Opportunity Knocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck that clit, slut! Come on you dyke, eat that pussy!" Miranda's shaking intensified. She quickly pushed Pam's head aside and began rubbing her own clit. "Now," she panted, "Quick, get your tongue back inside me and fuck me with it. And when you feel me come I want you to lock your mouth on my cunt and suck out every drop." She continued rubbing her clit frantically, body wracked with building spasms. "Do it, slut! Do it NOW!"

Pam quickly pulled her hand out of Miranda's cunt and darted her head forward. No sooner had she fastened her lips around her inner labia then Miranda threw her head back with a cry.

"Ooohh! Drink my come, slut!" she cried, "And you come with me, too! Come now, you pussy licker! Come right NOW!"

Pam felt Miranda's cunt contract around her tongue and a flood of tangy girl come washed into her mouth. She automatically swallowed as another mouthful followed and her own orgasm hit. She groaned loudly into the sloppy, soaking pussy in front of her as she came and another trickle of come gushed between her lips. With a shudder she rode out the end of her orgasm, laying panting with her cheek against Miranda's cunt.

As the girls breathing slowed Pam slowly sat up, eyes averted. Miranda sighed from her position in the armchair.

"Okay, you're free." She reached over to the table beside her and picked up her phone. After a moment she brought up an image and showed Pam that it was the clip of her at the club that night. She hit another button and "DELETE?" appeared across the image. She keyed in "Y" and it flashed "FILE DELETED" across the tiny screen.

As a quiet and shamefaced Pam started getting dressed Miranda said, "Just remember next time you're riding a hard cock that your last orgasm happened with your mouth full of girl come."

Pam stopped and stared at her, bleu eyes wide. She quickly pulled on her top and ran for the door, once again choking back a sob.

After a few moments Miranda got up and put her robe back on. She reached up to the bookshelf above and behind the armchair and brought down a small video camera. With a smile she pulled off a scrap of black electrical tape stuck to the front, revealing a glowing red LED labeled "REC".

She took the camera into her bedroom, setting it down on the computer workstation there. Taking a seat she began to work and with in a few moments had transferred the video to the hard drive and opened a video editing program. She spent a few minutes searching for the section of the video she wanted, then extracted a short clip from the original. Softly smiling she went online and looked up Pam's email address – all the university students had an account. She typed up a short note, then attached it and the video clip to the message and hit SEND. Rubbing her still throbbing pussy she sat back with a smile, imagining what was to come.

The next morning Pam awoke with a start, immediately overcome with the intense images of the night before. Shaking she quickly headed for the shower to wash the scent of pussy off her skin. She was nearly hysterical with shame and revulsion at her actions, but she just kept repeating to herself that is was just going to happen that one time, that it was already over and done, and that as long as no one else knew she would be just fine.

Feeling slightly better after her shower she fixed a light breakfast and sat down at her computer. Taking a sip of coffee she clicked on "EMAIL", bringing up the inbox screen. She quickly scanned the subjects – mostly spam – and froze at one titles "cunt licker". With shaking hands she clicked on it. The messages simply said to watch the attached video, then read the attached document. Pam's head reeled as she opened the video to see a clip of her tongue fucking a shaven, wet pussy. The clip cut after a minute, to her kneeling at the same pussy, saying "I love being your cunt licker." She felt dizzy, as if she might faint as she opened the document.

It was a very short message:

You are now my full time cunt licker. Show up at my place at 10:00 tonight for a repeat performance or this whole movie goes to your daddy.

Pam sat there stunned. She knew she was trapped. She thought of the unknown weeks, maybe even months or years ahead of being forced to be a lesbian slave. She began to cry softly, shaking her head. This was terribly unfair – a nightmare! How could this happen to a girl like her? How could she be forced to perform lesbian sex? How could she go on day after day doing this? And why were her damn nipples so hard all of the sudden?

12