Oral Testament \

Story Info
Girlfriend teaches her boyfriend to give good head.
1.6k words
3.99
25.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rogue01
rogue01
103 Followers

I was a bit taken aback the other day when my boyfriend proposed to me that I teach him how to perform the perfect oral sex. He said if I went and gave myself a wash and a trim, he'd get everything ready. So, while I was in the bathroom pondering the idea, lathering up my pussy lips inside and out, and trimming the soft pubic hair to a short, neat triangle, he was upstairs turning down the corner of the bedspread, plumping the cushions, drawing the curtains and getting the lamp light lit.

It was early evening, and as I came up stairs in my silk robe he handed me a large glass of wine. He was already stripped to his boxers and he slipped the robe of my shoulders as I took a swig. He guided me to the bed. Before I got in he slid my panties off and told me to make myself comfortable.

I laid myself back against the cushions, legs apart and knees bent upwards for a touch for support, noticing then that the tv was flickering quietly in the corner, my favourite dvd playing from our erotic collection. Two girls were on their knees at the scene of a picnic, leaning toward one another on the grass in the sun, kissing and pressing their breasts together tenderly. Behind each of them a hunky stud was calmly fucking them, their two big cocks moving in and out beneath the girls' arched backs and curved buttocks. I found I was quickly aroused and took another deep swig of wine.

My boyfriend positioned himself towards the foot of the bed, lying with his face close to my snatch between my legs. He told me to start playing with myself, and when I was ready to direct him with my finger. I should show him what I wanted with one motion, and then he would follow with his tongue.

The affair amused me in gentle sort of way, so I obliged contentedly, giving myself over to the rhythms of the girls in the video, their impassioned moans softly emanating from the subdued television speakers. Every now and then they would remember one another from their lovemaking, and afford each other a kiss or fondle of the boobs.

My fingers had now done their prep work, so I signalled with a quiet murmur and my boyfriend went to work. I started by dipping my middle finger about half way into the top of my pussy, and then gently stroking it upwards and out towards the clitoris. My boyfriend dutifully emulated the movement with his tongue, which was hot and wet, and thickly coated with saliva. He was a bit eager at first, and plunged his tongue deeper into me than I had anticipated, but the sensation sent such a sharp shot of sudden pleasure into my midriff I gave a gentle yelp, and he soon settled down.

I repeated the motion and he followed suit, me keeping time and him picking up the desired rhythm with the alternate strokes of finger and tongue, finger and tongue. When I felt he had got it I retired my digit and placed my hands lightly into his thick brown hair, gently guiding his motions while he continued the ministrations. The girls on the video had now swapped partners and were on all fours, going at it rigorously.

After a short time I bade him halt a moment, and returned my fingers to perform a new motion. This time after the dip and slide, deeper this time and firmer up the walls of my vagina, I circled my clitoris lightly with my finger. Again he copied my movements diligently, and again he was a little top heavy with his touch; the first fall of his tongue was fat and direct, soaking my clit in a delicious embrace. I shuddered in pleasure, but he soon got the hang of it and was once more licking me skilfully, teasing his tongue in delicious, delicate little circles around my clitoris. I gripped his head again and ruffled his hair with a giggle. The wine was taking effect.

Next he started to improvise. Alternating occasionally between the two movements I had taught him, and sensing I was beginning to enjoy myself, he would all of a sudden clamp his mouth over my clitoris, not touching it with his tongue but just letting his hot breath envelop it momentarily. The sensation when he released it back into the cooler air was exquisite, and he went on shoving his tongue deeper and deeper into my pussy, speeding up a little and ending each long lick with a delightful flick. The girls in the video were now on the picnic table, side by side, kissing and sucking at each other's nipples, with one leg each cocked upwards and outwards, their two fellows still dutifully pounding away. I watched the seemingly endless motion of their large penises in a hazy trance, plunging in and out, in and out...

As the waves of my excitement grew yet stronger, and I felt myself beginning to build to a climax, my boyfriend paused a moment and spoke to me.

'I don't want you to cum just yet,' He informed me, 'So when you feel yourself on the verge let me know.' I nodded my assent and bit my bottom lip; I was slightly intoxicated with the pleasure of it now, not to mention the wine I had been steadily downing. The girls on the video were busy sucking cock.

When I felt myself on the edge of orgasm I signalled him—most reluctantly—by gripping his hair roughly and pushing his face into my pussy. He extricated himself and came up the bed to kneel beside me. I was having a hard time abstaining from putting my own fingers back down there to finish the job, but I resisted the temptation and listened to his instruction obediently.

He whipped off his boxers and his penis sprung dutifully to attention. At its tip, a small droplet of pre-cum glistened invitingly, and he dabbed it with his finger, which he then put to his own mouth and sucked.

'Now, I want you take my balls in your hand, and my cock in your mouth,' he said, 'Put your tongue out flat and take the head onto it, and then slowly draw the length of it into your mouth.'

I did as I was instructed, looking up at him directly as I did so. His body gave an involuntary shiver of delight. He spoke again, this time a little less steadily, as he struggled to contain his pleasure.

'Now start sucking on it. Slowly. And gently squeeze my balls as you go.'

Again I obeyed him silently, closing my eyes and lapping away at his penis in big fat strokes, slurping slightly as I did so, and making agreeable murmurs as I went, as if enjoying some exotic fruit from overseas. He stroked my hair with affection.

'Now, before I ejaculate,' He instructed me, as my head bobbed a little further down the shaft of his penis—I was really beginning to enjoy the taste and motion of it—'I want you take me out of your mouth, and tell me to cum all over your tits. Order me to, beg me to, and make sure you give each one a good coating.'

I murmured my assent and carried on sucking until I felt his thighs tense and his stomach buckle slightly. With that, I dutifully (but not hastily) removed his cock from my mouth, smiling up at him as I did so, and enunciated with my best elocution,

'Now I want you to cum all over my big tits.' I shook my hair a touch as I said this, squeezing the shaft of his penis at the base tightly, before wanking him steadily with my fist.

'Do it!' I encouraged, 'Squirt your hot spunk onto my boobies now! Cover me in cum! Do it! Do it!'

As I reached ardency I lifted my breasts upwards with my forearm and directed his cock downwards onto my two generous tits. Two hot jets of semen shot out across my bosom. I angled it again and another two loops spurted forth, less vigorously this time, but dropping in two long splashes directly over my nipples. I felt the spunk begin to drip down into my cleavage slowly, as I milked the last few drop from his penis, taking a tender pleasure in aiming them around my nipples. The very last bit I scooped with my finger from the tip of his bell-end, and, with a giggle, dropped it hungrily into my mouth. All the while I kept gazing up at him with a mischievous glint, smiling and squeaking coquettishly. Finally, I licked my finger thoroughly.

Quick as a flash, he dropped down on me again, plunging his head between my legs and inserting his tongue deep into my aching pussy. Instantly I was enormously aroused, and began rubbing his cum into my tits with both hands, moaning loudly. He flicked his tongue in and out, searching it up and down the crack of my vagina, and circling again and again with hot wet strokes my steaming clitoris. I began to shudder and vibrate, coming over his face with a violence that shook my whole body. Reflexively, I shoved his head downwards roughly into my pussy.

As the sensations subsided, I gazed down at my boyfriend happily, and he back at me with a knowing grin, his face shiny and wet from my orgasm.

'So, how was your star pupil?' He asked. I ruffled his hair by way of answer, not quite recovered enough yet to articulate anything intelligible. My dreamy smile answered his question. I turned to the video to see the two girls smiling gleefully to each other, giggling and kissing playfully, their two chins dripping with thick creamy cum.

rogue01
rogue01
103 Followers