Oral Exam Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gradprof
gradprof
726 Followers

"Get it nice and wet.... Spit on it. I can feel it. Oh yeah, lick my little pussy. That finger... inside.... Oh fuck, yeah.... Make me cum, oh yeah.... Oohhhhhhhhhhh..." Taryn gasped, breathlessly.

I could hear her moan as the first cum came on. Taryn shook and clapped her hand over her mouth. Her head shook back and forth in uncontrolled lust. Taryn's other hand pressed on the back of my hair, nudging me closer to her cunt. Her hips rocked up and down in a fucking motion, as I tried my best to center my tongue on her clit. My finger inside of her cunt was soaked with cum-juice. I held on and pushed through the "O." Taryn and I weren't done – not by a long shot.

I wanted to eat pussy – big time. I settled in for the long haul. Taryn was going to scale the peaks of multiple orgasms if I had my way. Up and down, round and round, my tongue flicked and swirled, dipped and licked. I was a madman for cunt. I wanted to feel her dance on my face. Her pussy was my partner. I needed to hear her scream and beg for release over and over again.

Taryn screamed, "Oh Professor... mmmmmnn that feels so good.... Oh my God, that's right.... Yeah, that's it, eat it, eat it, eat my FUCKING CUNT!!!!" I wondered if this was as loud as Taryn could get. I also wondered if there were any customers out in the store. Could they hear? I smiled at the thought and kept on licking.

Taryn roared through orgasm after orgasm. Tremor after tremor seized control of her body. My face was flooded, as was my shirt. Taryn's juices drooled down my chin as I worked her delicious clit to a deafening climax. Aromatic traces of Taryn's arousal filled the air. I felt like I was ensconced in cunt; nothing could be more delicious or sexy.

I kept on licking and slurping on Taryn's tasty twat. She was no longer coherent. A garbled, meaningless babble of sounds and syllables exploded from her mouth. Taryn's voice was a gushing torrent. She threw her head back and closed her eyes as she was consumed in the daydream of her cunt.

Without warning Taryn's back arched. Her legs locked and went ridged. She pressed down on my head, grinding my face tightly against the slippery, wet folds of her skin. Taryn's voice, lost its timber and instead became a desperate muted gasp. Her only sound was a low ghostly moan.

And in the next instant she was pushing me away - too many nerve endings, too much sensitivity. Her cunt was flooded with sensation, rich and pure. Everything was molten liquid, a rapturous symphonic bliss.

Taryn lay panting for a long moment; the final orgasm had been hard and deep. Energy had been sapped from her body, drawn out wthrough her cunt. Taryn looked down at me, a loopy smile on her lips, and still panting said, "Fuck... Wow, that was amazing. I have never cum like that... It felt like there were a thousand little explosions going off inside of me, one right the other. And then every orgasm became this one colossal sensation and I couldn't get enough of your tongue. Mmmmmmmnnn...."

"My treat," I said. "It was pretty good for me too. You have a very tasty pussy."

Taryn giggled, "Don't make me blush, Professor. Wow! That was just incredible. Such great head deserves a return in kind. I have a blowjob to give. Take off your fucking pants."

"You don't have to do anything...."

"Oh, be quiet," Taryn interjected, almost sounding like a school teacher. "Don't lie to me, Professor. You want your cock sucked, and I know it. You didn't track me down at the mall just so you could eat my pussy, no matter how much you may enjoy it. Professor you wanted to get your nut off. That's why you came. So just drop your drawers, stick your cock in my face, and enjoy what I am about to give you. Besides anybody who does such a good job downstairs deserves a little loving'," Taryn said with a smirk.

"Well, if you insist...."

"I do."

"Then get on your knees and suck my cock." I said with a snarl.

"Naughty boy," Taryn said as she slid off of the cunt-stained cardboard box. She fell to her knees and I undid my belt. I tugged the leather strap free, opened my fly, and slid my pants down to my ankles. Taryn looked tired but eager. The cum had taken a lot out of her, but she still wanted to please.

Taryn's wrapped her slender fingers around my shaft. A wave of hot breath crashed against my sensitive skin. I felt a touch, a tickle, as her quicksilver tongue circled around the head of my dick.

Taryn smiled up me as she licked the end of my dick. She batted her eyes coyly and I was entranced. I fell under her spell. Taryn's tongue was liquid magic, a never ending wicked swirl. Round and round she went, tempting and tantalizing – but never giving more than a whiff of satisfaction. I felt excruciating pleasure every time her tongue rubbed the sensitive gland at the base of the head. I wanted to throw my head back and moan, but I couldn't look away. Taryn was too gorgeous; watching her suck my dick was incredible.

"Suck it and stroke it at the same time," I ordered her. "Lick it like you love it. Oh fuck, that feels good. You are a great cocksucker. Make it shine. Do you like sucking my cock?"

"Of course I do," Taryn replied, removing my dick from her mouth with a pop. "Professor, this is just what I needed."

Taryn planted a sloppy wet kiss (complete with sucking sound) on the end of my cock. I could see a devilish glint in her eye when she asked, "What did you think of the girl in the store?"

Confusion set in. Taryn was sucking my dick and asking me about another woman? Taryn didn't seem like the jealous type (she knew I was fucking Jessica) and the tone in her voice didn't sound threatening. Was she playing around? The only way to find out would be to hit the issue head on. "She was nice looking," I said, "but not as cute as you."

Taryn smiled and bobbed her head a few times on my dong. For the first time this evening, I felt her warm mouth encasing my cock. It was so good to be wrapped in that luxurious sensation. The pleasure made me reel. She then said, with my rod between her lips, "What a diplomat! You only say that because I have your dick in my mouth." Her voice was deliciously muffled by my slab of meat.

"Maybe.... Ohhh, yeah suck it," I said, between slurps, "She is hot. That make-up and piercings looked really good on her."

"You like? Do you like a dirty girl?

"Yes." Fuck, Taryn was a terrific cocksucker.

"I'll have to remember that. Roxy's a bad girl, you know, a naughty slut."

"Really?" I could feel myself losing control of my body. Taryn was giving me an amazing blowjob. Talking about her co-worker only made it hotter.

"Yes, she is," Taryn said as she popped one of my balls in her mouth. She sucked on it for a moment, slathering it with spit. Her tongue circled deliciously around my hairy nuts. "She's watching out for me this time, but I've covered for her in the backroom before. I remember pressing my ear against the door and listening to her get fucked. She's a screamer you know."

"That is fascinating," I said, because it really was. I knew it sounded dumb, but I couldn't think of anything more intelligent to say. Taryn was working me over too well. She popped one ball out of her mouth and switched to the other one. She bit down lightly, a tease, on the soft skin of my nut sack. Then I felt that swirling tongue again.

"She also giggles when she cums. It is very sexy," Taryn said as she moved back to my shaft, licking it up and down in a sloppy mess. Spit began to dribble down her chin and from my cock. In a lewd display, she slurped loudly taking a long string of spittle back into her mouth. Her hand was cupping my balls, massaging them gently.

Then her head began to bob. Fast and furious, this was not a tease. This was the real thing; this was true sex in oral form. Taryn was using her face like a cunt, taking me in long and deep. I would hit the back of her throat, and then I would feel the gag. A strange guttural sound would burble up from her throat – and then she would repeat the process, over and over again. The sensation grew and I felt the end was immanent.

Taryn popped her head off of my cock. She wrapped her hand around my shaft again and began to softly stroke. She wasn't aiming for my nut, but rather was simply doing maintenance work. Taryn said, "I remember peeking in the door and seeing her over there. She was standing up, bracing herself against the wall with her arms. Roxy was standing in front of that mirror watching her self as she was being drilled from behind by some guy. I had never seen him before. I am not sure how they knew each other, but they were fucking like their lives depended on it. It was so hot. To this day, I am not sure if she knew I was there. Roxy might have been able to see me in the mirror."

Taryn paused for a moment, before asking, "Would you like to fuck her?" I felt her staring at me intently. The tension was palpable.

"Yes," I said. I couldn't lie.

"Good." Taryn said, winking at me. "Are you close to cumming?"

"I'm not very far," I gasped.

"Well then you better hurry up and fuck me." Taryn said, "I wouldn't want to miss out. That would make me sad."

I chuckled. "I wouldn't want you to be sad. Let's fuck."

Taryn released my cock. I watched as her athletic body stood up with cat-like grace. She was so tall and lean, with legs that lasted for days. I took Taryn in as she moved across the room. She stood in front of the mirror and placed her hands, palm-flat, against the wall. Her back was arched and her round; her muscular ass was in the perfect pole position.

"You ready to feel this pussy? C'mon, Professor fuck me," Taryn moaned, as she wiggled her butt seductively. "Just slide in. Put that big cock in there. I want to feel you in my cunt. It's nice and wet and waiting. I have missed you. I have missed feeling you inside me.

I stepped behind her, leaving my pants in a puddle by the cardboard box. I pulled up Taryn's denim skirt and placed my hands on her hips. There was no need for any more fore-play. My cock was rock-hard; her cunt was a juicy swamp. With a single smooth thrust, I was buried inside of Taryn to the hilt.

"Ohhhhhh fuck, your pussy is so nice," I blurted out. I couldn't help myself. The first wave of sensation crashed over me. That first stab into a wet and ready cunt is a wonderful thing, perhaps the most wonderful of all things. I savored for a moment, but then backed up for the next thrust. I speared Taryn again, impaling her on my throbbing, hard rod.

"Ohhhhhhhh, I love the way you fuck my pussy. Right there. It feels really good," Taryn wailed. "Fuck that little pussy. Keep going. Don't stop. Slap my ass!!! Again! Oh fuck, you don't mess around!!! Make those balls slap my clit. Harder! Harder!! I love your balls against my fucking pussy. Give it to me; give it to my pussy! Ohhhhhhh, yeah that's right. God, that's so good. Oh, fuck me!!!!"

"Oh yeah, fucking you is so good," I moaned. The feelings of every sensation drove me crazy. I grabbed her long, brown ponytail and held on tight. I pulled it taut and used it to give my fuck extra leverage. I was driving into her, brutally pounding her cunt. My balls hit against her pussy with every thrust. Skin hit skin, slapping in thick, wet sounds. "You, ohhhhh... had me so worked up... with that... ummmm.... blowjob.... I know I won't last long."

"Then don't," Taryn said, her voice a seductive and soothing balm. "That feels really good, but I want you to cum. I want you to cum inside of me. I want to feel you spurting inside my cunt, drenching my insides. I want your creamy cum to run down my leg. I want to feel it squishing inside of me while I work. Fucking cum for me. Do it, Professor! Cum inside my cunt!"

As Taryn was talking I watched her face in the mirror. Since I was tugging her hair, her head was pulled back and upright. She was flush with exertion. A single bead of sweat formed on her forehead. Her face was a contortion, a grimace of sex. I was standing over her, behind her panting with exertion. This was an image of a fuck from the waist up.

Taryn noticed my gaze in the mirror. She locked her brown eyes on mine, staring at me intently. I felt her bear down on me. The intensity of the moment crackled between us. Energy, pure and sexual, rippled between us as our bodies smacked together in time. A single word formed on Taryn's teenage lips. It was soft, muted, barely a whisper. But I could see it in the mirror. I knew it intimately. That word - that single sentiment - pushed me over the edge.

"Cum."

I pulled on Taryn's hair, drawing her closer to me. Our bodies touched as I rammed my cock into her for a final time. That juicy, pink hole took my entire length. I felt shot after blissful shot of jizz explode from the end of my cock. My knees went weak. I trembled and buckled, but not quite falling. I held Taryn tight, an arm wrapped around her chest. My lips found her neck in a desperate need for a final connection.

I held Taryn, trying to draw her into me. My body was shaking. My breath was a pant. That orgasm was huge. The need had been building for so long. First the tease of the final then the pussy eating and blowjob, my mind was had been swimming in sex for much of the day.

I heard a noise behind me. Sharp, a crack. Then again. And again. I twisted my head, holding Taryn, my cock still plugging her hole.

Roxy was standing by the door to the backroom clapping. I could see her nipples were hard with excitement and poking through her t-shirt. She saw us turn and smiled. Totally cool and relaxed, she said, "Very nice. I enjoyed that last bit. I only wish I had come in a little earlier. I could hear you guys fucking loud and clear through the door out in the store. If a customer had come in I would have had to tell you guys to quiet down." Roxy chuckled to herself. She seemed very amused that we had gotten vocal with our sexual activities.

"Yeah, you just wanted to watch, you slut," Taryn retorted. It felt very odd to be listening to this conversation while my cock was still embedded in Taryn's cunt.

"Don't you wish," Roxy continued, with a snort, "I didn't come in here to spy on you guys. Actually Taryn, the boss just called. She said she would be here in about twenty minutes, so you guys might want to finish up. Just make sure you both clean up properly. You wouldn't want to leave the place a fucking mess. Spray some of that Lysol around. It smells like pussy in here." Roxy grinned a moment at her pun. "In case I don't get a chance to talk to you again, it was very nice meeting you, Professor." And then Roxy was gone.

Taryn and I disengaged. We stood for a moment collecting our breath. Then Taryn fell to her knees and slurped down my cock for a final time. She took it to the back her throat and then licked all along the shaft and balls. "Like she said, I wouldn't want to leave this a mess," Taryn giggled. "And we do taste pretty good."

Taryn licked me contentedly for another moment. "So sweet," she said, licking up the juice. Then looking up at me, my cock in her hands, she asked, "Still want to fuck Roxy?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Sure."

"There's one thing you should know, a secret. Think you can handle it Professor?"

"I think so."

"Are you sure?" Taryn punctuated her question by playfully tonguing the pee-hole at the end of my dick.

I gasped and then nodded an affirmative. "Yes," I said.

"You will have to come by the store more often."

"Agreed."

Taryn grinned. A wide and toothy smile lit up her face. She was practically beaming up at me. Then she spoke.

"Roxy's my sister. My twin."

gradprof
gradprof
726 Followers
12