Orgy Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thring
Thring
380 Followers

"Oh," Meiko moans. "It is so big and I can feel your balls on my ass too. I never thought I could take the whole length into me."

I wait with my cock buried deep in her until she begins to move on me by herself. When she does I move a little with her until she pants into my chest, "Fuck me now."

Meiko commands my eyes again as I pull out until just my head is in her then push all the way back in only to do it over again. Her mouth opens as she begins to pant while she lifts her knees and spreads her legs wide offering me complete access to her, now well lubricated, pussy. She urges me to pump into her faster while she starts pinching and pulling hard on her nipples. With each stroke I can feel her inner muscles spasm as they bump over the bulbous head of my cock as Meiko is quickly driven to her first orgasm. Giving her no rest I slow for a minute then begin pounding into her again as she starts to raise her hips to meet each thrust; her legs still spread wide and her heels shaking high in the air. Meiko cums a second time but I continue to drive into her; pushing her to more orgasms, each bigger than the last until; on the last one her whole body shakes and shudders in the throes of an almost endless orgasm. I slow, then finally stop pushing into her sopping cunt as the orgasm finally slows down enough for her to breathe and speak again. "Again, please," she pants.

I smile at her but shake my head no telling her that I am tired from a night of fucking and my cock is now rubbed raw as I pull out of her. Meiko's pussy lips stay gaping wide open so that her cum juices run freely out of her and down her ass crack as she lies there with her knees up and her legs spread looking very well fucked. Yoshie appears at my side to bow and thank me for fucking his wife then turns to wipe the sweat from her with a towel.

"Did we just hear you say no, Serge?" Zoe purrs as she stands with Lydia and Iman their faces all wet with female cum and Iman wearing a strap-on dildo.

"But, but," I stammer. "I'm tired and I'm raw."

"It's still a no though."

"That's splitting hairs, Zoe, and you know it."

"You turned down a specific request for a fuck; don't you agree?"

"Yes, but I did fuck her!"

"Yes, he fucked me very well," Meiko says as she passes with Yoshie.

"Did you ask him to fuck you again?" Lydia asks.

"Yes, did but he said no he is too tired," Meiko answers before moving off shaking her head at Western ways.

"Well, slave do you agree you lost our bet, or what?"

"I'm fucked," I think to myself; yet try one last time. "We were already fucking on the bed. I claim a medical problem," I try.

"Well slave show us your cock. Let's see your problem."

I show them my prick which they all say is fine; a little red, maybe but not rubbed raw. As they look at me and fondle me I realize that I have been caught; a technicality, in my mind, but I've lost the bet. My raging hard on wilts until the heavy cock ring slides down onto my balls and I can finally pull it off. Not knowing what to do with it I toss it on the bar thinking the staff will return it to me tomorrow. Nick brings me a beer that I reach for, but Zoe says, "Ask your Mistress for that beer, slave."

"It starts now?" I ask back.

"From when you said no until your month is up, slave and call me Mistress whenever you speak to me," Zoe says to approving murmurs from the women around her. "Now ask your Mistress properly if you can have that beer before you get on the shuttle boat."

"We agreed on a week," I begin, but see a look in Zoe's eyes, "Mistress," I quickly finish with.

"Yes it was, but all your arguing extended the deadline. As your Mistress I make the rules."

"Yes, Mistress," I respond quickly as a slave should. "May your slave have his beer, now?"

"Yes you may then get on the shuttle boat and wait for me at the foot of my bed in the villa. I will phone ahead and have the room boy to arrange things for you. And don't try to fuck the room girl either."

As I lift the beer to my mouth the sky suddenly gets lighter and the sun comes up above the horizon as it can only happen in the tropics. Jean Claude stands beside me to give me a conciliatory pat on the back, "That was close Serge, you almost made it."

In the shuttle boat the driver tries not to look at me as we speed across the lagoon. I wonder if there is anybody who doesn't know about our 'little' bet. When I reach our beach villa I find all my clothes are missing, a thin mat is on the floor at the foot of our, no her, bed and a set of locking wrist cuffs are attached to the floor between the mat and the bed; giving me a decided fright. There is a note on the mat telling me to shower then lock myself to the floor and wait, patiently, for my Mistress.

The sun is high in the sky and Zoe still hasn't come home when I finally fall asleep on the floor with my last thought being that maybe 'no' shouldn't be in my vocabulary for a while.

To be continued...

Thring
Thring
380 Followers