Opportunity of a Lifetime Ch. 4

Story Info
Milton introduces the clients...& the waiters.
389 words
3.82
52.8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dining room was large, encased by picture windows overlooking the bow and the water. Side portholes had been opened, admitting a warm evening breeze, along with the invigorating smells of the ocean. A beautiful sunset was visible at the horizon line. The ship's engine purred below decks, softly adding a monotone to the tranquil setting.

In the center of the room, a long dining table was elegantly presented. Covered by several white linen tablecloths, the table was set with fine dinnerware and crystal wine goblets. Even Darlene had to admit to herself that her asshole brother-in-law traveled in style.

The room hushed when the women entered. Cigar smoke drifted upward. Milton stood at the head of the table, dressed in a captain's uniform. For a moment, Elyse thought he looked quite handsome -- then blushed at the feeling, tense at any emotion.

?Welcome, my dears," Milton boomed across the room. "Come over here and meet our guests." Seven men surrounded Milton at the table. Aware that every pair of eyes were on them, Elyse and Darlene walked slowly across the room, like convicts condemned.

Milton quickly handled the introductions. Each woman was announced by name, with a flourish of "Elyse, you remember..." and "Darlene, its my pleasure to introduce..." Milton repeated the process until the women were presented to all seven clients. Expecting to be mauled, Elyse and Darlene were relieved when each man simply shook her hand, then sat down. Milton escorted the confused sisters to their seats. He rang a dinner bell.

The doors from the galley opened and two large muscular men entered. They wore no shirts, nude to the waist, amply displaying their "buff" physiques.

One was black, the other brown, The skin of each sparkled in the twilight, reflecting the baby oil rubbed on their chests and arms.

Each man wore skin-tight spandex pants, which covered, yet revealed, their muscular buttocks and legs. Each also had a significant bulge in his crotch. The presentation was completed with a display of black and brown feet.

Darlene and Elyse glanced at each other, stunned. The women recognized the waiters. These were men from Darlene's health club, men the sisters had fantasized about. Both blushed with embarrassment.

Miles stared at his wife, then his sister-in-law.

He smiled. "I did my homework," he said.

To Be Continued...