Oral Exam Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers

Or was she jealous? We were never exclusive, lovey-dovey, or even real fuck buddies. Instead, both of our times together had been hard and fast impromptu screwing. No tenderness, no caring. No plan. Jen had even refused to kiss me during one of our sex sessions, begging off because it would lead to an emotional connection. Outside of those stolen moments we had never discussed a possibility of us. We stayed carnal, primal, and distant. Things were easier that way.

Still half-naked, I raced after her. I caught her at the top of the stairs and grabbed her firmly by the shoulder. Almost on cue, Jen stopped. I could feel her trembling beneath my touch.

"STOP! Don't go." I ordered her. She couldn't leave before I had my say. Literally, my life depended on it.

Jen turned around to face me. Her face looked strangely calm. I couldn't read her. She was just blank.

"Jen," I said, "If you are feeling jealousy, that is one thing. I guess I understand, although I wouldn't have expected it. We never promised anything to each other." My voice became cold. I felt emotion leaving my body. My words were a knife to be employed. "But don't you dare feel high and mighty. You have no right. Keep in mind you have fucked a student of yours too."

Thwack! Jen's open palm connected with my face. It stung, but the physical pain could easily be shaken off. The emotional hurt would set in much later.

I looked Jen in the eyes and held her gaze. I wanted to turn her. This moment somehow had to be shifted around.

"You can't do anything, Jen," I said slowly. Every word was measured. "If you report what you saw, things will get ugly. I hate to go there, but I need to make you understand. This is not something to be taken lightly. You do understand, right?"

Jen stared at me for a long moment. I felt the tension crackle between us. But then something changed in her eyes. Rage and anger drained from her body. Slowly, deliberately, her head nodded an affirmative.

"Good," I said, the tension leaving my voice. "All you need to do is walk away from here and forget. We can deal with classes and my dissertation later. But for the moment, just move on. Jen, I am so sorry that it...."

I was stunned when I Jen threw herself in my arms. I found myself holding her, clutching her tightly, but not knowing why. A moment ago she had stared at with me thinly veiled fury. Now she was hugging me with unrequited need and passion.

We stayed that way for a long time before I heard her whisper, "I knew it would come to this. Somehow I compartmentalized what we did. I didn't know how to deal with it. And here we are. You just made everything come into focus."

Jen fell silent, but yet she continued to remain in my arms. My mind was reeling. What was happening?

And then I felt her hands slide down my back. They reached my butt at the same time. They slid under my jeans, pushing them down. My pants fell to pool around my ankles. Together her warm hands gripped my ass cheeks.

"Jen," I said, 'What are you doing?"

Her voice was so low when she said, "Just sealing the deal."

If I was ever destined to learn my lesson, this would not the time. I was fully naked. My clothes were strewn throughout the stacks. And my dick was once again being a traitor. Despite having cum twice before today, I could feel blood rushing to my thickening shaft.

Jen sunk to her knees. She was still completely clothed in her coat, scarf, and hat. She was ready for winter weather, or perhaps to bolt if we were caught. Whatever the case, she was in front of me, her mouth a few short inches away from my naked dick.

I felt Jen's thumb and forefinger grip my cock about a third of the way up. I wasn't fully hard yet, but her touch certainly helped me on my way. She backed her head up and spit. A massive glob of saliva coated the end of my dick. Jen took her hand and rubbed the liquid into my skin. Her natural lubricant made me nice and slippery, so her stroking would not chafe.

That wasn't really necessary, however, since Jen then took my cock into her mouth. She slurped down my slab in a quick and fluid movement. I slid smoothly past her tongue and teeth, before she bobbed back off of me. Just as quickly, she inhaled me again -- this time going deeper. My cock was resting on the back of her tongue. Pure bliss. But there was more...

On the next stroke, I pushed into her throat. I remembered, this is where Jen really shone. She loved the deep blowjobs. She wanted my cock driving into her throat, puffing out her cheeks and bringing tears to her eyes.

I held Jen's head between my hands. I looked down and said, "Stay." She caught my meaning and held her position.

It was my game now. I started slow. My hips began to move, driving my meat into Jen's face. I heard her gag, but that didn't stop either of us. I just kept on moving. Slow and deliberate, I thrust forward into mouth.

How did this happen? How did the fight a result in a blowjob? I didn't force it on her (or even suggest it); she had fallen into me. One minute we were yelling at each other, the next she was sucking my cock. This would be something I would have to chew on later. Women are a mystery -- I would just have to get used to that simple fact.

All I knew was that I was now back to skull fucking my professor and dissertation advisor. She was at my whim, once again on her knees. Jen had a desperate hunger for my cock and she liked her oral sex fuckin' rough. So I mercilessly shoved my throbbing man-meat into her face and used like a dirty slut. I had bent her to my will, and now she was playing virtuoso on my skin flute.

Power here was a conundrum. A few moments ago she had been in control, threatening to reveal my extra-curricular activities to the department. Then the balance had shifted. I asserted myself and she crumbled. Could it be that the change in power turned her on? Was she somebody that secretly wanted to be dominated? Was this blowjob a way for her to act out the flip / disparity in the underlying dynamic of our power relations? She was as much into this blowjob as I had ever seen her. It could be some sort of way for her to act out some sort of anti-feminist fantasy? Or maybe I should forget the psychoanalytic, postmodern bullshit and just enjoy the fantastic, mind-blowing head I was receiving?

As my brain did pointless summersaults, my hips had picked up speed. I was now on autopilot and overdrive. My movements were automatic, no thought required. My body wanted this even if my head was in some other space.

Every thrust solicited a moan or a gag deep from Jen's throat. Spit was running out the corners of her mouth. It was also copiously rolling down my shaft and balls. A long line of drool fell off of her chin. Thick and viscous stringers were everywhere. The blowjob was getting messy, but fuck it! Messy equals hot. Only a dirty slut would give a messy blowjob.

I was now pulling Jen's face onto my cock. Her red lips formed a delicious seal of soft, constant friction around the shaft of my dick. I held her hair her short, dark hair between my fingers. The game had truly gotten rough, but she took no action to step away. Her lips still encircled my dick, but I was really fucking her throat. I was pressed in so deep. Jen's hands were on my ass kneading and massaging my butt cheeks. She was pulling me into her; it was more than I could take.

"I'm fucking cumming. Take my fucking cum." I wailed. My stomach went into heaves, as I pulled Jen hard onto my cock. She was so deep, I couldn't see my shaft. Her eyes, those haunting eyes, stared up at me.

A few strings of white cum shot from my dick into her mouth. This load was smaller than before. It was a marvel that I came at all, considering how much jizz I had already shot that day. What little there was, Jen hungrily gulped down. She was an eager dumpster for my cum. I don't think a single dribble escaped her mouth.

Weak in the knees, I smiled down at Jen. Her face was a disaster of saliva and smudged make-up. Jen stood up while, locking me into an intense and fierce eye contact. I couldn't read her; emotions that she was barely keeping in check boiled under the surface of her face. Was she cool? Was she angry? I didn't know.

Jen smoothed out her coat and straightened her hat. She then brought her arm to her mouth and wiped away the excess blowjob goo. With her voice cold and empty she said, "I'd suggest that you pull up your pants." She turned and started down the staircase to the next floor. On her way down I could hear Jen say, "I'll see you in class."

I stood there stunned. What had just happened? Would there forever be a rift? What was with the blowjob? Was it really a hate / grudge suck?

I pulled up my pants and walked over to the location of the original debauchery. Jessica and Lori were long gone, but a couple puddles of sticky cum remained as evidence of our activities. It was so dirty and nasty. I put on my shirt, on top of which I found a note. It said, "Shame on you. I wanted that milkshake all for myself. L got in the way. Now I will have to drink it down second-hand. That was amazing, though. I hope things go well. Give me a call. - J"

I breathed a sigh of relief and smiled. At least Jessica and Lori were fine. I was glad they bolted. I didn't want either of those two lovelies caught up in this debacle. It could get very messy for me, and perhaps just as bad for them. No good could have come of them sticking around.

And then my perverted side took over. More tantalizing was the knowledge that there would be more debauchery to come. I could only dream of what it would be. Jessica was incorrigible. How could I not call?

gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers