Orchid's Slave

Story Info
A story of a Dom and her loving Slave.
992 words
4
32.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Orchid doesn’t look like most Dominant women do. Standing at a beautiful 5’2 and weighing no more than 110lbs she was tiny, with hazel eyes and a sexy olive complexion…her hair was softly curled and rested below her shoulders. She had the look of an Angel, with a sadistic loving heart of that little red devil. And she was known for her artistic use of a 6ft Single Tailed Leather Whip.

She made that whip of hers crack forcefully in the silent room, as little star bursts of air lashed across Amy’s naked ivory back. She shuddered and rocked on the saddle with a deep longing to feel it cut into her swiftly. Mistress Orchid shifted her eyes to the side as her brick red lips curled into the sexiest grin imaginable.

“Slave what is it you think you are doing? Shuddering…rocking like a whore! Tsk Tsk! Have I taught you nothing? Has all my work been in vain? Stay still unless I demand you to do otherwise, do you understand??” Mistress Orchid cracked her whip across Amy’s creamy ivory back again.

Amy moaned softly as it cut into her,

“Yes Mistress! Forgive me for not doing as you requested your slut to do. I’ll be a good little slut for you Mistress, I will.”

Amy is the picture perfect submissive. For a 19 year old she is stunning. Standing 5’6 weighing 125 lbs with silky black hair to her creamed ivory ass, piercing sky blue eyes, and bone structure most models would die for. Amy is a complete masochist in every way shape and form to boot.

Mistress Orchid smiled happily at her Slaves response,

“Good, then it look’s like we will play more when we are through with dinner after all.”

As Mistress Orchid untied Amy from the saddle, she pinched her nipples roughly. Amy giggled an innocent giggle, and thanked her Mistress very sweetly. Amy took her Mistress’ hand and led her up the stairs to the dinning room where dinner was about to be served. They both ate their dinner over alluring conversation.

When dinner was finished, Mistress Orchid decided to take Amy out for a little bit of play. They walked up the stairs to the beautiful bedroom full of so many wonderful toys. With her favorite crop in hand Mistress Orchid sat in her comfortable chair and commanded her Slave to assume her natural position. Obediently, Amy dropped quickly but seductively to all fours and moved close to her Mistress. With a quick movement Mistress Orchid swatted her slave’s bare ass, and waited to see if she would move at all. She did not. Satisfied Mistress Orchid petted her slave very softly on her warmed pussy.

Amy was waiting, holding a baited breath for what was next to come. She knew this game, and loved it with every ounce of herself. As she held her breath she heard the crop coming down again, it felt like someone placed a hot iron on her tender cheek, and it was so lovely. The pain was so pleasurable to Amy; like being held by a loved one it was just a calming feeling to her. The crop came down again…harder this time. Amy moaned with such passion, she was beginning to get very wet by now, and her Mistress knew this.

Mistress Orchid smirked happily as she watched Amy’s ass turn red and blue. She hit her a few more times with the crop before she picked up a very interesting toy. It was made of glass, and it was very oddly shaped indeed. She loved the look of this toy, and what it did to her little slave. She dribbled some lubricant onto the toy, and turned to look at Amy. She had not moved a muscle at all. Mistress Orchid nodded to herself, and placed the tip of the toy to Amy’s sweet pussy lips.

Amy had to concentrate very hard so not to let her body writhe in pleasure just yet. Her eyelids fluttered in an attempt to keep her mind on the task at hand.

Mistress Orchid plunged the toy deep inside of Amy’s hot pussy. She rocked it deep inside of her, pulling it out and pushing it back in. She could see Amy’s elbows straining to keep her body up. She swatted Amy’s ass as hard as she could, as she plunged the toy in and out. She struck her so hard she left a very nice little hand print. Knowing it would most likely send her slave over the edge.

Amy knew she couldn’t keep her orgasm off much longer, especially if her Mistress spanked her so forcefully again. Her ass burned so badly, and her pussy was so hot and wet. She could barely keep herself up at this point, and then she realized her Mistress wasn’t plunging the toy in and out anymore. Startled she didn’t know what to think. She wondered what was next, and then she heard it.

* Crack…Crack…Crack *

Just the sound it made sent shivers up and down Amy’s spine. With all her might she tried to breathe in a breath, but she wasn’t able too. The whip cracked down across her ivory back, and she lost all composure. Mistress Orchid bent to Amy’s ear and whispered in the sexiest little voice possible…

“Cum for me…cum for me you beautiful Slave.”

Amy did what her Mistress commanded her to do. She came, with such a force it made her shudder. She heard another crack, and felt bursts of air on her back and she continued to cum even harder. When she could cum no more she lost her strength and collapsed onto the floor. She closed her eyes, as she felt her Mistress lay next to her pulling her into a tight loving grip. They both drifted to sleep Amy curled into Orchids loving arms, and Orchid happy to know how her slave felt.