Orgasmic Indulgence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can only guess about how long we'd been going at it by then, but once my 2nd orgasm passed I noted to myself that he was still hard. I know some women get bored with intercourse after a few minutes, but I love when a guy can last a long time, and I was pleasantly surprised at his staying power. Once my orgasm had subsided Josh pulled out and kneeled on the bed behind me. As much as I love the position we were in, at that moment I had a desire to face him, to feel him against my front. So, I pried my body from the mattress. Just as I was about to turn around he did it for me, placing his hand on my hip just above my butt and pushing me over onto my back. Before I could do anything, he was on top of me, leaning over while I automatically sent my hands up his outer thighs. We kissed just as I gazed up at the ceiling. I brought both of my hands to grip his butt as he re-entered me, pressing his cock into my pussy as I pulled him down to me.

Our bodies meshed together perfectly, his chest and stomach coated with a glisten of sweat, pressing on my boobs and stomach. As he buried himself in me again, I became enthralled with the muscles in his butt, feeling him churn while I felt each loin churn with every movement. I don't know why I get off so much by holding a guy's butt, especially if it's a nice one! But at that moment I momentarily found myself suddenly barking instructions. "Hold it in," I told him, wanting him to thrust into me and then pause. Josh obliged, and I soon felt his cock sitting still inside me, a different and very nice sensation. Still, I wanted something else. "Flex your butt," I requested. Suddenly my hands felt the muscles in his butt contract but I wanted more. "Flex it as tight as you can. I want to feel it," I said truly gluttonously, wanting to milk every bit of excitement out of holding that wonderful bundle of loins. Josh bit his lower lip, gritting as he met my request, and I felt him tighten his butt until it was quite literally rock hard. I pressed into his flesh with my fingers, wanting to feel every muscle individually, and turned on by its firm resistance, by my inability to squeeze into it.

Keeping my hands glued to his butt, I brought my gaze back to him, where I formulated another request. I asked him to thrust slowly, and to flex his butt as much as he could with each thrust. I must say, if I would have had any qualms about making all these demands, my concerns were laid to rest by the look on his face. He looked thrilled. I mean, I try to imagine things from his perspective, and I'd imagine most men would quite enjoy being on top of a woman who was so obviously and openly lusting after his body. Sure enough, Josh gladly followed my request, thrusting slowly, flexing his rear as he moved forward, and then holding each stroke in me for just a moment while he made the effort to really tighten the muscles in his butt. With each flex he got his intense look on his face, as if he were totally committed to the endeavor and deeply interested and excited by my reaction to it. God, I love the feeling of my hands around a tight, muscular butt.

He kept up this pattern for some time, letting me get my thrills as I cupped, felt and squeezed his butt with both my hands. While he thrusted and flexed, thrusted and flexed, Josh brought his mouth down to kiss my boobs and neck, making me feel like my whole body was getting attention. While I was indeed immensely turned on at this moment, I did become wary of the subsiding sensitivity of my G-spot, which had not received any direct attention since we'd changed positions. When my G-spot is engorged and sensitive, it doesn't take that much to make me cum. That's why G-spot orgasms are usually the easiest type to have multiples of. Not wanting to let that possibility slip away, I eventually said to him: "Let's go back to the other way. I want to cum again."

Instead of pulling out though, he leaned up until he kneeled in front of me, and then lifted my butt up with his hands while he thrust with an upward angle. Immediately I felt his contact my G-spot. It felt nice, and it was totally kinky to have him holding me by my butt several inches above the bed. But what Josh might not have realized then is I wasn't to the point where hard thrusting was the right approach. My spot's sensitivity had receded too much. I huffed for him to slow down, which he did, bringing my butt back onto the mattress and leaning over me until we kissed again. Remaining in missionary, he grinded into me strongly now, our bodies wrapped in each other while I eagerly felt my sensations build. He wasn't hitting my G-spot, but the sheer HOTNESS of it all made me so turned on that I felt my spot beginning to swell. See - if I've said it once I've said it a million times - the power of the mindfuck!

Like glue I wrapped my mind around the sensations, feeling his body churning and wrapping my mind around the immenseness of everything - the sights, the feelings, the sounds. As if he was getting more and more excited, Josh's pace subtly increased, churning into me, his hips dropping before each forward stroke. It felt great, but eventually I felt my G-spot had sensitized as much as it would without direct stimulation, and under my breath I told him again that I wanted to cum. As if my word were his command, he lifted himself up and again pulled my butt several inches above the bed, thrusting with an upward angle to hit my G-spot.

I must say, there were some benefits of that position, and I found it highly kinky to have him holding my butt in mid-air. Yet, this position has some problems and it's not quite as good as it sounds. I felt a bit disoriented floating there in mid-air. Of course he couldn't hold me perfectly still and although he wasn't being rough I felt a bit knocked around. So, I huffed for him to put me down which he did before pulling out. Then, without batting an eye or wasting a second, I turned around and lay flat on my stomach, eager to move past that brief experiment. Following my hasty lead, he moved over me and re-entered my pussy from behind. Leaning down on me, he rested on his elbows as I felt most of his body again press down on my backside. I could hear him breathing heavily now, and I silently rejoiced at the feeling that this guy loves making me cum as much as I love cumming.

Now I could feel him arch his hips before each gentle thrust, tilting back and sliding his cock straight down, touching my G-spot along my front vaginal wall. His thrusts became bolder and, for the first time and much to my delight, he showed me a particularly brash streak as he began talking dirty to me. OK, it wasn't really dirty at all. But perhaps he was feeding on my open declarations that I wanted to orgasm. He leaned over, kissing the back of my neck and then lifted his head up above mine, speaking in a gruff, flushed voice. "God, I wanna make you cum so hard! I love watching you cum!"

It was HOT and I immediately got into the mood. "Do it!" I yelled. "Damn it make me cum!" And with that, he raised himself up by his arms, shifted his body slightly forward, and, with a vigor that was intense without being too much, he powerfully began thrusting down, more rapidly than at any point before, again making direct contact with my swelled knob. Onto the runway I was, although moving perhaps a little slower towards take-off than before, perhaps because we took less time to build up to it.

Desperately wanting to get there, I urged him to go just a little faster. In response, he paused for just a split second, brought his legs up so he kneeled just below my butt, leaned forward so his fists were planted beside my head on the bed, and began thrusting like a vibrator. No, not really like a vibrator. But extremely short, fast strokes that were perfect because they were very rapid but not too hard. Moving faster until he was basically shaking his cock against my G-spot, I don't think I could have stopped myself from cumming if I'd wanted to. Almost immediately I felt myself begin to plateau. I've noted before that unlike repeat clitoral orgasms which for me get less intense, repeat G-spot orgasms usually get more intense, and this was no exception. My whole body shook, I kicked my shins up, almost hitting his butt. I felt wave after wave coarse through me, letting out shivery moan after reactive scream. Again I ejaculated slightly, and as my orgasm continued, after awhile I just collapsed my head on the bed, moaning "Oh God! Oh God! Oh my God!" It was truly and utterly glorious.

As I felt myself slowly coming down off my high, he continued thrusting down, not pausing this time. I figured he was going to make himself cum, and I reached my head up to tell him to do just that. By the way, I must say I think I've officially decided that G-spot orgasms are my favorite. Besides other benefits like ejaculation, a great thing is that once my G-spot is swelled I can often cum again without needing all that much added buildup. Multiple G-spot orgasms are, for me, both easier to achieve and more intense than multiple clitoral orgasms. And so, at that moment with Josh I received my wonderful bonus thanks to the almighty G-spot! As he maintained his pace, I quickly rocketed to another orgasm, maybe no more than a half minute after my previous one. Shortly after I peaked for my 4th time he erupted, growling as he shot his orgasm into the head of the condom. It was the perfect ending to a completely primal, wild, kinky, erotic, hot encounter.

12