Oral Exam Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gradprof
gradprof
728 Followers

While pummeling her pussy with the zucchini, Jessica inhaled my rod. Her tongue worked magic, circling and twisting with frantic desire. She was a fuck machine; a blowjob dispatcher. She was taking me where I wanted to go, but I didn't want to quite get there yet. I had one more thing I wanted to do....

I pulled my cock roughly from Jessica's mouth. She looked up at me and gave me a sexy and forlorn pout. I responded by gripping her at the waist and flipping her over. Now Jessica's ass was staring upward at me. The zucchini was blocking one orifice, considering Jessica was still fucking herself with it. No matter. It wasn't her pussy I was interested in. It was time for Jessica to be fucked at the same time in two of her three sweet, teen holes.

"Jessica," I growled, "I am going to fuck your tight, puckered asshole. You were such a naughty cocktease earlier this evening - now you are going to be fucked in the ass. That is where out of control, nasty sluts get fucked." Jessica burbled and groaned incoherently as she continued to screw herself silly with the zucchini. Apparently, the idea didn't sound too disagreeable.

"Spread em so I can DP you with the zucchini,'" I said as I pulled Jessica to the edge of the bed. I stepped between her legs and gripped the cheeks of her ass. I pried them apart, making sure to rub the sweet, nether hole of Jessica's asshole in the process. This would be rough; I wouldn't show mercy.

I placed the head of my dick at her trembling sphincter. Jessica slowed the driving rhythm of the zucchini as she made herself ready for my first thrust. Control and patience was necessary, otherwise too much would be going on. She would already be too full of the veggie to also be able to take my cock.

I was at the door to Jessica's ass again. I had to reflect on this sweet, sweet opportunity. How many other guys would love to be here? What would they give for the chance to fuck this delicious blonde up her juicy ass? I was such a lucky bastard.

I pushed inside of Jessica's beautiful butt. Instantly, I felt her grip me like a vice. She held me tight, clutching me deeply. The tip was working its way in, slowly, surely, insistently. I could hear her groan into a pillow, "Oh fuck, it is filling me. I feel soooooo full! OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!" I felt the head pop inside. Now it was time to burrow in deeper, to begin to take the fuck to a new level.

I could also feel the zucchini inside of Jessica. It was sliding in and out of her pussy, in an alternate rhythm. A thin membrane of skin separated me from the veggie. Together, cock and zucchini, made up a force of pure fuck.

I knew that this was not going to be a long, slow screw. I understood very well that I wasn't going to last very long. Jessica's ass was just too tight. The sensation was too much. The pleasure -- oh the pleasure! -- was beyond compare.

I began to feel orgasmic electricity coursing through me. My cock felt so good in the sweet sheath of this eighteen-year old coed's ass. I dug my fingers into Jessica's skin and gripped her tightly at the waist. Thrust after thrust banged into her. The friction was so hot! I wanted to finish this with force. I wanted to pound into her, to slam her sphincter, to own her bowels. Jessica responded by bucking back into me and by releasing a babbling torrent of guttural moans.

With a final thrust, I pulled Jessica onto my shaft. I was buried as deep inside of her ass as I could go. My whole body began to quake; I felt myself going weak in the knees. I groaned a deep and earthy wail as jets of white, hot jism fired off inside of Jessica. Several ropes of cum found their home deep within her bowels.

We were both exhausted. Our gasping breath was deep and long. I uncorked myself from her ass, releasing a river of our juices. I fell to the bed, to tired to say anything. Instead, I threw my arm around her and fell into the spoon position. The last thing I remember before drifting off was Jessica saying, "Mmmmm zucchini and grapefruit...."

gradprof
gradprof
728 Followers