Oral Technique

Story Info
How to please a woman with your mouth.
1k words
3.94
305k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really love performing oral sex on a woman. I can remember fantasizing about it long before I ever had a chance to try it.

I find a woman's pussy to be an almost magical and mysterious source of excitement and pleasure. It feels so good around my penis that sometimes I just want to go down there to try and unlock its mysteries! I love the anticipation of kissing my way down a woman's stomach. I love a woman's soft silky pubic hair, especially when it is neatly trimmed into an alluring triangle-seeming to point the way to go for pleasure! Sometimes I will wrap my arms around my wife and just rest my face on her pubic hair. It is comforting for some reason, being so near the life-giving power of a woman. I also like to gently rub my face against her, it is as if she is scent-marking me as hers.

I also am incredibly turned on by the way woman's pussy looks. I love a woman's outer lips, they seem to exude raw sexual power. I remember the first time I really saw a woman from behind, she was on her knees and had her face down on a pillow and was resting on her arms with her nice ass up in the air waiting for me to enter her from behind. Her outer lips were quite visible to me, as was her anus and vaginal opening, and the view turned me on like you wouldn't believe! I like how soft the lips are, I like to look at them, feel them with my fingers, kiss them, lick them, and finally pull them into my mouth and suck on them like a baby.

I also like to spread them to get to her inner lips. It is like looking through the petals of a soft, pink, sweet flower. I like running my tongue up her inner lips to find the hidden prize of her clitoris at the top. It makes me feel good that I know exactly where her clitoris is, and what type of gentle but steady licking rhythm will drive her crazy. I also love knowing that I can make a woman wet with excitement. The scent and taste is mild, pleasant, intoxicating. I really think women taste good, it is pure sex to taste a woman and any man who doesn't is really missing something. I do not hesitate to press my face into her, licking her wetness and letting my face get wet from her excitement.

I enjoy going down on a woman from many positions. The traditional with her lying on her back and me lying on my stomach between her legs is very nice. It is also fun to lift her legs resting over my shoulders as I eat her. I also like to push her knees up with her heels against her buttocks so she is more exposed to my explorations. I think the best position is this way, but with her on the edge of the bed and me sitting on the floor in front of her. I can see everything this way!

It is even better if she is sitting like this in a comfortable living room chair, heels against her buttocks and right on the edge of her chair. My wife and I tried this recently, and it was very erotic because I could stare into her eyes lovingly as I licked her. This is probably one of the only positions which enables the woman to see what is happening. It also makes it easy to insert a finger into her pussy as I'm eating her.

Another very erotic position is for me to lie on my back, and have her kneeling over me and slowly lower her pussy to my face. Having a woman "sit on my face" like this is amazing. She is smothering me with her pussy, and I forget about everything else in the world. I can look up at her breasts and face, I can see that I'm giving her so much pleasure that she can barely stay on top of me! I even like the feeling when she gets so aroused that her juices run down my face and neck, and when she comes she practically falls off of me!

I have also found it fun to begin kissing my wife's neck, kiss my way down her back to her buttocks, kiss and gently bite her buttocks and thighs, and try to get my tongue to her pussy from this angle! I sometimes put my arms around her waist and pull her up so she is sticking her ass in the air, and from this angle I can kiss and lick her pussy. I can't really make her come this way because I can't reach her clitoris, but it is still sexy.

Of course the other wonderful oral sex experience is 69. I really love this. Not being able to see anything but her sex really makes for a focused sexual experience! It has the same "smother me with your beautiful pussy" quality and having a woman sit on you, with the added benefit of feeling her warm body against mine and her face against my genitals or my hard cock in her mouth. She generally takes me out of her mouth well before she comes because it is too hard to concentrate on both giving and receiving! I like to reach my arms around her and firmly grasp her buttocks and separate them as I eat her. It is an amazing feeling to make her come this way, and it is often quicker than other methods because my tongue is naturally positioned against her clitoris.

Since she is resting on my face, I don't just lick her clitoral area, but I draw her lips and clit into my mouth and move my tongue against her. I love it when she comes and then collapses with her hot wet pussy right onto my chest. All I see is her sex, and the taste and scent that envelopes me is that of an aroused woman that I just made come!