Orgy Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thring
Thring
380 Followers

"Now let's show them how it looks when you get hard," Zoe purrs as she begins to stroke my cock. My soft penis quickly fills with blood that can't get back out because of the ring and my cock rises to a size bigger than it's been all night; it is both thicker and longer and my balls are squeezed forward; on display in a tight sack. "One last thing; he'll be like this for the rest of the night, ladies, as the tight ring won't let Serge cum or deflate as long as he is kept stimulated. Enjoy him girls, I've got a date with a few special friends," Zoe says as she leaves the hot tub to join Simon and Iman at the bar.

I look around the tub to see at least a dozen women hungrily eying my throbbing cock and a few men too as, by now, there are fewer men at the orgy and not all of them can still get it up; they are just hanging about watching the women play amongst themselves and hoping to get it up for one last fuck before going to the shuttle boat; leaving their still active ladies behind. Not wanting to be trapped by the ladies in the tub all night I hastily grab a dark eyed Hispanic girl by the hand to pull her with me as I escape toward the bar. The girl gives the disappointed rest a smug grin as she willingly follows me with her pert tits swaying heavily on her chest. I explain to her that I want to fuck her while I watch my lady enjoying herself instead of the last time when she was bound at another's will. The girl tells me her mane is Carmen and that she will do anything just to have my cock in her cunt.

Walking up to the trio with Carmen I talk quietly to Zoe for a moment; she nods then points to two nearby beds before returning to her conversation with Simon and Iman as they animatedly discus the coming tryst. Carman and I wave then move over to the smaller of the two beds.

Carmen grabs my cock to stroke it and fondle my frenum rings then reaches in with her other hand to play with my balls. "I want this thing in me, right now! I'm going to cum and cum on it," she pants as I push her gently back onto the bed. Carmen moves to the centre of the bed keeping her legs spread wide for me to follow; staring at my erection as it hangs below me, pointing right at the entrance to her gaping hole, as I crawl up between her dark skinned legs. As my cock touches her swollen lower lips I stop to suckle on her hard pink nipples causing her to moan and buck her hips trying to suck me into her. I thrust my hips forward and drive my throbbing member slowly in deeper and deeper until my large cock ring is crushing her clit. "God you are going to drive me crazy!" Carman grunts as I hit bottom. "Fuck those rings touch places I never knew I had!" she grunts again as I plunge into her centre. Carmen lifts her knees until they are by her ears to allow me to enter her deeper. We start a gentle rhythm with her raising her hips to meet each thrust until she begins to urge me on faster. I begin to pound into her; changing the angle of my cock each time so that I can touch every part of her tight cunt. Carman's pussy juices begin to flow out of her down my balls and cover her thighs. Soon we start to make wet squelching noises as I ram my cock into her; making her grunt with each stroke. "Oh, Serge don't stop! I'm cumming!" Carman shrieks as she brings her heels down to the bed to lift her ass right off the sheets to grind her clit onto my thick cock ring as she has her fist orgasm. I slow down as Carman has more little spasms while she slowly returns to Earth then stop to let her rest.

"Now, sweetheart, let's get ready to watch Zoe have some fun," I whisper in Carman's ear. "Roll onto your side; I'll fuck you from behind as we watch."

Carman nods and, though she is barely able to move, rolls to face toward the other bed and wait with her ass pushed back to take me into her warm hole again. Just as Zoe, Simon and Iman leave the bar for their bed I slide into Carman again. "Your rings feel even better from behind," she moans as I start pumping into her with a long, very slow stroke. Grabbing a few pillows I prop our heads up to better watch the trio approaching us.

Zoe is leading Simon with one hand holding his huge, thick cock while she guides Iman towards the bed with her other arm draped over her shoulder so she can fondle her silky black tit as they walk. They laugh as they reach the bed and crawl on; the two girls wriggling their beautiful asses for Simon as he follows with his cock pointing the way.

"I would like you both to suck on my tits while you play with my cunt and rub my clit," Zoe husks to her two sex partners as she lays on her back with her legs lewdly wide; bucking her hips as if Simon is already pumping his meat into her. Simon and Iman lie down on each side of her to take a breast in one hand to put a fat nipple into their mouths while they move their other hands all over Zoe's body before finding her wet slit at last. Zoe moans at all the attention her lust filled body is getting; then she sighs as Simon's finger slides deep into her cunt. She sighs again as Iman' finger finds her clit to begin slowly caressing it as only another woman can. Zoe continues to moan as she reaches up to hold her sex partner's heads at her tits. It's not long before Zoe digs her heels into the sheets and arches her back in a mighty orgasm while she thrashes her head from side to side screaming in her passion. The black pair continue to suck and play with her cunt until she cums again with an even bigger orgasm.

Simon and Iman smile at each other across the sweating white body between them then kiss as they toy with Zoe's clit. "Oh, my, I never knew how a woman could be so gentle, yet so demanding on another's clit," Zoe moans loudly. "And you. You big stud I want this huge cock in my tight pussy while I lick Iman's clit for her. I want to taste another girl's pussy tonight," Zoe growls as she moves to her knees and squeezes Simon's cock. Simon needs no further urging; he is on his knees and behind her in a moment, his cock sliding easily into her very wet cunt while Iman moves her pussy under Zoe's face as she kneels there with her head on the bed and her ass high begging to be fucked. When she feels Simon's balls slap her ass Zoe looks back over shoulder to yell, "Fuck, you are so big, Simon, no cock has been this deep in me before. Fuck my cunt hard, please!" Iman then takes Zoe by the hair to push her face into her waiting pussy. Carman and I watch as Zoe has her first taste of another woman's pussy juices. She takes a lick then lifts her head to savour the taste of it on her tongue. "Wonderful," Zoe murmurs then lowers her head to push here face deep between Iman's legs and bury it in her cunt before finding the clit to tenderly lick it. Iman begins to moan as she lays there with her hands massaging her tits; her fingers squeezing the rock hard nipples. Zoe's face is pushed into Iman's cunt each time Simon rams his cock into her muffling her grunts of pleasure. Her ass ripples with each pounding stroke as Simon grabs her by the waist to pull himself in as deep he can. The girls start bucking their hips; Zoe's back onto Simon with each trust and Iman's up to meet Zoe as she is driven into her. Iman screams out her orgasm first as she uses Zoe's hair to hold her face tight against her clit. Zoe cums next as she shudders in her orgasm; her scream muffled by the cunt she is licking. I know Zoe's cunt muscles are milking Simon's cock as she cums over and over while he continues to fuck her until he too cums; pumping his sperm deep in her as he shoots his load in spurt after spurt until he is spent, emptied of all he has. Simon and Zoe collapse onto Iman almost crushing her as they fall forward, exhausted.

Carman has been fingering her clit the whole time the three were fucking having little orgasms the whole time. Near the end I began to work my cock into her faster each time until, when the three finally cum she will have another incredible orgasm herself. My timing is almost perfect; four hard strokes later she does cum. "Dios, that was so erotic," Carman pants as she gets her breath back still staring at Zoe and her friends as they lie there in a heap. "Thanks for the fuck and a show," she says as she pulls her swollen cunt off my cock to stand and walk away shaking her head at thought of what she has just experienced. I go as well; leaving Zoe to recover alone with her fuckmates and to carry on. Iman needs to be fuck too I think. My cock and balls and even my thighs are glistening in the torchlight with the juices from a very wet woman's cunt; it's almost as if Carman had pissed herself.

~oo00O00oo~

Returning to the bar I sit with Jean Claude who always seems to be there yet I can see he is wet from some woman's cunt. "This is turning into one of the best orgies we have had in a very long time. I know because Iman and I have attended every one," the resort manager tells me. We are sitting with our backs to the bar as we enjoy the sights. The round bed is still going strong; covered in squirming bodies. "It is always filled until sunrise. The younger ones really can fuck all night," he sighs.

I, mean while, look at my still hard cock and then at all the women staring at me, my cock rather. I am beginning to be sorry that I let Zoe talk me into putting the cock ring on, almost. Jean Claude nods to my left and right warning me. Two women are approaching me; obviously sent by their lady friends on the beds nearby. As the women get near a hand strong, slender hand grabs my cock and begins caressing it.

"He's mine!" Svetlana says in a commanding Russian accent. One woman shrugs her shoulders and turns back to her friends with a 'hey I tried' gesture while the second tries to brazen it out with a 'I saw him first' line. "I said it is mine. You may use it when I am done, if there is anything left that is," Svetlana says in a firmer voice as she stands to protect her property and waves my cock about showing how I am hers as I sit there letting her; knowing how she can be I sit silent in this. The other woman finally gives up and stomps off.

"It?" I ask as I look at Svetlana with not a little trepidation; remembering earlier tonight.

She raises her other hand to gently caress my cheek, "Relax, Darling, I only want your cock in my pussy now. I need you to fuck me, long and slow and I know just how to do it. We are both too tired to fuck for as long as I want, but I have wonderful Russian trick to help us. Come, follow me. We go to the outer beach with it's nice big waves."

"Well there goes another half finished beer," I say to Jean Claude as I stand to follow Svetlana. I have no choice as she is insistently pulling me by one of my frenum rings. Jean Claude doesn't hear me as he is feet away hand in hand walking with a young man with a very hard and long, thin prick as they head to what must be Jean Claude's private bed off to the side.

"Oh, take your beer; you can leave it on one of the tables down at the beach. Come now, please, I am so very horny for your cock."

We walk hand in hand as well to show Svetlana's possession of my cock as we pass through all the beds that are mostly filled with women now; quietly pleasuring themselves and others. While we walk under the palms Svetlana explains how her plan works, "The great ocean waves crash onto and over the reef here losing most of their power as they pass over it sending only smaller rollers to run up onto the beach. The beach is shallow out to a point where it quickly drops off to deeper waters. Do you get it now?"

I shake my head no.

"You will see soon. Here is the beach. Watch where you step; there are bodies all over the beach. Some have passed out in each other's arms; I think with some it is exhaustion while others it is the drink. Here put that beer down. Let's go and fuck in the waves! The young, they fuck in the sand; getting it in every hole."

Setting my beer down on a table I eagerly run to follow Svetlana into the water but slow instantly as my raging hard cock begins to bounce painfully from the heavy weight of the ring wrapped tightly around it.

Holding hands we wade out into the warm tropical water.

"I learned this trick in the Black Sea. The locals do it all night long. It is so much fun!" Svetlana says to me over the roar of the waves crashing onto the outer reef.

When we are in deep enough water Svetlana turns to me and climbs onto my cock; her cunt feeling extra warm to me as she settles down until her shaved groin touches mine and her clit is crushed on the fat ring between us.

"MMM, Zoe is right; all your rings feel wonderful. Even the big one on your balls adds to the pleasure as it is hits my ass."

"Your tight pussy is so nice and warm," I coo back into her ear.

"Now we walk out until we reach the right depth; then you will see," she breathes back.

As I walk out deeper Svetlana is wriggling her ass as she rubs her clit on my hard shaft and the ring. The rollers are two feet and more as they pass us toward the beach. At a certain point the waves begin to lift the woman on my cock a little each time they pass.

"Yes, it's working. Just a little deeper, I think; you'll know when to stop."

I walk slowly out now; waiting for each wave to test it as I finally realize what Svetlana has been talking about. One more step and the wave lifts her almost off me while I only become lighter on my feet, After it passes she sinks back down onto my cock until her clit hits my ring again. We wait for the next breathing heavily in each other ears.

"Here is where it is best!" Svetlana purrs. "Now relax and enjoy the ride."

We hold our place as the ocean rolls past us slowly fucking us with it's eternal waves. In a short while Svetlana screams out her first orgasm as we continue to be stimulated and soothed by the steady march of rollers. After her second screaming orgasm some couples on the beach figure out what we are doing and join us in the water. Soon there is a line of women rising and falling with the rollers on their men's cocks variously yelling or screaming out their orgasms until the men cum themselves and the couple sinks under the water to swim back to the beach where the girls wait for their men to get hard again.

Some return again, but soon it is just Svetlana and I as she has a last mind shattering orgasm before panting into my ear, "Enough, I can't take anymore."

"But I can stay here all night," I tease quietly even as I move to shallower water; stopping the action.

"This was supposed to be a soothing fuck. But you with your ring and your eternal hard on have tired me out like no man has before," Svetlana says as she gets her breath back. "I am buying one of every size for my lovers back home. No more, four in every size!"

I laugh at that as she lets her legs fall from around my waist to dangle beneath her in the water. Svetlana is held belly to belly with me; still impaled on my cock.

"I can't walk. Let's wait here for a while so that I can get my strength back."

She has to quickly climb off me, though, as the waves are still rubbing her clit against me. I then support her as she floats cross wise to the waves on her back as the rollers lift her body then drop it. Standing quietly I hold Svetlana in the water as she recovers. At last she rolls off my arms to swim under a swell then stands beside me.

"That was incredible tonight! But you have to try floating on the waves. Here, let me hold you."

Nodding my head I lay back and let her support and hold me across the waves.

"Up periscope!" I yell as my hard cock points up out of the water. Svetlana laughs enough that she loses it when the next swell hits and we both go under. On the next swell we manage it and the roller tilts my body a little to the left as it lifts me then tilts me to the right as I am dropped back down. With each roller my cock waves from side to side like a broken mast.

"I can't believe it; you're making me horny again, you bastard!" Svetlana husks beside my head as she holds me to the waves then sighs, "I'd better get ashore before I turn into a prune like Raisa in the showers." I am then dumped into the next wave. When I come up sputtering for air Svetlana is gone.

~oo00O00oo~

I think that with my still hard cock waving in front of me and no Svetlana to keep me from half a hundred horny woman I'll never make it back to the bar and the relative safety of the hot tub.

It's a long walk down the beach, then up the side of the palm grove and back across to the bar. Jean Claude's bed is empty as I pass it so I change my path to his end of the bar and the last stool there in the shadows.

"I saw you sneaking out there," Jean Claude chuckles. "That will teach you to put a cock ring on at this time of night. You and Simon are the only ones left with hard cocks; the man's a machine! Look in the hot tub; he's sitting there with his wife and six other women taking turns stroking and sucking his cock, waiting for it to rise one more time."

I am about to answer when I am discovered by Meiko. The tiny Japanese woman is heading toward me with her beautiful almond shaped eyes locked on mine. She is short, very short, with long, silky, black hair down to her narrow waist which swells out to wide hips. Small, pointy tits are high on her chest with long pink nipples sticking out; surrounded by their brown areolas. With her shaved cunt the over all effect makes you think that she is a very young little girl but she is a highly sexed woman in her thirties.

Her eyes hold me in a trance as she approaches. Without taking her eyes off me she gently parts my knees to step between my thighs and tries to take my thick cock head into her mouth. Meiko fails to get it all the way in so she settles for licking all around it then down the shaft to my balls and back up again licking it all over; getting it wet. She then steps back pushing my thighs together before she climbs the rungs of the stool. On the top rung she swings her leg over me to stand with her pussy lips hovering above my cock with her hands on my shoulders. The whole time this is going on her eyes have never left mine; keeping me still as if I am in a trance. One hand leaves a shoulder to trail down my body to my crotch and up my hard shaft to just below the head to position me as she sinks down. First she rubs me up and down her moist slit to lubricate me with her juices then she sinks further down again. My cock's head slips past Meiko's inner lips and as she sinks down again it tries to enter her tiny vagina but she is too small.

Jean Claude sees the problem and quickly goes to get some lube from his bed, "Here, Serge, this will help."

I accept the lube from him; my eyes still held captive by this tiny girl on my lap. Pouring some on my hand I rub it onto my cock; paying special attention to the head then after getting more I reach up to lube Maiko's lips before sliding my oily finger into her tight hole. Meiko purrs as she feels my penetration of her pussy. She is so very tight; if she succeeds in getting me even part way in she will be stretched for weeks until her cunt goes back down to size. I tell her this but she lowers her body until I am at the entrance to her hole one more time. When she is sure I am centered over the entrance to her cunt she slowly lowers her whole body weight onto my shaft. I can feel my well oiled cock slowly pushing it's way into her body until I am in. Meiko sucks in her breath then moans; the first sound that she has made since coming to me. She holds there with just my head in her until the spasming muscles accept the intrusion then lowers herself again taking more of my shaft into herself. Sweat is breaking out on her forehead as she sinks some more, then with deep moans begins to slowly move her ass up and down on the little bit of me that is in her.

Meiko's natural lubricants begin to flow and with each downward movement she sinks lower and lower on my cock. Her cunt is tight enough to pull my frenum rings up and down me; pulling on my flesh. I can only guess what she is feeling as she keeps moving further down my thick shaft. Meiko's nipples are right in front of me and I take one into my mouth to nibble and suck on it before moving on to the other. By now the moaning is nonstop as she keeps looking into my eyes. Meiko's knees are shaking when she finally looks down to see inches of cock still to go. She puts her head on my chest, "Carry me to a bed and fuck me, Serge." With Meiko's small arms and legs wrapped around me as best she can and her head still on my chest I reach under her ass to support her as we go to the nearest free bed. In spite of the support Meiko slides further down my cock with each step I make until I feel her bald pussy lips touch the base. Her hips start circling as she moves to accommodate the huge intruder in her. When I reach the bed I walk across it on my knees to the centre then put my hands down on it as I lower her onto the bed.

Thring
Thring
380 Followers