Oral Exam Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers

Just like you told Shannon and Jessica about the hand job, I thought. Oh well, no need to snipe after Earth-shaking sex. "Agreed."

Taryn's tone brightened considerably after that. Naturally, we changed subjects. We chatted amicably about the weather (both of us agreed it was getting cold) like we were two people who were standing at a bus stop. If we weren't naked and the room wasn't a shambles, a casual observer would never have thought that we had just fucked our brains out. We both got dressed and straightened up. Both of us had to brush off the dust bunnies that our clothes had collected from the floor beneath my desk. Before heading out the door Taryn leaned in for a final kiss goodbye. She threw her arms around my neck and pulled me to her. It was long, lingering, and sweet. A fiery passion raged in that kiss. Her moist lips parted and her tongue – like a lost lover - found mine. I was dazed when we finally broke apart. Taryn said while smiling sweetly, "So that's what my pussy tastes like, eh? Nice! I can see why you liked spending time down there." She giggled and I blushed. "I had a great time, Professor. I meant what I said; I am sure I will need to see you again. But this is between us – and only us. Ring my cell anytime. I left the number on your desk. Later, Professor."

And she was gone.

**************************************************

The next few days were spent living my basic routine. I studied and wrote. I took careful notes and tried to grapple with ideas that defied what most sensible people would call logic. I sat at my computer and plunked out another paper. I went to class, nothing out of the ordinary there. Sarah, my grad student friend and former lover, spent most of her time trying to ignore me. She sat on the opposite side of the classroom and rushed out the door as soon as the designated time was over. I decided that it would be best to leave her alone and not to push. Let her come to terms with my secrets in her own time.

Professor Endicott was another matter. On the surface she seemed very normal, too normal. Jen's classes were as interesting as always, and she continued to treat me like she had before – like I was any of the other Ph.D. candidates she was working with. After class (on either day) Jen didn't invite me back to her office to "discuss" my dissertation (even though I lingered around for a few extra moments). I did, however, get the sense that she was still interested in pursuing further professor / student sexual relations. I often felt like she was eyeing me when I wasn't looking. But I never caught her dead on, so I could never be absolutely sure.

Jessica and Shannon missed their next class. I understood. Mornings were often difficult, and they had an inside connection with the instructor. Fucking the T.A. had its upside for the two coeds, even if it was just the ability to sleep in. They showed up at the next class following that one, but they didn't seem to be in the mood to do any exhibitionistic flirting. Both of them looked like they had barely rolled out of bed after a night of heavy partying. Sorority rush tends to have that effect on people. They were both wearing baggy sweats with the school's logo embroidered on the front (do they coordinate?) Jessica had her blonde hair in a ponytail, while Shannon wore a dingy baseball cap. It was a speech day for which they didn't have to perform. They were only required to show up so that the poor schlubs that were speaking had a captive audience. So Jessica and Shannon put on their best audience faces, and drifted into a disinterested, hung-over, semi-conscious doze for the bulk of the class period.

The students and I were thoroughly bored after the monotonous string of poorly organized and over-wrought speeches. Most of the life had been sucked out of the classroom. I am sure I would have killed myself if I heard one more student argue that the legal drinking age should be lowered to eighteen. God, I love my job! But time was up, and the students needed to go to their next pressing engagement. On the way out the door, Jessica stopped by my desk. If I hadn't been watching the gentle sway of her teenage ass, I would never have seen Jessica drop a small, folded note on top of my papers and books.

The scrap of paper was a dusty pink color. Very girlie! After the students left, I looked over my shoulder to make sure I wasn't being watched. No one was there, so I opened it. Written in loopy, feminine script was the following note:

"I am thinking of you. I can't wait to have you inside of me again. I will call you tonight. Late. – J."

Ah, Jessica. I smiled to myself. It felt good knowing that I would soon be hearing from her again. Even a few days without communication seemed to be an eternity. My thoughts always drifted to her. To me, she was a constant and lingering question mark. I didn't know what she felt, or what she wanted. It felt like I was always at the edge with her. I felt so vibrant and alive when I thought of her, but I also knew that this feeling could be dashed in a heartbeat. At any moment, I could be dropped for some new experimental boy-toy. While this knowledge brought with it an unspoken urgency, I needed and wanted more security. I desired to know that we were something, despite an open and very non-monogamous relationship. I also knew, however, if I requested something more that I would only push Jessica away.

I folded the note up and put it in my pocket. I trudged back to my office, my mind in a daze. Seeing Jessica – even at her worst - brought up several uncomfortable feelings that I didn't want to deal with. For now they needed to remain bottled up. On a different note, seeing Jessica also reminded that I still had not identified my Mystery Fuck. Jessica had been correct; not knowing her identity was extremely erotic. As time passed by, though, the urgency of that question dwindled. I still, however, couldn't help but to wonder who she was. Curiosity still nipped and nagged at my thoughts. Which unknown college coed had I fucked by the fountain, that night? On the way to my office I passed several clumps of college cuties. My eyes grazed their long legs, soft breasts, and round asses – visually groping each and every one. And for every coed I scanned, I wondered, "Is that the one I fucked?"

**************************************************

Brrrrrrrrinnnnnnngggggggg!

What the fuck? I rolled over and looked at my alarm clock. It was 2:32 a.m. Who would call me at this late (early) hour? Only one name came to my sleep-addled mind – Jessica.

I had gone home fairly early. I had work to do, and I wanted to be there for Jessica's call. Some of my work got done, but I mainly thought of Jessica. So I sat and I waited for the phone to ring. Pathetic, eh? Eventually I ordered a pizza and put on a movie. By 11:00 the film was over, and still no call from Jessica. I was lonely, bored, and feeling sorry for myself. I turned off the lights, crawled into bed, and pulled the down comforter over my head.

But then came the phone call. I leapt from my bed, feeling instantly awake. On my way I stubbed my toe on the corner of my dresser. It hurt like a son of a bitch, but no matter. I had to get the phone.

I picked up the cordless between the third and fourth rings. My voice cracked as I said into the phone, "Hello?"

A sweet and sultry voice spoke to me from the other end, "Hey, Professor. Having a good evening?"

"Better, now that I am talking to you."

"Awwwwww. You're so sweet. I bet you say that to all the sexy bitches that ring you up for a late night booty call?"

"Nope, only you Jessica. I was thinking you weren't going to call."

She seemed surprised, "Really? I said that I would."

"Yeah, I know. It was just getting kind of late, and I figured that you must have had other plans."

"Listen up Professor. If I say I am going to call you, I am going to do just that. I don't make promises I won't keep. You mean something to me, and I am not going to just walk away from that. You are too damn much fun to corrupt." Jessica giggled lightly at first and then broke into full laughter before speaking again. I heard another voice coming from Jessica's end. "Hold on. A close and intimate friend wants to say hello," Jessica said.

The phone switched hands before I heard another woman speak, "Good evening, Professor. Are you comfortable? Are you enjoying yourself?"

I recognized that voice, "Hey Shannon." It was Jessica's girl-lover and extremely sexy roommate. This conversation was getting very interesting. I plopped down on my bed before continuing. "Sure everything is just wonderful around here. What have you two ladies been up to this evening?"

"Not too much. We did some sorority rush stuff, before coming back to the dorm. It was a pretty typical Friday night. It's been a little while since I have seen you." I could almost see her cherry lips form into a seductive baby-doll pout. "Class time is nice and all, but the extra-curricular activities are so much more satisfying." Shannon paused again in thought before saying, "I miss you, Professor. We must play again soon. But until then I just wanted to take the phone and say hello. Now, I'm gonna go eat Jessica's tasty pussy. I'll put that slut back on the phone with you."

My jaw dropped when Shannon told me her plans. Once again the phone changed hands. I heard Jessica voice say, "Hello again, Professor." There was a unusual lilt to her voice tonight, "Shan just told you what she is going to do to me, right? My legs are open and I have a pillow under my ass for her easy access. Does that turn you on, to know that I am ready for her? Would you like for me to tell you how it feels to have Shannon go down on me?"

This was a surreal moment. A few seconds ago I was asleep, now I was about to have phone sex with the siren of my dreams. "Yes," I croaked.

Jessica giggled, "Good boy. Then why don't you go grab some lotion or baby oil or something. I think you might need it." I stumbled off to my bathroom, riffled through my medicine cabinet, and found a large bottle of lotion. I quickly rushed back to the room. I picked up the phone and I let Jessica know that I was back. "Well then," she said, "I think we are ready for some fun. Lie back down on your bed and pull out your cock. I want you to take a big dollop of lotion, put it on your palm, and then rub it all of your cock. Work it in. Lube it all up! Make your shaft all nice and slippery. Can you do that for me?"

Such a difficult request! I did as commanded. It felt so good to be stroking off while listening to Jessica's sexy voice. I answered her, "Yes, I am rubbing my cock right now. It is getting hard just listening to your slutty talk Jessica. I love it when you play the slut."

"That so hot! I am picturing you stroking your dick, Professor. I wish I had it here to suck on. I would lick it so good. Would you like that, Professor, your little slut student sucking your cock? I don't even need to have my grade raised. You already did that. I'd go down on you just for fun. Unfortunately, I can't blow you right now. That makes me sad. I guess I will have to make do with Shan. She is crawling onto my bed. She's naked. Do you remember what she looks like naked? She is so cute. She has such suckable little titties. I could eat her up all night long. I sometimes have. But I can't right now, because that is what she is going to do to me. Come here baby," I heard Jessica say to Shannon, "Take off my panties. Good girl! That's a good little slut. Do you see that? My legs are spread wide for you. My shaved pussy is so, so wet. I bet it tastes so good. I think I have to try it myself."

Jessica halted her litany of dirty words for a moment; then I heard her sucking on her finger. The slurping sounds were obscene and erotic. I instantly recalled her consummate oral skills. Her sloppy blowjobs were definitely worthy of a grade bump. My cock was throbbing, as I listened to the porno-esque scene that was playing out on the other end of the phone line.

"That's right, Shannon. Suck on mama's pussy. Bury your face in it. Rub it all around. Use your nose. I want you to lick up my gash. Oh, that feels so good. What do you think, Professor? Can you see it? Can you picture Shannon licking at my little hole?"

My hand was flying up and down my shaft, beating time to the sound of Jessica's words. My other hand cupped my balls, caressing them and rolling them around. The phone, that I was trying desperately to keep stable, was lodged in the crook of my neck. I moaned to Jessica, "Yes, I can see it. She is in front of you. Her tight, little ass is perched up in the air. If I were there I would move behind Shannon to fuck her juicy cunt. I am sure it is juicy, since she must be so turned on too. How could someone eat your pussy, and not be turned on? Tell her to be a good, little slut and lick your clit. Then I want you to reach over and spank her."

Jessica moaned, "Oh yeah! Ohhhhhhh. Professor, you and Shan have me so fuckin' hot. Shan, the Professor says you aren't doing it right, though. That feels very good, but you need to lick my clit. Right there! Oh, mmmmmm. Yeah, Shan that is sooooooo much better. Fuck, that's good." Jessica's vocabulary fell into a pattern of obscenities and moans. In the midst of it all, I heard a loud "thwack" noise, followed by a high, girlish squeal. Shannon's ass got spanked.

"Did you like that that, Professor? Shan's ass is so spankable! Her tongue is still on my clit. It feels so good, but I need more. Put your fingers in my pussy. I want you to finger fuck me while you go down on me. Can you do that baby? Yeah that's right! Ohhhhh. It is so wet down there. Would you like to hear it, Professor?"

The next moment I heard an obscene squelching sound. I could hear the wet rhythm of Shannon's fingers working in and out of Jessica's slippery, eighteen-year old cunt. Shannon's finger-fucking seemed to start slow but quickly began moving at a semi-feverish pace. I could tell she was whipping Jessica's girl-cum to a creamy froth. Jessica moaned, deep and throaty. Was she cumming? It sure seemed that way, especially when she dropped the phone.

For the next few moments I listened to a symphony of orgasmic shrieks, moans, and cries. I could visualize Jessica in the throes of sexual delight. I had seen it before. The image had been burned into my mind that first time on my office desk. Surely, her head was thrown back in ecstasy, with eyes closed and blonde hair spread out around her. She was propped up on the dorm-issued pillow so she could look down the length of her tan golden skin (which she had been doing until she came) at Shannon between her legs. My hand was moving without thought as I listened to Jessica cum. I was getting so turned on.

I could hear Jessica coming down. She picked up the phone and said, "Oh yeah, baby. You made me cum so good. I love how you eat my pussy. What's that?" I could hear Shannon say something but I couldn't make out what it was. I heard Jessica giggle and say, "You'd like that, wouldn't you? You nasty, horny slut!" I could hear Jessica shifting around. "Go ahead. Here it is! Go ahead and eat my ass."

I couldn't believe it. Shannon was about to put her tongue in Jessica's succulent ass. Fuck, that's hot! I could hear Jessica's voice again, "Oh yeah, that feels awesome! Yeah, rim me you little whore. Do it. Lick my asshole. Only a dirty girl would eat somebody's ass. Are you a dirty girl? You are...." Jessica's voice trailed off into a strained moan. But then she picked up where she left off, "That's right, stick your tongue up my bunghole, like a good slut. Oh, yeah, mmmmmmm. Did you hear that, Professor? Shannon's tongue is in my ass. I want to make myself cum again. It won't take much. This is so hot! I am so fucking horny! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, she just added a finger. She has her finger in my asshole. Oh,yeah. Oh GOD! Fuck, that is soooo good! You horny teen slut, finger bang my ass, while I play with my pussy. OHHHHHHHH. That is soooooo good!"

I could feel myself getting closer to shooting off as the scene got dirtier. Then Jessica amped the sexual tension up once more, "Oh God, Professor! I wish it were your fat cock in my ass. I want you to fuck me in the ass!" What a deliciously, wonderful thought!

The auditory spectacle had become too much for me. I couldn't take the thought of plowing Jessica's sweet asshole. I needed to cum. I said to Jessica, "Oh, baby! You have me so hot, do you want me to cum?"

"Oh, God! Oh, yes!" Jessica replied. "Do it! Stroke you cock! Shoot your big fuckin' load. I love it when you cum. Cum for me, baby! I am gonna cum too. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh my God! Shannon is going to make me cum too. Eat meeeeeeeeeeeee! Eat my ass!"

"I'm cumming, Jessica" I blurted. Spunk shot from my cock, a clear foot or more up in the air. I could hear Jessica moaning alongside me as we came together, our climaxes perfectly in sync.

Our breath rose and fell together. I heard another smack on the other end of the line. Shannon voice, in the distance, yelled with mock indignation, "You BITCH! You smacked me. That's the last time I eat your slutty ass." Jessica and I both laughed, before falling into a semi-awkward pause.

I broke the silence, "Jessica that was amazing. Thank you."

Jessica snorted and replied, "What for, you big stud? I was the one that got my privates licked. All you did was say 'hi' to your monster."

"Still, thanks."

"No problem. Hey, what are you up to tomorrow night? Shan and I were wondering if you would like to get together and do something. Not sure what. Maybe watch a movie or play cards. Or fuck," she deadpanned. "We missed a class so we might need another tutorial? The material has been a pain in the ass, if you know what I mean. Do you think you can help us with that problem?"

I gulped. "Sure, I think I can help with that. How's 8:00 p.m.? Does that work for you?"

"Yeah, that's cool. How about we meet at your place this time? I wouldn't want to disturb our neighbors like we did before. I have been hearing about our enthusiastic vocals ever since you were last here. I keep telling them it was my vibrator, but they won't believe me. The damn girls just won't leave me alone."

"That works. It's a date," I said not thinking about my choice of words. I immediately regretted them as soon as they were spoken.

"Yeah, a date," Jessica quipped, her voice laden with irony. "A date where all three of us fuck ourselves silly."

gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers
12