Opposites Attract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

'I'm so lucky," he sighs leaning into me.

"No. I'm the lucky one. Let's show queen-bitch we don't fear her. Let's have lunch in the restaurant a couple of times this week."

"Ok," Daniel says and I smile as he takes a deep breath and stands up straight. It is not easy for my shy fawn, but he seems to feed off my confidence.

We resume our places and carry on. I will not let Angelique destroy my mate's reputation. I will take care of everything once I have this job out of the way. I will not need two weeks. I am sure of it.

****

I am glad the week is over. I have almost completed what I set out to do and know everything will be finalised early next week. Daniel and I have had a couple of pleasant lunches joining with Ms Sheep, whose real name is Hilary. Daniel's confidence increases daily and at lunch today he was smiling and waving at people.

He is currently wandering around my sterile apartment whilst I ring my favourite take away. He has never eaten Thai and I am pleased to find he will eat fish and seafood. I have a prawn dish, a fish curry, a couple of vegetable dishes and some noodles on order. I glance over to see Daniel studying my CDs. I only brought a small selection: some classical, some pan pipes and some easy listening. They are a little eclectic, but I just chose a few favourites to have with me.

"Apart from these, I don't see you here Misha," Daniel says, looking around the room once more.

"This is only temporary," I say. "I really hadn't noticed how empty the place was." I wander over to Daniel and enfold him in my arms. I adore the soft pleasured sounds he makes as he nuzzles against my neck and shoulder as much as the tiniest of kisses he places against my skin. I let my hands rub over his back, then slide one down to cup a taut buttock and squeeze it gently. I want my fawn to become used to such touches. I smile into his hair as he daringly rubs against my thigh. "I love you, Daniel," I whisper.

"I love you, Misha."

I am surprised and elated when Daniel captures my lips and slides his tongue into my eager mouth. I refuse to take charge of the kiss, letting Daniel explore me as he wants before we finally break apart to breathe. Daniel's cheeks have a light pink tinge and he looks shy and desirable in equal measure.

I take his hand and walk him through the rest of the apartment. He likes the large bathroom with its sunken bath and his eyes widen at my bedroom. The bed is king-sized with a bolster encased in cream and topped with three pillows in forest green. The bed is topped with a fake fur throw in the same black and silver as my own hair and Daniel is fascinated. I smile as he steps forward to rub his hands over the coverlet. I can see his nose twitch and I am silently thankful that no one but me has slept in this bed.

The same is true of the bed in my home. For all my varied past, I have never taken anyone into my home. That I reserved for the one who would share my life. It is reserved for Daniel.

"Only me, Daniel," I say quietly.

He kicks off his shoes and kneels on the bed, hands still petting at the cover and his nose still crinkling adorably. I am pleased to see he is as possessive of me as I am of him. I move to the bed, kick off my own shoes and sit.

"It smells of you, Misha," he smiles.

I move to kneel and take him in my arms. We kiss gently as I slowly lower him down. I want the bed to smell of us. We lie kissing, hands gently touching. I stoically ignore my silently screaming cock. It wanted to bury itself in my mate as soon as Daniel was on my bed. My more intelligent head demands that I accustom Daniel to simply being in my bed before I go further.

The doorbell heralding the arrival of our foods demands we break apart. Daniel looks delightfully debauched. His hair is bed-mussed, his cheeks flushed and his lips kiss-swollen. I give a feral grin and head off to attend to the delivery.

We devour the meal appreciatively, ending it by feeding each other titbits and licking sauce off one another's fingers. As Daniel clears away the dishes, I change the lighting to a more subdued ambience and put on a CD of easy listening music. I have an ice bucket with Bollinger and glasses cooling in it at the side of the settee. As Daniel returns I take him into my arms and dance with him to the crooning tones of Dean Martin and Bobby Darin.

I then make a nest of cushions on the floor in front of the fire and Daniel and I sit to drink, trading champagne-flavoured kisses as our clothes seemingly evaporate. It seems no time at all before we are grinding against each other as our kisses become longer, wetter, more demanding. The scent of Daniel's arousal is sweet and heavy in the air and I am harder than I thought possible. However, I do not want to make love with my fawn on the floor a second time when there is a large comfortable bed waiting for us.

I gentle our kisses and we move into my bedroom. I scoop Daniel into my arms and he giggles musically. I lay my precious bundle on the bed and adjust the lighting so there is a similar ambience in this room to the one we just left. We resume kissing, this time our hands begin to stroke and explore. I mouth at Daniel's throat sucking to leave my mark before descending his beautiful body. I pay homage to his irresistible nipples to soft mewls of delight and pleasure. It seems they are a highly erogenous zone for my mate.

I nibble my way down his ribs and across his soft abdomen. I nip carefully at his hips, earning a sound between a giggle and a groan that seems hot-wired to my cock. I can feel pre-come leaking continually, but my main concern is my fawn's pleasure. I urge Daniel to spread his legs and kneel between them. I can hear Daniel's breath coming in short, rapid pants. I bend and kiss each satin-soft inner thigh before raising my eyes to his.

"I love you, Daniel. Relax, my love."

"Love you," he pants and spreads himself wider, even though I can scent his nervousness.

I rub my face into the lush fur at his groin. It is scented with musk and pre-come and I give a low rumble of delight. I touch his weeping arousal and smile when Daniel bucks his hips. I slide my hand to hold the base my fawn's erection

Daniel gasps at the first swipe of my tongue along his aching flesh and again when my tongue laps around his shaft before I run it teasingly along the sensitive underside. I bring my mouth close to the tip of Daniel's organ.

"I want to drink you, little fawn," I rasp.

Daniel lets out a cry when my mouth closes over the crimson-hued head of his penis. I begin a steady suction, driving him wild with need. I know he will not last long, certain I can scent his semen already hurtling towards ejaculation. Daniel mewls delightfully when I touch his sac, cupping each precious orb in my palm, squeezing softly. I move my mouth up and down, licking his overheating flesh. I tease his slit with my tongue and hear him whimper. I bring both hands to his hips and take my fawn's entire length into my mouth suckling in earnest.

"Misha," Daniel moans, thrusting into my mouth as much as my hold will allow.

I can feel his need for release; know he is close from the way he moves beneath me. I suck harder and take one hand off Daniel's hip, bringing it between his thighs to stroke his sac and hear a deep moan. I hollow my cheeks and stroke my finger against Daniel's entrance. A barely there caress of the intimate area. It is at this touch that Daniel comes, a long, low moan of my name escaping his lips as he spills into my mouth. I milk him dry, drinking all he can offer. When I swallow the last drop I let his softened flesh fall from between my lips and lick them with deliberate slowness.

"Misha," Daniel moans again, opening his arms for me. I lean forward and we kiss gently, Daniel's tongue exploring assiduously as he tastes himself in my mouth.

"You taste so sweet, my love," I purr.

"Love me, Misha, make love with me. I want this."

"Oh, love," I rumble against Daniel's throat. "I want you so much. If at any time you need me to stop, just say. Promise me," I add, concerned Daniel will try and endure rather than enjoy and I need this to be pleasurable for my fawn.

"I promise, Misha," Daniel says.

"I want you to lie on your stomach for me and part your legs."

Daniel obeys immediately and my pulse quickens at the sight of his perfect ass presented to me. I position a pillow under Daniel's trim hips and simply let my hands traverse the smooth, warm skin of his back, slowly meandering my way to the peachy mounds that call silently to me. I drop random kisses on Daniel's back and feel him squirming. I kiss a pert buttock gently.

"Don't worry, just relax and enjoy."

I part the firm cheeks and blow gently across the tight, pink rosebud. Daniel's response is muffled as his face is pressed into a soft pillow but I can feel his lithe body trembling beneath me.

"Relax, beautiful fawn," I whisper softly, my breath just caressing the tiny opening. I press forward and tease the fluttering entrance with my tongue. I lap around it and carefully penetrate with soft, slow licks. Even here my fawn is sweet, although more earthy.

Daniel is whimpering, his body taut and his hips instinctively pushing into the pillow. I smile to myself as I lick at my fawn's tender sweetness. I want to bring my love pleasure, even if the wait is almost killing my complaining cock. I am determined to make this good for Daniel and continue to coax him open with my tongue until it is time to progress.

I press a kiss to saliva-slick flesh and move to stretch at Daniel's side. I stroke the long, lean muscles of his back tenderly and dip my fingers into the valley between his cheeks to circle one finger around his tiny portal.

"Are you ready, Daniel?"

"Yes." His voice is nervous, but determined.

I slick my fingers with lube and reach between Daniel's cheeks, pressing against the shadowed entrance. My finger slips inside a little and Daniel sighs, his hips lift fractionally and he takes me to the first knuckle.

"Oh, oh, Misha," he moans.

"Open for me, my little fawn," I rasp. I wait until I feel Daniel's body relax and delve deeper, sliding past the second knuckle to a low groan from my mate. "I know, love," I encourage, he is so tight. I move my finger carefully and the narrow channel gradually relaxes. "I'm going to add a second finger now." I see the tiny nod as Daniel squirms, his breath coming in fast pants. I pull out briefly, just to add some more lube and soothe Daniel as he begins to whimper in need. "Hush, sweet fawn. I need to keep you slick. " I stroke the little pink bud and slide one finger back inside and then a second. I hear Daniel's quiet grunt and stop moving. "Does it hurt?"

Daniel looks at me and smiles shyly, hesitantly.

"Not hurt, Misha. I...I just feel...full."

"It will feel better, I promise," I reply, smiling at my brave mate. I twist my fingers and rub at the tiny nub I have been searching for. Daniel's reaction is immediate. His body tenses and shakes.

"Misha?" he asks uncertainly, despite his obvious enjoyment of the sensation.

"Your prostrate, Daniel," I explain. Daniel nods and then moans as I tease the gland again.

I work my fingers to carefully stretch and pleasure Daniel's tight passage. I smile as I curl my fingers again, brushing his jewel and Daniel releases another deep moan. I am cautious, taking ample time to stretch and prepare my young lover. I add a third finger and give a final, thorough stretch. The walls of his channel are relaxing, becoming accustomed to my touch, and I know it is time. Daniel is ready and so am I. If I wait any longer it will be all over before I get inside the enticing body waiting so nervously for me.

"Misha, I want like to be able to see your face as you enter me."

I understand Daniel's fear, remembering what has happened in my sweet fawn's past.

"I'd like that, too," I say honestly. "But sometimes, especially for your first time, it may hurt a little more that way. Are you sure?"

"I need to see you. The man who has claimed me, taught me love and whose life I will share."

"I belong just as much to you, Daniel," I say. I might have been the one to make the claim, but I know I am Daniel's just as much as he is mine. My reward is a beautiful smile that almost makes me lose control and come. The thought of pushing into Daniel, my mate, *mine*, and watching that gorgeous face as he experiences making love for the first time is a dream come true. I cannot deny Daniel or myself. "I want to see you too, precious fawn."

I position Daniel on his back, with a pillow beneath him to cant his hips upwards. I kiss him deeply and settle between his widespread legs.

"I'm going to put your legs on my shoulders," I say and reach for the lube to coat myself. As I slick my hard cock, Daniel's hands reach down and join in. The sensation of his fingers touching me so delicately and with such love and desire makes my breath come in short pants. "Feels good, sweetheart," I let him know.

Daniel smiles at the compliment and opens his legs wider, the invitation clear. I lift Daniel's legs, kissing a path down each calf to his ankles, before I rest them on my shoulders. Daniel's opening is exposed, quivering and slick in the dim light. I want this so much; to feel Daniel's body sheath me. I want to make him see the heavens and remember this night for the rest of his life. I ease forward slowly and rest my hardness against his prepared portal. I tease his opening, lightly pushing against the glistening flesh.

"Will you allow me inside?" I rasp, my fingers sliding into Daniel's hair, my lips moving against the skin of his throat

"Yes, Misha," Daniel breathes into my ear. His voice is anxious but the heady scent of arousal and anticipation is heavy in the air, almost intoxicating me.

"Will you allow me to make love to you?" I ask as I give a thrust of my hips, testing the resilience of his defences.

"Misha, please," Daniel pants, his face flushed with want.

"Take a deep breath," I instruct.

I tilt his hips and push against the tight ring of muscle. There is a moment of resistance and then the ring relaxes and I sink inside, just the head of my cock, claiming Daniel as my own. I press forward to glide deeper into my love's incredible heat. Slick, velvet walls surround me and I feel as if there is nowhere else in the world I belong.

Daniel lets out a whimper as my thick, hard shaft penetrates him, stretching untried muscle. He stills and I look in concern. His eyes are squeezed shut and he pants shallowly, obviously hurting but not telling me. I lick away the tears that slide from behind closed lids.

"Daniel? Just breathe for me. Take some deep breaths."

Daniel nods and does as he is told. I feel the tense muscles around the head of my cock relax and I release a relieved breath as I see Daniel calm. My lips connect with his and I feel Daniel focus on the tenderness of my touch. My fawn's lips parting with a sigh as my tongue enters him. Daniel relaxes beneath me as I continue to kiss him lovingly. His hands reach around me, stroking my back and then they card through my hair. I slowly end the kiss, sucking on his succulent lower lip for a few seconds.

"You're doing so well, my love," I whisper. "Keep breathing and bear down for me." I push a little more, inching in slowly, until I am fully sheathed as Daniel's body finally flowers open in welcome. "That's it, you have me." The feeling is indescribable, silken walls pulse around me and he is so hot, an almost searing intensity. I have never felt anything like it. It feels like I have finally come home.

I take Daniel's legs and lace them behind my back. Part of me does not want to move, to lose this sublime feeling, but I know there is so much more pleasure for both of us. I see Daniel's face, the tenseness replaced by a look of pure joy and wonder. A delighted smile slowly lights his face as I look at him.

"Misha, we're one, joined. You're in me." Daniel's voice is an astonished whisper. "I had no idea...never imagined ...it's like I can feel your heart beating."

I know how he feels. Despite all the sleeping around I have done, that is all it ever was. This is the first time that I have entered a body with love. There is no comparison. I experience an emotional connection as well as the physical and it is incredible. I feel more alive in a way that I cannot explain. I lean forward, our mouths almost touching. I can feel Daniel's warm breath caressing me as I gaze into dark, loving eyes.

"I feel you." I close the distance that keeps me from the sweetest mouth I have ever known and take it in a deep kiss. I immerse myself in the soft lips, so pliant beneath mine. I slide my tongue inside his warm haven. It is as though Daniel's body completes me. I pull back slightly, feeling the muscled channel grasping deliciously at my hard shaft, and then push back inside. The sensation causes me to moan with appreciation and the sound mingles with Daniel's delighted gasp.

"Oh, Misha. Do that again, please."

I repeat the movement. My cock rubs over Daniel's jewel with each stroke. I can feel his erection push against my belly as I continue to rock in and out, each movement drawing ever louder, more pleasured cries. I take Daniel's weeping shaft in my hand and pump it in time with the rhythm of my movements. I feel Daniel's reaction immediately, the walls of his channel squeeze with sublime heat and pressure.

I slow a little. I want to do this forever, to feel Daniel's body around me, hear his cries of arousal and joy. I pull Daniel higher onto my thighs. The curls of my groin and body fur brush against his silky smooth skin. The change in angle lets me bury myself even deeper into his hot, tight passage and Daniel cries out. His hands reach for me and he pulls me down to seal our mouths together.

I hear Daniel release a sob of pleasure. He rocks his hips in time with my rhythm and moans continually as I brush his sweet spot again and again. The pace of our lovemaking increases, I cannot help it. It feels too good and I cannot get enough of the beautiful body that writhes beneath me. I increase the strokes to Daniel's flesh. I want my precious fawn to come. It only takes another few strokes and I feel Daniel tense and the velvety walls that enclose my cock contract.

"Misha, oh, Misha, Misha," Daniel cries out, his voice filled with wonder.

I know a moment of perfection as I hear the ecstasy in Daniel's voice, my name falling from his sweet lips. Then the tight heat that surrounds my cock clenches and spasms and my precious fawn is coming, pearlescent strands cover my hand and anoint our bodies. I follow him into bliss. My seed flows inside him and fills his still shuddering body. It is the most sublime sensation and intense climax I have ever known and I howl his name in a mix of joy and completion.

Long moments later my thundering heart slows and I lift my head from where it lies on Daniel's shoulder. I will never forget the sight of Daniel smiling at me, his hair in disarray and his mouth red and swollen from our kisses. His face shines with joy and contentment and peace radiates from him. I feel humbled by the enormity of the gift given by my fawn. Not just the gift of his virginity, Daniel entrusted to me his body and his heart. I know that I will care for both forever. He is truly mine.

I slid from his body in the moments it took for me to recover and I urge my fawn onto his stomach. I lick around his entrance, cleaning him thoroughly and my sated cock twitches dryly at the intimate taste of my lover overlaid with my seed. Sweet mewls of delight from my mate accompany my actions and Daniel wriggles enticingly. I roll Daniel onto his back and complete my care by licking him clean of every drop of his crème. I gather him into my arms and he burrows close.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers