Order for Buck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B_Boy68
B_Boy68
14 Followers

Tylene may have been willing to turn her body over to these enthusiastic young men but there was one request she wanted to make.

"I want Steve in my cunt first. Sorry boys he's just so fuckin' big, I want him while I'm still able to think straight."

Steve made his way through the crowd and lay down next to Tylene, his 11" cock standing proudly to attention. Tylene straddled him, placing her knees on the bed either side of his frame before dropping down and impaling herself fully on his fleshy monster. "OH FUCK! IT'S SO FUCKIN' BIG!" Tylene screamed, as her damp cunt was crammed with Steve's hefty meat. She started pounding up and down, slamming her pelvis down on to Steve's enormous shaft.

"Shit, Tylene," gasped Steve. "You're pretty tight for such a fucking slut!" The other guys just stood and watched in awe as Tylene's huge, meaty tits bounced with each hard stroke. A couple of guys groped her heaving breasts and tried to suck on them.

"Oh yeah!" Tylene panted. "Suck my fucking tits! You like those big melons don't you boys?" Steve began to move with her thrusts and ploughed his fat shank into her mercilessly. He'd already shot a mammoth load tonight and wasn't going to cum again for quite a while. 'All the better for me,' thought Tylene. Although the excitement got to Tylene and it wasn't long before she came.

"OH GOD! OH GOD! FUCK YES!! UGH! UGH! OH STEVE! FUCK! OOH! UGH! YES! YESS! YES! YESSSSS!" Tylene screeched as her first orgasm hit her. Some of the guys were getting so turned on watching the blonde slut ride that dick like a pro that they'd started jacking off, forgetting Tylene's appeal to be fucked senseless. "WHAT ARE {FUCK!! YESSS!} YOU DOING {UUUGGGGHHH!}?"

Tylene managed to direct at the eager group through her orgasm. "I SAID {OOOHHHH} I WANT {UURRRRR!}ED YOUR C{UUUGGGHHH!}UM!"

The guys playing with themselves obeyed immediately and spurted their goo over the blurred form of Tylene bucking on Steve's cock. Tylene's first orgasm was subsiding but it was obvious that another was building quickly. She leant forward to kiss Steve's forehead.

"Right, someone up my ass, another in my mouth. Oh god, I'm such a cum-slut! I just want as much as I can get!" Tylene demanded as she continued to hump Steve. Steve helped things along by grabbing her toned ass cheeks and holding them apart for a swifter invasion.

Mark didn't consider himself one of these timid little boys and stepped up to kneel between Steve's legs behind Tylene. Holding his throbbing, 9 inch cock in one hand he guided it towards Tylene's puckered asshole, where he brutally rammed it in in one stroke.

"AARRRGGGHHH!!" Tylene cried out in what sounded like pain as the monstrous rod was packed into her ass. Mark didn't care; he was too excited about fucking Tylene until she was comatose. He was squatted behind her, with his cock buried to the hilt in her ass. He grabbed her hips and slammed his thick shaft in and out of her ass-crack, perfectly in time with her and Steve.

"OH FUCK! I LOVE IITTT!! FUUUUCK MEEEEE!!" Tylene was on the verge of cumming again. Nearly every other guy was wanking now, all clamouring to spurt his cream over Tylene's supple form. She reached out with her hands and found cocks on either side yank on. Her touch brought the men to climax quickly and they aimed their jizz onto the sides of Tylene's tits. Tylene loved the hot, slimy feel of cum on her body and demanded more of it. Guy's were cumming periodically now, each one drenching Tylene's sweaty figure in their seed.

"UUGGGHHH!" Mark came and blasted his cream deep into Tylene's ass.

After finishing he rolled off her. She loved the feeling of cum sloshing around her bowels. She lent forward so her pendulous tits were in Steve's face, gripped onto the bed sheets and had another screaming orgasm.

"FUCK! YES! YES! YESSSSS!!! FUCK ME!!! I WANT YOUR CUUUMMM!!" Her orgasm had caused her pussy lips to clamp down on Steve's large prick increasing the friction. Steve lifted his head up slightly and began to kiss and lick the breasts pounding down on top of him. The pressure on his cock and the melons in his face sent him over the edge and he filled Tylene's well-worked cunt with a blast of his jism. Steve pushed Tylene aside despite her protests not to stop and rolled off the bed. As Tylene lay on the bed covered in sweat and cum the guys just stood around dumbstruck and stroking their cocks. Tylene wasn't anywhere near finished for the night and decided that these guys were going to need turning on a little bit more if she was going to get full enjoyment out of the evening.

"You eight, in a circle, now!" Tylene ordered, pointing at the eight guys nearest the front of the crowd. "And have those big cocks ready." The eight looked at other before obeying tentatively and mounting the bed. They were on their knees around Tylene and wondering what the slut would do next. Tylene knelt in the center and demanded:

"Now, I want a cum-shower! Start jerking!" She grabbed two cocks on either side of her and started to pull them off. The guys began moaning at her expert touch and the other six took the hint and started to quickly yank themselves off. The guy in her left hand didn't take long to explode and he unleashed a tidal wave of cream after just a couple of minutes with a long groan. Tylene was taken by surprise, as the entire left side of her face was drenched in his thick seed.

"Oooh yeah! That's the stuff baby, got any more for me?" Tylene asked as she continued tugging on the fading cock to squeeze every last drop from it. She used her tongue to lick as much jizz as she could off her face but most was out of reach and either stuck to her slutty face or dripped down onto the rest of her body. After milking all she could from the tool in her left hand she let go and grabbed the cock of the next guy in the circle. Tylene couldn't wait to taste the creamy, nectar from the remaining seven men. "The rest of you warn me when you're goin' to cum cos I want to swallow it all down." Tylene purred as she continued to pump the two cocks in her hands.

"Here it cums, slut!" shouted the guy in her right hand. Tylene opened her mouth and pointed the cock towards it. Her aim was slightly off and the first spurt of semen hit her right eye. Fortunately for Tylene the guy was a cum reservoir and had plenty to unload. She managed to catch most of the rest of his salty gush in her mouth and swallow it down like she hadn't eaten for a week.

"Mmmmmmm" She gargled as her mouth overflowed with hot cum.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Shouted one of the guys directly in front of her and he too shot his creamy wad into Tylene's waiting throat. The vast amounts of cum these two were feeding Tylene was too much for her and while she tried in vain to drink it all most drooled from her lips and down her chin before landing on her perky tits. "Uuugghhhh!" Tylene heard from behind her. One of the guys at her back had shot his load into her blonde hair. That was four down, four to go. Of course, while this circle-jerk was taking place most of those guys standing around were wanking furiously and looking to splurge all over Tylene mammoth breasts. The four remaining guys Tylene had singled out all came virtually in unison.

"Drink it down you fucking slut!" stated one as he unloaded his hot gooey cum into Tylene's eager mouth.

"She fucking loves it man!" cried one of the onlookers with his cock in hand. There was no way Tylene could possibly have swallowed all this cum; guys were on all sides of her and turning her head one way would have meant missing out on her favourite meal from another angle. She didn't really have too many complaints though because at any one time her mouth was full of salty jizz. Those that couldn't discharge past her soft lips shot their wad into her face and hair.

After all cumming the guys got off the bed and left Tylene lying bathed in their spunk. It was obvious she enjoyed her cum-shower; it dripped off her face and congealed in her slutty, blonde hair.

"Now boys. Are you going to fuck my brains out now or are you all going to keep standing around playing with your dicks?" Tylene asked as she began to massage the cum on her body into her luscious, round tits with one hand and rapidly frig her hot, dripping snatch with the other, moaning as she did so. One guy who she hadn't seen yet decided to give her a hand; literally. He climbed over her athletic figure and started to suck on her inviting tits while two of his fingers slipped inside her warm, moist crack.

"Ugghhhhhh... " Tylene whimpered as the guy started to frig her pussy faster. "Please, your entire hand... " she begged. "OOOOHHHHH!" she announced as he complied. She felt a glob of semen splash her face and noticed that several of the guys were cumming together, all drenching her with their hot, thick cream. She lay on her back and started humping downwards, rapidly fucking the hand inside her twat, desperate to get as much inside her as possible.

"OOOHHHH FUCKING HELLLL YESSS!" Tylene was cumming again; she arched her back and her thrusting onto the hand became faster and more forceful. At times the guy had half his forearm buried inside Tylene's excited cunt. With her mouth open and screaming one guy knelt behind her head and took the opportunity to fill it with his cock. They'd all seen how expertly she'd swallowed Steve's long prick in the bathroom and he had no trouble cramming his cock right down Tylene's throat, muffling her scream of ecstasy.

"MMMMPPPPHHHH!" Was all Tylene could manage as one guy fisted her warm, wet cunt and another towered over her and brutally fucked her face. "Shit girl! You've done this before!" exclaimed the stud in her mouth. Tylene had lost track of how many dicks she'd sucked and she knew she was good at it. With every thrust of his cock, his balls slapped against her nose.

"Yeah suck it, slut!" The guy panted as Tylene rolled her tongue over the head of his cock with each fresh invasion. The other lad continued to pound his fist into her pussy, which was almost up to his elbow causing waves of joy to wash over Tylene with each thrust.

"Shit!" Tylene heard from a member of the on looking throng. "She's taking his whole fucking arm!" The guy down her throat pulled his dick out, aimed it at her face and stared jerking himself off.

"UUUGGGHHH!" he screamed as he climaxed.

"OH, UGH! IN MY MOUTH! FUCK YESSS!" Tylene was still cumming thanks to the fist up her cunt that didn't feel like it was stopping anytime soon or even slowing down. "FUCK ME FASTER! YESSS! HARDER! UUUHHHH! UNN! URRRRNN!" The guy tried to aim his jizz into Tylene's enthusiastic mouth but she screaming and bucking around too wildly on the fist in her pussy to make it an easy shot and most of his cum landed in her face and hair. The guy rolled off the bed waiting for his erection to return so he could continue abusing this fair-haired slut. She continued thrashing around on the large bed as her intense orgasm continued.

"OHHHHH GODDDDD YESSS!!! DON'T STOPPPP! UUUHHHNNNN!!!" Finally, the guy slamming his hand into her soaking pussy relented as Tylene started to come down from her orgasm. All throughout this her body was being covered with what seemed like gallons of sperm as new guys replaced those who'd already shot their load.

There was another lull in proceedings but Tylene was still as horny as hell. She began to scoop up the cum on her body and lick it off her fingers as everyone else watched. She still wasn't satisfied; she wanted all of these young studs to not be able to keep their hands off her. She made a final impassioned plea that she hoped would deprive them of their nervousness.

"I said I wanted a good fucking tonight guys," Tylene stated, as she licked more jizz off her fingers "and I'm not anywhere near done. I'm all yours! Now, FUCK ME! DROWN ME WITH YOUR CUM!" Finally the guys got the message and ravished Tylene. She quickly had a huge dick in her ass, one in her cunt and another down her throat receiving an excellent sucking.

"Fucking slut!" she heard from the one in her ass but she didn't care; she loved being so easy. She got off at the mere thought of having several cocks inside her at once. She continued to jerk off a couple more at a time while the others coated her with their jizz. Every time one came, he took a couple of minutes to recuperate and came back for more. Tylene didn't get another break all night. She lost track of how many times she came or how many guys she had inside her. At some point the experience became a daze; she was only aware of the seemingly continuous orgasm. Later on, with all the guys still present by Tylene's count, she passed out from the pleasure.

**

It was late Sunday morning when Tylene woke up. She was lying on the bed in the spoons position with an obviously tiring college boy banging her sopping twat and roughly playing with her large, juicy tits. She noticed a few bodies slumped in the corner and couple more trailing out of the room. Tylene lay back and let the guy inside her finish; he came with a groan and collapsed besides her, falling asleep instantly. She ached all over but her pussy, asshole and jaw screamed in the greatest pain. Slowly, Tylene managed to stand up with a brittle scrunching sound as she peeled herself off the drying cum-stained bed sheets. She made it to the dresser unit in one corner of the room and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked like death warmed up; her body was coated in a slimy film of cum and her hair was matted together in clumps.

She left the room and headed for the bathroom. The house was dead, barely a soul in sight and those that were around were asleep on the floor with their limp dicks flopped out. She discovered her bra and panties were gone, almost certainly taken as a trophy by the boys. She leant over the sink completely naked, her toned, inviting ass sticking up as she did so. Her work clothes had been soaking in the sink all night and there was no way she could wear them right now.

Suddenly, she felt two strong hands on her hips and her cunt being filled from behind by a massive cock. The shock caused Tylene to let out yelp in pleasant surprise and she gripped the sides of the washbasin for balance. Tylene couldn't believe any of the guys were still awake let only still up for it but she looked up into the bathroom mirror and wasn't surprised to find out that it was Steve; he had her completely speared on his enormous prick.

"Yeah, you fucking slut! I'm having some more of you before you leave!" Steve panted has he began to ruthlessly slam his huge, erect cock into Tylene's tired cunt. He was pumping so hard, Tylene thought she was going to get pushed through the wall! Watching in the mirror she saw her body being physically abused by Steve and the expression on his face suggested he was giving it his all. Tylene threw her head back and let herself enjoy the ride.

"OH YESS! STEVE! FUCK ME! YES! UGH! UUURRR! GOD! YESSS! FUCK MY SLUTTY CUUNT! UUUHHH! OHHHH FUCK YESS!!" Tylene was cumming again and Steve didn't let up his frantic pace. Watching the two of them in the mirror Steve saw himself relentlessly pounding the small, weary frame of Tylene Buck. Her large, ripe tits were jiggling rapidly with each brutal stroke. Tylene moved one of her hands off the basin and down to play with her swollen clit; all the while Steve never lost his rhythm.

"You fuckin' love it, don't you, you fuckin' slut?" Steve asked forcefully, "You... love... being... drilled... by... big... fat... cocks... It's... all... you... want... isn't... it... isn't... it?" Each word being uttered in sync with one of his mighty thrusts.

"OH FUCK YES!!" Tylene screamed. "I LOVE IT! FUCK ME HARDER! FASTER! UGH! OHHH GODDDDD YESSSS!" She rocked backwards in time with Steve's thrusting in a desperate attempt to stuff as much of his dick inside her as possible. Her head fell forward as she came again. "OH GOD! UHHH! UHH! UHHH! YESS! OHHH FUCK!! UGH! UHHNN YESSSSS!" As she climaxed she flicked her clit with greater speed and this caused the muscles in her pussy to grip down on Steve's cock. It was the only control she had; she was already extremely tired but this fucking she was getting from such a mammoth cock was killing her. She was exhausted but Steve was determined to continue fucking her limp body until he came. Tylene's body was alive with pleasure but she was physically too drained to act with much enthusiasm.

"UUUUuuuuuuuuu UUUHhhhhhHHHhhhhhHHHHHhhnnn NNNNnnnn nnnNNNNnnnnnnn NNNnnnnnnnnn NNNNnn!" Was all Tylene could manage, her orgasm raising in volume with each thrust, as Steve's cock filled her cunt time and time again, his balls making a satisfying slapping sound against her healthy, round ass cheeks. "Yeah, you fucking cumslut! You can't get enough! Ugh, Oooooohhhh FUCK YESSS!!" Steve hollered as he came. Tylene felt his cock swell and his hands gripped her pumping hips with greater force as his hot, thick seed flooded into Tylene's battered cunt. Steve continued slamming into Tylene for a while afterwards to make sure her pussy sucked up every last drop of his cum.

"OOOOOHHHHhhhhhh Fuuuuuuuccccckkkk! Yeeesssssssss!" Tylene managed one last scream as she felt her well-used snatch filled to the brim with cum. Finally Steve was spent and collapsed sideways, exhausted but with a huge smile on his face; his monster erection finally shrinking. That was enough for Tylene; she lay forward onto the basin to catch her breath. Her cunt was dripping with her own juices and Steve's plentiful cum. She closed her eyes and waited for her strength to return while subconsciously she continued playing with her inflamed clit. She dozed lightly, bent over the sink and stroking herself to a feeling of contented bliss.

**

Tylene didn't know how long she'd been lent there over the bathroom sink but when she fully awoke she decided it was time to leave. Steve was sound asleep in the corner with one hand holding his long, flaccid cock. Without any clothes to wear she returned to Steve's room and took a large t-shirt that covered most of her body, just leaving her shapely legs exposed. She didn't think he'd miss it and it would be enough to get her to her car and then home where she could get cleaned up properly and changed. She went back to the bathroom to pick up her work gear.

Carrying her sopping clothes Tylene headed down the stairs and noticed the pizza box lying just inside the front door. On top was $12.50 and a note was tucked into the box that read 'Good pizza, great service. Tip's in the box'. Tylene smiled at that and opened the discarded pizza box. There was a large wad of notes at which Tylene gasped. Walking out the door she counted the cash, there was easily more than $500 here! On her way to the car an idea struck her: 'Hey, this isn't a bad way to make a lot of money. Maybe I'll pack in the pizza delivery thing... Hell, while I'm at, why not give up on wrestling... '

B_Boy68
B_Boy68
14 Followers
12