Oral Exam Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gradprof
gradprof
728 Followers

Together, James and Angela made an attractive couple. They had an easy rapport that quickly put everyone at ease. The minutes flew by, and the butterflies settled down. The conversation was light, chatty, and laced with flirtatious innuendo (most of which seemed to come from Angela). This older, married couple was masterful; they were skilled in the gentle seduction of dinner guests. A "casual" touch, a double entendre, a knowing look – we were putty in their kinky married hands.

We all sat down at a large oak dining table. Jessica was on my right and Cindy was at my left. We started passing around various dishes while, oohing and ahhing delightedly over the food. We made small talk as we ate our dinner. Flirtation continued. Thus, our plates were pretty clean when the conversation really began.

"So Jessica," James asked, "I understand you are a student?" His voice was smooth and charismatic.

"Yeah," Jessica responded. "I go to the university. I especially enjoy the rigorous curriculum and the demanding professors." I could see the playful glint in her eye.

"What are you studying?"

"The Professor," she said. I gasped for a moment and nearly spit the water I was drinking out of my mouth. She put a hand on my thighs and began to slide it upward. "What? It's true, Professor. You seem to be, like, my primary course load these days. And I do mean load." She said this as she was licking her fingers clean. The image of a blowjob suddenly passed through my mind.

I was stunned. Outside the front door, Jessica had been shaking with nervousness. Now she was laying everything out in the open. I could see the light in her eyes; the switch had just flipped over into a lust filled danger land. Jessica was on fire.

Jessica continued to talk, this time I could hear the tease in her voice, "Oh he's a little bit shy. But don't worry Angela, he'll take control later. I'm sure that he will live up to whatever Cindy has told you about him. I know because he is already getting hard. My hand is on his pants."

And it was true. Jessica's hand was resting on my cock. She was lightly massaging it, coaxing it to a turgid state beneath my jeans. While I was nowhere near full length, she was definitely making progress. A little more lovin' and I would be good to go.

"Is it true that he is your teacher?" Angela asked. Her eyes seemed to twinkle at this thought. I could see her dirty mind at work.

"He is. He's my Professor," Jessica giggled. Her voice sounded girly and cute. "I've learned a lot from him. But I don't have to worry about grades anymore. I totally made a deal with him a while back. I gave him a blowjob. He gave me an 'A.' He's thrown me over a desk and banged me several times since then, so I am not really worried about the final exam."

"She's telling the truth," Cindy interjected. "I opened the door to the office yesterday and I saw her crawling out from under his desk. They both looked pretty disheveled, and there was something white dripping from the corner of her mouth."

"Really?" Angela said as her face crept into a lascivious smile. She seemed surprised, and very pleased, that a girl who appeared as lovely and innocent looking as Jessica could be such a naughty slut.

"That is so hot," Angela continued. "I wanted so badly to fuck some of my professor's in college. I had this fantasy about a history Prof of mine and how he would bend me over the podium and take me from behind. Sometimes I even imagined that he was still giving the lecture as he was fucking me and all of the other students were watching. My panties would be soaked after every class. I always raced home to masturbate just so I could concentrate for the rest of the day. Wow, it is amazing, Jessica, that you are living my dream."

"Yeah, life is pretty good," Jessica said as she looked down and smiled to herself. I could see her nipples harden. "And when Cindy totally caught me I was embarrassed. I didn't know how to handle it then, but as I thought about it the incident just, like, got hotter and hotter. And when I talked to the Professor on the phone last night, he told me about her suggestion and how he fucked her the other night, I decided I wanted a piece of that Southern apple pie too," Jessica said, faking demure.

It was Cindy's turn to look surprised, as she sputtered on the water she was sipping. James, his voice laughing with amusement, said, "What's the matter Cin, cat got your tongue?"

Cindy just laughed, "My, my, my.... How nice.... I hadn't realized just how forward this cutie is. If she plays her cards right she might be able to get what she is looking for."

"AnythingI am looking for?" Jessica asked.

"Anything." Cindy replied.

My dick was now raging hard. The dirty dialog had been setting me aflame, but an even bigger factor was Jessica's hand which was currently groping my cock and balls. And then Cindy joined in. She laid her hand on top of my crotch. Cindy giggled, since I don't think she was expecting Jessica to already be there. In the tradition of friendship and camaraderie, though, the tiny blonde simply joined in the fun.

Now I had two women working my cock under the table. Without letting go, Cindy leaned over and whispered something in James's ear. His face lit up, like a kid at Christmas. He laughed for a moment, and then leaned over to whisper something to his wife. She smiled, grinning from ear to ear and took a big gulp of the red wine sitting in front of her.

She looked at me, locking eyes, and said, "The ladies seem to be having a pretty good time, but maybe I can be of assistance too?" I nodded. Angela got off of her chair and slid under the table.

A moment later, I felt another set of hands rubbing my groin. This time though, it wasn't just play; Angela was going right for my zipper. With a long, smooth tug she pulled the metal tang down. She then reached inside and wrapped a single hand around my thickening shaft. She fished my cock out of the hole in my pants and held it to her open mouth.

Angela's warm breath gently caressed my cock. A long, slow stream of air swirled around the tip, before encasing the shaft, and spilling down over my balls. Angela then pursed her lips and spit on my dick, getting it all sloppy and wet. Either Cindy or Jessica (I couldn't tell which) rubbed the saliva into my skin. I could only throw my head back and moan.

"I knew it." I heard Angela's voice under the table, emanating from the vicinity of my crotch, "My, my, my, what a nice young cock you have here – so hard and suckable. I think I will have to seduce you and pull a Mrs. Robinson."

James looked at me and grinned. He really seemed to enjoy the idea of his wife sucking on my cock. James stood up and said, "It looks like you are living the good life, my friend. I envy you. My wife is about to give you fantastic head, and here I am, her husband, and I get stuck with the dishes." He started stacking plates, bowls and silverware up on the counter, whistling while he was doing it. James then turned on the faucet and began to do the dishes.

What juxtaposition! James's wife had her head in my lap and he was arms deep in suds. I felt sorry for the guy. Here I was, a free-loading guest in his house, and I was the one getting a world-class blowjob from his wife. Two young, sexy vixens were helping her work on my cock with their very capable hands. And he was left doing the dishes after a fantastic dinner he helped prepare. That, perhaps, was the saddest thing I ever heard. Not that I could focus enough to care at the moment...

Jessica leaned over to kiss me. I felt her warm tongue press against my lips and then slide in between. Her hand moved from my crotch to my chest. She wasn't moving it in any particular pattern, but rather a seductive and swirling stroke. I pulled her close to me, touching her hair and kissing her back. Even after all of my extracurricular activities, Jessica still was the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

Cindy whispered in my ear, "Enjoy Professor; I'll be back later. I have to make sure our host gets some attention too. He deserves a special treatment," and got up from her seat. She sauntered over to the sink, stood behind James, and whispered something in his ear. He smiled and nodded.

The tiny blonde wrapped her arms around his chest, clutching him tight. She pressed her body against his, boring her perky breasts into his back. Slowly she slid her arms down his body, until she found his belt buckle. She loosened the buckle and undid his pants. With a firm yank they fell to the floor around James's feet. He was now naked from the waist down. His cock bounced proudly into view. It was probably around seven inches but rather fat. Most impressive, however, was James' balls. They hung low, not too far from his knees, in a gigantic sack. They seemed like golf balls, swaying to and fro. Amazing!

Cindy knelt on the floor, reached around, and gripped James's cock firmly in one hand. He looked down to see her sliding her fingers up and down his expanding length. Meanwhile, James continued to do the dishes. There was something very sexy in Cindy and James's actions. Neither of them talked; instead, they reacted to each other and kept going.

My office mate moved in closer, placing her face against the crack of James's ass. One hand kept stroking his cock, while the other parted his ass cheeks. I could see him twitch, when he felt the first creep of Cindy's tongue. A flick, a whirl, and then a poke: Cindy was licking James's ass.

"Oh y'all taste so good," Cindy moaned with delight. I couldn't believe it. Certainly, I hadn't experienced all of Cindy's sexual appetites, but this was hard to believe. Cute Southern girl eating a guy's ass, this was the most unexpected move of all.

But I couldn't really focus on what was going on by the sink; too many interesting things were happening to me. Angela had taken my cock between her lips. For the longest time she just held the spongy head between those two bee-stung pillows and massaged my pee-hole with her tongue. But then I felt her engulf my length. Her mouth was warm and wet, steamy like a tropical furnace. I felt Angela descend, taking me deeper into her mouth. One bob, two, three – each one was an exhilarating (excruciating?) lesson in pleasure.

Jessica and I parted. The taste of her kiss lingered on my lips. She lightly bit my earlobe and whispered, "Does that feel good, Professor? Do you like that naughty woman sucking on your cock? I bet it feels good. She wants to please you. She wants to take your entire Professorial dick. I bet Angela just wants to feel your hot jizz running down the back of your throat. Do you want to do that for her?"

I didn't answer; I just moaned. Angela was starting to pick up some speed. I could feel a greater sense of urgency in her lips. This woman lived for head. She was pulling it out, trying to get me to reach my orgasmic peak. I placed my hand on either side of her face. I grabbed a handful of jet black hair by both of her ears, and then I started to drag her roughly onto my cock.

Angela got the message. She knew that I wanted it faster; she didn't need to be told any more. My cock was turgid and bulging in her mouth. I could feel it hitting – pummeling – the back of her throat. Spit dribbled from her mouth and puddled on her chest. She was a nasty slut, a dirty-ass mom, slurping on my cock under her dining room table. Nothing could be sexier.

....Except when I looked over at the sink. I couldn't get over it; the sight was like a perverse traffic accident from which I couldn't look away. How strange! This sweet Southern girl had stepped over the edge. I now saw her for what she truly was: a dirty, nasty, ass licking whore-slut.

Cindy's face was buried in the crack of James's ass. She must have been rimming him out something fierce. A dish was in one hand – forgotten – while he braced himself against the counter with the other. His body was rigid and shaking. I could hear his breath, ragged and shallow. Cindy's tiny fingers were briskly stroking his cock, from around James's waist. His gigantic balls swung back and forth to beat of her rhythm. Between hand and tongue, Cindy played a virtuoso rusty trombone.

"Oh fuck, that feels good," I exclaimed. I felt Angela's tongue sliding along the underside of my dick. So many sensations, so many visual cues! Sex was everywhere. "I am getting close. I want to cum in your mouth. Oh that sexy mouth..."

Angela didn't miss a beat. She just revved into full gear and took my cock like a champ. This sexy mom cranked it as high as she could go, and the result was total ecstasy.

"Fucking cum," Jessica gasped into my ear. I could see one of her hands had strayed southward and was now buried in her pants. The movement at her crotch was unmistakable. I could hear the own orgasm in her voice. "Fucking shoot your load down her throat," Jessica commanded.

How could I disobey? I pulled on Angela's silky raven locks, driving my cock deeper down her throat. I could hear her gag – but no matter. I needed to cum. Her mouth, that sweet willing mouth, was the perfect receptacle. She would drink down all of my sperm. I would pour it out of my cock and she would gobble it down. Every last drop would go from me to her, and she, a married woman, would take it.

I gasped in delight. My hips jolted and I pulled Angela close. Her lips tightened, forming an amazing and obscene suction effect. I was cumming. The force was overwhelming. I was forced into a lewd dance on her dining room chair. Five or six ropes of cum burst from my cock. She took it all with out a thought. All that cum – Angela just guzzled it down her throat.

I felt my breath go ragged. My eyes lost focus, muscles spasmed and then relaxed. Everything was all right – now that I had cum.

I could hear Jessica moaning next to me. Her hand was still deep inside her pants. I could see the movement as she toyed with her angry clit. Another second and her orgasm struck. Pure and clear, the "O" hit her dead on. She slumped and fell into me, leaning against my shoulder. I looked up at her and she smiled back beatifically. I kissed her lightly on the cheek. Life was good.

I looked over to the side to see James thrusting his hips wildly. There was no reason to the movement – just lust for Cindy's hand. Cindy's face remained high and tight in James' butt. She was the rim-master. Unable to hold back the inevitable, several hot jets of jizz barreled from the end of his cock. Sticky cum plastered the oak cabinet beneath the sink.

As James's orgasm wound down, Cindy withdrew her hand and pulled back her head.. Several strands of cum, like a spider-web clung to her fingers. She held her palm up to her mouth and licked the first appendage clean. Cindy turned, looked to us, and said in that cute Southern drawl, "I guess these are children you guys won't be having."

Jessica looked up, suddenly alert, and asked, "Where are your kids?" Good question; I hadn't thought of it.

Angela laughed and said, "Oh, don't worry about them," as she crawled out from under her dining room table. Angela's face was warm and beaded with sweat. Her cheeks were rosy and her hair was a dark tousled mess. "They are staying at a friend's house tonight. It is a treat for us and a treat for them."

"I'm think we definitely made out better there," James said, still gasping for breath. "Cindy that was one of the most amazing hand jobs I have ever had. I love it when you tongue my ass." Cindy just smiled sweetly, batting her eyelashes, as James kept gushing, "I canneverget enough if it. I am very glad that I taught you that trick last time. I think, though, the dishes can wait."

The room fell silent. Despite the intimate activities we had just been involved in, nobody seemed to know what to say next. We all looked at each other. We knew where this was going to end up; we just didn't know how the evening was going to get there.

All three women were still fully clothed. I could see that the two blonde students and the dark-haired soccer mom were aglow with the horny urges of sex. I chuckled when I looked at James. He looked odd, since he still wore the jacket and shirt but was missing the pants. His cock, which was in a semi-hard state, was still dripping cum. I was dressed normally except for one minor detail: my dong was poking through the hole in my jeans.

Angela broke the ice. Swaying her hips to a sultry beat, she walked over to Jessica and stood in front of her. I was struck by how amazing the looked together. Change the hair color and they were mirror images of each other. They were lusty reflections of the same pattern. The only real difference was that Angela was old enough to be Jessica's mom.

Jessica looked quizzical. She wasn't sure what was going to happen next. Angela tugged on the strap holding up her dress. The top most part fell down, exposing her lush breasts. Angela's tits were round and hefty, with just enough sag to make one realize that this was a mature, sexy woman. Angela then reached down and grabbed Jessica's arms by the wrist. Angela lifted Jessica's right hand first, and placed it squarely on her fleshy tit. She then did the same thing with Jessica's other hand, before saying, "Go ahead, play with them. Squeeze them. I want you to."

At this instant, Jessica was the center of attention. She paused, blushing and batting her eyes. Jessica was the essence of coed, sorority girl cuteness. Her face was alight with uncontained excitement and enthusiasm. She giggled and squealed, "Boobies!" as she began to maul Angela's sweater meat.

James, Cindy, and I stood entranced as Jessica juggled Angela's tits. At first Jessica just squeezed, but soon she began to change up her technique. She cupped Angela's breasts then tweaked the nipples. The tips slid between her fingers as she stroked the hard ends. Jessica slapped Angela's fleshy skin lightly, while squeaking playfully, "Bad booby!" All of us laughed. I could tell, though, that Angela had moved beyond mere amusement. Her rock hard nips indicated just how excited she really was.

Cindy approached Jessica from the rear. The smaller woman wrapped her arms around Jessica and started to massage her teen breasts through her shirt. I could hear Cindy whisper, "These are so nice. They feel perfect." Jessica blushed and just kept right on rubbing.

James and I looked at each other, unsure of whether to say anything. He pulled up his pants and I tucked my cock back in mine. We then faded into the background, to better let the women do their thing.

Cindy stood on her toes and began to kiss Jessica's tanned neck. Jessica swooned in response, drawing Angela in even closer. They were now flesh to flesh, rubbing body against body. Angela reached up and put both of her hands on Jessica's cheeks. The older woman pulled her close, engulfing Jessica in a deeply erotic and sensual kiss.

The three women held each other tight, forming a circle of beautiful female flesh. Jessica, my sexy teen slut, was the eager center; the two older women focused entirely on her. A kiss on the lips, a kiss on the neck – Jessica was living in sensory overload. She had given herself to the moment. She was no longer worried about the consequences of the evening – in fact, consequences be damned! Mind and body, she had handed herself over to her inner lustful desires. She would follow her wanton cravings down to wherever they would lead.

Angela broke the kiss. Slowly, tenderly, gingerly she pulled away from Jessica's lips. The movement appeared almost as if in slow motion. The coed was still puckered and at the ready. Her eyes, which had been closed, fluttered open in confusion. Where was the soft flesh that made her ache so deliciously? Where were the lips that made her insides tremble and quake?

"I think ladies," Angela said, her voice low and sultry, "that we should move some place much more comfortable. Gentlemen, why don't you join us in the bedroom in a couple of minutes?"

gradprof
gradprof
728 Followers