Orally Inclined

Story Info
An office tryst with an oral gist...
4.9k words
3.59
27.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome, dear reader, I'm jumping into this new area with both feet but it's still an experiment to see if I can cover giving & receiving oral sex properly in my stories. So since this is a rare topic in my stories, I REALLY need some feedback to let me know if I covered it the right way or suggestions to how I can do it better or more tastefully. Confession time...in real life I have given many hours worth of oral pleasure, but on the receiving end of things perhaps 20 minutes worth of experience. Finding a lover who's into licking and sucking has proven really difficult. (Grin) Anyways, the reason I'm telling you that is because I don't entirely know what I want or what would feel fantastic, so in parts they may be vague since a lot of this is just theory and not experience. Errrr that's probably more than you ever wanted to know about me already. (Blush) The story itself is fiction as always. OK, on with the experiment, and I look forward to any suggestions and comments. (Fingers Crossed)

Work was brutal today. The boss was riding my ass all day because she thought my filing system was too confusing. I wonder if that means I'm being replaced? I hope not.

I did manage to figure out something simpler but it's going to take me all day tomorrow in my office to get everything switched over. Ugh! I am NOT looking forward to that! Oh well, could be worse, I could've been assigned to inventory...

I'm driving home now, and I'm still fuming about it, but calming down a bit. OK, just stop it, I'm almost home and I can deal with Mrs. Parker tomorrow, until then she can just kiss my...ahhh good, I'm home.

I trudge up the steps, to the front door, jingling my keys to pick out the right one. The door opens easily enough and seeing my familiar surroundings is a huge relief. I can feel my muscles relaxing bit by bit. I flick on the CD player and set it for some light sounds. I'm going to need a nap on the old couch before I even start making supper judging by the way I feel. I crash down, grab a cushion, and I'm out...

Yawn! Stretch... I feel so great now, that nap hit the spot. Wait a minute, that can't be right. Sun in the sky again? Oh crap, I must've conked out all night instead of a quick nap. I'm late. I'm late. Ugh, Mrs. Parker is going to skin me alive now. Fast forward...

Out the door. Car slam. Start. Squealing tires. Red light. Red light. On ramp. Asshole speeding on the left. Moron passing on the right. Off ramp. Red light. Red light. Red light...this time I stop. Just kidding. Brakes. Car slam. Twelve steps. Front door. I'm in!

Where is everyone? Don't tell me that I've missed a meeting. I'm already going to have to work late again to make up the extra hour. Sniff. Sniff sniff. Perfume. Oh crap, she's right behind me isn't she? Fuuuuuuuuuck!

"Running a little late today are we, Richard?"

Uh oh, she's being nice, it's got to be a trap. "Late? What are you talking about in here's it's just been the files and I in here for the past half hou.....errrr yeah I'm late, sorry about that. Ummmm where is everyone today, Mrs. Parker?"

"Actually that's MISS Parker, Richard, you've been getting that wrong for months."

Oops.

"Sorry about that Miss Parker, but the office is looking a little empty today."

"Well, Richard, I sent you that memo yesterday that today was going to be for doing inventory and you didn't need to come in."

Crap! At least I didn't show up on Saturday again. Hmmmm, maybe I can do some sucking up today to get back into her good graces again after yesterday...it's worth a shot. "Miss Parker, I can restructure my filing system later. Would you like a hand with the inventory?"

Hello brownie points, goodbye dignity.

"Well, Richard, as a matter of fact, that would really be a big help. And since today isn't a work day we don't need to be so formal. Call me Karen. But on Monday it's 'Miss Parker' again."

Did she just wink at me? I've never really thought about her outside of work before. I mean, she's my boss for goodness sake. Still, now that I take a second look, she is cute and...woah what am I saying here? Karen's my boss. Hmmm...Karen...that sounds so much better than..."

"Richard, are you coming?"

Just about! Errrr I mean, "Sure, lead the way...'Karen'."

Nice save.

I follow Karen down the hall from the offices to the stockroom in the back. She's got the checklist in hand and I'm rattling off the box counts to her one by one. OK, I still don't hear any 70's porn music, although this lousy acting certainly warrants it, so I'm going to fast forward again.

Box count. Box count. Lame office joke about how "when you're in the woods being eaten alive by mosquitoes, you just can't beat 'Off!'". Fake laughter. Box count. Box count. That's lunch!

"Well you've done a great job today, Richard. You can take a break down in my office and I'll quickly run out and pick up some lunch. Do you feel like Italian?"

I nod my head. I'm a big fan of pasta and the spices they use...mmmmmm.

Karen grabs some money from the 'petty cash' drawer and leaves while I make my way down to her office. Wow, she's got a really nice office in here. It's so quiet without anyone else here today. I think I'll just try out her chair and relax a bit. Mmmm, this is really nice. Soft leather. Excellent padding. I could almost... Yawn! Uh oh, better not do that again. Hmm, Karen's got some pictures on her desk of her with her friends. They look like college pictures. And some party from the looks. Dang, is that her in the black dress? She looks pretty hot in this picture. Still, she's my boss...

I spin the chair around to face the window. Clouds. Fluffy clouds. It looks like more snow on the way and.... Soft snoring.

"Richard? Are you hungry? I'm back with your baked ravioli. Are you awake, Richard?"

Well NOW I am... Karen's looking down and me and smiling. Hmmmm, she's let her hair down. I like it. Wait, don't cue the music yet...wait for it...waaaait for it...

"You look really stressed out, Richard. I've noticed you've been putting in a lot of effort these past couple of weeks. Would a little massage help you relax?"

OK, NOW you can cue the porn music. Ba-da beee-dowwwww, chukka chukka, boo-pee beee-dowwww...

Karen starts to rub gently across my shoulders, her fingers squeezing in deep as she works out the knotted muscles. I'm moaning over here, she's got wonderful hands. She's grabbing my shoulders now and moving her palms clockwise to rub hard. I feel the tension melting in her hands. "Ohhhhhhh, Karen..."

My moan startles her for a moment and her hands stop moving. Oops. I feel my cheeks burning red in a deep blush of embarassment. I hear the wet sound of her mouth opening, maybe she's licking her lips back there...I can't quite tell. Her hands resume the massage and this time stroke the back of my neck. "Oh yeah that feels soooo good..."

Karen's kneading more firmly now and rolls my head side to side against the chair...and something softer still. I feel the heat of her body against my cheek for a second before she rolls me the other way again. I'm pretty sure that was a breast...I feel my pants give a brief twinge in response to the mere possibility. It happens again, this time I'm sure of it. I wonder where she's going with this...and I hope my assumptions are correct.

I slowly sneak a hand over the edge of her leather office chair and graze my hand casually against her knee. So smooth... She pauses again. Then resumes. Is that a green light? Or am I just taking advantage here? I don't want to find myself in a sexual harrassment situation...so I stop and let my hand drop beside the chair.

Karen seems to be quietly talking to herself behind me, but I can't make it out. She continues to rub me, her hands going down my back then working my sides with her soft fingers. I slouch back into her chair, enjoying all of the unexpected attention. I open my eyes and look up at her face. Karen's chewing her lower lips, lost in internal debate, and looking down past my face. Her cheeks flushed a little bit. She still looks cute all these years later since the photos on her desk, I wonder... She notices me looking up at her and looks down into my upside-down gaze. She clears her throat and says, "There was something I always used to do with my ex-husband after a long day to reduce his stress level. Something I learned to...learned to enjoy after a while..."

Her voice trails off and she licks her lips, moving around the chair and hunching down. Color me interested! Karen's soft hands went to my zipper and started pulling. Wow, my life is suddenly a beer commercial, no guy has it THIS good... I took her by the wrist and stopped her. What the hell am I doing? Am I nuts? She was about to wrap her businesslike, six-digit-salary mouth around my...ohhhhh...fuuuuckkkkk...

"Richard? Your were snoring. Are you sleeping in my chair? I've brought us some lunch...." Just kidding, I'm not THAT much of a big fuckin' tease... hehehe Now back to the fantasy...

"It's okay, Karen, you don't have to..."

My voice trailed off and she quickly got up, straightening her skirt. What just happened there? She's even more shy than I thought. "No, Karen, you misunderstand me. I'm very interested, only I'd like to first take the time to...ummm so it will mean more...and... Well, you've been working even harder than I have lately..."

Wow, we could roast marshmallows the way her cheeks are burning and blushing. She smiles a shy smile at me and I reach for the wrist of her blouse. As I start to open the buttons around her wrists, she kicks out a foot to swing the office door closed. The wooden door closes a little too loudly. We jump and then laugh nervously as the tension of the moment fades. Her smile is widening now and she looks much nicer with a smile. Maybe if I worked even harder during the week I'd see it more often. But I don't want to be kissing her ass...errrrr I mean buttering her up...no wait ummmmm...well I mean I don't want it to just be flattery for favours.

Karen puts her hands on my shoulders to steady herself as she works her left shoe loose and kicks it off. I take her delicate foot and help her with the right one, the clasp seems to be stuck. There. Got it. I slip the other shoe off and look up at her. Wow, she's more than cute now, looking completely sexy as she blushingly pops open each button of her pale yellow blouse. My own cheeks are still blushing as I fumble with the small buckle on her creamy skirt. Dang, my inexperienced fingers are having some difficulty here, but once she's naked I'll be back in familiar territory. Her blouse falls to the desk and I take a little unscheduled inventory of my own as I peel her skirt down in the same instant.

Her body looks fantastic under all of those clothes. She may not have a man in her life but at the minimum she's been doing a lot of walking, probably even some aerobics or other exercise. It's good that she doesn't require a man's interest for her to want to be healthy. Wow, how come I've never noticed her before. Right...business clothes designed to mask her assets.

Karen's breasts through her bra appear to be smaller than a handful, but I still can't wait to see them fully revealed when her bra drops. My mouth waters. Pants getting tighter as I fill them out in perky jerks. Her build is small and fine, skin pale under the office's flourescent lights. I reach around her slim waist and slide my finger under the waistband of her cotton panties. They're white cotton, made for comfort, not seduction...it's good to know that this was an unintentional tryst, my self-esteem boosted by the thought that it was just something about me that struck her as being a turn on. It feels so good to not be a face in the crowd for her.

The hot cheeks of her ass more than fill my hands as I grasp them for an instant. Karen slowly rolls her hips against my hands and I delight in her response. The crotch of her panties shows darker damp in the gusset from her excitement. Down on my knees like this, I can smell her excited juices and feel heat emanating across the few inches between my face and her moistening womanhood. I've barely touched her and yet she's already this excited...it must have been almost as long for her as it's been for me...

"Karen...Wow... Please...your bra. Can you remove it for me?"

Deeper crimson cheeks. It could be from my flattery or from the thought that she was taking off her bra at my request. She at the clasp, I at the knees with her panties. As I reached her ankles, she tried to lift her foot out of them, lost her balance and came tumbling down, now nude, on top of me. I fell back onto the floor, slightly dazed from the impact...and yet with firm nipples against my cheek and shoulder, I somehow don't mind anymore.

"I'm so sorry, Rich, I...ohhhhh..."

Her words cease as I take the cheek-nipple between my lips softly and flick my hot tongue back and forth across it. Her fingers move through my hair, pulling my head up against her sensitive chest as she grinds down against me. Mmmmmm...how I love tits...all shapes and sizes...and there's not a thing wrong with this pair of natural breasts against my face. Not a thing...

"Mmmmm, Rich, that feels so good. Suck them."

I move my soft lips to her other nipple now, sucking it in as asked and making a tighter seal as I suck harder. She moans and grinds her lower body against me. Her fingers slipping here and there to unbutton my pinstripe cotton shirt, she coos and works her fingers. Karen's nipples taste lightly of her sweat but there's an underlying, sweeter flavour coming from her flesh that is a real stimulus as well. I roll my own hips at her this time, grinding my still-clothed hardness across her hot, bare ass. She bumps back against the contact a couple of times before my shirt comes off. I can feel my throbbing cock seeping juices into my white cotton boxer-briefs, pulsing a little harder with each bumping against her sexy buns. I leak pre-cum for a really long time before I cum, so we're nowhere near the danger zone yet. But I do so enjoy her teasing here. I want her to straddle my face so I can taste her, but first I'd better get those boxer-briefs off.

Karen whirls and sets about unbuckling my pants and sliding them down. She struggles with my shoes when my pants down go down over them. But my attention is totally gone...she spun around which treats me to a splendid view of her pale bottom and glistening netherlips. My mouth goes dry and then kickstarts into my mouth watering. I can smell her deeply-sexy musk and hunger to taste her, but can't...quite...reach. My eyes trail down to between her thighs where they straddle my chest. Karen's obviously had some bikini waxing but isn't shaved smooth, I think about how the soft wisps of hair will feel grinding against my chin...tickling through my moustache...against the heel of my palm as I slip my fingers into her. Just the thought makes my cock softly weep.

I can barely glimpse her slightly-swollen clit winking out from its protective flesh fold. Her slit looks to be juicy moist as well. I hope she enjoys what I'm going to love doing with her in a few moments...whew...

That's when I feel Karen touching me down below. There's nothing like the feel of well-manicured nails tracing across my sensitive balls. Unless its with unmanicured nails that is... She's softly grazing my sack with slow, tickling, scratches. "Ohhhhhh, Karen, you could totally make me cum like that..."

She eases off and traces two fingertips down the length of my throbbing cock, making it bounce against her touches in trickly throbs and spastic jerks. Spastic jerks...hey I went to highschool with them...if memory serves they were on the football team...

"Karen, please...will you straddle my mouth for me? I want to lick your darling little clit and taste those tangy juices of yours that you've been tempting me with."

"Well, my my, Richard, don't you have the most deliciously naughty mouth today..."

She teases me with her mouth but follows through with her hips. I bring my mouth up as she moves back and do a total faceplant. Mmmmmmm...I spread her lips with my darting tongue, using my hands instead to grip her thighs and planning to have them creep up to caress her hot tits while licking and sucking her sweet pussy all the while. Oh, I'll show her hard-sell...

Karen's thighs clamp down firmly over my cheeks, I delight in their soft, buttery heat and the moistness they bring. I'm licking again, burrowing her juicy folds with my tongue. Over. And over. And again. More. Deeper. Her muffled moans come to me through her thighs, they announce her coming climax almost as a tone...her thigh tendons stretching tight and humming against my ears as they tense harder and harder...vibrating on my cheeks, sending me into her melting womanhood even deeper as I'm urged to help her cum. Above me I catch parts of her wails as her thighs jump and her hips jerk again and again in spasms.

"Oooooh...ohhhhhh...Rich...Lick...Deep...Make...eeeeeeee...umm...ake... meee...cum!"

I almost feel ready to cum myself from the excitement she's displaying. Our little office Karen is proving to be a real firecracker... Who knew? I tease her, sucking her excitement-plumped pussy lips into my mouth and humming long and low then high and fast for varying vibration speeds. She reacts by bucking so hard that her swollen clit slides across my chin in a hard yet slippery grind. Oops, I really should have taken the time to shave that stubble this morning, I hope that wasn't too rough for her. Apparently not, she does it again and again three more times and then wails so loudly that I can even hear her through my thigh-muffs. Steaming juices pour out of her in a minor flood that I gladly gulp down. Swallowing, I suck hard at her clit then back off, taking the hard bud delicately between my pursed lips I glide my tongue back and forth repeatedly as she continues her full-tilt orgasm. I'm rewarded with another rush of thick, sweet cum from her that I suck down before letting her catch her breath.

I feel her hair against my upper thighs, she must have collapsed back down onto my body after that second orgasm. Although it was only two, it still counts as a multiple because I set off the second before the first had faded to pink in her mind. Oh you know what I'm talking about, when your clitoris throbs wildly and you cum hard enough that all you see is the color pink. Never had one? Want some tips? But now Karen's in for a real treat because I'm about to try for the tongue gymnastics. Mmmmmm...the more she's reacting, the more I want to give her. Pleasure-givers like myself operate like a feedback-loop...the more appreciation we get the more effort we desire to give.

Now I'm going to take a page from the late Sam Kinison's oral advice...I'm going to lick the alphabet, tracing each letter into her slit with my tongue. I'm going to start with the capital letters and see how far I can get before she can't stand anymore stimulation. A. Karen gives a single hard buck as I brush over her still-trembling clit. B. Her right labia being teased by the double bumps of the letter after the left side is stimulated by the long single swipe of my tongue. C. I slip my tongue around in a tight almost-circle around the very entrance to her vagina deeper in and she shudders at my touch.

D. A shallow swipe followed by a swoop that I burrow further in to make. E. My tongue touches all the major exterior hotspots with that one and the middle stroke teases her lips open further apart, making it perfectly accessible to deliver the perfect...G... Trembling and quaking, she moans and grips my hips. I can't hear if she's begging me to stop yet but she's certainly enjoying my attentiveness.

H. I slurp up one side and down the other, delivering a stroking tongue-waggle for the crossbar of the letter. I. I'm slurping and curling my tongue up like a banana to slick it over her nubbin. J. The underside of my tongue catches her sweet pussy on the backstroke with a little flip at the end that I tunnel in for. K. Up and down swipes of my talented tongue before a strong tongue-lashing to deliver the two arcs. Karen mashes her pussy down harder against my face, her breath coming in pants. Speaking of coming in pants...so glad mine are off now...

12