Or Saurian Sex Slaves Pt. 04

Story Info
Saurians are overwhelmed by his prowess.
7.7k words
4.67
16.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patroc
Patroc
11 Followers

==The mystery of the Jerk off vids revealed== Ch.5

William’s stimulation went on unabated.

“Why did you expand his sleeping cell to accommodate two individuals?” Roxy asked of Doxy.

“He might use up part of his season alone otherwise.” Doxy told her. With three space sluts draining him dry every cycle, Doxy was dead wrong. But once a Saurian gets a notion about human sexuality into their heads it takes a sledge hammer to the cranium to dislodge it.

“I am surprised! I knew nothing of this, it is not in any of the porn files I studied.” Roxy had studied many of the human porn files the Saurians had obtained. She wanted to be as knowledgeable as Doxy but Doxy’s time spent aboard the Prometheus in actual contact with the humans more informative then all the porn in all the files.

“I am not surprised, it seems to shame them greatly to engage in it.” Doxy was wrong the porn files were full of masturbation. The only reason she hadn’t found any is because she hadn’t looked for any. “They try to hide this sexual self gratification most deeply. I learned of it first by eavesdropping with Lt. Mcgivvers. We overheard several of the other female crew referring to the now infamous porn files as “jerk off” vids and what we whom she called the “Dino’s” would make of them.

When I asked her what she meant by that term she apologized and told me that we were reminiscent of their world’s ancient past dinosaurs. So they nick named us “Dino’s”. I had to explain to her I meant “Jerk off vids” as my failure in understanding her.

She became quite flustered, I had touched upon one of their taboo subjects I realized almost at once. However I was much newer to the human ship in those days and I had no idea at how uncomfortable she was at discussing sexually taboo subjects. So in my blissful ignorance I pressed her. I learned that the entire reason that the files exist at all is because of the males who are mateless, or are denied access to their mates because of circumstance like inter-stellar travel. These mateless individuals view the files to privately end their season.

They will not engage in this practice unless alone, I quickly discovered. On more then one occasion I deliberately burst in on lone males in various places on board the human ship. I did my best to be nonchalant and take no notice of their activity, all to no avail. They all stopped at once and then were greatly embarrassed and tried to pretend they were not engaging in it in the first place.

So I will accompany our male as he sleeps to see to it he does not squeeze out any part of his season during his sleep cycles.” Doxy concluded. ”If we are to be successful in causing him to pair bond with us we must remain the only means by which his season is taken.

“And during his dreams you will not taste of his phallus as it spills season seed?” Roxy accused Doxy. The three Joined females had become rather addicted to the males hormones in his seaasons. The mixture of it in the brewed alcohol they had brought with them from the Prometheus had proven to be an even headier and mildly addictive mixture indeed. And although he produced ample seed for all of them, they had grown more and more jealous of this supply with the passage of time.

“I know not of what you mean?” Doxy spoke knowing full well what Roxy was getting at.

“Do not play that game with me, I know that unfulfilled human males leak their seed as their unconscious minds wander in dream.” Roxy shot back at Doxy.

“Oh that, well I suppose I would keep my tongue out for any taste that might come my way.” She replied as nonchalantly as she could.

Her two joined hissed at her as one. The sleep cell arrangements were then quickly re-worked and a single sleep chamber replaced it. No tongue would be with out its fair share of William’s nightly discharges.

==Caught on the command deck and put to Stud== Ch.6

The enormous comet followed behind their ship during the long cold voyage out of the Oort belt as their spiral course took them ever closer to inner planetary orbit. It would take them several weeks still. Comet mining was slow delicate work. Comets were fragile things after all. They were burned by even the gentle solar winds were they not?

Will’s seasons were the subject of much study during this long leg of their voyage. He had never understood women, but as any man, he never had any expectations or hope of ever attaining such. The three Joined Saurian females who had taken to him were equally mysterious to his understandings. So when their formally unquenchable carnal thirst slackened he thought little of it at first. He spent more time on the command deck practicing piloting and navigation without any of his own computer equipment, which was the reason he had been given this assignment. He was already the equal of his Saurian mentors in many ways but he was still learning. And they had not serviced him in some time and he was still a very young and healthy male of his species. And he was alone or so he thought.

Roxy was the one of course who was on to him. She was every bit a predator in this way, stalking him often, her mouth edges parted in a Saurian smile. He had his phallus out and it stood firm, he rubbed it with some urgency. She crept up on him and the erection. Her tongue itched but she remained deathly quiet. Her tongue darted from her mouth and flickered, scenting the air. The scent-taste of sea salt was heavy! His season was leaking! Her tongue would be upon it, now. She stepped almost unnoticed from behind his seat on the command deck and shot out her supple tongue, lengths of it coiled his turgid erect member but only about the upper end. The tip of her tongue at the top of his shaft flickered about tasting and moping up every bit he had spilled.

When she was sure she had tasted all that she would find she released her grip upon it. and pulled her tongue back. And only then did she note his discomfort at her actions. As they always did when noting they had put him at unease she did her sexiest little giggle for him.

It didn’t have the effect it normally did at easing his tensions it seemed to have the opposite as he hurriedly tried to button his jumpsuit closed. He was having trouble because of the massive erection he was still sporting.

She observed his discomfort and felt ill at ease herself, she called out for Doxy but in a hiss above Williams range of hearing. She then grasped the seat restraint straps Will had about himself anchoring him to the acceleration couch and slithered under them so that she and he were pressed tightly together on the acceleration lounge. She flicked her tongue to his lips and found it tasted full of salty burnt toast. She could feel his raging hard-on against her hips. He pressed it up against her even now.

Doxy shot through the open hatch on to the command deck in answer to Roxy’s call. They conversed in hisses that were again outside his hearing. Doxy tasted of his flavors as well, she pulled back her tongue aghast. What had become of his cookie dough flavors! They had been stimulating him nonstop every shift for several cycles but not taking any seasons to find if his seasons became any different. All of them had been noting that he no longer softened even as he slept. Doxy hissed for Foxy too, he heard nothing, except for the giggles Roxy and Doxy made in their distress as they tried to comfort and console him. They were clueless as to the nature of his distress. Embarrassment of this nature was just foreign to the Saurians. No small wonder that his taste was overwhelming them. They had just caught him engaging in whacking off. And worse while he could not hear them as they chattered and had in turn called one another to the command deck he knew exactly what they were doing, and that made it all the worse.

“Remove his garments” Foxy said as soon as she tasted of him. Doxy slid her shoulders from the seat restraints. “No, not like that!” Foxy commanded. “Use your teeth Roxy, tear off his clothes as I did when he made us drop a clutch!”

Roxy bit her serrated teeth into the fabric of his jumper. “Doxy we must join her, be savage!” Foxy went straight for his crotch, she actually head butted Roxy’s hips out of her way and sunk her teeth around as much of his clothing covering his lap as possible and ripped it to shreds. Doxy and Roxy pulled on the remaining garment above the waste in opposite directions. In a moment more he was quite naked though still harnessed to the lounge. Foxy tongue raped his tongue as was her want. She liked to tip his head back forcefully by pulling his hair and driving her tongue down his throat. His gag reflex had in the past been a problem but she had learned not to touch the very back of his throat which caused this reflex, and thus her tongue had full reign of him from inside. She so loved the tastes at the bottom of his throat! Meaty and ever so succulent, but not today, instead it was sharp and a bitter vinegar.

She spoke to her Joined of this, and while Saurians have tongues and use them when speaking particularly when they speak in the guttural human language of English. They have little enough need of it when hissing amongst themselves. So while Foxy’s tongue was quite busy as it rammed itself ever deeper into William’s now sharp and bitter throat she took command of her Joined’s next actions.

“We have made a terrible mistake in denying him a season’s end whilst displaying sexually stimulating cues to him for so long. And now to have allowed him to believe he has disgraced himself before us has left him in a state of sexual humiliation! Males of his kind can off times never recover from such, I tell you. They develop misplaced feeling of inadequacies, and flee from their mates in despair.” Foxy tried to inform them.

Doxy fetch chute cups at once for us, Roxy join me in his throat, and this time take care to avoid the sensitive portions I have shown to you. And until Doxy returns keep grinding your hips against his member, but be gentle to its sensitive tip. The base doesn’t bruise but the tip does.” Foxy ordered them about like a doctor in triage.

Foxy was basing her knowledge of the human’s sexuality on the porn files to a large extent still. And they often portray being caught in the act of masturbation as though it was the end of ones manhood. It was a shame the Joined ones didn’t study the psychological studies in the rest of the material exchanged between the two races, or Will wouldn’t have been the recipient of such sudden attentions. A shame though except for William to be sure.

The Prometheus was a large ship considering, none the less it was relatively crowded, more then one crewmember had inadvertently walked in on another during their “private times”. After all the adult content files had not been aboard strictly so that one day they would accidentally fall into the hands of the Saurians as it were. Thus Will had felt very little embarrassment upon being caught in the act by Roxy. Though all the giggling and talking about it in front of him was a bit over the top still he wasn’t humiliated by any stretch of the imagination. What they tasted upon him wasn’t humiliation but simple sexual frustration. And that kind of frustration would be relieved by three space sluts throwing themselves at him with abandoned in about a heart beat.

Doxy had returned with their chute cups. She forced Roxy to give up her seat on his lap and saw Will’s turgid erection delightfully spring upward toward her. Even in her brief absence her two other Joined had sweetened him. Having his mouth and throat violated had become rather common place for Will. Indeed as their technical skills had grown and they had learned to gauge his reactions it had become pleasurable in the extreme. Though he had to learn to stretch his jaw outward while keeping his neck bent and still, it was not a bad thing at all. So as the two Joined Saurians tongued him in his excited state and Doxy had returned to minister to his needs with her own mouth it was hardly surprising that the vinegar taste was falling away and turning sugary like warm honey.

It was Doxy who was gasping, she had learned long before the others did how to make his erection unload itself for her. And in addition she had learned how not to let it cum too quickly. It must be manipulated and ministered to for a certain interval for one to obtain its maximum portions. But this moment seemed urgent and she went straight in for the kill. She roughened her tongue just enough to make him oversensitive and squeezed him tightly, fully covering his chubby in her coils of tongue, with the roughened coils over the tip thrashing in a pumping motion. His load geysered into to her thirsting mouth and she swallowed him whole. Roxy and Foxy both hissed in consternation at this. Sharing of his fresh semen was now considered a requirement between them. And they could feel him heaving himself into Doxy’s mouth and knew what they were missing out on an extra-voluminous output. None the less they held him closely as he fully emptied his season for Doxy’s suckling mouth.

Foxy was much relieved, “Cookies oven fresh!” She cried. Roxy agreed “Still so sweet! He will want to couple again shortly! I can tell!!”

“Let us take him to the lounge and make him dance for us!” Doxy added, her head buzzing full of his hormones and her egg sack bursting at the seams.

Roxy and Foxy flicked her with their tongues to taste her. “She took all his fresh long season for herself!” Foxy accused.

Roxy flicked her again, “Indeed she inebriated on his substance. You should not have been so selfish and not shared his long held portions!”

Doxy drifted with euphoria, “And you two are not going to get any of his portions with such behaviors! Bring him down to the lounge, he will dance for us. Once he has sweetened fully he will be desirous of coupling again shortly. Then you may each have a full share of him.”

“No doubt, but no share for you! You have already taken his greatest season!” Foxy protested.

Of course all Will heard of the conversation was the giggling designed to keep him compliant to their needs, there hissings were kept at frequencies outside that of human hearing

He had tried other dances with them, but they all preferred the Zero g. Tango. So Zero g. Tango had become his specialty. His girls as he thought of them loved this beyond all reason and he had learned that he had best be rock hard and ready when their appetite for dancing morphed into their need to be taken and induced.

His supply of clothing was becoming perilously low. So for safety he disrobed before he danced with any of them. His girls were quite unreasonable when their need of dance had been fulfilled. The biting and their clawing of the hands of his flesh was not at all pleasant some times. How they had learned to instinctually claw at him escaped him completely Because Saurians had no natural nails of their own, all his girls had were the brightly colored false human nails they wore on his behave. Though their tiny sharp teeth never escaped him, they had shredded his neck and shoulders on more then one occasion. They were always so terribly sorry when the damaged him so, fussing about with the med kit to heal him, that he had come to feel guilty when he frustrated them to that point. So in truth he didn’t fear the pain they inflicted with tooth and nail but rather the recriminations they would feel later!

Roxy was first to dance with him. Her ample breast pressed against him forcefully, he was sure that she and Foxy had added to the size of their mock mammaries since the voyage had begun. He just didn’t know why. He was attracted by all of them. Doxy’s much smaller chest augmentations gave him just as much pleasure, even with these thoughts he danced on.

He bent her backwards at the waste, her Saurian spine flexed much more then a human female’s, and he used this greater range of motion to heighten the sensuality of the dance, folding her back her head to her heels. Saurian feet are nothing like a human’s. Their heel does not usually touch the floor, rather they stand on the balls of their feet. They do not have toes as such but rather four small claws that clatter audibly on hard surfaces. Amongst their many elaborate ruses to alter their appearances to make him desirous of them were their “shoes”. The designs were all taken from the porn file that they had studied of course. In zero g. they had little problem wearing them. The only draw back was that they couldn’t grasp surfaces or grab bars with their claws when wearing them. Still they had adapted nicely.

Roxy wore the most elaborate pumps, the long steel stiletto heel tapered to a ridiculous point that could not be worn except in zero g. Indeed she had placed a small spherical tip at the end of it to avoid puncturing anyone or anything. Its other feature was the peek-a-boo toe. At the front of the shoe a small opening allowed a few of her toes to peek through. Of course it would have been Roxy’s claws in this case. He was unsure of what bit of chicanery she had adopted but three dainty toes with brightly red painted nails emerged from each of her shoes.

All this he observed as he bent her double. This also raised her hips up to meet his. He pressed himself tightly against her just there and felt her stiffen. The Joined Saurians were not the only ones who had learned how to press buttons. The difference he had come to realize was that it was only after a dance that their buttons could be pushed. And he had learned how to avoid pushing their buttons during a dance. It was funny how they didn’t seem to like that.

Not that they could take there eyes from him when he danced for them. No they were like a pack of hungry lioness, they followed his every motion. If he avoided sudden movements and certain repetitive patterns, they would remain aroused by his dancing endlessly. But let him set up a pattern and repeat it more then twice and they would be shredding his clothing again. Suffice it to say he wasn’t having any more of that behavior!

He had repeated no pattern more then once as he twirled Roxy away from him. He grabbed up Doxy who was whimpering and shaking at his performance and took her to him. She was engulfed and soused by his season still, the over abundance of hormonal saturation in that load had made her tingle to her very essence And he seemed to ooze maleness in his dance only for her.

It was an odd reverse twist that the Saurian females who had made themselves over to outwardly resemble the appearance of human femininity had changed even more so within. While the natural hormones that normally coursed through their systems were not identical to human testosterone oddly enough the human version mimicked their own hormones more closly then the Saurians mimicked girlish giggles. Indeed many of his hormones had come to replace the Saurian equivalents in all three of them. Saurians were much like dinosaurs on an evolutionary level and evolution had journeyed much further with humans and so had the elixirs of mankind’s sexual chemistry. So the females had become juiced up and supersaturated on his sexual chemistry which was also many times more powerful then what was natural and normal for them.

Doxy had become overwhelmed with William almost starting from the first time she had tasted of him back in the cleansing chamber. And as he continued his dance and repeated the same step again pressing himself tightly against her hips she was there for ever so quickly made ready for him to induce her. In her heightened state of arousal she climbed atop him with her legs wrapping tightly about his waste. He reached out with both his hands and firmly took hold of her tiny Saurian ankles and forced her legs apart as he repeated his last step for the third time and she impaled her self on his manhood. For the benefit of Foxy and Roxy he kept stepping to the same rhythm and repeated the same move again and again. At the same time he made Doxy into his fuck toy. He used her as he saw fit in the zero g environs and held her ankles far apart, his thick human arms overwhelming her slender Saurian leg muscles, allowing him to penetrate her deeply and with great ease and she in turn elatedly rammed a lengthy segment of her tongue between his lips wrapping his tongue in her coils. She so enjoyed coiling his tongue in hers just as she had done when she first tasted of him. His now super sweetened cookie dough flavor filled her mind as he now did her chute.

Patroc
Patroc
11 Followers