Oral Show Offs Ch. 02

Story Info
Cindy's turn!
1.7k words
4.22
27.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 06/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

Cindy's turn at instructional exercises.

--

Christy was going about her daily routine, washing, and dusting around the house. As usual, she was topless, wearing only a thong as she worked. The door bell suddenly rang so she grabbed her robe on the way to the door. She peeked through the peephole and saw George at the door with Cindy by his side so she decided that the robe wasn't necessary and threw it on the bench behind the door.

She gently swung the door open in her nudity and said, "Hi George! Hi again Cindy! Good to see you guys! Come in please. Cindy had never seen Christy topless before and looked shocked but intrigued all the same.

As Christy led them through the house she said, "Dusty is out by the pool. Come on through" When they opened the rear glass doors and walked out onto the deck, Dusty was laying out nude by the pool. He was wearing only sunglasses.

When Dusty heard George, Cindy and, Christy, he looked over in their direction. He said, "Hey, you two! What's up?"

George said, "Dusty I told Cindy what happened the other day. I couldn't help it because when I tried your oral techniques on her, she went absolutely nuts and came all over the place! Wow! I just don't know how to thank you enough!"

For the first time, Cindy spoke up. "Dusty I am the one who should be thanking you! George learned what it's like to give me a real orgasm and I owe it all to you and Christy! Thank you so much!"

Dusty said, "Shit guys! Don't thank me and Christy! We enjoy showing off anyway and it was great just to help out a friend. No problem. He still hadn't even tried to cover himself up and he noticed Cindy looking in the direction of his cock.

Christy, being the most thoughtful woman in the world said. "Hey! It's awfully hot out here! Come on in guys and I'll fix us some tea!

Cindy said, "I'll help you Christy!"

They all got up and headed back inside, Dusty drying himself with a towel as he walked.

Cindy and Christy were in the kitchen preparing tea for everyone when she told Christy, "George told me what you had offered to teach me the other day Christy. I Appreciate that and I have to admit I am not the best at fellatio, but since he is trying so hard to please me, I would like to get better!"

Christy turned and faced Cindy and gently touched her face saying, "Cindy, you and George are great friends and nothing would please me more than to show you what I know. Dusty and I love each other to out of this world proportions, and we love being nude and showing off, so hell! No problem!"

The girls returned to the living room with the teas and sat down at the coffee table with them. Handing them all around, Christy spoke first saying, "Dusty, Cindy has asked us to make good on our promise from the other day. Do you mind?"

Dusty looked incredulously at Christy and said, "Let me get this straight! You are asking me if I mind you giving me a world class blow job in front of our friends?"

"That's right", Christy stated.

Dusty rolled his eyes up and said, "Hmmm let me think.....Sure! Why Not?"

After a little more small talk, Christy, being the most forward of the bunch said, "George, you and Cindy are way over dressed and you have been since you got here! Why don't y'all take off those clothes and be comfortable?"

Cindy was already removing her top as Christy asked the question. George stood and removed everything and helped Cindy with her shorts. Soon they were as nude as Christy and Dusty. Somehow Christy had lost her thong somewhere along the way.

Christy placed Dusty and George side by side on the couch and turned to Cindy saying, "Cindy, the best way is for me to demonstrate on Dusty and you try what I show you on George, OK?"

Cindy plopped down on the floor at George's feet and said, "Sure!"

Without so much as a kiss, Christy leaned down into Dusty's lap and swallowed his soft but thick cock. Cindy did the same to George.

Christy started a slow and deep stroking sucking motion on Dusty and he moaned, his cock growing in Christy's mouth.

Cindy did the same thing to George who was smiling and enjoying every second of this! As George started to grow, Cindy gagged a little. George's cock wasn't very thick but it was very long. It looked to be about 8 inches long and narrow it the tip unlike Dusty's thicker but shorter cock.

When Cindy gagged, Christy said, "Cindy, take your time and let your throat adjust to having something in the back of it. It will help if you stick your tongue out underneath the cock and straighten your throat as much as possible."

Cindy adjusted her position slightly and started again, this time going a lot deeper and slower.

Christy, was slowly sucking Dusty deep and slow, just like he like's it. She stopped for a second and told Cindy, "Now watch this and try it on George!"

Christy took Dusty back into her mouth and slowly sank all the way down to his balls and just stayed there a minute, rocking and massaging his cock with her throat. Dusty was saying, hell yes baby! Ohh! That is so fucking hot! After about 30 seconds, Christy came back up a little to breath because she couldn't get any air with Dusty down her throat. She gasp and said, "Now try that Cindy."

Cindy took a breath and pushed down on George until his head was in the back of her throat and she gagged a little but she remembered what Christy had said and stuck her tongue out underneath George's cock and tried again. This time she still gagged a little but pushed anyway and felt the head of his long cock slip past her gag reflex and slide on down.

George almost came right then! He screamed, "Oh My God Cindy! Oh shit! Oh Shit baby!" Cindy stayed down for a few seconds but started to gag again and came back up.

Dusty was getting close as was George. They were both giving warning signs, moaning and humping. But Christy knew Dusty wasn't ready yet because he wasn't pulling her face down on him yet. He always did this.

The girls kept on working the cocks, Cindy watching Christy intently as she suckled George. Christy pulled up for a minute and told Cindy, "now comes the real test, whether to swallow or not. I personally did not work this hard to spit this out and I ALWAYS swallow Dusty's cum. It really does something bad for a man when you spit Cindy and I don't recommend it."

Cindy said, "I have never tried to swallow it before but I will now."

The girls went back to work and were both deepthroating their men at the same time. George was still thinking about Cindy saying she would try to swallow and his dick was rock hard. Cindy slowly took all of him down her throat and rocked as George moaned. He was getting thicker and harder and she sensed that he was about to cum.

Dusty had wrapped Christy's long red hair in his hands and was force fucking Christy's throat now. There was a lot of spit coming out around her lips as he bucked into her face. She milked his cock, sucking hard and deep.

Just then George growled and grabbed Cindy's head and said "Ohh Ohh baby! I am cummmmming! Swallow it baby! Cindy gulped as the first spurt came out into her mouth and leaked around her lips. He just kept cumming more and more but she kept up with him and swallowed every bit except what had spilled into his pubic area! George was smiling ear to ear. As he finished, Cindy leaned down and licked up the remaining cum saying, "MMMM Yum! I love your cum baby!"

Remembering what she had just done, George leaned forward and kissed Cindy deeply. He could taste himself in her mouth but he loved her and he didn't care right now.

Dusty was pure animal right now, slamming down Christy's throat, pulling her hair and moaning. Christy pulled up when she felt the first spurt and took his entire massive load in her mouth. She was still sucking until he relaxed and let go of her hair. Her eyes never broke contact with his and she could see the fire in his eyes while he was cumming. Dusty had a deep love for Christy but when he was coming, she could only see the fire!

Cindy clapped her hands gleefully like a cheerleader and watched as Christy crawled up Dusty's spent body, sliding in the sweat until she reached his mouth.

Dusty leaned up in anticipation as Christy kissed him. She leaned back a little and Cindy could see her spilling Dusty's entire load into HIS MOUTH!

"Oh shit! What was that?", she thought! She watched and Dusty and Christy continued kissing and noticed that they were swapping the cum back and forth between them until Dusty passed the huge wad to Christy in an open mouthed exchange!

Christy looked at Cindy and smiled, sloshing the foamy cum in her teeth and mouth and then swallowing dramatically! She then went back to Dusty's cock and cleaned up the remnants of the wonderful blow Job she had just given him.

Cindy said, "Wow Christy! That's the hottest thing I have ever seen! Where did you ever learn that?

"From Dusty", Christy said. "He always came too fast for me to have a good orgasm when we made love so he learned to eat me to orgasm right after to make sure I got to cum. He learned to love his own cum just as much as I do, I guess!"

Dusty said, "That's exactly how it happened Cindy! And we both love it too!"

Cindy turned back to George and started to say something when George interrupted her and said, "Wait a minute goofy! You Ain't getting me to do that! Yeeeewwwwww!"

Cindy looked back at Christy and said, "I bet I do!...He'll see!"

They all laughed and grabbed their watered down tea to get a sip.