Opportunity of a Lifetime Ch. 6

Story Info
Elyse gets two escorts.
547 words
3.44
54.6k
3
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elyse sat stunned as the clients roared their approval. She had gone through a series of emotions as she watched Darlene have very public sex - fear, shame, excitement, arousal. For the moment, it was all a mix and a jumble.

While Elyse was thinking, Darlene regained her composure. She sat up and affectionately kissed the black man, then the brown one. She picked up her leotard and walked off the stage, completely naked.

Darlene enjoyed the admiring stares of the men. Instead of avoiding them (like earlier in the evening), Darlene now encouraged them. It made her feel powerful. She walked directly over to Milton, and paused in front of him, watching his eyes devour her firm, muscular body.

Then she leaned over and whispered in Milton's ear: "Dear Brother-in-law - that was undoubtedly the best FUCK I've ever had! Great planning. KEEP UP the good work, if you know what I mean."

With that, Darlene leaned back and laughed, then kissed Milton lovingly. She smiled at her sister, Elyse, then walked towards the door. "Good night, gentlemen. See you tomorrow," Darlene announced. Every pair of eyes watched her lush, naked body as it left the dining room.

For a moment, there was a hush, each man lost in his thoughts. Then Milton stood up, looked over the group, and said, "That's the end of tonight's festivities. You look as if you had a good time." The crowd murmured its approval in response.

Milton smiled at the clients. "Thank you all for your sociability. I'm glad you enjoyed tonight. There's more fun tommorrow. Sleep well!"

Each client bid Elyse farewell. To her relief, not a man touched her. Distracted by all the politeness, Elyse did not see or hear Milton leave the room. She wanted to speak to him, plead her case, beg for his mercy, anything to avoid a public display of sexuality. But soon, she sat alone in the room, wondering what would happen next.

What would the clients expect of her? What would Milton require her to do? Elyse knew she would be too ashamed to put on a lewd public display like her sister. What had happened to Darlene anyway? How could she be so loose in front of those men?

Then Elyse looked at her own slut costume. She saw her bulging breasts, the tightly cinched corset, the see-through skirt. Hell, what had happened to the prim, married, business professional? What had happened to the image she tried to cultivate all these years? At that moment, Elyse knew she had become someone completely different. Nothing would ever be the same again.

She had been so lost in thought that Elyse failed to notice movement in the room. As a result, she was surprised to see the black waiter and the brown waiter standing next to her.

Elyse gasped when she finally recognized them. The black man chuckled. "Sorry, ma'am, we didn't mean to scare you."

The waiters once again had their tight spandex pants on, each covering, yet revealing, the bulge in his crotch. Almost against her will, Elyse's gaze lingered on each bulge. The brown man spoke next, smiling. "Your husband asked us to escort you to your cabin and see that you are tucked in safely for the night."