Orgy, Literotica Style! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Eve, baby girl, I have to share that with you!" Minxy cooed in a soft husky voice, quickly scurrying over to the other lady. She took Eve's hand in both of hers, and licked the spilled cum hurriedly off her skin, obviously savoring the salty taste of Capt's spunk.

Then, the two women slowly moved in to kiss, and as Capt looked on in utter fascination as their mouths opened wide and Eve began to share her load of jizz with her dear friend. Much of the juicy semen was pushed out of Eve's mouth and into Minxy's, by the sassy woman's tongue, and as Capt looked on they swapped the cum-load backwards and forwards between each other, until they each had a roughly equal amount.

The ladies then carefully pulled apart, making sure to shut their lips tight to stop any undue leakage, and turned to their disbelieving observer. Their eyes glimmering with sensuous delight, both Minxy and Eve swallowed their loads of cum together, gulping the sweet nectar of Capt's spunk down their throats. When they saw the look of pure unadulterated joy plastered all over Capt's face, the two women burst out laughing together, and the sound of their sexy amusement was enough to sent the drained, thoroughly satisfied young man's heart a-flutter.

Eve reached over, and ran her fingers through the cute lil man's short-cropped black hair. Her 'baby bro' really was a very handsome man, and Eve knew she was thoroughly going to enjoy their time together over.

"That was wonderful, boy-o," she said with a broad grin, "but next time, you're gonna have to eat my pussy and fuck me senseless, too!"

12