Or Saurian Sex Slaves Pt. 06

Story Info
Breeding beaches engineer is made into Beach Male.
3.8k words
4.58
21k
2

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patroc
Patroc
11 Followers

==The Beach Scene or The Money Shot==Ch.10

Following their successful comet delivery run William was given some leave and took it with his Joined Saurian girls who took him down to visit the planet’s surface.

It the Joined’s their first trip to the lake side on the planet, William was speaking. “And you say all this was done in only the last 50 years? That we couldn’t even have survived with out full environmental suits?” he marveled.

His three Saurian females looked nothing like their usual selves. Gone were all the usual humanizing accessories the Saurian females used to keep William sexually enthralled with them. “And this lake is solely the product of the comets your people have been hauling in from the outer stellar system. Just amazing!” William was in turn enthralled by the Saurian engineering feat.

“Are we allowed to swim in the lake?” He asked them.

Doxy giggled even though she had ditched all her human mock-ups, she still had kept her mouth edges fluffed and colored in her imitation of human like red lips just for him. No Saurian would notice. “I wish! It has been so long since I last dipped my tail aboard your human starship the Prometheus.” Doxy lamented, her two Joined shot her disdainful looks as they had not been part of the Saurian team that had first investigated the newly arrived alien ship and it had been even longer for them both since they had last been able to dip their tails.

“Anyway the water is like ice, silly! It will be many years until we can change the environmental temperatures of this place to allow the lake to ever warm.” Doxy explained at length.

“Oh.” He poked a finger into the chilly waters, “I see.” He next observed, “I see a boat being rowed out the lake can we go on it?”

Doxy didn’t giggle this time, “No that boat is only for other Saurians. But anyone can go boating on the lake, though a powered vessel would not be aloud because of the delicate nature of the still budding habitat. “

“What is on that island?”

“Would you like to find out?”

“Yes”

“Then take us there, oh please!”

“Yes, Yes Please” Foxy squealed.

“I want to go too, please Will take me there too!” Roxy pleaded as she had learned from Foxy in how to hold sway over him.

William looked out over the icey cold waters, he watched the Sauraian boat with its half a dozen individuals rowing out to the island. That would be an awful long way to row or paddle he concluded. His girls were eying him intently Doxy stepped closely to him and tasted. When she did the other two closed on him as well and each tasted of him in turn.

Why do they have to do that so damn much he wondered. It was not at all unpleasant once he had gotten use to it, and the way they used their tongues during their frequent passionate sexing of him had really grown on him. As he thought about all this, he spied many abandoned construction pontoon floats. The girls squealed in delight before he even opened his mouth to ask where they could get a quantity of textiles that could be made into a sail. They had all as one tasted his solution upon him at the moment as he had figured out how he was going to bring them out to the island.

“Did I not tell you he was a resourceful beyond all reasonable measure?! That he would take us to the island with out needing the use of the ferry, that he could just dream up a way with nothing more at hand then what he would find!” Doxy gloated in glee.


“And did we not listen?” Roxy stuck out her tongue at Doxy just the way she had learned humans did when making a point like that.

“After we have fertilized our clutch we are not going to let him leave us are we?” Foxy needed to know. “I can not be long parted from his taste. I would rather die then be without my pet male”

“Though we have not yet Joined with him, we will never allow him to leave us, I promise Joined.” Doxy said in a solemn earnest tone. Although how she could say such nonsense made no sense, William was not free to stay with them. His current assignment completed he would be returning to duty aboard the Prometheus and when the human exploration force left to return to earth he would return with them as he would undoubtedly be under order. And William was trained to die before disobeying orders, and only those individuals who were earth finest were aboard the Prometheus. Doxy was either lying or insane to make such a promise. William would be leaving them as soon as his 48 hour leave was up.

Doxy hadn’t yet, but she was about to change all that. And only she realized the enormity of it all. In the mean time they got busy…

William had cut the sail fabric into to large sections one a triangular shape that he stretched between two sections of metal tubing. He had had the Joined Saurian females make purchases of a hand welder, tubing, fabric and plenty of rope. He had secured two of the abandoned pontoons together with the tubing and welded another length of the tubing up right between the pontoons onto the center of one of the welded-on pontoon cross pieces.

He had spotted abandoned thick panels of fiberglass left over from some earlier construction work. He had sliced one large thick panel into 4 pieces two of which he had attached with the tubing to the rear of each pontoon and two he ran into slots on either side of the pontoons into mounts he had welled on. Morning had just passed and afternoon not yet begun when he dragged it all down to the lake. He stood ankle deep in the cold clear water and his girls climbed on to the fabric trampoline stretched tightly between the pontoons atop the welded-on cross pieces.

“What’s in the box” William finally asked as he pulled the halyard and raised the sail high and then tied the halyard off on to a cleat mounted securely at the base of the mast. The steady breeze swung the sail wildly away from the little boat. He scampered hurriedly between the Saurian females to grab up the tiller and the sail’s main sheet to regain control of the suddenly whipping sail. As he did so they desperately guarded the box from his sudden movements which rocked the little craft.

“It is the labors of your pleasures, my sweet male.” Vamping Doxy saucily let him know know she wasn’t going to give him a direct answer.

“Labor!” Roxy giggled “I get it!”

The rowing ferry boat was nearing the half way point just as they set sail. Aboard the sailing ship the Saurian women all wanted to sit with William closely. But here he was the captain and he made it clear that to balance the catamaran two of his “girls” would have to sit on the leeward side.

Foxy always seeking his attentions quickly chose to sit on the lee side where he would be facing her most directly before one of her Joined thought to do it. She pulled here knees up to her chest and brought color to her mouth and finger tips. While no substitute for her regular regalia he wouldn’t see her missing frontal display with her legs pulled up so and they had all gotten quite good at mimicking the look of painted up female lips.

Doxy sat close to Will, her tongue wrapped behind his neck and slid from the other side between his lips. Salt and something else something hard, bitter chocolate she thought, his sweetness all gone. His gaze went past her like she wasn’t there. She drew back her tongue and look forward as he guided the small craft, she marveled at how quickly it traveled. Even though un-powered the water beneath the pontoons murmured and with Williams firm hand upon the twin tillers the water splashed and gurgled loudly under the straining rudders.. The ferry boat had already fallen behind them. They were more then halfway across to the island. He sailed the boat with such determination she thought again of tasting of his salt and bitter chocolate blend. She could grow to like that flavoring too.

“Are we allowed to make landfall anywhere?” he asked as the boat neared the shore.

“Can you maneuver this craft very much? Can you not sail around the island until we find a finer spot to make a landing upon?” Doxy stroked behind his ear with her tongue encouragingly.

“It’s not that big an island! Wouldn’t it just be easier to walk?” he suggested because he wanted to get off and explore this mysterious island of theirs and what it was that they were up to.

“Oh please” they implored as one…He knew that they would work him over with their feminine wiles, so he caved and sailed onward. Pick your battles he thought as he swung the tiller toward himself thus setting the crafts course to parallel the shore line. He let out the main sheet at the same time and the little pontoon catamaran tacked to run before the wind. The lake waters gurgled most pleasantly in the swift boat’s little wake.

Roxy was the one watching the island as she and Foxy sat facing that way with William and Doxy seated facing the other way. Foxy continued to keep his attention focused away from the island by making her little faces at him. Still he threw a glance over his shoulder now an again. Not much to see, mostly lovely long flat stretches of white beach. Further in some grasses and the lack of trees came as no surprise of course. He could also make out a long low building near the islands center. And he noted the beaches were not a friendly place either as had just seen two very large males beating the stuffing out of each other along the mostly empty beach. Mostly empty in a strange way, though with his back to the beach he wasn’t sure, but he had begun to note a pattern that lone male Saurians seemed to appear at regular intervals.

“Why are they fighting?” Since the boat was stable with the wind behind them Foxy had taken the opportunity to crawl forward between his legs and taste of him, she immediately liked his new salt and bitter chocolate flavor. He tasted much like this on the command deck but the chocolate was more like rich coffee and the salt was just a trace in the background. He tasted of command, this was after all his ship! Even when he was on the flight deck when he was piloting he knew it was not his ship and therefore he was not truly in complete command. She forced her way in deeper to drink him up. He allowed her to taste more of him but then she felt his muscular tongue force her out. He was busy and she was a distraction! She was not sure she liked that, being reduced in stature to that of a mere distraction, she would prefer his full attentions even now!

“Males come here to do that sometimes. It is better don’t you think that when Saurian males get aggressive that they take themselves to a remote isle where they can do no harm?” Doxy said reasonably.

“So you are saying your males get into a bad mood come out to this island and either work it off or find someone else to take it out on.”

“Yes, something like that.” Doxy lied coolly and sweetly.

“What about females what do the do when they are feeling aggressive?” William’s thirst for knowledge of the Saurians was unquenchable.

With that Foxy flicked her tongue back at him and forced her way past his muscular tongue and drank him up. She batted her eyes sweetly at him saying to him in essence that she takes of him when she wants when SHE is feeling aggressive. He again decided to pick his battles and didn’t force her away and instead pulled on her tongue with his lips and swallowing her deeply. She made sure he kept his eyes on her, and breathed an impersonation of a contented sigh.

Roxy’s body language changed and her Joined immediately reacted to it, but not as quickly as William reacted to Roxy’s sudden change in manner. Foxy who had been tasting of him still, pulled back her tongue as if it had touched something very hot. When he had reacted to Roxy his flavors had burned! Alarm she thought, he had tasted of alarm.

The Joined Saurian females spoke with out him hearing.

“He is the largest we will find!” Roxy observed.

“How do you know that we haven’t even seen half the island yet?” Foxy demanded.

“The beach, look at it.” Doxy replied quietly.

The beach she indicated stretched back further then others and had a small rise from which the large male watched them approach. His beach was far enough from the ferry that he was goodly distance. But not so far that his perch didn’t offer him a good look at all new comers. Yes this was the finest stretch of beach not only for its size but for its view of the oncoming ferry. Any beach further off wouldn’t allow one to size up any new arrivals.

“Could you make landfall on this beach, please” Doxy asked him all sugar and lace. He was not fooled by her sweet tone. He knew full well his Saurian girls could turn it on and off like a light switch. He did as he was asked though. Foxy didn’t take any more tastes, alarm still burned inside him she could see.

He skillfully tugged up the dagger boards on either side of the pontoons as the water became shallow, he let loose of the main sheet and the sail flapped off to the lee side of the boat to port. The boat gently glided forward on its own momentum and slipped its twin bows on to the white sands. William crawled forward and splashed his bear feet in the water between the pontoons and heaved the boat up and onto the beach by pulling on the bottom of the mast. A perfect beach landing he smiled to himself.

Foxy stepped off the boat first on to the dry sands, and she tasted him again this time brooking no further baring her from entering him as she forced her way past his brawny tongue. He was still smiling to himself and his cookie dough flavor had returned! It tasted extra sweet to her too. But she withdrew after only a moment to help gently unload their precious box.

“Let’s go get him!” Roxy said in Saurian so that their pet human couldn’t hear her. By him she meant the brutish Saurian beach male.

“Don’t be silly, look at the size of him! Let him come to us, my Joined.” Doxy explained.

“How?” Roxy shot back wanting to know.

“Just start digging a birthing whole, he won’t allow it. It’s his beach and he is not about to let a bunch of females go and dig it up with out paying him his stud fee.” Doxy had it all planned out it would seem.

The beach was really very wide and the male was not prepared for arrivals from any direction except from the ferry dock. So it took him a long while to figure out that they were digging a birthing hole. He came at a run when he did.

Foxy was keeping William’s attentions focused on her or on any other thing she could distract him with, so he would not see the beach males approach. When he sat on the pontoon facing the lake she quickly seated herself in his lap and tasted of him, cookie dough, good she thought. Nice and sweet too. She wriggled in his lap to make his inducer stand up for her. She put her tongue around his ear and tugged his face closer to hers.

All Will knew was his girls were digging in the sand and Foxy was trying to have her way with him on a perfect day at the beach, when the biggest Saurian he ever saw attacked them. Well the male didn’t exactly attack them. What happed was that Doxy and Roxy suddenly screamed like terrified girls. Of course he knew that they only mimicked it as he had noted before about there uncanny ability for turning it on like a light switch.

But they had indoctrinated him all too very well. Foxy leaped to her feet and even though she could no more have seen the male’s approach she instantly joined in the terrified screaming. William moved most swiftly between his clearly terrified Saurian females and the oncoming Saurian male. Perhaps they could turn on and off their human mimicking cues, to manipulate him to do their bidding, but he was still a crewmen of the Prometheus and that meant he was among earths finest!

Thus his training took over his every response now. He stood his ground his arms at his side offering no outward appearance of aggression. Fights were to be avoided, but once started, finished.

The male stopped in front of William, the Saurian females were still screaming like porn star’s who are portraying terrified school girls in a porn vid. The male Saurian reached out to throw William from out his way, as he made his way to fill in the hole these renegade females had dug on his beach.

William in turn still tried to avoid a fight, he turned at the shoulder and leaned to one side, the bulky Saurian arm connected with thin air where William had been a scant moment before.

He, the Saurian decided, human or not was a male on his beach. He brought his hands back clenched them together to deliver a mighty blow. Had it connected William would have been badly injured a broken back a possibility. Instead William stepped forward into the blow. He then continued and with both hands pushed the attacker from the side, the momentum of the Saurian’s own attack sending him face forward into the sand. Before he made move to rise from the sand William dropped to his knees his elbow leading the way and onto the back of the Saurian’s neck. He had been careful and there was no snap, he didn’t want to explain how he killed one of their Saurian host’s to the Captain after all.

“You know what girls maybe I don’t want to see this island any more, can we leave? NOW!” William said in the throws of the fight induced adrenalin rush that caused his own pulse to pound in his ears.

Foxy flicked him briefly. But her one quick taste told her not to go further. He tasted of hot metallic blood. Victory’s flavor. Other then being flicked by Foxy the Saurian females ignored him as they focused on placing the small little objects from the incubator box into the hole that they had just dug. As soon as the last object was ever so gently placed with the others, they got up as one and rolled the still unconscious male onto his back and they dragged him down the short distance of sloping beach to their shallow hole. Doxy reached under his pelvis at his tail and pressed her hand as firmly as she could to the unconscious beach male. The Saurian male’s ejaculant exploded all over the three Joined in a geyser of goo, and it covered the ground around and mostly in their hole. They then began carefully filling in the hole, smoothing it over as they did.

When they had finished, Doxy looked over at her two joined seeing them still covered in the thick ejaculant. “I so wish we could have worn our outfits I want a picture of us for William! We are covered in more splooge then in any of the porn file vids I have ever studied. Oh well even if we can not record this lets make use of it, Foxy go over to OUR Beach Male!”

Foxy rose and unhitched William’s trousers and coil-wrapped her tongue around his soft member and tugged it to her so that the first human Beach Male was compelled to step closer to her. Doxy’s tongue flicked and landed upon Roxy’s cum soaked face, Roxy replied in kind and they stood closely together and licked the former beach males splooge from each other as so many of the porn file vids had shown them to do. They kissed one another as they did this and stepped closer towards their Beach Male. Foxy had his sex standing upright and she held it tightly in a tongue coil cage and then she bent at the knees and pulled her bright read mouth over its exposed pink tip.

William watched his Saurian females lap and kiss like they were staring in a porno vid and gave himself over to Foxy’s administrations. He was so glad the captain wasn’t here to see this. Though a stray thought of Lt. Mcgivvers watching him now almost made him chuckle. He had been in combat mode and after that in fight or flight, the adrenalin still pounding through his system made his heart race.

“Quickly come kneel next to me, my Joined.” Foxy said with a lilting giggle in her voice, for the benefit of their Beach Male. Roxy and Doxy got down on there knees then on either side of Foxy, Foxy’s ever so sensitive tongue had sensed his climax and wanted to do it just like they had studied from the endless hours of viewing the human’s porn files. She pulled back her head as did the other two, her pliant tongue wrapped his engorged flesh phallus and she squeezed urgently and pulled. It was now William’s ejaculant that shot all over there faces with Foxy carefully using her tongue to shift his aim hosing all three of them as he poured out a very impressive season.

Patroc
Patroc
11 Followers
12