Oral Pleasure

Info
It's all about you...
56 words
4.47
232.1k
76
82
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mirage
Mirage
2,466 Followers

Thank you everyone for your continued support of my work. I really appreciate it.

This particular audio isn't that much of a story, just a small bit of setup for an image that had been rattling around in my brain. I hope you all enjoy it!

Also, please keep your comments, votes and feedback coming.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Mirage
Mirage
Mirage
2,466 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
82 Comments
TwoxshyTwoxshyabout 3 years ago
Yum

Professional to say the least.

katielove142katielove142almost 5 years ago
So Sexy!!

you always say the right things and the way you moan and growl drives me over the edge, soooo hot 😍

AryaRoseAryaRoseover 8 years ago
oh my goddess...

I think I just died a bit there.. I haven't came that hard in a long time or screamed that loudly. Your voice is just husky and genuine enough that I del that you were right here with me and I was riding your face like a bucking bronco. Il definitely be saving this little piece of heaven of a recording for later

thank you. ;)

EuphoriaEyesEuphoriaEyesalmost 9 years ago
Just The Beginning

Mirage,

It is Literotica members like you that make this naughty erotica-reading/writing addiction justified in my head. As long as I know I can find amazingly arousing, good, raw content such as this, I keep coming back. Any guilt I have after my hand creeps into my moist panties is so completely worth it. You made this so real for me. I was so tempted to change into a tank top and boyshorts. The entire time I just kept thinking about what it would be like if you could see me, watching in a state of mixed amusement and arousal as I completely submitted to your sexy voice through my earbuds, panting as my clothes were hurried off and my fingers eagerly made their way down to my dripping cunt. Your first person narration alone easily would've been sufficient for orgasm. But then you started cursing, gasping out the story, and it's our turn to moan, "Oh, fuck," because your arousal only spiked ours. Thank you. Just thank you. This was the first time I'd heard a submission of yours, and while I was planning to go to bed, I think I'd rather arch my back to your voice again...and again, and again, and again, and again, and again...

-E.E.

MakeItReignMakeItReignover 9 years ago
Hot

I love a good erotic story, and you've got the voice for it. I love doing a good face-sitting when I can, and from the way you go into detail in your story makes me want to give you a good session myself, hehe. Keep these coming, hun.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Cunnilingus Introducing a woman to just how good it can be.in Fetish
Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Real You I want to taste the real you.in Erotic Couplings
Nothing Between Us Two friends let it happen.in First Time
How to Eat Pussy Like a Champ Oh yes, you're going to be very popular.in How To
More Stories