Oral Exam Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gradprof
gradprof
724 Followers

I pounded Taryn with my cock. I could feel myself falling into a brutal, driving rhythm. I didn't want that. This fuck needed to be extreme, but also unexpected. I paused in mid-thrust. I heard Taryn gasp in anticipation. "Please don't stop. PLEASE Fuck me," Taryn pleaded. I just smiled and spanked her delightfully firm ass. Then I started again to push into her again. This time was painfully slow. "Ooooph.... Don't be a tease, Professor. Fuck me" she whined.

I pulled back slowly until only the tip of my cock was embedded in her wet, teen pussy. I heard a soft, feminine moan of protest. I shook my hips, brushing the inside of her cunt lips with the tip of my cock. Taryn tried to slide backwards, to drive herself onto my shaft, but I wouldn't let her. I held her ass firmly in place and spanked her in response. Taryn moaned. She wanted it -- bad. Her desire for a hard fast banging was pushing her to new levels of desire. I held this moment, enjoying the power -- the control -- of this fuck.

Both of my hands were around Taryn's slender waist. I was braced and ready; now I had to begin. I rammed my hips forward and plunged back inside of Taryn's teen fuck hole. She felt so good wrapped around my dick. But I couldn't stand still. I had to move my hips with blistering speed. The friction was too amazing.

Taryn's pussy was so tight, but I craved something even tighter. I slowed down for a moment so I could work my thumb into Taryn's ass. While her beautiful starfish was loosened a little by tongue, the hole was still gloriously puckered. She moaned and bucked a little, but didn't tell me to stop. This was too good. And I decided to push it even further. There is nothing like a dirty professor taking advantage of a winsome student.

I pulled my cock out of Taryn's cunt. It was soaked with her juices. Nice - lubrication is a good thing. I moved my dick up to her sphincter and rubbed the crown along the outer rim. "Do you want this?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied. Her voice was breathy and low.

"Good." I moved my hips forward, forcing my way slowly into her tight backdoor. Taryn gnashed her teeth as pain lanced through her body. Her face was a contorted grimace as she looked back at me. I rested for a moment and soon that pain mixed with pleasure.

Gingerly, I began to slide my dong in and out of Taryn's ass. Her lovely rosebud loosened to make way for the insistent invader. Her back channel felt so smooth and warm. A fiery, dry heat encircled my shaft. I couldn't believe that this was the second ass I had fucked in less than twenty-four hours. Taryn was tight, but not like Jessica. This was so much smoother and easier. The hole of her sphincter loosened, making room for my rock hard shaft. Taryn seemed to be taking to this like a pro. I'd be willing to guess that she had taken a cock up the ass before.

And she seemed to be enjoying it. Her words were soft and barely audible. It was as if she was lost within herself. "Oh my.... oh fuck... ooh yes.... damn fuck it... mmmmmm yes.... shit, ohhhhhhh my ass.... your cock is in my ass." As we fucked, Taryn twitched through a chorus of mini-orgasms. She thrashed her head from side to side, whipping her ponytail wildly. It seemed like she could go forever, but ultimately she was also satisfied with where she was. Everything fell to me.

Each thrust was drawing me closer to releasing my load. Sweat was pouring off of me, soaking the shirt I was still wearing. My breath was coming in rapid gasps. I needed to cum. I had to shoot my fucking spunk. I growled, "Oh you nasty, teen slut, where do you want it?" I spanked her as I fucked her ass wildly. She moaned incoherently. I spoke again. "Where do you want me to shoot my cum?"

Without thinking Taryn replied, "In my mouth. I want to swallow your load. Professor, I want taste my dirty ass on your cock. Ohhhh.... I want to drink down everything you've got."

Oh fuck! I was going to cum. I pulled my cock out of Taryn's ass, grabbed her by the ponytail, and spun her around. The slut fell to her knees and engulfed my cock with a wet slurp. I was at the absolute brink, about to shoot my load. I felt her tongue run underneath my cock, flicking against the sensitive bundle of nerves near the head. That single exquisite touch put me over the edge.

The sensation transported me to another place. My entire focus was on the warm wet mouth sucking on my cock. In the distance I could hear bells. That's how powerful the orgasm was.

Or were the bells real? Through the slits of my squinty, distorted vision I could see a man walking through the doorway of the store. He was a pretty large guy -- beefy and muscular, not fat -- of about college age. He saw me at the counter and approached, a question marking his face. "Hey man," he said in a booming basso voice. "How ya'doing? Have you seen Taryn?"

Taryn? My hips bucked and spunk shot from the end of my dick. Ummm, yeah she was the dirty chick who was currently swallowing the load that I was shooting from my ass-encrusted cock. God, she is a nasty cocksmoker that likes to be drilled up the butt! Seen her? Oh yeah, I've seen her!

But I didn't say that. Instead, I struggled to focus. My mind was in a haze, it was still primarily concerned with what was happening to my crotch. I felt my heart pounding through my chest and my knees going weak. Who was this guy? Could he tell that something was up? I muttered, "No, uhh.... She ummm... isn't here."

The guy looked agitated. "Do you know where she is?"

Yup. Taryn was currently draining every last drop of jizz from my balls. "No, sorry." Maybe I should explain further, "Uhhh, she left a few minutes a go on break. She said something about going down to the food court."

"Oh cool." He looked relieved. For a moment it looked like he was going to walk away, but then he said, "I'm her boyfriend, Steve. I just wanted to say hello to her. Could you let her know that I stopped by?"

Slurp. "Sure."

"Are you ok man?" he said. "You don't look so good. You're sweating."

"Yeah, I ummm just stacked some boxes. I'm ok. I'll let her know." A few last orgasmic jolts wracked my loins. My hips moved forward in one more angry thrust. A final rope of cum shot from my dick, blasting down Taryn's waiting throat. I held her face to my spent cock, as I tried my best to coherently participate in the conversation with her boyfriend.

The knowledge that her boyfriend was standing less than five feet away didn't dampen Taryn's naughty enthusiasm. In fact, her desire only seemed to increase. Hidden behind the counter, she was a sexual monster. She was fully engaged in bathing my genitalia with her mouth and tongue. Taryn was now sucking on my balls. She was licking the sweat and pussy juice off my nut sack -- while I was talking to her oblivious boyfriend. Slut.

After giving me one last quizzical look Steve said, "Cool. Take care man,"

"Later."

Taryn's boyfriend left the store. I looked down at Taryn, to see her smiling around my cock. She looked adorable. She spit my balls out of her mouth and said, "I know, I know. Don't even go there. I don't want to talk about it."

I just shrugged my shoulders and let her finish polishing my knob.

gradprof
gradprof
724 Followers