Ordinary Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,951 Followers

She pressed her behind harder into his erection, making her need for contact clear, and as he began to softy kiss the side of her neck, his fingers meandered their way down through her pubic hair to skirt her clitoris and sample the wetness on her labia. She sucked in her breath and flinched as a lone finger dipped into her honey pot and squeezed up, coating itself in her hot juices before flicking against her clit, forming tiny figure-of-eight movements around the swollen bud, gliding over a sensual sheen of her own moisture.

He kissed his way down her neck and shifted so that his body broke contact, his cock parting from her warm behind.

"No," she sighed, wanting him to stay close to her, but he did not relent, and instead, gently kissed over her breast, inviting her to roll over so that she lay flat on her back and his velvet lips could access both of her tingling nipples, sending shivers and sparks up and down her body mixing with that irresistible wonder growing between her legs as his digits continued their sensual dance over her clitoris. He switched to her other breast and slowly, the friction of his tongue over her firm nipple strengthened, and the vacuum inside his hot mouth intensified, and she found the feelings as strong from her breast as he gently buried his head in her flesh as those surrounding her clit. She'd always had strong feelings from her nipples during love making, but now they seemed stronger than ever.

That was, until Harry's fingers found their way to her labia again, where they deftly part those hot outer lips to delve inside her tightness. She flinched again as they eased their way deep inside her and grazed her g-spot, brushing up against it, seeming to seek out every space within her to home in on that most sensitive spot. Her breathing accelerated and her moans were seemingly amplified as his fingers began to work up an overwhelming rhythm, building up the tempo as the feelings pulsing from her vagina surged to previously unsurpassed levels.

So all encompassing were these sensations that she didn't notice Harry moving slowly away from her breasts and down her soft stomach. She just closed her eyes and put her hands behind her head, maximising the pleasure that dominated her. But suddenly, as she knew she was beginning to mount that first tidal wave, his wonderful fingers withdrew. This made her suddenly realise that Harry was no longer at her nipple, and had moved somewhere else. A split second of wondering, anticipating what was going to replace his fingers at her pussy, and suddenly her clit was engulfed in the most intense heat, and Harry's firm, rough tongue darted down to push between her tender lips, lapping at her wetness, caressing her most sensitive areas in a heavenly way.

And it was all too much for her. As her fingers brushed through his hair, tenderly urging him on in his oral pursuit, her thighs pressed his ears, drawing him in as much as possible and the wave crashed against her shore. She wailed like a banshee as this quiet, ordinary man who was absolutely nobody in Hollywood made her cum like a woman possessed, her juices pouring out of her pussy like the Angel Falls as his irresistible mouth absorbed every drop.

She rolled over onto her front, and whispered, "take me, Harry, take me."

He mounted her, straddling the backs of her thighs. She felt a thrilled shiver fly down her spine as his searing tiffness glided between her legs towards their ultimately mind-blowing spirations. She felt his hands softly land on her behind, his fingers gently squeezing her cheeks to part them, and as she lay there, her thighs locked together by his, she knew that in this position, she would be incredibly tight for him. And suddenly, there it was.

So nearly it was, that she came again, soaring out into the cosmos of her own senses, but she drew back, trying to calm herself as the incredible sensation of his most personal organ against hers tore through her nervous system. There is was, so hot and so hard, what her vagina had been created for. She felt him slowly - oh, so slowly - penetrate her, stopping when just the first inch or two was within her firm interior. He leaned forward and his body smothered hers, his face coming to rest so that his cheek was pressed against hers.

"You feel absolutely incredible," he whispered into her ear, and she was forced to smile. But that smile soon turned into a long moan as Harry kissed her cheek then glided his cock deep inside her. No one had ever made her feel like this before: so full of red-hot desire, yet so wanted at the same time, so loved, so emotionally at ease.

"Oh God," she said as he began to squeeze in and out of her wet vagina, his hands creeping around her body to support and then caress her breasts, his face moving to nestle against the back of her neck, kissing her, inhaling her sweet aroma, glorying in the texture of her silky hair.

It was all just too much, and she was suddenly on that lip where a decision had to be made. To give in to sensation and ride that wild wave, or tense up and try to hold it in. But Harry's fingers forced her hand. Suddenly mounting a duel offensive against her stiff nipples, squeezing them in tandem, she was forced into her final descent, and she began moaning again, louder and louder as the power swept over her and those feelings guided her to that seemingly insurmountable place.

As her moans began to become urgent near-screams, she realised that Harry was moaning similarly, and the pleasant realisation came that her man felt exactly as she did, and was timing himself to perfection. This sudden insight made her relax fully, so that as this new orgasm tore into her, she could ease into its full effects, and Katie Jennings, movie star, had the most incredible orgasm she had ever experienced at the same time as an ordinary guy, her ordinary guy, Harry Webb, fired his seed inside her.

-

The week had passed, and it had been one of the best weeks of Katie Jennings' life. She arrived back on set and said a quick hello to the crew, and felt born again in her trade.

"Hi Katie," it was Callie, who seemed to have a mournful tone to his voice, as though he thought her career might be over because of this film.

"Hi Callie," she smiled confidently, "we ready to start?"

"We ready when you are."

After make-up and costume had done with her, she was screen-perfect in appearance, and ready to hit the bedroom, a room with only three walls, the fourth open for the cameras. Her co-star sat on the bed already. He waved a quick greeting to her, but there wasn't time for anything before the cameras were rolling and they were into their first love scene.

Katie Jennings closed her eyes and thought of Harry, an ordinary guy with the sweetest smile, a man who couldn't be further away from the glitzy Hollywood ideal, but a man who had swept her off her feet from the moment she'd crashed into him.

"Jesus, Katie!" Callie exclaimed as she kissed her co-star, "what the hell you been doing this week? Keep rolling, dammit!" he yelled to the cameras. Her co-star was carried by her enthralling passion. She opened her eyes seductively, but still in her mind, Harry Webb was in her arms.

After the shoot, Callie came over to her trailer. She was changing back into her faded jeans as the director knocked and entered.

"Where've you been having lessons, Katie?" he asked, earnestly. "I've never seen such a change in all my years..."

She shrugged, "I just met this guy, that's all."

"Some guy. Jesus. You know you'll get the Oscar nod for this one..."

"Who knows," she said.

"Tell me who this guy is," Callie pleaded. "I know a few other actresses who would kill to - "

"He's just an ordinary guy, Cal," she smiled, "my ordinary guy. He's not from Hollywood, he's not a millionaire and he's not an actor. He's not ever on the cover of a magazine, he has no image to push, he isn't infatuated with himself, he doesn't spend hours in front of a mirror every time he goes out. He's perfect. And he's mine."

12