Oral Exam Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers

So I leaned back in my chair and watched the lesbo action unfurl in front of me. Sarah, who was already cresting on an orgasm high when Jessica began to her chow on her twat, was going off for a third time. Her breath came in ragged gasps. Sarah's eyes were closed; her face was contorted in bliss.

At the same time, I was nearing my breaking point. This would be a quick one. It had snuck up on me fast and furious. Who cares if I came before, just a few short minutes ago? I was sure that I would cum again very soon. Shannon was an artist at work - a master cocksucker. My dick and balls were being licked, teased, rubbed, fondled, nibbled, sucked, stroked, and swallowed with fervent abandon. Her head pulled back and Shannon spit on my dick. A long line of drool trailed from her lips to my throbbing member. It was wet and sloppy, just how I like it. It seemed that's how Shannon liked it too.

With every touch she brought me closer to shooting my fat load. She was stroking my cock as she beat her tongue with the well-moistened tip. Her hand was moving in small spirals up and down my rod. Shannon's mouth was wide-open as she looked up at me with wanton, crystal clear eyes. Her face expressed overwhelming desire. Shannon's was the face of a woman who truly loved to suck dick. I put my hand to the back of her head and pushed. Once again, she fell on my cock -- licking and swallowing it whole.

I ran my fingers through Shannon's bobbed hair as she snarfed up my length. She was throwing herself wholly onto my bulging rod. Shannon was making sexy gagging sounds as she tried to take my cock further down her throat. And I kept on pushing. My hips were twitching with uncontrollable lust. While she was sucking me, I was fucking her face.

Pressure was building in my cock -- in my balls. I needed to cum. The orgasm was upon me, demanding that I drop my load. I shouted, "Oh fuck, you nasty slut! You are such a good teen cocksucker. Earn that grade! Suck me like the grade whore you are!" I felt her tongue flick the end of my tip. That wasn't enough, though. She jammed me down her throat, butting her nose against my pubic bone. Now it was too much. "I am gonna fucking cum," I roared. "Where do you want it?"

Shannon didn't respond; she only picked up speed and suction. Her lips formed a tight "O" around my cock. I took her cue, and boiled over. My hips bucked one more time. I held her head in place. For the second time that day, waves of orgasmic pleasure overcame me. I shot my spunk down Shannon's sweet, teen throat. She greedily gulped down every drop.

Sarah came again at that moment too. As sexy and beautiful as I am sure the sight was, I didn't really catch it. I was too lost in my own sensations.

And then I ate my breakfast.

**************************************************

The ladies didn't stay too long after Sarah and I came. Shannon and Jessica looked horny (I stuck a finger up Jessica's pussy just to see if she was wet -- she was), but both claimed that they had some important sorority rush activities they needed to take care of. I was also sure that if the itch really needed to be scratched they could help each other out. They were pretty good that way.

Sarah said her good bye after the two coeds left. She told me that the night had been a revelation. Sarah said that she hadn't been that fired up over sex in a long time. The issue of me fucking my students had now been laid -- quite literally -- to rest. Sarah was now a co-conspirator, a companion in my debauchery. She too had known the joy that is delicious, coed pussy. Now there would be no return.

On the way out, Sarah kissed me at the door. She tilted her head upward with pursed lips and closed eyes. I bent down and took her in my arms. Our lips met in a slow, sensuous dance. In that moment I understood the phrase, "swept away." Then we parted and the spell was broken.

I felt wistful and maybe a little melancholy after the women left. I missed them already. Worse yet, I wasn't sure of my emotions and connections. Shannon was a nasty little slut that I loved to bone, but that was all. That was for the best, as I didn't think she had any real designs on me. We were just fuck buddies and hump partners.

Sarah and Jessica were a little more complicated. I had history with Sarah. She was a good friend that I had known for a couple of years. We were fellow grad-students with similar interests. What's more, I think she really got me. On the other hand, Jessica was so intoxicating and exciting. She made my pulse race just by being around her. She pushed my buttons and limits in ways I had never dreamed of before. Jessica was the living culmination of every fantasy I had ever had.

So if I had to make a choice, which would I select? The quandary really boiled down to that age-old question: comfort or excitement? Of course, I am not sure if the decision really was necessary. Neither woman asked for a change or a commitment. We had just had a mind-boggling orgy, after all, where we had all fucked and sucked each other into a happy oblivion. Sarah and Jessica seemed willing enough to accept each other via rug munching. Besides, how did I know that the women even wanted me? To think that was pure ego.

Ugh. I shut my brain off, and told myself that I was not going to go down that road of thought. I would only go in circles. Why try to decipher something as complicated as the female mind? Even worse was my relation to those females in question. It was a no win situation. I decided that I should stick to the basics -- like postmodern philosophy.

I broke out the books and started to read. Time flew. The hours passed and morning became afternoon. I had been productive, but now I wanted to get out of the house for a little while. I needed some air and to stretch my legs.

I got dressed, showered, and shaved. After a once over in the mirror, I decided that I looked acceptable enough for public display. I left my apartment and locked the door. It was a cold afternoon. The chill wind bit my cheeks. I got into my car, turned the ignition, and backed out of the apartment parking lot.

For the first few minutes I was driving aimlessly, but I soon realized that my car was pointed in the direction of the mall. Why? I don't know. I hadn't been there in awhile. I could walk around, buy some useless, marked-up trinket, ogle a few women in mini-skirts, and then go home again to study. It sounded like a plan.

I pushed through the front doors and the sights and sounds of mall life nearly bowled me over. It wasn't quite the Christmas season, but it was close. A pre-holiday excitement was everywhere.

So were the mall hotties. Tight tank tops, ultra-short skirts, teased out hair, and Ugg boots. God, they were everywhere! Look one direction and gaze upon an amazingly tight ass. Turn another way, and a spectacular pair of boobs bounces into view. Swarms of nubile young things filled my vision. How had I forgotten that the mall could be so wonderfully sexual?

I wandered around the mall in a daze. Time seemed to stop. I bought an Orange Julious. Those frothy, citrus beverages are so tasty. I was wandering about completely mindlessly -- until I head someone yell, "Professor!"

I ignored the call at first and kept sipping at my beverage, but then I heard it again. How strange! Nobody was responding. I looked up when I heard the call for the third time, "Professor!"

I turned around and locked eyes with a tall, athletic brunette. Her body was lean and muscular. She had long, toned legs could wrap around a man and pull him into liquid, hot depths the likes of which should only exist in a world of strict fantasy. Her tits were two small, proud handfuls and her ass was firm and oh, so tight.

Taryn. Boy, did she look cute today. Taryn was wearing a denim skirt and one of those white, men's style dress shirts that are in vogue right now. The sleeves were unbuttoned and rolled up slightly at the cuffs. The shirt was also untucked, poking out from beneath the red sweater vest she was wearing. Taryn's hair was pulled back in a single ponytail that fell below her shoulders. Light brown Ugg boots completed the look. She was a cleaned up schoolgirl, a college coed trying to look presentable to the larger world.

A silly grin was plastered on Taryn's face. She was standing in the doorway of a clothing store when she excitedly beckoned me over. I smiled back and sauntered over to the store.

I had last seen Taryn about a week before. She had stopped by my office and demanded that I fuck her. We were almost caught with my dick in her mouth, when my office mate popped in to pick up some notes. Instead of cowering, Taryn simply crouched under my desk and sucked me off right there -- with my office mate still in the room. That was fucking hot! After my office mate left, I placed Taryn on top of my desk so that I could eat her teen pussy. She spread her legs wide but was more than a little nervous. It was Taryn's first time being eaten out, and she loved it. We finished the encounter by doing what Taryn originally intended to do -- fucking furiously on top of my school issued desk. Taryn and I had talked once briefly on the phone since the office fuck, but nothing had been set up. Now it was my dumb luck to bumble onto her while she was probably busy with work.

"Hey, Taryn it is good to see you," I said. "You look amazing, as usual. Are you working here?"

Taryn sighed and said, "Yeah. I got it for a little extra cash, but now it is a total pain in my ass. Everyone else called off sick today, so I get to baby-sit the store by myself. If I had known when I came in that they would all ditch, I might have totally bailed too. It has been a totally slow day, so I have been bored. I think I have seen maybe like three customers all day. Everything is folded. All the displays are up. I have nothing to do, but stand around by the cash register and be bored." Taryn then leaned in for a hug. She whispered soft and deliberate in my ear, "God, I am so fucking horny right now."

I pulled back in what must have been a look of surprise. Taryn giggled, "What? Does that get your attention? Would you like to help me relieve my boredom?"

"Aren't you working right now?"

"Sure, but that just makes things more interesting. Don't you think, Professor?"

I nodded dumbly and smirked. "I am not sure. It depends on what you have in mind?"

"Really? Not sure? Oh Professor, I think you might enjoy what I am thinking. You probably already have a pretty good idea what it is. I can get you something that is a whole lot tastier than that Orange Julius you were sucking on. Would you like that?"

Wow, this girl was brazen! Playing it straight, I shook my head. "I don't know, this Orange Julius is pretty tasty. It would have to be something really special to even come close to matching it."

Taryn punched me in the arm and laughed. "I think I can come up with something very unique for you to taste. It is getting juicier and wetter with every minute that we stand here."

I looked at her. She had too much control. I wanted to make her nervous. I needed to tear down this confident exterior and push her further. I had to hear her say it. "Taryn, what is it that you want me to taste?"

"I think you know," she snapped back.

"No, I don't think I do."

"Screw you, Professor," Taryn quipped.

I just stood staring back at her unfazed. She wanted it. She would cave. I crossed my arms and waited for her to say the word.

Taryn looked around. No one was really near us. Her lips parted. Taryn's tongue moistened them deliciously. She breathed deeply, almost a moan. This was not nervousness; this was a show. At last Taryn spoke, soft and deliberate, "My pussy, Professor. I want you to taste my pussy."

I didn't break her, but I at least got my word. "Very good" I responded. "Let's go."

Taryn took me by the hand and led me into the store. It was deserted. We wove our way through the racks and clothing displays. Taryn went behind the counter. It was maybe three and a half feet tall. She smiled and pulled up her skirt to reveal a lime green, t-backed thong. Taryn leaned over the counter, hooked her fingers in the string of the thong, and pulled it down. Her panties fell to the floor. Taryn stepped out of them and kicked them to the side. She looked completely at ease.

Taryn locked eyes with mine. The deep green pools flickered with laughter. In a commanding voice she said, "On your knees Professor." She pointed at the floor and lifted her denim skirt. Her succulent came full on into view.

I surveyed the room before I did as I was told. The check out counter looked out over the empty store. More importantly, however, it was facing the storefront window. From the vantage of the counter someone could see the shoppers out in the mall. That is probably how Taryn spotted me. I assumed the vice versa also held true. If I could see out, the mall-goers could almost certainly see in.

So that was the game. Taryn wanted me to eat her out where everyone could see. Granted, her crotch and my head would be masked from view. She still, however, would be in the public eye while my tongue slid inside her tasty honey pot. Taryn would have an orgasm in plain and open view of the entire mall going population. I wondered if she had thought about doing this before. Otherwise, it just seemed too well planned. What a deviant, horny slut! Nice!

I sunk to my knees. Taryn leaned forward bending over the counter. She took a wide stance and squatted a little. Her pussy was wide-open and ready for my tongue. It was already wet. I could smell the musk of her arousal. I guess it didn't take too much to get Taryn going.

"I've been thinking about this a lot," Taryn said. "That first time was so good. I had never felt anything quite like it before. I am not sure how many times I masturbated while thinking about your tongue. I have been plotting and scheming to get you in this position ever since."

"All you had to do was ask."

"Yeah, I can see that now. You are totally a man-whore. You know that, right?"

I laughed and put my hands on the twin globes of her firm ass. "Is that a problem, Taryn?"

"Nope. Not as long as you lick me with that wicked tongue of yours Professor."

"Sounds good to me," I said spreading her ass cheeks apart. "I think we might start a little differently today, though." Without further warning, I gave Taryn's lovely puckered asshole a lick.

"Wait Professor," Taryn exclaimed. I could hear confusion in her voice. "Ummmm, that's my ass. What are you...." Her voice swallowed itself. My tongue circled around her sphincter. My fleshy appendage made small swirling motions as it moistened Taryn backdoor.

Taryn made a small "ooph" sound before moaning, "Ohhh, that feels good. You're a dirty boy, Professor. I have never had anyone lick my ass before. That feels soooo nasty." I just revved up the pressure and tempo of my tongue. My face pressed in deep against her ass. Taryn kept backing into me, trying to drive my tongue deeper. Oh, this was good!

I switched tactics. Instead of licking, I made my tongue into a mini spike. I wanted to fuck her with it. My tongue needed to be inside of her tight asshole. I pried her butt cheeks as far apart as I could and rammed my tongue inside of her nether hole. Taryn released an appreciative groan as I licked the inside of her asshole. Interesting, her tough outer ring was loosening up. Taryn certainly seemed to be enjoying this anal play. That would be something interesting for a little later. For now, though, it was time for me to change things up.

I wanted to taste Taryn's pussy. I slid my head down and licked her from asshole to cunt. Taryn shivered above me. "You like that?" I asked. She just moaned in approval. "Good," I said. "I think I will have a little more."

I clamped my mouth over her bare pussy. I sucked as hard as I could, trying to draw the juices from her cunt. They flowed freely, spilling from her gash, before rolling down my chin. I didn't want to think about what my shirt would look like when I was done. The lips of her pussy were deliciously meaty, and very suck-able. There are few things better than a cunt with generously healthy lips. I rolled them around on my tongue and savored the uniquely feminine texture. Taryn responded by grinding her juicy snatch against my face. Back and forth she went as I licked, sucked, and nibbled on the tasty treat in front of me.

This was going to be over very soon. Taryn was too aroused. I guess the situation of having sex in public had gotten to her. Or maybe it was the analingus / cunnilingus. My tongue connected with Taryn's clit and she shot off. "Ohhhhhh fuck! Lick me.... Do it! Lick my FUCKING PUSSY!!!!" Her hand roughly grabbed the back of my head. She pulled me into her. All I could feel was cunt. Everything I could taste, smell, or touch was cunt! Fucking cunt!

"Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck!" she exclaimed. Taryn shook and shuddered. Her legs wobbled as she held my face to her trembling twat. I think she was practically lying on top of the counter. Her breath was coming in quick, sharp gasps as she rode my mouth. I am sure that Taryn would have been quite a sight if a customer had walked into the store just then, her body twitching and flailing in ecstasy. I wondered if anyone was able to see her through the window.

"MMMmmmm hmmmmnnnn, fuck -- wow..." Taryn moaned. "Oh that was good. Thank you."

I looked up at her from between her legs and said, "Oh, we aren't done. I am going to fuck you right here over this counter. I don't care who comes in. I am just going to keep banging your sweet cunt. I am going to plow you with my fucking hard cock."

I stood up, unzipped my jeans, and fished out my dick. It had been straining against my pants for some time now. Currently, it was dangling from my zipper in a semi-hard state. I looked at Taryn for approval. She didn't say anything. Instead, she bent over further, tightened her grip on the counter, and nodded her consent. I put my hand in front of her face and said, "Spit on it. I need you to get it wet." She did. A glob of moisture was in my palm.

I reached down and rubbed the spit into my cock. I felt my shaft hardening at my touch. My rod was now fully erect. I slapped my dick against Taryn's ass. She turned her head to face me and said with defiance in my eyes, "C'mon already. I don't have all day. This is getting boring. Will you fuck me already Professor? Shove your fat cock inside of my hungry twat."

Really? Her oozing cunt seemed to tell a different story. If Taryn wanted to play the bitch, though, I suppose she could be fucked like one too.

I jammed my cock inside of her teen pussy. My thrust wasn't gentle - quite the opposite in fact. I wanted Taryn to feel it, to know what I was doing to her loins. That cock had to split her apart, to make her cry out for a deeper dicking. I bottomed out in the first thrust, sending tremors up and down her ass. She squealed in surprise. I leaned in and whispered, "I'd be careful about how loudly you moan. You wouldn't want to attract any attention, would you? What do you think people would say if they were to see me fucking you." Taryn flashed me a look of defiant fear and immediately clapped a hand over mouth. I chuckled before driving my cock into her pussy again.

She was so slick and wet. Her cunt walls tried to cling to my cock. She felt so velvety soft and smooth. The folds of her pussy were wide-open for me. I lost control. I just rammed this sweet eighteen-year old that much harder. Taryn reached under body and stroked her clit. Seeing Taryn work her own really got to me. The sight was so fucking hot.

I drove into Taryn's pussy, trying to impale her with all the force I could muster. My stomach spanked her ass with every thrust. I could see the mall shoppers out the front window. None of them, though, knew what we were doing. They were oblivious. None of them took the time to stop and look.

gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers