Orally Fixated

Story Info
Why I love to suck cock.
1k words
4.16
25.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oral -

1) of, pertaining to, or involving the mouth:

2) done, taken, or administered through the mouth

Fixation -the state in which an individual becomes obsessed with an attachment to another human, an animal, or an inanimate object

Just looking at those two words typed out here gets me from "0-to-comfortably damp"" in about five seconds. It's quite hard to explain exactly why that is. Being 'orally fixated' is obviously not limited to the usual 'female mouth to male cock' scenarios. As of late, I've become quite fascinated and interested in developing my oral skills on a woman as well. But I digress. The issue here is clearly related to mouth-to-cock obsessing. I wasn't always like this. It took me a year or two of life to fully appreciate the art of thumb-sucking as a child, but once I did, there was no removing it from my mouth. It was comforting to me, a stress-reliever of sorts. Moving on to my teen years, I found suckers, lollipops, those little candy "diamond" rings...anything I could get my mouth on and around. It was all innocent of course but it was the beginning of a lifelong obsession I continue to have absolutely no control over. I still keep a glass jar of sugar-laden "suck" toys available should I need them in case of an emergency. (there have been a lot of those lately) However now, as a grown woman, with more than twenty years of oral pleasuring behind me, I can easily and honestly say that there is nothing like a fully-aroused cock to consume with my eager mouth. I could do it tied up, blindfolded, under water, in zero gravity, upside down, right-side up or sideways...if it's humanly possible anatomically, I can and would love to do it.

I can't just pick a random man off the street and blow his mind, however. For one thing, that's rather dangerous. You just never know what that particular cock has been up to. You know the old adage, "Women need a reason, men need a place?" It's absolutely correct. For a man to fully appreciate my obsession with his lucky cock, I have to have actually built up some sort of connection to him, not just physically, but mentally as well. The physical aspect of blow jobs for me, arrives much later than the mental aspect does. I'm a firm believer that the mind is the largest sexual organ in the body. Throughout my lifetime, I've had dreams (yes, men, we women get them too...although not nearly as often as we'd like!) where I become so aroused by what I'm experiencing, I actually orgasm while asleep. If I can experience intense pleasure like that while not even fully conscious, imagine what I can experience while awake and on my knees in front of a man I clearly worship with everything in me! I've had the privilege of getting to know some incredible, intelligent men here at FL who, through nothing more than their typing skills, have left me little more than a damp, aching wanton. My mind has got to be fully involved or my cock-sucking skills, while still commendable, would be sorely lacking according to my own, rather high standards. If I don't curl a man's toes and extract a primal, masculine utterance of some sort, then I'm clearly doing something wrong.

I believe every man deserves to be pleasured orally - well and often. Not a half-assed "this is so gross" attempt men seem to find so often where the female of the species does all she can to 'speed things along and get it over with as quickly as possible.' I simply don't have it in me to treat a man or his cock that irreverently. I can't imagine not taking every inch of a man inside my mouth...just holding him against the back of my throat as long as I'm able to - or as long as we tells me to...or not living for the moment when he cums - obediently sucking him dry and swallowing every drop or enjoying an erotic bath with it all over my face, chin and breasts, etc. - wherever and whenever he desires it. At some point, I will become involved with a Dominant who will receive nothing less than my greatest. Whenever he needs it. Being mentally and intellectually compatible with my Dom is crucial to this. He will already know that I love nothing more than to pleasure and worship his cock with my mouth as often as I'm required to do so. I will never be able to get enough of it, although I will certainly try. I will have memorized every glorious detail of his male anatomy so that even blindfolded, I'd know the taste and feel of his cock alone over the lesser cock of another man. I would know exactly what to do to exact the greatest level of pleasure from him and will become insatiably wet and aroused as I service him, knowing that it's not only my duty but my pleasure as well. I live for every aspect of him - mind, soul and body - and do everything I can to keep his cock happy with the use of my obsessive oral skills. I am ecstatic every time he requires the use of said skills and strive only to perfect them so that I can pleasure only him even more.

It's always been and I suppose it's destined always to be an enigma to me as to why I have such a fixation on all things oral. Could it be genetic? Possibly. Although if you knew my immediate family, you would doubt that as much as I do. Of course, in their defense, one never truly knows everything someone else is doing behind their closed doors. What's important to know is that my fixation makes me immeasurably happy and I hope to one day soon, make someone else very, VERY happy as well.