Oral Examination

Story Info
Kyle falls hard for lovely older teacher.
3.1k words
4.41
45.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Phoenix sat upon the edge of her desk. Her long curls piled lightly on her head, gray hair marbled at the sides. Louise Phoenix had a way of using only a few combs to work her hair into a style all her own. She indeed had an air of distinction. The dusty blue long sleeved buttoned down blouse was neatly tucked into a long a-line skirt, the skirts multi-colored blend complimented the blouse. The upper two buttons of the blouse were opened, exposing a delicate silver chain with a lapis pendant.

Ms. Phoenix caught my gaze. Bending slightly downward, she lined up her eyes with mine insuring she had my true attention. Her china blue eyes were alive with life and knowledge, knowledge I hungered to experience first hand.

Other students in the class looked at this Social Science Instructor with boredom, but I knew there was something "alive" and powerfully "sensual" about her. It may have been the casual air about her attire, the earthen tones, the tousled strawberry blonde hair with the scattering of gray, announcing her experience.

Her birth certificate might have shown her to be 54, but I felt she was timeless in age.

Other young men my age, (which is 21), have labeled me a romantic, looking for something magical amid a world of flesh and triple-X stimulation. Louise stimulated my mind as I watched her gesture while trying to pay attention to that which she was lecturing on at the moment. The low tones of her voice gave me the impression she was talking strictly to me, as though I was the only person in the room.

Her body was almost well hidden in the cottons that she wore...but as I stole glances at her breasts, torso and legs, I suspected that even with the extra pounds she carried, all was in balance.

The next words she spoke riveted me..."I hope you have been reading the material assigned and taking thorough notes, because we will be having an oral examination tomorrow. Each of you will stand and give, at the very least, a five minute summary on what you have gotten out of this class thus far." The moans ringing through the room were hardly those of enjoyment as the students began closing their books, and gathering up their belongings for their escape at the end of the class period.

If there was ever an opportunity to speak with her it would have to be now...I waited for the room to be emptied, and ventured forth, a bit of a tightness in my throat as I spoke..."Ms. Phoenix...I feel totally unprepared for tomorrow. As you know I am not too adept at public speaking. I lack the confidence needed to captivate an audience, especially of my peers."

Ms. Phoenix looked up and replied..."My dear young man, I could see you looking at me with those analytical eyes of yours. I believe you are ready for this oral examination, and actually you may be overdue for it."

A slight blush of delight came upon me, warming my face, causing me to look down briefly at the floor, and just as quickly upwards and meeting her gaze. "I believe it is your instruction that holds my interest, and makes the material assigned come alive. The fact that you are attractive and pleasing to my eyes only makes the class work more enjoyable."

"My dear young man, are you looking for an "A" without working for it?"

"Ohhh my no, Ms. Phoenix...I only speak the truth. And I feel that you might know so much more than you are able to share with a group in a classroom... a type of life experience." I had now opened the door to an area I hoped would bring a dialogue to a destination I so earnestly sought. "Ms. Phoenix, since this is the last class of the day for us both, I was hoping we might share some time over a cup of coffee. The coffee can be stimulating to the body as we stimulate each other with conversation."

Almost a girlish laugh came from her before she spoke..."Well, I will be pleased to join you...in...that cup of coffee."

I bounded ahead of her as she moved to the door, opening it wide, as she stepped lightly through.

A small cafe across from the University, offered a quiet setting for private conversations. The booths were in the high old style. They were likely actual antiques from years past. As we slid into the booth, and ordered the hard core espresso, we became settled, and it seemed a more relaxing, informal way of conversing.

Politely, I asked if I might call her Louise, and she replied, "Anyone who requests my company after class, can be given the ability to call me by my birth name...Feel free to do so, as long you tell me what you prefer to be called." I said that my birth name is Kyle.

For the next hour we talked of family, friends, and I shared my future plans. The content of the conversation was important and yet, the feeling of relaxation and simply talking to each other was what I remember most fondly.

Lamp light outside let us know it was getting late. Because I had kept Louise longer than she normally would stay after her final class of the day, I offered to walk her home. The early fall air was a bit brisk, so we walked a bit faster than I had hoped. I wanted as much time with this woman as possible, and her house was only three blocks from the University. Upon reaching the steps to the house, I paused, while Louise got out her key and opened the front door. My look of sadness at the inevitable parting must have stirred Louise, for she then asked me if I would care to come inside for a few minutes. My hands, which had been resting in my slacks pockets were now available to hold the front door open for Louise, as we entered her house.

As Louise turned on some lamps, I noticed the light scent of lavender in the air. Such a scent was so appropriate for this woman. As she went into the kitchen to put on a tea kettle, she said I could sit down and relax a bit. I sunk into the overstuffed couch, graced with the name of "love seat."...sinking deeply into its cushions. As I briefly rested my eyes, I soon heard the tea kettle's shrill sound of completion, within a few minutes, Louise was back in the room with two cups of herbal tea which she sat on the coffee table in front of us, and she then sat down to my right.

As we continued our conversation, we both reached out for our cup of tea at the same time and our hands touched one another. How can I explain the current of energy which surged through me at that moment! It was not static electricity, but the touch made the hair on my right hand and arm stand up, and goose bumps appeared as well. I must have looked a bit stunned, because Louise stated quickly..."Oh, you needn't worry about that...it is something common enough...but it hasn't happened to a man in quite a few years." She then began to sip on her tea, as though the occurrence and her words hadn't even happened.

I was now curious...I extended my right hand again and touched her left arm purposefully...feeling that flow once again!

"Now, Kyle, you really shouldn't touch me again, because you will start an energy surge you will not be able to stop."

Determined, I reached out once again to touch her sleeved arm, and was not disappointed to feel what she had warned me about. The passion I felt was more than I could have created on my own...it was emanating from her! I was feeling her passion! Her eyes connected with mine, and she was no longer Ms. Phoenix, but "Louise" filled with desire!

She turned towards me slightly, and I to her. The movement towards one another was natural, it flowed as we gently embraced. I felt her breasts mold into my chest. Such warmth. Such softness. Her full lips, slightly parted, beckoned me. I gently connected her lips with mine. As we shared each others flavors, we lingered there, exploring each others mouths. Her tongue was busy inside my mouth, more curious than demanding, and her kisses were soft and sweet. As we moved apart from this lengthly kiss, we were almost breathless, but within moments, Louise began kissing my neck, and licking lightly on my skin to the base of my neck and in the hollow which my shirt opening did not cover.

The love seat, a wonderful prelude to our lovemaking, didn't give us enough room to be creative. Louise stood up, as though hearing my thoughts, and extending her hand, she then assisted me up and we moved towards her sanctuary, her bedroom. My eyes scanned the room quickly. It housed a collection of oddities, from crystals to statuettes depicting various cultures. The oversized cotton quilt, was covered with flowers, overlapping one another.

We sat down at the edge of her bed and as I began to unbutton my shirt, she stopped me. She asked if I would keep my clothes on for a while longer, to feel the barrier they give, and the excitement of feeling the heat from each other and the formations beneath the cloth, those of hard and soft flesh and muscle.

We embraced, softly, knowing we had as much time as we needed for this journey. The horizontal line we had created on top of the bed, moved with our inner emotions. Words were of no consequence. As our lips pulled apart, she looked down at her blouse buttons, and I opened them slowly, kissing her soft flesh as it became exposed to me. The front clasp on her bra could not keep me from the contents within. As I opened the clasp, her breasts were freed, allowing them to come towards me. I began to kiss, lick and suckle them lightly. Enjoying their flavors and scent, while occasionally resting my cheek on and between them. She then began to work on my buttoned shirt, and I assisted her. With my chest exposed, it was now her turn to move down and sample my nipples. I was so sensitive there, but I laid still, for fear it would disturb her artistic expression. Her fingertips danced lightly across the flesh of my chest. I could feel her touch and yet it was so feather light, I simply laid still, ...feeling. As with the artist, using the stroke of the brush, instead she used her tongue and lips, on my chest, which was now her canvas.

As she pulled herself away from me, she lifted her skirt, and without my being able to see the source, she brought back a moistened finger traced it on my lips, like lip cover, then kissed me softly. The taste and scent was unlike any of the women I had been with. Hers was such a light sweet nectar. Hungering for more, I began to search under her skirt, lifting the material up, resting it upon her hips, as I automatically slid downward in the proper position to enjoy this welcomed feast. Her white underpants slid away, and I noted the crotch was slightly moist.

Her body shifted, laying on her back now, with pillows under her head, to watch me at my work. Even in this position she was unable to see all angles of this union. Reaching over to her night stand she picked up a round hand mirror, handed it to me, telling me to position it so she could watch everything possible. I positioned it lightly under her thigh, and when adjusted to her liking, I returned to her scented offering. Short light brown hair was on her mound, just long enough for a wild curl near her hips. Her lower lips, soft to my fingertips, made me believe she shaved them daily. I laid there on my stomach in awe, and played with those pouting lips, causing them to open slightly, revealing a tiny clitoris, and a lovely hole, pinkish red. The nectar produced for me alone.

I felt like a honey bear, lightly pawing at these juices running from the hollow, but instead of a paw, I used my middle finger to dip inside. I found a wet cavern-like wall, and a small pool of nectar at the base. I played inside, lightly fingering, in slow deliberate motions. Soon, this nectar was coming out of her, and as it did so, I hungrily lapped it up with my tongue, collecting the nectar then smearing it upwards to her clitoris, which still remained slightly hidden, guarded underneath its pink hood of flesh.

I greeted her clit with my soft tongue, extended, and licked lightly at her sensitive flesh. Her responses were like notes from the wind...moaning,...singing to me,...letting me know I was truly satisfying her. She didn't need to speak "words," for these sounds were enough, along with her body, which flowed even as she laid in one spot.

I was hardly interested in how long I was there, but for those who need a time frame I will guess I was there for over a half hour or greater. This was not something that one could use an egg timer on. I felt privileged to be there, and I wanted to take all this in, memorize her, fill myself with her scents, tastes, textures, colors, photograph her with my eyes, so I could play it back in my memory time and time again.

With every soft long lick from that loving hole to her clit, more nectar appeared for me to lap up. I began alternating that licking motion with an application of suck-tion on her now alert clit. Gently sucking, licking, coaxing, probing, until one time when I was probing with my finger, I touched a small spot, her body moved in a jerk. I began working this "button," steadily in light motions, watching her response. Her body began to rock...and as her body continued thes graceful, steady movements,...I worked her clit with my tongue...delighting in the thought of satisfying her. Her movements were stronger...gasps came from her...and I realized she was no longer watching, but was lying back in her pillow, focusing on the feelings ripening inside her...! I maintained my station, and as I continued to slowly finger fuck Louise, my passion was nearly out of control... I wanted my hungry cock in her soon! I contained myself...focused on her...and felt the waves of climax as she came...spilling the nectar, and now the thickened honey on my hand...I licked it up, greedily!

After she had relaxed for a few moments, she looked up at me, and seen I now needed to finish. My cock was engorged, making thought nearly impossible.

Louise told me to lie on my back on the bed, and let her work a bit on me. After I propped the pillows under my head, I could then watch her work. Her skirt was still on, but she removed it swiftly, also removing her blouse and bra which were still clinging onto her arms. She helped me with my shirt, removed my slacks and undershorts. I had often experienced hardness, but this time, with delaying my satisfaction, my cock stood straight up...as though looking and waiting.

Louise asked if she could "perch on my branch." Such simple words only caused more pressure to build in me! "But first I must taste you," she said. I felt sure I would explode from the thought of her mouth on me, but this experience needed to be felt in total, so I forced myself to think of other things, anything that could stay in my mind for a few seconds or longer! Greeting my cocks head with her lips, she kissed the head, lightly and playfully, brushing her full lips over the head. Her mouth opened, and circled around the head, while her tongue greeted it, licking the head, and with the tip of her tongue she poked lightly at the hole of my cock. Licking and lightly sucking she worked my swollen mass into her mouth, till the head of my cock felt the back of her throat. I withered in delight! Slowly she worked my cock in and out of her mouth...almost removing it...then plunging it back into her mouth with a quick, but firm motion. After many minutes of this torturous and delightful "play," she stopped...and crawling on her hands and knees I seen the wild phoenix in Louise move towards me, and began straddling my hips, preparing to "perch" on me! More cum was dripping from her thickened lower lips...and without any assistance from her hands or mine, my cock found its mark, guided in by the silk-like coating of wetness.

Her inner muscles tightened around my shaft, and in spite its wetness, it managed to hold onto my cock. Louise bent forward kissing me, as I played with her breasts, using my thumb and forefinger firmly...then she said..."Tell me how much you like fucking me Kyle...Tell me about your cock in me...Tell me...NOW...! The sterness of her voice along with the language I had never heard from her, made me wild with excitement! "Let me be your bitch, Kyle, ...I want you to take me tonight...make me yours!"

I raised up in a sitting position, and at the same time, working my legs over the side of the bed, lifting her off of me, I laid her on her stomach, spread her legs, widened her thighs, and worked my cock into her! "Take me fast and hard! Pound me hard and fast! Make me yours!" With these words in my ears and resonating in my head, I began pounding her sweet opened pussy, and watched as my balls slapped her almost to the front of her mound. As she began moaning again...more wildly this time, my cock began to jerk, preparing to unload its cum! As her moaning turned into almost a whining...I felt a surge inside me and released with a force, ...as she too came again!

Exhausted, we collapsed on the bed, curling up beside one another. "You have passed your oral examination tonight." Louise said with a smile. "However, you will be tested again tonight, and of course there is the classroom exam as well."