Opposites Attract

Story Info
Addison hated Ash Taylor ever since they had been neighbors,
1k words
3.66
22.1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Addison hated Ash Taylor ever since they had been neighbors, she would always say. Every time she was out he would flirt with her, and she hated it. But she would never say anything; she just endured it, and went about her business. He had never really approached her until one day when she was alone.

She wouldn't have stopped, but her curiosity got the best of her.

"And what do you want Ash? Haven't you had enough fun today?"

"Not really, Addison. I wanted to talk to you, and tell you all I want from you is sex," and handed her a piece of paper.

"I can see that your mother failed to teach you any manners at all."

Later that night as she sat and read the letter, she sat alone wondering why she hated him so much. He was just like all men, and deserved a chance just like all the rest of her guys did...so she decided to go out with him. They decided to go out the following week; she was getting ready, anticipating when he would be there to pick her up, and what would happen.

Everything was going well. He took her out for dinner, and a movie. Then, afterwards, he took her to a place where they could be alone. They talked about things that would not cause her stress.

"Sometimes you feel like a stranger to me," she said.

He put his arm around her so he could get closer to her for a kiss—not a demanding kiss but a soft kiss, a kiss she would not soon forget. Soon he had her down in the front seat of the car, trailing kisses down her body.

Reaching her pants, he asked, "Can I take them off?"

"No, please, not yet. I want to wait."

"If that's what you want, I can wait for a while. Okay, I will take you home."

Addison thought about him for days, not knowing what she should do. Before, she had never really taken the time to know him, and now that she had, she realized she liked him in spite of his differences and his reckless behavior with her. They went out a few more times after that first night. Addison wanted to give herself to him the more she got to know the real him.

But she was afraid. The relationship she had been in before had swayed her from trusting people; that was something she would have to learn to do again. But she realized she needed to do it, and do it fast before she lost him. That's something she didn't want to do was lose him...not now, not ever.

Ash took Addison out for a picnic; she loved the fresh air, and the long walk. They reached the meadow about mid-day; she was so happy they had talked. Ash spread out the blanket so they could sit on it to eat their picnic lunch, and continue their conversation. She looked over at him to add something when Ash scooted nearer to her so he could pull her closer and lavish her with kisses. Lowering her to the blanket, he trailed kisses down her neck to her breast, her breathing catching rapidly.

"Take it off," she gasped.

"Are you sure," he replied.

"Yes."

He removed her shirt and bra, slowly trailing kisses down her middle, rubbing her nipples between his thumb and his forefinger, trailing further down her stomach licking her belly button. She moans softly letting him know that it is all right to proceed.


Soothing her with his hands, trailing down her hips to remove her pants, and her moon star panties.

"Umm..." he breathed heavily at the sight of her, "You're so lovely."

Holding himself above her, he trailed two of his fingers down her breastbone to the inner edge of her thigh. A gasp escaped her when he stopped at the top of her pubic hair. He leaned down, and kissed her as he explored through the black curls that led to the tiny dub hidden there, taking his thumb brushing it across her, making her moan into his kiss.

"You're not a virgin are you?"

"No, I did it once a very long time ago."

"Are you scared?" he asked, gently.

"A little," she admitted.

"Don't be; I will be gentle."

She took him at his word, and let him go further, kissing her neck, her earlobes, and then her breast.

He was sucking her nipple gently—one then the other—and she began moaning and writhing beneath him. Licking down her breast bone to her bellybutton, he inserted two of his fingers into her, and when he got there she was already wet and ready for him. However, he was not going to take her in a rush; he removed his own clothing so they could be skin to skin, and heart to heart.

She stroked his rigid shaft, then he shifted the angle of his hips, sliding deep inside of her. Moans of pleasure escaped her body, shivering all through her like a wine running through a distillery. She pushed her hips up to meet him, grinding along his hard, rigid shaft, impaling herself even more deeply upon him.

Rolling over, he put her atop him so she could ride him long and hard, while he touched and caressed her breasts. After she found her release, he slid out from under her, leaving her sprawled on her stomach.

He came up on his knees behind her as he bent over to whisper in her ear, "Up on your knees, my love." She obeyed, as he inserted the tip of his cock into her anal canal.

Flinging her head back, she moaned as he fell forward to kiss her neck and shoulders. Overwhelmed by the sensations, she simply lay there still and happy.

As she lay there, she whispered to him, "I love you."

She couldn't believe she had said the words until they escaped her lips.

He looked at her through wide eyes, and simply said, "I love you, too. I should take you home." They got dressed.

Walking back to his car, she realized she had found the love of her life right down the street.