Opposite Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,534 Followers

*****

Three months passed with no contact from Tara and Jake. I had no idea if they were still together, separated or divorced. No big rumors were going around among the small circle of friends we were a part of. Ever since Tara married Jake that circle had become very small because she stopped calling and seeing the 'common folk' she used to hang out with. I expected to at least hear from Jake but apparently Tara threatened him with something big enough to keep him scared for a while.

Half way through the fourth month I got a call from a number I didn't recognize. I answered to hear Jakes voice.

"Hey, Allison. How are you?" he asked.

"Good, what's up Jake? From the number I see you got a new phone."

"Yeah, Tara doesn't know about it and I'd like to keep it that way. Since that night things went bad, I've been trying to get her to call you and make up but she's being very stubborn."

"Well I can't say I'm surprised. What do you want Jake?"

"I want you back. I was so stupid to push things, not knowing how good I had it with you and her. Tara's not giving it up much at all. I'm lucky if it's once a week now. Sometimes I go two or more between sessions with her."

"Not my problem Jake. She kicked me out remember, and you won't leave her, for stupid reasons if you ask me."

"I'm calling to see if you'll call her and try and patch things up. I miss your blowjobs Allison I'm dying here!"

"I take it she hasn't found a replacement for me then?"

"No... she doesn't know anyone else like you and prostitutes are out of the question. You're my only hope. She's actually stopped trying at all now."

"That's such bullshit Jake! Just leave her! You're only twenty-four for hell sakes. Do you want to be trapped in a sexless marriage your whole life?"

He paused for a moment, nothing but silence on the other end for at least a minute. His voice cracked and he spoke, "She's pregnant Allison, two months along. I can't leave her now for sure."

"Oh fuck me! How the hell did that happen?" I asked.

"It only takes one mistake. She said she missed a few pills."

"Judas Jake! She's trapped you now on purpose. She 'forgot' to take 'any' and let me guess about two months ago she was more aggressive and horny than normal and you didn't think a thing about it."

"Fuck! You're right she was. She did this on purpose, didn't she!?"

"Not too quick are you Jake? Yeah she did it on purpose. That unborn kid is her insurance policy on you. Even if you divorce her now she's set up for life or at least until the kid is eighteen."

"All the more reason for you to save me and call her. Please Allison make this right for me, I'm suffocating, she's killing me."

"It's impossible to make this right, you're in too deep and I don't want to deal with her anymore. It's actually been quite pleasant with her not calling me bitching about her 'obsessed' husband that wants sex all the time."

"I'm not that bad! She's just a frigid bitch. You know that."

"Yes, I know, you're perfec...," I let slip out before I could stop myself.

"I'm what?"

"Nothing," I covered.

"No, not nothing, you said I was perfect."

"Fine Jake if you must know I find you very attractive, extremely sexy and I've wanted you since I first saw you, when Tara first introduced us, but it's impossible so just forget it."

He remained silent for another minute before speaking again, "I'm coming over," he said and hung up before I could tell him no.

*****

I debated leaving so I wasn't here when he showed up but I just couldn't bring myself to leave. He knew the truth now; there was no way of taking it back. I wanted to rip his clothes of the minute he knocked on my door but I had to think sensibly. He wasn't going to leave Tara. I was just going to become the booty call, behind her back.. I had no desire being second to her and sneaking around only when he could get away. I deserved better than that.

I opened the door only partially and looked at the gorgeous man before me I wanted to eat up.

"Why did you come here Jake?"

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" he asked.

"I don't think that's a good idea considering our past."

"Wait... What? What about what you said on the phone?"

"I told you to forget it, remember? It can't happen. Tara will find out and I'm not going to cheat around behind her back with you."

"So what do you want?" he asked.

"Really? Finally someone asks me what I want in all this. Wow, how refreshing," I said mockingly. "You really want to know what I want Jake? I want you... all of you, not just when it's okay with Tara! I want you to have never married her and especially not have gotten her pregnant! I want to make love to you three times a day or more, to feel you inside of me and please you forever!" I voiced much louder than I should. I was sure my neighbors heard.

He pushed through the door, picking me up in his arms, kissing me more passionately than any man I've ever known. I couldn't stop him, his arms were too strong, his touch too intoxicating. I melted in his arms, swooning from his forceful embrace. He carried me into my bedroom and together we fell onto my bed, kissing and groping one another like sex starved maniacs.

I tugged at his shirt, pulling it over his head, kissing his bare muscled chest. He stopped me to take my shirt off and grabbed both my breasts once it was off. Unclipping my bra he devoured my orbs, sucking, nibbling and kissing my engorged nipples and bathing my breasts with his mouth. Pleasure rushed through my body as his hot mouth caressed me. I ran my fingers through his thick hair, holding him down on my breast while he feasted. He slowly worked his way down my body, kissing and licking my ribs, stomach and navel. I arched my back to help him with my pants and underwear, which he tossed onto the floor.

Instantly his head was between my legs, licking my inner thigh and making his way to my moistening vagina. I gasped in pleasure as he spread my folds wide with his tongue, running it up my pussy to my clitoris. Grabbing his head I shoved him into my crotch, forcing his mouth on my engorged nub, until he took it between his teeth and nibbled me to fits of pleasure. I had no idea where he learned this, I was sure Tara wouldn't let him eat her but Jake either watched lots of porn or he's done this before, because it felt incredible.

I let him continue until I climaxed on his face, making me only want him more. I had to get at his penis, to feel him finally inside of me. After I came I pulled his head up and looked at his smiling face.

"Tara would never let me do that," he said smiling.

"Please don't mention her again, just make love to me."

He undid his pants and I helped him out of them until I had him naked in my bed. His engorged member looked amazing, with a drop of pre-cum oozing out of the tip. I grabbed his shaft, pulling him over my body to where he was straddling my chest. I sucked, stroked and devoured his familiar cock, remembering how much I loved his taste and feel. I was in the zone, focusing on nothing but sucking his perfect cock for I don't know how long. His member became extremely ridged and I knew he was about to let loose so I stopped.

He was in the perfect position to use my tits for fucking, picking up on the idea as soon as I did. With the saliva and pre-cum he was able to easily slide in-between my breasts while I held them together with my hands over the nipples. Looking up I watched his gorgeous face smile as he thrust his dick between my breasts for the first time. He was getting to do all the things he had dreamt of doing. I couldn't be happier to accommodate him.

"Oh shit it's so good, I'm going to cum!" he voiced.

"Do... cum in my mouth!" I said, right before he shot his first rope.

Putting my chin to my chest I opened wide to try and catch his spurts of semen, having some success but my breasts seem to get in the way as he continued to thrust forward between them, making a mess of my upper chest and chin. He squirmed and convulsed as his cock spewed its incredible load on my body. It had obviously been a while since he ejaculated because it was all over, running onto my bed. I had never seen Jake ejaculate so much, even more than the first time I sucked him.

"There's a towel in my night stand," I said once he finished.

He smiled at me, hopping off my body, returning with the towel and my rabbit vibrator he found as well.

"What are you going to do with that?" I asked coyly.

"Pleasuring you until I'm hard again, that's what," he said powering the toy up while I wiped my chest clean.

He spread my legs and forced my toy deep inside my dripping pussy, causing me to moan and arch my back as the cold wide toy penetrated my body. He ground the clit stimulator hard onto my nub sending powerful vibrations through my body. It appeared Tara didn't let him do this either because he had a huge smile on his face as he watched the reaction my body had to the toy.

It didn't take long for his dick to harden again. He was still grinding away at my pussy and clit even after he was hard. He was obviously enjoying himself at my expense. I wanted him though; I'd had the toy hundreds of time but him zero!

I sat up, reached for his cock and said, "Fuck me Jake!" as I pulled his shaft toward me.

He pulled my toy out. I took it from him and tossed it, still vibrating, onto the floor.. He fell forward, holding his body over mine with his strong arms. His lower body fell between my legs. A second later he moved forward easing his hot oozing head into my open tunnel. I grabbed his tight ass and yanked him forward, shoving his perfect dick deep inside. We both moaned at the same time feeling the bliss of deep penetration. I held him down in me, squeezing my muscles to clamp down on his shaft.

Finally! Jake's dick was mine! I'd waited way too long for this moment and it was exactly as I pictured it; his butt between my hands and his stiff cock throbbing deep inside my quivering pussy. I was in heaven!

I finally eased up on his butt so he could move again. He pulled out slightly and eased back in, still holding his upper body off mine. I moved my hands up to his back, pulling him down onto my chest so I could feel his hard muscles on my breasts. He ground down onto me with his pelvis, crushing my engorged clitoris and driving his penis deep again. A thought came to me a few minutes later. This was probably the only sexual position he has ever done. Time to change things up.

I rolled him over and he went with it until I was on top and in control. Sitting up on his shaft I rose up and down with my legs, swirling around on his dick to rub his shaft where I wanted it. He just lay their in a daze with his hands to his sides as I worked away at his member.

"Touch me Jake," I whispered leaning down to his ear.

I rose back up and his hands followed me, grabbing both my breasts and pushing them together. He used his thumb and first finger to pinch my nipples sending a jolt of pleasure down my body to my cock filled pussy. Up and down I rode him while he played with my breasts. I knew I was treating him to pleasure he had never experienced, milking his cock with my muscles as I rocked and gyrated on his shaft.

I doubt he has ever experienced a woman climax on his cock either, since I had a hard time believing frigid Tara even knew how. He reacted as I hoped when my body convulsed, tightening up on his shaft and quivering in his arms. He rolled me over and fucked me hard and fast pushing me further into a mind-blowing orgasm.

"Oh Jake! You are perfect!" I screamed amid his pounding.

My whole body was on fire, radiating from my convulsing pussy. My heart was jumping out of my chest and my lungs struggling for air. I was in the grips of the most intense orgasm of my life, from the man I've wanted for way too long. He continued to thrust into me until I felt him explode as well, meeting me in orgasmic bliss and collapsing on my chest. Together we melted in hot sweaty oneness as our bodies convulsed together in utter pleasure.

"I'm leaving her today! I don't care what happens. I can't be without you Allison," he whispered in my ear.

It was exactly what I wanted to hear...

jasliz
jasliz
3,534 Followers
12