Oral Control

Story Info
She teaches him that his pleasure is coincidental.
589 words
4.2
61.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the thick shaft slide between her lips. She could taste her juices on his flesh from her last orgasm before he moved up to penetrate her mouth. They lay on their sides, a position that let her control the depth and angle of his thrusting. Her strong hand was wrapped gently around his smooth-shaven balls, increasing the sense of control not only in her mind but also in his. She would be in control and it would be her that decided on the intensity, pace, and duration of his pleasure.

She had been teaching him that blowjobs were not a male dominated activity with her. He was a fast learner when he was told in advance what the lesson was to be. But she hadn't taken that approach with the pleasures of her mouth on his cock. She had given him a series of practical lessons without explanation. At first his attempts to control the situation or to thrust against her wishes resulted in immediate denial of her favours. From the start she would only take him in her mouth in this side-laying position or when she was on top.

As he became better behaved she turned fellatio into her enjoyment, making his coincidental at best. Using her mouth and hands, fingertips and nails, she teased him mercilessly, prolonging his pleasure into an excruciatingly delightful torment. Impatience on his part could result in denial of his orgasm, though she might not hesitate to continue stimulating him afterwards.

Simultaneously she developed her own skills. She could simply hold the head of his cock in her mouth and milk him with skillful application of her hands on his genitals and between his legs. She had also taught herself to relax her throat and take his full length. She recalled with pride her feeling of satisfaction at discovering and accomplishing this skill. Sometimes she let him thrust into her mouth and cum deep in her throat, just to show him what delights she commanded and could award him when he deserved.

She adjusted her position and, relaxing her throat, felt him slide fully into her mouth. Her lips were wrapped tightly around the base of his shaft and his balls rubbed against her chin. She could sense his urgency, the hours of teasing and delay she had subjected him to even before letting him into her mouth had taken their toll. Puling back slowly she sucked hard as she massaged his balls. Her other hand gently stroked his shaft as it slipped from her red lips.

She paused with her lips clamped just below the head of his cock. At this point she held his balls firmly and quickened her stroking of his shaft. He couldn't, and didn't, last long this way. In moments he was filling her mouth with his hot cum. She thrilled at her sense of control, taking his cum from him when she wished. She let the thick cum fill her mouth, swallowing only when it threatened to leak out between her lips and his shaft. As his orgasm subsided she milked the last few drops into her mouth.

She smiled as he began to relax. She, however had other plans, rising, she pushed him onto his back and slid upwards over him. His mouth opened submissively as she lowered her lips to his, tongue extended to ensure her would receive a generous taste of his own fluids. As her tongue penetrated his mouth, her hand slipped down to begin massaging his now very sensitive cock.