Oral Exam Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers

"Switch."

I pulled my cock out of the Amazon's mouth. She looked up at me and wiped the moisture away from her eyes. She gave me a strange smile, her lips oddly twisted. "Holy fuck!" she said. "That was a first. I fucking loved it."

"Stop gawking Alyssa, you are taking up my time," Shannon said from one position over. She was the next in line for my cock. As Alyssa stood up, Shannon reached over and gave her a solid spanking on the ass. Alyssa shook her head and moved down the line.

"That bitch is so nasty," Shannon spat.

"It's not a problem for me," I chuckled.

"I saw. You are such a slut. Are you enjoying yourself?" Shannon said from her vantage between my legs.

I nodded and smiled. I genuinely felt better. For now, my aggression was gone.

"Jessica and I thought you might," Shannon said, as she took my cock in her hand. She put the tip between her lips and began to go down on me. I felt the familiar warmth of her mouth and I groaned. By no means was this Shannon's best effort, I had sampled her wares enough times to know, but it was still very good head. There just were no frills in her performance.

A thought hit me. "Jessica is the one who invited me here. Shannon, that means you slept with another professor, right?"

Shannon grinned around my cock, before pulling herself off of me. "Yup. I had already done the deed when I met you. Actually, I really needed help with my grade in your class too. What's the difference between putting out for one class versus two? Nothing really. And according to Jessica there were certain perks to not doing well in public speaking." Grinning broadly, Shannon threw herself back onto my rod.

As Shannon sucked my cock, quite a few questions came tumbling forward. Was her mouth sucking them out of me? A conversation was necessary to get them answered. Perhaps the biggest question of all was whether I really wanted answers to my questions. Time would tell.

"Switch"

"Goodbye Professor," Shannon said, blowing me a kiss. It was the next woman's turn.

The next three ladies were a blur. Wet mouths and sure hands consumed me. My mind was foggy with lust. Quaking and shaking sensations roared across my body. Jolts of pleasure crackled under my skin. Closing my eyes, I tried to maintain focus. I bit down on my lip, wanting desperately to hold everything in. A professor two positions down succumbed early. I could hear him grunt and groan in orgasmic ecstasy. Steely resolve clutched me; I would not be that person. The task had been given. I didn't want to let go until it was time; I wouldn't be premature. This load was for Jessica.

My only thought was control. The first cocksucker was a brunette with a curly perm and a wicked flick of the wrist. The next was an olive skinned Italian that was all about giving me a sloppy titty fuck. A delicious Latina with over overflowing curves was the final pole smoker in line. Each woman, in their own way, was deadly. They were all skilled cocksuckers with advanced techniques that could have only been acquired with serious practice. One-by-one the sorority wannabes took my cock in mouth; one-by-one they moved down the line.

"Switch."

And then there was Jessica – finally, sweet relief! I felt her pull my cock into her mouth as her hands clutched my ass cheeks. No words had to be said. She swallowed me completely, taking my length as deep as she could down her throat. For several heartbeats, she held that position. We were locked cock to mouth, a dance we had perfected many meetings ago.

"Ladies and gentlemen, members of the faculty, I implore you - Cum," I heard the President yell.

Jessica pulled back and I felt her begin to stroke me around the base of my cock. I relaxed my shoulders and I felt the muscles in my back un-clench. I held Jessica's head in my hands. She was sucking on the tip while working the shaft. Warm, tingling sensations took over my body. I just let it flow. I could feel the seed spilling out of me, shooting from my cock to her mouth. My knees buckled and I pulled her head deep onto my shaft. Fuck this was good.

Jessica took everything I threw down her throat. She gulped down every drop of the white, creamy cum that exploded from my dick. And she did it with a smile, licking her lips, taking in even the stray trickle at the corner of her mouth.

She swallowed for the final time, sending the last of my nut down her gullet. I panted for a moment before I leaned down and to kiss Jessica. Uncertainty was still there, but stronger, warmer feelings were asserting themselves. I felt emotions welling up in me, a need to be close to this woman. I gave her a peck on the lips, but it grew into a full throttle kiss. I tasted the salty remnants of my cum. No matter, sharing made things sexier. I needed Jessica now more than ever.

I was distracted by wails and moans all around me. It seemed that there were orgasms everywhere. The woman next to me had hiked back her cape and was riding a sorority slut's face. The guy on my other side had just shot a massive load all over his cocksucker's tits. That woman then lifted one of her boob's to her face and was delightedly licking the spunky nipple. I couldn't believe it. The scene was surreal. Ten anonymous people (college professors and administrators) were either in an orgasm or coming down from an orgasm while an audience lecherously watched, murmuring in lascivious glee.

I could feel my breath straightening out. Jessica and I broke our kiss and I stood up straight. She took my cock back into her mouth and lightly licked it. "We must get you clean," she muttered softly. I chuckled softly, enjoying the soft ministrations of her tongue.

When the moans died down, the woman in red spoke, "Excellent job. Sisters, for you are now truly part of the sisterhood, please rise."

Jessica removed my cock from her mouth and stood up. She was facing me, naked, tall, and straight. Her heavy breasts stood proudly upon her chest, her ass curving in a sexy bubble. Jessica's make-up was smudged from all of the oral sex. Spittle dribbled down across her chest. Her smile, though, was not tarnished. She grinned with unabashed and beatific contentment. Despite the stains of sex, she wore a look of proud accomplishment.

The president continued, "It is now time for us all to join together as sisters. Ladies on the count of three, please remove your capes and masks."

"One."

There were around forty women in the room. They were going to remove the cloaks which hid them from view. What would they be wearing underneath those cloaks? I had been wondering all evening, but I hadn't been able to tell.

"Two."

The President had said that they would all "join together as sisters." The inductees weren't wearing anything except for a garter. Logically, then, they would be wearing nothing, right? Despite having just cum, I was thrilled at the new world of possibilities opening up before me.

"Three."

As one, the women in pink tugged on a thin, black string around their necks. In unison the cloaks slid off of their shoulders and cascaded to the floor in a satiny pool. Each woman then took off their mask and set it down. Their identity was no a longer a secret. I could make out the individual faces of each sorority sister.

They were breathtakingly naked. Each woman was more gorgeous than the next. Before me was a cornucopia of tits, asses, and cunts. While I didn't know most of the women, a few looked familiar. There was a blonde that I noticed every Tuesday as I headed off to class. I spotted a tight and toned brunette that I knew who worked in the copy center. That Asian chick on the end looked familiar. Was she the sister that dropped by my apartment earlier today?

Then the President took two steps forward. She undid her cloak. I gasped; my heart stopped. She was among the most beautiful women in the room. Actually, I would go further. She was among the most beautiful women I had ever seen - and she was naked!

Her long, amber hair fell in elegant waves down past her shoulders. Her slender body was a work of carefully honed perfection. With sleek, powerful legs, rounded, feminine hips, and a taut, flat stomach she was every man's fantasy. Her tits, while more than a pleasant handful, were not overstated. Each breast was capped with a puffy, pink nipple that stood proud like a gumdrop. She had freckles all over her body that peppered her pale skin. Her lips were a siren's song – clear, resonant, true. Her eyes were deep pools of blue crystal. She had a small, thin nose and long, curly eyelashes that could have out shone any 1930s Hollywood starlet.

And her cunt – that delightful cunt – was completely shaved!

"Now that the initiation is complete, the real party can begin," she said with a smile. The edge was gone. She had relaxed and fallen into the role of the hostess. I could hear the tension unravel from the edge of her voice. "Feel free to wander the rooms of this house. Use them as you will. Make good use of them. They are ours for this night. As always, everything that happens here is confidential."

She stood tall and straight, her voice dignified and clear; nakedness was her mantle. "Sisters, remember we pride ourselves in our service to the community. Anything a member of the faculty requests will be granted. Nothing will be ignored. No want will go unsatiated. Faculty, anonymity is yours. But remember who we are. One of us was your past. Many more of us could be your future. After tonight, we will meet again: on the green college mall, in bookstores and bars, and most importantly in your classes. All we ask is that you remember. After tonight we rely on you to do what is right. Ladies and gentlemen, sisters and faculty, follow me."

She turned and walked towards the door to the left. Her stride was cool and relaxed, like a gazelle. The sea of naked women parted as she strode by. They followed her leaving the room.

Jessica took my hand and pulled me close to kiss my neck. "Thank you, Professor," she said softly. "Tonight has meant so much to me. You have meant so much to me. I know you must have like a million questions. You and I will need to talk, later."

I stared at Jessica, unsure of the proper words for this moment. I could feel a gulf opening between us. The silence, heavy and real, was oppressive. I opened my mouth to speak, but I didn't know what to say.

Jessica slumped inside. A few moments ago she had seemed so confident. Now she was withdrawing inward, to a place of flogging uncertainty. But before we broke, Jessica gave me one more sentence. She said, her voice cracking, "For now, know that I have feelings for you."

I twitched and pulled Jessica even closer. I didn't know what to say. I hadn't expected those words.

Jessica looked up at me and brushed away a drop of moisture from my eye. She planted a kiss on my lips and then parted. "I don't know that this is totally the right time to speak my mind. I hadn't really planned to say it. But there it is. I just have known, like, for some time and needed, before anything else happened this evening, to express my thoughts. I don't want you to go away."

I gazed at Jessica, arms around her shoulders, feeling her naked body press against me. I could feel the gentle pounding of her heart, beating in time with mine. I looked around. We were the last ones in the ballroom. I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Jessica, I do too."

I could feel her smile. Her body relaxed as she sighed. She pulled me close, our heat blending together. I could feel Jessica's tears as we touched, cheek to cheek.

"I have known for so long, too," I said. "I just never have known where you stood. You have done so much for me. You have given me life, and energy."

We kissed for a long moment, tongues intertwining, hands roaming over our naked flesh. She smelled and tasted like relief, hope, and a possible future. I cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples between my thumb and fore-finger. She smiled when she felt my penis begin to rise. It pressed hard and firm into the cleft between her legs. She grabbed my ass and pulled me against her. I could feel my cock slide smoothly into place, against the length of her slit.

"That totally raises another question," Jessica said, grinding against me. "We need to change the subject."

"Ok."

"I expect there is a lot of pussy in the other room that you would like to try?" I could see a strange glint in her eye. "You would like to get your dick wet Professor, wouldn't you?"

I smirked and gave her a sincere response. "I think, I could be persuaded?"

"Good. I want to see you fuck all of my slutty friends. I want to see it light up their eyes when you bang them with that scrumptious, Professorial cock of yours." Jessica then paused for a moment, as if uncomfortable with what she was going to say next. "But you also know that it is my role to put out for anyone who asks, right?"

I thought and swallowed. "Yes."

"I am a grade-whore. Literally. My sisters and my friends are all whores too. But this is a secret. No one in the university can know." Jessica contemplated for a moment, lost in thought. She crinkled her forehead and then continued, "It is funny, most of the sister's boyfriends have no idea. They know we are sluts, but they have no idea that all their darling girlfriends are willing to give up their snatches for anyone who asks tonight. It is probably the university's biggest secret. It feels, though, so totally great sharing it with you. I don't have to lie. With you I can be the slut that I am."

"Jessica, you know you can be whoever you want to be with me. I feel..."

Jessica cut me off, "I know. And that is what I adore about you. You let me be me. Right now I am a slut. Will I change? Probably not anytime soon, but maybe. Until then, though, you will stand by me and ride this out," she giggled and muttered, "or ride me out."

"Har, har," I said in mock laughter. Then I changed subjects. "I just can't know how big this is. In the world of the university, the implications of this sorority is huge."

"I know. They impressed that upon us over and over again. It is a pretty sweet deal, though. In return for sex, we get grades. For one night, we grease the wheel for the next four years. All we have to do is reveal that we are in Kappa Beta Xi, and any professor that has been to one of these events will give us a sterling record. What choice do they have? It is a double bind for both faculty and students."

I scratched my head. "But doesn't it make you feel nervous and scared."

"Yeah, it is like living on the edge of a knife," Jessica replied. "If this would ever break, we would all be done. But so would the professors and everything would come tumbling down." Jessica grinned. "I am totally not worried, though. I have heard a few rumors of the story exploding, but believe me the sisters can be pretty persuasive."

Jessica punctuated her last thought with two pelvic thrusts. She said, "Here is what I would like to propose, Professor. Tonight, fuck whoever you want. Bang them silly. My sisters can be pretty good lays. I know, I have done many of them. I will do whatever is required of me. At the end of the evening we will find each other. Our last fuck will be our own. Agreed?"

"Agreed," I replied.

"Cool," Jessica said, her voice suddenly high and girly. "C'mon let's join the party. There is someone I really want you to meet."

Jessica led me by the hand and pulled me into the other room. The walls were wood paneled and classically elegant. In the center was a massive dining table, heaping with finger food and drinks. Beyond that basic information, my brain didn't process the appearance of the room. Decorations didn't matter. There were too many naked women.

They were everywhere. I didn't know where to look first. I am sure that I was scary and bug eyed behind my mask. Try as I might, I couldn't take in all of those luscious, naked, sorority women at the same time.

Jessica led me to the other end of the room. I counted black, cloaked figures. There were four (five including me) present. It hadn't taken the rest long to head off for the seclusion of other rooms. I felt a few hands, soft and feminine, caressing my body as I passed from one side to the other.

Jessica said, "Professor, this is Christina, our sorority's president."

I didn't see Christina until I was almost on top of her; my eyes had been going in too many different directions. The red headed president was even more delectable close-up than I had thought. She was image of poise and confidence, though the drink in her hand looked like it had loosened her up a little. She smiled, showing me her pearly whites. Quite simply, her smile lit up the room.

I stuck out my hand and said "It seems a little odd saying this to you, considering we are both naked, but it is a pleasure to meet you Christina."

"Thank you," she said shaking my hand, "But it isn't the first time we have met. I believe that there was another instance."

"Really?" I was surprised. I hadn't recalled ever having seen her before tonight.

"Maybe I can jog your memory," she said, lightly touching my bicep with her fingers. I looked up, studying her face. Christina grinned and boldly pulled me into a kiss. I was surprised at first, but then I gave myself over. Our lips touched and then parted. She bit my bottom lip, nibbling oh so deliciously. My head was in her hands as she controlled the tempo of the kiss. Her tongue snaked into my mouth caressing me in a deep Frenching. I could get used to the audacity of these women. I was sucking face with a gorgeous woman who I had just met. And then I felt....

Something hard poking through the center of her tongue....

Christina felt me tense up and she chose that moment to back away. Lines of laughter circled around her eyes. Christina smiled broadly and stuck out her tongue at me. A single, round, metal stud poked through the fleshy pink appendage. "They say it really helps with blowjobs," Christina said matter of factly, "The warm metal is supposed to feel really, really good on a guy's cock."

For a moment I stood blankly, confused. Then everything came crashing down like a wall of bricks. Information came roaring at me. My eyes squinted and drew the woman standing before me into focus. I drank Christina in via this new altered light. A tongue stud? Did that mean? Yes, I think it did! Despite my mask, she could see the recognition in my eyes....

My God! Christina was the woman I had fucked by the fountain a couple of months ago. Jessica had orchestrated it beautifully; she had kept her dirty, little secret. I never knew who the woman was; a winter cap had been pulled over my eyes. But I was haunted by that fuck. The chill night air, her scent, the clutch of her muscles, her touch, the slap of skin-on-skin, her weight, the beating heart against my chest, the culminating thrusts, the pounding together of two bodies in need, the anonymity of two strangers, the heat, the quaking passion, the lust boiling over into orgasm, the final shudders of ecstatic delight. Everywhere I had gone, I had looked for this mystery woman. I had seen her potential in every female face. She was a phantom, a ghost, a fantasy; I never knew who the woman was that I fucked on that cold winter night. Could she be around the corner? Was she the girl in the too-tight sweater? Was she serving me my bagel at the campus coffee shop? I never knew and consequentially I was in a constant state of arousal anytime I prowled the university. The mystery fuck was an obsession that I couldn't forget. She was always there at the edge of my mind, lingering in wait for that next encounter.

I did my best to put on a suave sense of cool; I think I failed pretty miserably. "How can I forget that tongue? I believe, my lady, we met by a fountain. Am I correct?" I asked.

gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers