Options

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PygmyCoho
PygmyCoho
383 Followers

"Oooo, Sweetie," Shelly breathed. "God, that was sooo good!"

"Mmmm, I liked it, too. I mean, I had no idea..." Barbara admitted. "And it all started with a little 'p-m' from one of my wonderful little pervs... Thank God he wrote me or I'd have missed this," she whispered, softly cupping her hand over Shelly's wet vee.

"Mmmm, thank God is right," Shelly giggled. "Next time I'll read you one of mine, okay?"

"You get these, too?" Barb sounded genuinely surprised.

"Of course, silly. But I didn't think you'd be into mine."

"Why not?"

"Well," the blonde murmured, "cause they're from, like,girls..."

"Oh." Barb was silent for a few seconds before saying, "Right now, that sounds really, really hot."

"Mmm hmmm," Shelly sighed dreamily. She snuggled her face into Barb's neck and gave her a tiny kiss, nipping lightly at her skin. Shelly tenderly brushed her lips across the brunette's perfect mouth. Their musky perfumes mixed into a heady aroma as their lips and tongues explored each other. Barb tasted herself in her lover's kiss and her brain surged with electricity.

"Shelly...?"

"Yeah, hon."

"Do you think we have 'Orgasmic' Chemistry?"

Shelly dissolved into hearty laughter and Barbara joined her. As they settled again, the blonde admitted, "I can see myself remembering that in the next class. God, I hope I don't get all wet and gooey thinking about you. At least not in a lecture."

Barb cuddled into the crook of Shelly's neck. "You know," she suggested idly as her fingertips wandered, "Weshouldwriteourguy back, don't you think?" Her fingers traced through wet, soft, blonde curls, leaving goose bumps and vibrating skin behind.

"Ourguy, huh? And write about what?" her roommate asked with a satisfied smile, already guessing the answer.

"We could write him about what we just did," Barbara suggested. "He wouldn't even have to know if it was for real or not."

"What do you want to do first?" Shelly asked.

"First I wanna sleep a little. You wore me out. Then I want to make love again, but only if we can take our time this time. And I want you to show me everything!"

Shelly kissed the top of Barb's head, and answered, "Sounds perfect. Maybe we can have like a 'story time.' I'll read you one of mine. Then we can write our guy back, 'kay? Most guys are crazy about girls together."

"Hmmm, I think I can see why..." she answered quite earnestly.

Shelly grinned. "We don'thaveto tell him it's true. Let 'im guess. Or did you want to throw in another pic or two...?"

"Hmmm, so many options, so little time," Barbara quipped lightly. Her beautiful lips curled into a radiant smile.

In the fading light of late afternoon, as the two young lovers snuggled naked and drifted in their afterglow, the computer chirped with an incoming e-mail.

PygmyCoho
PygmyCoho
383 Followers