Orgy at the Chateau Ch. 03

Story Info
Linda wants to be more perverted, so they change positions.
2.9k words
4.35
29.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 03/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shambles
shambles
153 Followers

If you're just starting here you've missed a lot.

Linda's breasts were clamoring for attention, firm and shapely in spite of her reclining position. Her aureoles, large and dark and swollen enough to raise them from her breasts, enclosed tumescent red nipples that called to my mouth and teeth. I wanted to tie them up to capture them for myself, but I could delay no longer. There surely must be milk in those luscious teats. I fell upon them, fastening my mouth to first one then the other, comparing their size, their hardness, their taste, then choosing one and sucking the whole aureole into my mouth until if there had been milk in Linda's breast it must surely have come spurting out. What was it about breasts and nipples that filled my whole body with the need to suckle? A second babyhood, perhaps

.

Linda was spasmodically thrusting her chest up at me, forcing the whole crown of her breast into my mouth. She was moaning a litany of "Oh, oh, oh darling. oh." And then, "Don't stop. I seem to be able to feel you sucking all the way down into my cunt. Let me feel your teeth."

I nibbled her nipple and enclosed her aureole with my teeth, and then squeezed the whole breast with my hand to force more of it into my mouth. My other hand cupped her other breast, squeezing and caressing. My fingers found her aureole and circled it, rubbing the distended surface until Linda cried out for me to stop teasing her and either squeeze the nipple or pinch it or suck it.

I had brought something with me especially for this moment. I went to my bag and fetched out a jar of raspberry jelly. If I couldn't get milk from those teats I would have another treat. I spread jelly all over both aureoles, and built it into a pyramid around both nipples. I wanted to do the same to her clitoris, but those nipples wouldn't wait. I started on one aureole, licking round and round the central pyramid. The pyramid grew taller, spilling jelly as the nipple swelled and begged to be sucked. Then the other aureole, while Linda thrust her breast at me and cried out. "You're teasing me. I can't stand it. Suck my nipple, please, it feels as if it's bursting."

And then suddenly she was no longer crying. She was urgent. "I'm nearly cumming. I'm nearly there. Don't stop, whatever you do, Oh darling, suck me harder, I've got to cum. Play with my cunt as well. Please darling make me cum."

There was one thing that would make her cum. I took my hand off her breast and felt down the length of her body till I felt wetness. I slipped my middle finger between her lips and into the open entrance to her canal with my palm pressed against her clitoris. It took only a few moments of gentle pressure against that sensitive little button, and Linda was urgent again. "Don't stop, darling, I'm going to cum, Oh it's lovely, you're masturbating me at both ends at once. I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Don't stop,"

Her orgasm seemed as if it would never stop, while Linda gave me a running commentary. I was nearly cumming myself, but I wanted to save it because I knew that once I came my enthusiasm would wane. I waited for Linda's orgasm to come to an end, then took my mouth from her breast to kiss her. It was not a passionate kiss. It was not a sexual kiss. Linda just seemed to melt in my mouth and give her whole soul to me.

We lay like that for a while, Linda still panting and me striving to keep my own orgasm at bay. And of course it was Linda who recovered first. "I've never known anyone so keen to go to sleep. You are one lazy slave master," I decided to show her how ready for action I was. I lashed up one breast, encircling it round and round with fine rope to squeeze its softness up to the apex where her nipple still thrust out for more sucking. I lashed the other breast to make it thrust out more. And as an experiment I found some fine twine and bound it round her nipple to see what effect it would have.

Linda had brought a selection of dildos in her bag, and these offered possibilities. One was evidently intended for the anus, and my mind went back to the pleasure my finger had given her in the same place. I had to lift her cheeks to put the dildo where it belonged, but it slid easily inside her, and once more she was squealing with pleasure. I switched on the vibrator, and that raised the volume of her squeals. Looking so closely at Linda's chubby cheeks gave me the idea of lashing those up as well, not for her pleasure but for mine. I circled her waist, then took delight in forcing the rope into her crack all the way down to her crotch, under her crotch and up to her waist following the marks her thong had left. The rope must have been forcing the

small dildo well into Linda's anus, but the exclamations of delight continued, possibly as a result of the vibrator.

There was another dildo, about the same size as my own weaon. It needed no lubrication. Linda was wet, with cum juice soaking the ropes on either side of her cunt. Her thighs were wide open with her knees in the air. Her cunt was as easy to get at as I had intended I was able to push in the head of the dildo till it was well inside Linda's vagina. "Here it comes. It won't feel as nice as my cock, but it's longer, and you're going to have the most exciting fuck you've ever had," I switched on the vibrator at low speed, and started to give her a realistic fuck, turning up the vibrator a little at the time and doing the same with the one in her asshole. By this time I could hold back no longer. My balls were on fire. "On second thoughts this isn't going to be a fuck." I told her, "it's going to be a masturbation."

I quickly changed my position and straddled Linda's head, and lowered myself until my cock head touched her lips. "This is one of those depraved things you wanted to do," I said, thrusting my hot meat inside her readily opening mouth. "I'm going to cum and you're going to drink me dry." Linda grabbed my knob instantly, fastening her lips and her tongue round the rim and sucking strongly.

"Mmm...mmm," was all she could say with her mouth full of already throbbing cock. I could see her pelvis heaving and her thighs trying to open and close as her orgasm approached. "I'm cummimg," I gasped. "I can't wait much longer. Cum with me. Keep sucking and I'll give you all my semen."

Linda tongued the sensitive flesh of my cock head, hastening the orgasm, and sucking until I felt the cum surging up from my groin to pour into her mouth. Spurt after spurt she swallowed eagerly, it seemed for the longest time, until only the last drains were left, and she continued sucking until I had given her everything. We had timed it perfectly. Linda's mouth had been controlled by the spasms wracking her body as her orgasm built up, and now she was cumming with all the intensity of two vibrators in her most sensitive orifices. I watched her whole body heaving and rolling and straining against her bonds, and wished it were me inside her instead of the dildos. I had just poured my whole masculinity into her, but still I longed for that sensation of being inside her body, a part of her, consumed by her.

When I had recovered sufficiently I took a wilting cock out of the mouth that was still sucking hungrily, and went to switch off the vibrators. Linda must have been pouring out cum juice. Her whole genital area was wet, her thighs were wet, her cheeks and her anus were wet, and the towel I had placed under her was wet. If that was a measure of her pleasure, then I had given her an orgasm to remember. Just as the prolonged arousal while I bound her body to the bed and the intense cock sucking had done for me.

By then even Linda was ready to sleep, but her mind was still on sexual pleasure. "We'll sleep head to toe," she decided. "Or rather mouth to sex. Then if I can't get to sleep I can suck on your lollipop, and if you can't sleep you can kiss my pussy. Have you ever slept like that?" I hadn't, and anyway I was too tired to argue with this insatiable nymph. In spite of the close proximity of a pussy that appeared to be eternally ready for play, I fell asleep. And was wakened in daylight by the delicious sensation of a tongue exploring the length of my cock.

However, Linda's appetite for food had taken over, and for the first time in many hours we covered our nakedness while breakfast was brought in. But Linda's mind was still on what she called her dirty ideas. I had the feeling that she was feeding me to give me enough stamina for the next few hours. "My turn to tie you up next," she proclaimed gleefully. "I can hardly wait to have you in my power and do all sorts of lovely depraved things to you."

"Better have a towel ready," I told her. "Unless you're going to drink up my cum again."

"Not this time, but you're going to drink mine, and you've seen how much I can cum."

"Tell me," I said. "Do you cum like that every time? I mean, is that just your cunt juice or are you ejaculating like me?"

"It's not every time." She was standing in front of me, naked except for the garter belt which still survived in place, holding her breasts with both hands and thrusting them out to me. I bent over to them, grabbing her by her bulging buttocks and fastening my teeth onto one inviting nipple. "It seems to be only when I have an extra specially intense orgasm. The rest of the time it's just lubrication, I suppose. I never thought of it being an ejaculation. I wonder where it comes from."

My fingers were pressing into her crack, pulling her cheeks apart to open the crater of her anus, My mouth was sucking on the hard nut which the night before had tasted of raspberry. But this time Linda had more self control.

"It's my turn to tease you." And she pulled herself away. "Get on the bed, slave. I have plans for you." She grabbed my rigid cock and used it to pull me over to the bed. "Get on the bed." And she retained her tight hold on me as I first sat on the bed and then lay down flat. Then she was forcing something tight onto my cock, something I couldn't see but felt good. "It's called a penis masturbator," Linda informed me. "It's pretty tight fitting because it's intended to fit on a limp cock and work it up to a respectable size. My visit to the sex shop has made me quite well informed."

Masturbation seemed to occupy a large part of Linda's mind, and it seemed to me that I should do something about curing that for her during the next few weeks. Or months. And then I realized I was beginning to think of even longer than that.

Linda got to work on me. I had never indulged in bondage, and my cock indicated its approval immediately. The handcuffs were first, "In case I should try to fight back." Linda pulled my arm up at an angle and made it fast to one side of the head board. Then the other arm to the other side, and already I felt completely powerless. I also felt completely horny. I wasn't going to need that penis masturbator, although the prospect was pleasant. Next were my legs. Linda evidently didn't need them raised off the bed, but instead she stretched them as far apart as they would go and made them fast to each side of the foot board. I must have made an X spread out on the queen size bed.

"Just try and get away from that!" Linda told me smugly. "What would you do if I hid the keys and left you?"

"What would you do without me to relieve all that horniness I can see leaking out of your cunt? You can't walk out to the parking lot wanking yourself."

"You're right," Linda laughed. "And I couldn't leave all this tumescent virility to go to waste. Are you feeling good, darling?"

"I'm in a mood for rape," I snarled. "I have a naked broad climbing all over me and waving her tits at me, and I'm powerless to jump you or fuck you or do anything to you."

"That's not the object of the exercise, darling. A man seems to think it's his god-given right to fuck a woman whether she wants it or not, and decide just what he wants to do to her. You've got to learn that where sex is concerned I'm calling the shots. I've told you some of the fantasies I have, things you probably would never have dreamed of. You're just something to give me the kind of pleasure I want, the way I want it. Right now I don't want to be fucked, I just want to use you as a masturbating thing."

Linda squatted over me, pressed her soggy crotch hard into my belly and masturbated herself against me. As she squirmed her way up my body she left a trail of pre-cum juice. She was doing what she had said she wanted to do----rub her cunt all over my naked body. She moved up to my chest, and I could feel the smooth shaved mound and the open lips and the hot wetness of her hungry cunt as they rubbed against my nipple. In my armpits, along my arms, pausing on my hands to let my fingers play with her clitoris and probe inside her vagina, Linda masturbated herself until I could tell by her gasps and moans that she was coming near to an orgasm. I wasn't far off myself, with that desperate sensation of being nearly there but needing something else to achieve it. Linda must have read my need, because she postponed her own cumming to reach back and speed up the vibrator in the sheath that enclosed my cock. Instantly my cock felt as if it was starting the short strokes in a real fuck, masturbated as it was over its whole length by the pulsing pressure.

Linda quickly changed her position, spreading her thighs wider and positioning her crotch over my face. Then she was using my nose and my cheeks and my mouth for her own pleasure, soaking my whole face with her juice. My tongue responded, and Linda settled with her cunt hole over my mouth so that I could probe inside like a miniature cock.

"You are a wonderful masturbator," she panted. "You've brought me all the way. I'm nearly there. Try to cum yourself and we'll cum both together. Open your mouth wide because I'm going to cum into your mouth like I said. Oh god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Here it is, drink me dry."

The timing was perfect. The sheath over my cock was pulsing at just the right speed, the soft wet hot vulva enclosing my mouth was the most intimately delightful thing I could imagine, and I was beginning to pour every sexual sensation into a violent ejaculation that I could feel soaking my belly. And then Linda's ejaculation was running into my mouth, making me swallow before I could taste it.

I don't know who came down to earth first, probably Linda because she seemed to have more sexual stamina than me. She climbed off the bed and tenderly wiped my face and kissed me. "We do seem to be able to time things nicely, darling. We cum together every time. Do you think we can do that every time for the rest of our lives?"

Linda blushed all the ay down to her breasts. Then quickly changing the subject, "I'm going to take some pictures of you with that pool of semen still on your belly. You poured it out in a great fountain, it was lovely to watch." Then she snapped my impotence from the chains that held me prisoner to my soft flabby tool and the evidence of my ejaculation.

"I'll need these pictures when I sue you for abducting me and introducing a virgin to sexual debauchery," she jibed.

"You'll never make it stick," I told her. "This whole abduction was your idea and I can prove it. I recorded all your pornographic confessions in the car.

"You're a liar, and what's worse you're a lecher and a pervert."

"You were boasting abut being a pervert yourself. I caught it from you." And I had. I was ready for anything that this wanton desired.

--End of Chapter 3--

If you like orgies read Chapter 4

shambles
shambles
153 Followers