Orgyasmic

Story Info
Two people get all sorts of things on at an orgy.
1k words
3.96
50.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first story by quillian.

She moved easily, languidly amongst the people making up the thronging crowd. Though we were all naked, something about her sang; not her skin, all golden peach, not her breasts round, full, erect, not the sway of her hips nor the tantalising tufts that appeared at the juncture of her thighs. None of those all-too physical temptations. It was perhaps the way she carried herself.

Casually self-confident, her slight swagger seeming to say; I have the pick of every cock here, even those buried to the balls in whichever orifice their lover has made available. I have the pick of every one, and I choose yours. It made me feel beautiful. It made me feel my cock as I'd never felt it before. Not as an appendage to be used for pleasure, but as a living, breathing, wanting part of my body, and my soul.

She came closer to me, her green-blue eyes holding my gaze, daring me to let my eyes wander across her body as easily as wandered through the naked, seething mass. It was only as her lips met mine, and her tongue sneaked past them that I allowed my eyes to close. We kissed, my cock sandwiched between us, her belly heaving against it. I could keep my hands from her body no longer. I hugged her even closer, and pulled her to the floor, on top of me.

She straddled me, the heat of her pussy on my cock just about a match for the heat of her mouth on mine. Her breasts crushed against my chest, exciting my own nipples into hardness. My hands followed the curves of her back, her shoulders, the nape of her neck, at last burying themselves in her hair the colour of sunset.

She inched herself down my body, releasing my tongue to gasp at the feelings she was bringing me. She kissed my neck, my chin, she took one nipple in her mouth and suckled me as I might have done her, her tongue pressing urgently at my areola, her pussy grinding into my leg. Her warm wetness grew and I could smell her sex above the others so close at hand.

As she sucked and teased my nipples, I looked around and saw so many things I wanted to do to her. One man, whose eyes I would avoid in the street if I saw them, was watching us while his chosen mate for the night took his cock as far down her throat as she could, her best friend was licking his asshole while she fucked herself with two, sometimes three fingers. Another girl had four men on the go, one in her mouth, one each in her pussy and ass and the last she was wanking for all she was worth.

All these people, fucking each other, possibly for the first time, not likely for the last, and I was watching them while this vision sucked on my nipples. I turned my attention back to her, as she turned hers to my cock.

Slowly, her tongue ringed the tip of my cock, her velvet-soft hands stroked the shaft and fondled my balls, sometimes reaching a finger down between my cheeks, stroking the brown pearl that lay hidden there. She squeezed my balls, then took them gently into her mouth, rolling them around and sucking on them until the edge of pain. Without warning, she took my cock deep into her mouth and plunged a finger into my depths. I came almost instantly. I could feel my cum flowing out the tip of my cock, into her mouth, then slowly dribbling out to pool in the curly brown hair at the base of my cock. I knew it wasn't the end for us that night. I could go two, three times at least, and being so turned on it would probably be more.

Spasms over, she reached up to kiss me, her mouth still tasting salty and mushroom-bitter with my cum. I kissed her hungrily, savouring my taste. She moved down my body again, this time turning around to present her pussy and ass to my eager mouth. As I got my first close up look at her pussy, I could fell her sucking up my cum from around my cock. I buried my tongue as deep as I could in her, my nose brushing up against her asshole. I pulled away slightly and tongued her peehole, wondering what I would be like to find myself drenched by her.

As I continued with my attentions on her peehole, I wet one finger in her pussy and started rubbing it against her ass, slowly slipping it inside. I slipped two fingers into her dripping wet pussy, and she bucked against me. I moved my fingers in and out of her holes, still tonguing her peehole. Her movements became more urgent and, after what seemed like just seconds, she grasped my fingers tightly and came in long, glorious bursts, her cry of orgasm spurring many around us to their own orgasmic heights.

She turned around to face me ,my fingers slipping from her, and bent to taste herself on my face. As she licked her juices from me, I felt a warm trickle on my crotch, the barest hint of her golden pee on my cock. I smiled at her, signalling my consent. She straddled my head and spread her pussy lips. I could see the first few drops of pee still clinging to her pussy hair. I reached out my tongue to taste them, drank them down and lay back.

Her pussy quivered once, twice, and her peehole opened. A small stream of hot, clear pee hit my chin. I opened my mouth and she released her bladder into it. The heady aroma drew my cock up again, and she stood up, now covering my entire body in her warm pee. Others stopped their fucking to watch, as she lowered herself - still peeing a little - onto my now rock-hard cock.

Having spent herself in pee, she fucked me hard and deep, slamming onto my cock. I couldn't hold back. I reached around and slipped a finger into her ass as I came, pushing her over the edge again. We collapsed and lay there, basking in the appreciative glances of our audience. It was certainly going to be an interesting night...