Oral Exam Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers

"So she sent me her to get you," Lori said, "Before I left, she told me that I had to call you Professor and suck you off. I added the fucking part on my own. Jessica also told me that I wasn't allowed to eat her pussy unless I brought her a mouthful of your delicious cum. She is waiting for us over in the stacks right now, and is probably busy wanking on her pussy. I want to taste her cunt so bad. I bet she has such as sweet pussy. She does, doesn't she?"

I groaned. I was close. "She does. It is so fucking sweet!"

"I want to lick it, and suck it, and nibble on her tasty cunt lips. Professor, I want to feel her cum on my mouth. I have dreamed of her flooding my face with her juices. I just want to lap them up." Lori stared at me with those deep violet eyes. Her accented words were coaxing me closer to orgasm. I wanted to cum so badly.

"Please shoot your load," Lori begged. "Fill my mouth so Jessica will let me eat her pussy. Please. Nut. Give me all of you white, creamy spunk. I need it so bad, Professor. I WANT IT. Fucking shoot your cum so that I CAN EAT HER PUSSY!!!"

My desire was too much. My face contorted in a grimace. I groaned the inevitable, "I am gonna cum." With those words, Lori released her tits and quickly slurped my cock full-on into her nasty mouth. Those soft, full Hispanic lips looked so good wrapped around my dick. I was ready to be drained. I held her head between my hands. I then bucked my cock into her face as I shot stream after stream of jizz into her willing mouth.

Lori took every drop like a champ. When I finished cumming, my cock fell from her soft, red lips. A few drops of spunk dripped from the corner of her mouth. Her tongue snuck out from between her lips and licked up the stray cum. Lori grinned mischievously, threw back her head, and gargled. So nasty!

While my muscles were aching, I felt loose and relaxed. My mind was clear. The pain of studying was gone. The unexpected bathroom fuck with this hot, little Latina enchantress chased away all of my troubles. And I think I learned something in the process.

I offered Lori my hand and she stood up. We were both wrecked. Sweat was poring off of us. Our hair was a tangled mess, and our skin was rosy red from exertion. We picked up our clothes and quickly got dressed. Neither of said a word. I was a gentleman and Lori had her mouth full. The night was far from over; a lot more was to cum. Fuck work. I had more important things to do. Besides, Lori had a delivery to make. Who knows where things would go from there?

gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers