Orgy Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thring
Thring
380 Followers

"You're not going to say no so early in the evening are you Serge?" Svetlana teases as she turns her piercing blue eyes back to me.

I smile as I shake my head and move forward offering my hard cock for cleaning. Svetlana opens her mouth impossibly wide and takes my entire length into her until my cock is deep down her throat. She doesn't touch my raging hardon with her lips until her nose is touching my closely shaved groin. She then tightly closes her lips around my shaft and begins to use her tongue to clean me as she slowly pulls her head back until just the head of my now throbbing cock is in her mouth. Svetlana flicks my cock rings with her tongue then runs it over and around my thick cock head before trying to push it down the slit on the tip. She pulls her head even farther back until I slide out of her mouth with a small pop. "I want this thick cock in my cunt before the night is over, Serge," she purrs as she looks into my eyes. "You're clean and hard for your next lady now. Go and enjoy your night until I find you again." The pretty blonde Russian then lowers her head to continue licking the glistening slit between the legs of the girl she is servicing.

~oo00O00oo~

The orgy is now in full swing; most of the beds are full of writhing, fucking couples. The round centre bed is a sea of bodies licking, sucking and fucking anything and anybody, male or female, within reach. I sit at a vacant table to watch the show while I decide which woman I want to fuck next.

An island girl sways up to my table with a cold mug of beer on a tray that she holds just under her breasts. As she leans forward to serve me my beer her tits hang free with one nipple dipping into the mug. She smiles at me with foam dripping from her tit, "Ooops, silly me. I hope you don't mind a nipple in your beer, Serge." She scoops up the foam with her finger and sticks it into her mouth to suck it clean, "I'll be available for you to lick my nipple clean later, if you want."

"I'd love that, Miri; I'm sure that I'll have some parts that need to be to be licked as well. Please come and find me when you're off duty." Miri walks away from me giving her pretty ass an extra wiggle as she goes to serve another person.

I now see Zoe walking toward me through the crowd of people with a big goofy I've just been fucked but good grin on her face. A large glob of cum and pussy juice is rolling unnoticed down her thigh and she has a small drop of white jism on her chin. Before she can reach my table Zoe is stopped by a tall man who starts talking earnestly to her. At first Zoe listens to him nodding her head every now and then, but then she starts to frown and look a little concerned. Zoe begins to shake her head no. Then looking my way and, remembering our bet, she says yes.

"That's your lady talking to the tall blond man isn't it? Do you want to know what he said to her?" I nod yes to a pretty redheaded woman standing beside me. "I can read lips, you know. This is going to get very interesting for your lady in a few minutes. Do you mind if I sit and watch the show with you?"

I offer the other chair to her wanting to know what is going on with Zoe but the woman smiles at me saying, "The only thing I sit on tonight is cock, and the bigger the better. Turn your chair a little to the right; they are going to that big bed right beside us. We'll have a perfect ringside seat for the performance." I turn my chair as asked and the woman turns her back to me and straddles my legs to impale herself onto my still hard cock. She starts a slow rocking motion on my lap as she turns to look at me over her shoulder to purr, "Ah that's better, I do so love having a thick cock in me. My name is Jane and I've decided to be a little mean and not tell you what's about happen. You'll just have to watch your woman do as she is told while I fuck myself on your thick cock. I know when a man is about to cum and I will keep you right on the edge until your woman is released, then I will accept you sperm deep in my cunt."

"Released?" I ask.

"Just wait and see; this will be fun."

Zoe is nodding here head more often now as the man finishes giving her his instructions. At last she swallows hard and after a brief, defiant glance at me she turns to walk toward the bed near Jane and I. Reaching the side of the bed Zoe kneels on the carpet with her knees spread painfully wide and reaches below and behind herself to grab her ankles with her hands. This position thrusts her tits forward and up while spreading her cunt to show off her pink lower lips and the wetness inside. A large drop of someone's cum drips out from her gaping hole to glisten on the carpet below her ass.

The man walks to just behind Zoe and waits while an island girl approaches to give him some wrist and ankle cuffs. Bending down he puts the cuffs on Zoe then locks her hands to her ankles trapping her on her knees. Zoe struggles for a few moments, testing the restraints, then with a shrug of her shoulders she waits, lewdly displayed, with her head down and her eyes on the floor.

Jane is fast approaching an orgasm as she pants out, "I guess I should tell you his name, though. It's Sam." Her hands are busy between her legs fingering her clit, "Oh, God I'm cumming!" She almost collapses but continues rocking on my lap as I wait to see what happens next.

Sam steps between Zoe and the bed with his hard cock throbbing with each heartbeat just in front of Zoe's face. He smiles down at her and says, "Look at my cock, slut! Say what I told you to say!"

Zoe looks up at Sam's cock and whispers, "Master, this cum slut needs to have your cock in her mouth."

"Louder, I can't hear you, slut!" Sam yells as he grabs his prick by the root to slap her face with it leaving a wet trail of pre-cum across Zoe's cheek.

Zoe takes a deep breath and shouts out in a loud voice that turns heads, "Master, this cum slut needs to have your cock in her mouth. This cum slut needs her Master to fuck her throat until he cums all over this cum slut's face! This cum slut craves to be covered in men's cum!" She then looks at the floor again.

"Never take your slut eyes off of a man's cock, cum slut!" Sam yells as he slaps her across the face with his cock again. "Now open your mouth so I can put my prick down your slut throat."

Zoe looks up at the throbbing cock in front of her and opens her mouth in a wide 'O' waiting for Sam to push himself in but he says, "That's better, slut. Now suck my balls first. Prove you are a true cum slut."

Sam sits on the bed with his legs spread wide waiting for Zoe to obey. She inches awkwardly forward on her knees until her face is right in his crotch. Bending forward with her back arched Zoe tilts her head and pushes her face under Sam's thick cock to suck first one hairy ball then the other into her mouth.

"Oh that feels good. Yeah suck my balls, slut. Now lick my cock you little cum slut," Sam moans as he pulls Zoe's head back by her hair to present his throbbing cock to her mouth. Zoe looks into Sam's eyes then runs her tongue up the under side of his long penus and swirls it around his bulging purple cock head before opening her mouth to take his cock into her. Sam's eyes roll back into his head as Zoe takes more and more of him into her mouth until she gives a little gag before allowing his thick head into her throat and begins to swallow; massaging his cock deep inside her. Sam smiles as he continues to hold Zoe's hair and starts to fuck her face faster and faster until he pulls back and begins to stroke himself with one hand while he holds her head with the other. Zoe waits with her mouth open to accept his sperm but he purposely aims high as he cums. The first shot lands a long string of thick ropey cum onto her forehead, into her hair and across her left eye with the second shot going into her nose. The third and fourth shots hit her chin and throat and begin to run down onto Zoe's tits.

"Yes a cum slut looks good with her face covered in man spunk," Sam crows. "Now lets cover her whole body in jism. Here, help me get on the bed," he says to a passing man. Between them they lift Zoe onto the bed and lay her on her back with her knees up and her legs splayed wide open; her wrists are still locked to her ankles and her wet pussy is open for all to see and fuck. "I want to see her covered in cum before we let her free."

"Alright!" yells his helper as he crawls onto the bed and between Zoe's legs to push his cock into her cunt and begins to fuck her. As he pounds into her Zoe begins to respond by pushing her hips up for each thrust trying to orgasm, but the man pulls out too soon and cums all over her tits and stomach leaving her moaning on the bed unsatisfied. Another man begins to fuck her while another puts his cock into her mouth. Zoe tries to cum again but the men both pull out and spray their sperm onto her bound body. Soon she is writhing on the bed trying to cum as man after man fucks her cunt or face only to leave their sperm on her. Some men do cum in her and white cum drips from her swollen pussy to run down her ass to pool on the bed as they leave her for the next man. Sperm collects on her body, forming a small lake in her belly button and covering her tits and face and is matted in her hair. At times she is being fucked at both ends while other men stand around either being stroked by ladies or just doing themselves until they cum on her.

The whole time Jane keeps rocking on my cock and fingering herself; cumming time and again as she holds me right at the edge of orgasm. "I'll let you cum when this is over," she whispers each time I ask to have her finish me off.

Finally the men quit fucking Zoe and leave her there white with drying cum and still unsatisfied. Svetlana and Raisa appear to crawl on the bed. "MMMMM I do so love cum," Svetlana purrs to her Lady lover. "Do you want it warm from her pussy or cold from her tits and face?"

"I want it warm from a hot cunt," Raisa husks as she lowers her head to lick at Zoe's puffy cum filled cunt. Svetlana meanwhile begins to lick at Zoe's face; cleaning her eyes off first before licking down her face to begin cleaning off her tits. Zoe begins moaning and thrusting her hips up with each lap at her clit as Raisa attends to her pussy until she finally cums in a long and loud orgasm and then has two more as Raisa continues sucking and licking gobs of cum from her cunt. The girls finish cleaning Zoe by sharing the pool of cum in her navel. When they are done licking they unlock her wrists from her ankles and help Zoe to straighten her cramped limbs before they help her to stand.

"You need a shower lady," Svetlana says as she and Raisa lead Zoe off to some freestanding showers just on the edge of the pavilion. The huge audience that has been watching the performance gives Zoe a standing ovation as she walks off with her two affectionate lovers supporting her.

"Are you ready to cum now, Serge?" Jane asks as she begins to move her ass up and down my raging cock in earnest. "Was it worth waiting for?" she pants as she cums herself just as I shoot an incredible load of jism deep into her pulsing cunt.

Jane leans forward with her hands on her knees as she feels my last spurts fill her wet hole and pants until she can get her breath back. She then stands; dripping fresh jism and pussy juice onto my cock and balls to say, "Get somebody else to lick you clean, lover, I leave my men wet." Then with a parting smirk she tells me, "Thanks for the fuck, Serge, I'll see you later. Maybe."

~oo00O00oo~

I smile as Zoe and Jane with their pussies dripping cum disappear into the crowd. After the long fuck with Jane on my lap I feel like a dip in the hot tub so I stand with cum dripping from my cock which is still semi erect to see if I can find a companion there. On my way to the back of the pavilion I fondle a few tits and grope a cunt or two as I pass the women while they in turn caress my cock; we lick the cum and juices off our fingers as we smile back at each other.

At the hot tub a woman is tied over the hand rail by the steps with her ass to the room showing off her gaping cunt and ass. Cum is oozing from both her orifices and down her crack onto her thighs. On her jiggling ass cheeks is a message in black felt marker 'Fuck any hole to enter pool' with arrows pointing to both. My cock is still hard and wet with Jane's juice so I push myself into the woman's tight ass. She has been well fucked there, but is not quite ready for my thick cock and she grunts loudly as I push myself into her tight asshole. "It hurts, Oh god, you are the biggest yet!" the girl moans.

"Finger yourself while I fuck your ass, pool slut," I say as I fuck her back hole. Her hands have been locked together in front of her and she is pinching her nipples but quickly moves her fingers to here clit when I slap her ass to make my point. When the pool slut cums I pull out and, after having her suck my cock clean, enter the hot tub with my cock still hard and throbbing. "Thank you, Master," the pool slut murmurs to my back as I step down into the warm waters.

"Serge, it's about time you found me!" Nicole squeals as she stands, dripping water, to hug me pushing her D cup breasts into me. "I want to fuck your huge pierced cock and feel those cock rings slide up and down my pussy," she whispers into my ear then yells out, "You've got the biggest white cock here too; it's as big as my Simon's and I want it in me, now!"

"Please in a minute, Nicole. I mean I just had to fuck the pool slut to get in here and if we leave we'll both have to fuck her to get back in."

"Both?" she asks with a sly smile.

"Of course both," the lady next to me says. "The strap on dildo is hanging just by her on the rail. You must have been busy when she was tied there."

"Was that when Yoshie was fucking me from behind?"

"Or maybe that Aussie guy, I'm not sure," the lady laughs as she takes a sip of her wine and puts her hand down to continue finger fucking herself.

"Your beer, sir," an island girl says as she puts it down by my hand.

"Oh, you'll never fuck me if this keeps up," Nicole pouts.

"Well, just make sure I stay hard," I say as I put her hand on my still hard prick. Nicole smiles and begins to slide her hand up and down me under the water.

The lady next to me begins to moan then turns to me to say, "Would you take me over the top? I always need a man's finger on my cunt to bring me to orgasm."

Nicole laughs as I answer the panting woman, "Of course, Maam, anything to help a lady in distress."

I reach down to her cunt with my free hand and slide it inside, looking for her G spot. I am surprised at how her pussy fells even wetter than the water as I slowly move my finger up to play with her clit; then back down to her cunt.

"My clit, rub my clit! Make me cum!" the woman moans as she moves her hips to rub herself onto my hand. "Oh, God, that feels wonderful!" she yells as she grabs my hand and holds it there as she cums and cums again in the hot water next to me.

"My turn, you two timer," Nicole says as she grabs my other hand to put it between her legs. "I'll have what she just got."

"But of course," I answer as I dig deep for her G spot and feel her relax as my finger finds it's way into her wetness.

The lady beside me sighs then stands saying, "Thanks; that was wonderful. It's time for a fresh cock now. I think that man over there will do." She walks out of the hot tub; water dripping from her swaying tits as she goes on her search for more cock.

I sip on my beer with my right hand as I play with Nicole's clit with my left until she too cums even as she massages my cock.

"I want you to fuck me now, Serge," Nicole moans. "How do you want me?"

"Go sit on that bar stool over there with your back to the bar and your legs wide apart showing the room your wet pussy," I breathe into her ear. "Reach between your legs and spread your lips showing us your pink insides while you wait for me to come and fuck you. If another man offers his cock to you before I get there then you'll have to let him fuck you until he cums. You will then clean his cum from your cunt with your fingers; licking them clean while you wait for me to finally come to you."

"Bastard," she smiles as she stands to do what I ask.

"I might wait until two men fuck you after that line," I joke as I hit her beautiful jiggling ass as she walks by. "And no towels, I want to see the water dripping from your sleek black body."

Nicole walks from the hot tub to the bar swaying her ass to excite me then sits with her legs splayed as wide as she can get them. She then pulls her pussy lips apart showing off the pink inner lining against her black skin then leans back with her elbows against the bar with the water still dripping from her body.

I slowly finish my beer in the hot tub as Nicole watches me from her bar stool with fire in her dark eyes. A man stands in front of her and begins talking to her. She responds at length before pointing to her crotch. The man nods and steps closer between her legs allowing her to grab his cock and guide it into her cunt. His white ass begins to pump furiously in and out as he fucks this black beauty that I will have in my own time. The man soon cums and pulls out; leaving her there with his jism running out of her still wide open pussy onto the bar stool. Nicole grins and reaches down with two fingers of her left hand to scoop up the white cum from her just fucked pussy and begins to lick them.

Nicole raises an inquiring eyebrow at me as we smile at each other. I am just rising to go to her when another man steps in close and without asking puts his cock into her. She gasps then wraps her legs around him as she meets his every thrust until with a last ass clenching jab he cums deep in her hole. Nicole kisses him then whispers in his ear. The man smiles and moves on leaving what looks likes gallons of cum trickling out of Nicole's pussy. Nicole looks at me again before using both hands, this time to, scoop the cum flowing from her cunt. She winks at me as she sucks cum from first the right then the left hand.

I leave the hot tub, water streaming off my cock and balls, to where Nicole is sitting. The people around her expect me to put another quick fuck into her, but I take her by the hand and lead her away.

"Bastard," she says again.

"I lust was standing up but then had to wait while the second guy came and fucked you. Did you cum?"

"Not yet, you bastard. I'm really horny now. Those were the fastest fucks I've ever had."

We laughed as we strolled out into the dark looking for one of the beds under the palms.

"This one," I say as we come near a single wide bed covered with white satin. "I want to see my black woman on her knees on white satin with her tits hanging down between her arms."

Nicole crawls onto the bed and, wriggling her ass spreads her legs wide to show me her pussy which still drips cum. "I can watch the waves on the reef as you fuck my black ass or my cum filled pussy. What ever you want Serge."

I don't answer but stand at the end of the bed and pull her back until I can feed my cock into her hot, freshly fucked, cunt. Nicole lets out a low feline growl as I slowly begin to pump into her, "God, those cock rings really do feel wonderful. They seem to find all the right spots, Serge. Please fuck me long and slow." She pushes back against me each time I plunge my cock deep into her warm hole.

My long thick cock slides in and out pushing other men's sperm out of Nicole's well fuck pussy with each thrust until my balls and her thighs are white in the moonlight. I reach below her to finger her clit with one hand and fondle her swaying tits and pinch her thick nipples on with the other.

"Harder, pinch me harder make me cum!" she pants as I continue to slowly slide in and out of Nicole's cunt.

Thring
Thring
380 Followers