Orgy Back Inside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigTimmy
BigTimmy
1,787 Followers

"Oooh, Bobby, your cock is so fucking MASSIVE! Mommy can barely get her giant titties around it, it's ssso BIG!" exclaimed Rached. With one hand, she tried to hold one his baseball-sized testicle but to no avail. "And your balls are so enormous and FULL of hot teenage cum! " she continued praising him, feeling his cock harden with every filthy word.

Jenn also decided to worship her little brother. "This thing is the biggest fucking cock in the world Bobby. And to think you are only 18yo! Imagine how much BIGGER you still have to grow? All the girls at school are so jealous of me for having such a horse-hung, cute, muscular little brother!" she continued as she jacked his huge pillar while biting her lips and watching his face contorted with pleasure.

Mother and daughter went for the final kill. Holding their bosoms and facing each other, they formed a full embrace of titflesh around the rigid monster cock and slowly wanked the 13yo boy, while French-kissing each other and moaning lustfully. Bobby couldn't holf off very much longer. The sexy sight in front of him coupled with the constant and increasing rubbing of his 15-inch tumescence soon brought him over the edge.

"FFFFUUUCK!" he bellowed, the first jet of scalding boycum erupted with tremendous force from his abused helmet. His balls had been working overtime to replenish his giant gonads in time for this mighty cumfest. Thick creamy spunk was raining down on the whole family, coating Rachel and Jenn's hair and faces, smaller cumshots smacking heavily over their necks and forming puddles of goo between their tits and the disgorging member. Cum splashed over Bobby himself, filling the cracks of his 8 pack abs as he continued to unload giant jet after giant jet of his virile nectar. Soon, Rachel decided to take matters into her own hands and feed from the source. Jenn tried to beat her to it and eventually both hungry sluts were slurping the geysering spunk together, their lips touching and forming a vice around Bobby's pencil-thick cumhole. Again and again, the horny teenage lad spurted, his balls rumbling and recoiling with each massive jet they forced up the thick sperm canal.

"Bobby, you're cumming everywhere, what a mess!" managed Rachel between mouthfuls of her boy's red-hot spunk. "Gimme more, your dirty boy, use our mouths as your cum bucket!" she encouraged. Bobby complied, firing several shots alternatively between his mother and sister's wide open hungry mouths, each one filling their mouth completely. Eventually, his voluminous orgasm settled down and he came only half-ounce wads which he delivered on his sister's caked face before aiming the final salvoes and coating Rachel's bewildered countenance.

"Damn, that was good my little cum-whores. Now lick it up from each other!" ordered the boy.

Almost unable to see, the two cum-soaked beauties slurped the excess magma from each other's face, lengthily tasting the salty cream and letting Bobby know how delicious it was. Still, their bodies were frosted with the boy's amazing cum deliveries and so the sex-crazed family finally headed for the shower...

BigTimmy
BigTimmy
1,787 Followers
12