidden secrets.

I got back to look at the hair between the legs. Hair could disguise something I thought. And Karin had covered the hair with her hand. She was fair-haired and the hair between her legs was not as thick as on some of the other women I noticed. I looked closely at her and she helped by standing facing my way slightly moving her legs. After a while she turned a little and the sun filtered through her hair. Then I saw it. There was an impression in her flesh that seemed to deepen to a slit leading down between her legs. I looked at it for a long time but couldn't see anything more.

One of the other women caught my interest. She was sitting and parted her thighs when squirming around. A similar slit became visible under her thick dark hair and it deepened substantially further down.

Another woman suddenly knelt with her ass facing me. She stood with her knees apart and leaned forward to rummage through her purse. There definitely was a deep slit between her legs with soft folds surrounding it. It looked very interesting.

I watched the other women to see if they also had that slit. They moved around and now and then I got a glimpse between their legs and it was obvious that they all had that slit although they all looked different.

That was it, I thought. That was the secret I was not allowed to see. But why? What was the meaning to keep it secret? Suddenly I remembered that mother once had told me briefly about how babies were made. She had said that the father put his thing into the mother and then they got a baby. I hadn't paid much attention then about where the father inserted his thing into the mother. I realized now that I didn't know.

The surge in my stomach grew and there was a new tingling in my loins. There it was. The slit was the secret place where the father entered the mother. My cock swelled.

I watched the women with a new interest until they dressed and left. I felt excited about my discovery and had got new feelings in my body.

About a week later it happened again that I was asked to go to the other bathing place. This time it was the Gunilla, the wife of my father's cousin. She held a small towel in front of her for cover when she hurried forward to stop me but it got stuck in a bush and she dropped it. She just laughed and calmly asked me to go away. I looked at her with a new interest. At close range she looked very nice with round breasts and soft skin. And the hair between her legs was thick and curly and covered the beginning of the valley. Perhaps that was the reason why she was so cool about being naked. Her secret was well hidden.

I went to the other bathing place and immediately crept into the bushes. I studied the women with great interest looking at bouncing breasts and compared hair color and looked for the secret valley. I got to see at least part of it on almost every woman.

One woman in particular was a good study object. She had a well rounded body and there was no hair at all between her legs. The impression showed very clearly. It seemed like it started high up and it deepened well before it disappeared between her legs. The flesh around it looked soft and puffy. I wondered why there was no hair for cover.

I noticed with great interest that also the asses looked nice and also bounced when they moved. I liked what I saw and had new feelings in my stomach and loins.

In the night I had a pleasant dream and in the morning found that I had wet my bed only that it was something different that had left my body. My mother of course noticed later on although I had tried to remove it.

"Don't be embarrassed. You are growing up, that's all. It will happen many times again before you are fully grown. Enjoy your dreams."

It happened a few more times during that summer that the women bathed in the nude and asked me to go away. But I didn't complain. Instead I watched them behind the bushes and in the nights had pleasant dreams.

Well, during the following fall, winter and spring my sexual interest developed. I had pleasant dreams quite often. I learned how to make it pleasant for myself by jacking off. During a school dance I got hard when dancing with a girl who pressed her swelling breasts against me. I tried to conceal my embarrassing condition but she giggled in my ear and pressed her lower body against me and made grinding movements. It was sheer luck that the music ended before I creamed in my pants. Somehow I walked her back to her friends and got very embarrassed when they started to whisper and giggle looking at me.

It became even more embarrassing when one of her friends asked me to dance when it was the ladies dance. Well, it was of course nice to be asked but she immediately clung to me and pressed first her breasts and then her lower body against me. She was were determined and quickly got me hard. It was the first time I had met a teasing girl but was too innocent to understand that I had something in my pants that the girls were curious about. I was deeply embarrassed and just wanted to get away. But the girl was merciful and backed off when she had felt what she had created. The rest of the dance we danced cheek to cheek which was very pleasant. She kept her lower body away from mine until near the end of the dance when she suddenly pressed herself close to me again and grinded her lower body into my erection. When the dance ended she smiled sweetly at my embarrassment. I think I learned something though.

Summer came and it was my duty to keep the garden in order. I had a lot of free time though. It had also happened that a new family had come to the estate with a boy just a little older than me. Of course we quickly made friends and spent most of our free time together.

My father's cousins came to stay the summer with their families. The men worked in the city and were away except on weekends and Wednesday evenings. So I was the only man around. The women always used swim suits when we bathed in the afternoons although they weren't overly cautious when changing. I got many glimpses of breasts and pussy hair.

The women took turns taking care of the children giving each other some free time. Gunilla loved to sunbathe. Whenever she had a chance she sat in the sun all year round. One day I went down to the lake to take a swim already before lunch to cool off after having moved the lawns. I stripped naked at the entrance aiming to run along the springboard and jump into the water. But I stopped dead in my track after just a few paces. Gunilla was lying there stark naked in the sun. She was lovely I thought trying to take the whole of her in but it was hard to decide where to look. I got a few moments though before she looked up, maybe she had been sleeping. She put her hand over her eyes to shield them from the sun.

"Oh, it's you Erik," she said. "I didn't hear you. Coming for a swim are you? Well the water is nice." She chatted for a little while, obviously not bothering being naked.

"Oh, dear me. I should put something on, shouldn't I? Oh my goodness," she suddenly exclaimed.

I suddenly got aware of that my cock had swelled and when she started talking it rose to full erection in a few heartbeats. She looked directly at it.

I blushed deeply, took my clothes and ran away to hide between the bushes at the other bathing place.

"Oh Eric, don't be ashamed. It was my fault entirely. You look very nice," she called after me but I was too embarrassed to notice what she said. After a while I calmed down though and looked through the bushes. She had gone back to sun bathing, still in the nude as if nothing had happened. I had a good view over her body and stood for quite a while taking her in.

Finally she stretched and sat up stroking over her body. She cupped her breasts and squeezed them. She looked lovely and my cock rose again very quickly. I stroked it while watching.

Suddenly she rose to make some gymnastics. She rolled her hips. She bent over touching ground with her hands several times swinging her breasts or wriggling her ass. She moved around making me see her from different angles. By now I was jacking my cock fiercely. Finally she bent over the fence with her feet parted and shifted her weights from leg to leg. The secret between her legs was in full view although I didn't understand what I saw. But I came, shooting a mighty load into the bushes.

She kept her pose over the fence for some time after I had come but then slowly got dressed.

"Erik, I am leaving now if you want to use the spring board," she said when she left. "Oh, I won't look if you still are naked," she added. She had to pass close to me when leaving.

Two days later when she again had a couple of hours free before lunch I discreetly watched her doings at the cottage. I saw her leave to go swimming. I followed her shortly afterwards.

I sneaked into the bushes sure of that I hadn't been seen. She lay with closed eyes in the sun, again unashamedly naked looking lovely. I got naked as well and started to stroke my cock looking at her lovely naked body. I came in no time. After some time she moved around as the day before letting me see her all over. Among other things she knelt with her knees spread first standing on all fours then lowered her head and shoulders supporting herself on her lower arms. Her round full ass pointed up in the air. I came violently for the second time that day when she slowly rolled her ass.

She lay down again now and then changing position. Only after I had come a third time did she dress and went for home. I hid in the bushes when she passed.

The same thing happened on a following day. Today I would say that she was very daring if she had had an audience. Well she had, although she didn't know. Me. I was again hiding in the bushes. I had fancied her all morning and came very quickly after entering the bushes. She was of course naked lying on her side facing me. Her breasts welled forward between her arms.

After I had come she rose and took a swim. She came back up and dried herself thoroughly spending a good deal of time on her breasts. She also sat on a bench with her legs spread wide carefully drying her legs and thighs. I got a very good look at her secret place and began to understand what it looked like. When I did I came again.

She got up from the bench and moved around for a while doing her exercises. It ended with her lying on her back with her legs turned my way. She did several exercises lifting her legs up in the air, both at the same time or one at a time. Sometimes she spread her legs holding them in the air for a while before she lowered it again. In between she rested on her back sometimes with raised knees and thighs apart. I could study her mysterious secret in detail. In the end she cycled with raised hips supported by her arms and legs in the air. She ended up on all fours moving her body slowly back and forth, wriggling her hips and rolling her ass. I came for the third time when she lowered her head and shoulders and rocked back and fourth rapidly.

When I was done she was also. She got dressed and walked away but turned in her tracks.

"Erik, you can use the spring board now. Thank you for letting me use the place on my own."

I was lucky I thought sitting with my back towards her. I turned my head and was able to smile at her. She was looking at me with a big smile on her face.

The next time her child was taken care of by Karin I watched her again. But she showed no signs of going to the lake. The weather wasn't very good so it was understandable. But I got very frustrated and moved around in smaller and smaller circles around her cottage. I know that her child would be away for a while yet.

I don't know what came over me but suddenly I stood on her doorstep. She met me with a smile and an inquiring look on her face. I didn't know what I had intended or what I should say or do. I just hugged her clinging to her body.

"I . . . you look . . . You are gorgeous. I . . . I want you." I stammered.

"Oh Eric, yes but . . . oh my goodness . . . but I am much too old for you. . . Oh my god. . . .Eric . . . your mother might see us standing like this. Go away from the door. . ."

I didn't hear what she said except 'go' and fled away.

- - - -

"Sweet memories?" Gunilla suddenly asked bringing me back to the present. I looked up at her and blushed when her watching eyes caught mine.

"Remember that summer long ago when you had a crush on me?" she asked suddenly a little shy.

"Yes of course, I will never forget what an ass I made of myself and how I must have embarrassed you," I answered.

"Oh, but you didn't embarrass me. Maybe you made an ass of yourself but not for the reason you think. You know, when you hugged me on my doorstep that day I had more or less expected something like that to happen . . . Even hoped that it should, I think. But I hadn't thought it through and made up my mind about what to do if you really approached me. I guess I was too uncertain. And it all happened so quickly. But let me tell you this. Had you only been a little more persistent I had given in. I was about to when you let go of me and fled."

"But you said that I should go away because my mother might see us, didn't you?" I asked.

"No, I didn't tell you to go away. It was your interpretation only. You were so frightened that you didn't listen. Yes, I said that your mother might see us but I didn't say that you should go away. What I meant to say was that you had to move into the house to avoid being seen. I got real sorry when you just fled." She got quiet, deep in memories.

"You know, I strongly believed that you needed an experience with a woman. I had watched you during the previous weeks and seen how uncertain you were and your lack of self esteem. It would have changed quickly if I had let you into my pussy that day. I was very sure of that after you fled away. I decided that as soon as we got another opportunity I would let you have me. But that opportunity never came. I guess that you were too scared to approach me again. I could easily have taken the initiative but I was too undecided to do that. Pity though, I think it would have been a wonderful experience for both of us."

She got quiet again; a sweet smile trickled in the corner of her mouth. She lost herself in memories.

I looked at the pictures again more closely this time.

The first five or six were 'artistic nude photos' of a kind that were very popular in those times. The model posed very unnatural, often with outstretched arms and often some part of the body was cut away. The camera was a bit away and sometimes held at an angle. But these photos really showed her beautiful body. And the photos were very well taken and crystal clear. I immediately recognized the place. It was at our bathing place at the lake.

In the next group of photos the model seemed to have had more to say. She was more living, playful, teasing and sexy. Like pictures of Marilyn Monroe and Brigitte Bardot but these pictures were fully nude of course. And the camera was much closer.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers
12