Opportunity of a Lifetime

Story Info
Ignored husband gets a chance to change his life.
510 words
3.71
93.9k
9
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all began two years ago. Receiving word that her sister, Darlene, was broke, Elyse immediately made arrangements for Darlene to move into her home. Elyse didn't bother to consult her husband, Milton. She simply did it. One of the reasons Elyse married the man was because he never denied her anything.

And so Darlene came to Philadelphia and to Milton's home. At first, Milton tried to view things in a positive light. Darlene had a pleasant personality and was skilled at intelligent conversation. She was also a very good looking redhead.

Much to his chagrin, however, Milton soon discovered that his wife, Elyse, had brought a "lemon" into his home. Darlene wouldn't work at anything. She wouldn't look for a job. She wouldn't help around the house. She wouldn't even clean her room. All Darlene did was workout at the club, after Milton paid for her membership. Darlene did keep herself in great shape, Milton had to admit.

Elyse often gave Darlene generous amounts of spending money and frequently took her as a traveling partner on business trips. When Elyse bought a new Mercedes, she gave Darlene the old one. Darlene had a good deal - and relished it. Soon, she even came to follow Elyse's example - and ignored Milton.

Milton grew tired of the constant drain on his finances. He deeply resented Darlene's obvious attitude that he didn't matter. But he kept his mouth shut for two years - until one day, a chance phone call put the opportunity of a lifetime in his lap.

Milton owned one of Philadelphia's largest accounting firms. As a result, he was well known among the local bankers. One Thursday, Charles Forrester, President of First United Bank, called Milton.

"Milt, Charlie Forrester here. How are you?" After an exchange of pleasantries, Forrester got down to business. "Listen, Milt, I don't know how to tell you this, so I'm going to say it straight. Your wife, Elyse, just left my office. Are you aware that she has overdrawn her business account by $50,000?" Surprised, Milton said he was unaware. Forrester continued, "Elyse doesn't have the personal resources to erase the debt. I'm afraid we're going to have to move against your assets, as her husband, to recover our loan. Elyse told me you didn't know. I thought out of friendship, I should tell you. I'm sorry to be the bearer of such bad tidings."

Stunned at first, Milton quickly recovered. He thanked Charlie for the call and assured Charlie that he would cover First United's loan.

Milton wasn't worried financially. His assets were quite large and he could easily payoff the debt. But he was angry. How could Elyse do such a thing? How could she be so arrogant? Then he remembered the old saying, "Don't get mad, get even."

Elyse had ignored him a lot lately, as had her bitch sister. Elyse had even denied him sex for well over a year. Well, Milton thought, all that was going to change. He began to carefully plot his revenge.

To Be Continued...