Orient Beach Adventure

Story Info
Wife and husband get attention on the beach.
2.8k words
4.4
80.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I recently took a trip to French St. Martin, for about a week. While we had a fantastic time, the second day there I had the misfortune of dislocating my right shoulder. I had quite an adventure in the Marigot hospital there for the better part of a day as my shoulder was put back in place. Consequently the rest of the time there my arm found itself confined to a sling/brace. Though painful, I didn't want to let this stop the plans we had already set in place.

One of our days there, my wife, Susan and I traveled over to Orient Beach. We rented an umbrella and chairs for the afternoon. I was personally disappointed that most women on the beach were not topless. While I was thankful to see several sets of tits on display, I was expected something much more. Susan and I spent a few hours lounging in the chairs and having a drink or two. We walked up and down the beach a little as well. Susan is not the type who is brave enough to go topless amidst a group of strangers that are wearing bathing suits. It's unfortunate too as I never tire of seeing her ample breasts with huge, pointy pink/maroon nipples.

I had read that further up the beach was the "clothing optional" part of the beach, and with some encouragement, Susan agreed to go check it out with me. We walked up the beach and came to a rocky area and shack that basically separated the topless beach from the nudist resort/beach of Club Orient.

Although we had our suits on, it made more sense to walk up around by the shack and make our way over to the Club Orient beach that way. We immediately were met with the sign that references further lies the nude beach and that cameras were not allowed. It kind of hit us what lied ahead, and we could see several people on the beach, though a little too far to know if they were clothed or not. We took heart and stepped over the fence and onto the Club Orient property and walked over to the beach.

As we made our way up the beach, there were several nude men either walking or lounging. Most were tan with pretty sparse body hair. We continued until we reached a main area there – the bar. There were several nude men and a few nude women there as well, standing in line talking and getting their drinks. Again, all seemed pretty tan, and mostly shaved in various places. I was just happy to be able to take a glimpse of several nude women with large tits and shaved or trimmed pussies. Susan was pretty quiet and had her hat over her eyes most of the time we were walking. We passed through the bar and sat down in lounge chairs about 15 feet from the bar, facing other lounge chairs (ours were facing the ocean and the sun).

I said to Susan, "Are you ready to get naked and join in dear?"

She responded, "Uh, no, I don't think so. This is all a little overwhelming. I don't know that getting naked in front of a bunch of strangers is something I'm ready to do."

I said, "That's OK baby, whatever works best for you. I think I'm going to take a stab at it though. Can you help me with my suit?"

Given the fact that my right arm was pretty useless, I had to have Susan help untie and pull down my board shorts. Thankful I wasn't really that hard, so my fears of popping a woodie in front of these nudists wasn't realized. I asked Susan to cover me with some sunscreen in my newly revealed areas. She worked some SPF 50 along my butt, and then when I turned, she rubbed it into my pubic hair, then grabbed my penis and balls and rubbed it into them as well. Now just so you don't think I'm dead, having my beautiful wife yank on my cock and rub my balls definitely put me at half mast! I don't think this attention went unnoticed either, as I looked at the bar and a few of the men were watching the display. I'm sure they envied Susan's attentions. After I was well protected, I kissed Susan goodbye, told her to relax and have a good time and started further up the beach.

I have to say that walking on the beach feeling the sun and the wind on your cock is a fantastic feeling. I was loving letting it all hang out being dressed only in my hat, my sunglasses and my sling (I would have been happier without that). I was looking all over checking out all the women, assessing their breasts, nipples, and if I could see them, their pussies. Most women had their legs closed together, but every once and a while I'd get a glimpse of their gusset, or at least a small patch of hair or landing strip. Some women did wear their bottom suit, and then a few had both tops and bottoms on, especially if they were walking along the beach. Because of the fact my arm and chest were wrapped, I stood out and am sure that every woman there was at least surveying my body, and hopefully checking me out. I was certainly in heaven!

After walking about 5 minutes, three young women were approaching me on the beach. They all had bikinis on and were walking back towards the non-nudist area. As I got close, one of them said,

"Oh my God, what happened to you?"

I responded that I had dislocated my shoulder body surfing while here on vacation. All three ladies had stopped and were looking at me while we were chatting. I believe they were probably all sisters, maybe aged 22, 20 and 18 years old at most if I had to guess. The oldest did most of the talking with me, but I responded back to all three of them. They asked the events of the accident, and what happened next. As I was giving them the details of my time at the Marigot hospital, I was also giving them eye contact (or trying to through my sunglasses). I noticed that the youngest of the three kept looking down at my cock instead of my eyes. It seemed pretty surprising and almost blatant. Surely even at this nude beach she's seen several cocks before, but maybe not this close? I thought I'd have some fun and see what happened. As I was talking with the older girl, I decided I'd flex my cock a few times and bounce it a bit to see what the younger girl would do. She was definitely staring at my cock because when I did that and my cock was "bobbing" a little, her eyes got pretty huge and she got nervous and started shifting her weight onto her other leg. At this point my cock was almost sticking straight out, though by no means erect.

I chatted with these ladies for about 8-10 minutes total and then the oldest said that they had to leave. The second oldest reached out her hand to shake mine, but it's my right hand that's in the sling, so I said to her,

"Well, that's not going to work. Since we're in French territory, this may be better." I moved over to her and kissed first one cheek and then the other. I did the same to the youngest, and then followed suit to the oldest. As I moved in to kiss her cheeks, I felt her right hand palm my cock and my balls. It didn't stay there for more than 3 seconds, but for a short time she had my balls and the base/back of my cock resting comfortably in her hand. I don't know if this was intentional or not, as she didn't react differently in any way. But I certainly wasn't complaining.

I continued up the beach, noticing that now my cock is pointing straight out with a slight curve to it thanks to those ladies. I hoped it wouldn't be an issue or make me seen as some pervert. After a few minutes I hit the end of the beach, turned around and started my way back. My semi-erection had dissipated a bit and I was still gawking at any nude woman I could see through my sunglasses.

I traveled the whole beach back to where we were sitting, and as I came closer I couldn't believe what I saw. Susan was reclining with no top or bottom on at all. Apparently she had gotten enough courage to remove her suit completely and was soaking up the rays across her lotioned body. Additionally, there were two men (nude of course) who were talking to her. I'm not surprised she attracted their attention (probably from the bar), as Susan is really beautiful, with mid-length light auburn hair, about 36C boobs, and she was sporting a full, dark auburn red bush. Given that most of the women I had seen shaved most or all of their pussy hair, perhaps Susan got some extra attention from having a very healthy bush. Either one of the guys had brought Susan a drink or she got one herself, but she was having a drink with these two guys. One was sitting in the lounge chair across from Susan and the other was on her left, standing close to her lounge chair. She seemed to be in pretty chatty conversation with them so I just sat down on a lounger away from the scene, observing. Susan was reclining, with her legs on the lounger, together, one arm above her head (she had just shaved her armpits to my dismay before the trip), and the other holding her fruity drink.

She would speak to one of the two guys and then the other. Of course with the guy standing next to her, his cock was pretty much right at eye level for her when she would talk to him. She had on her sunglasses too, so who really knows what she was looking at? The guy standing on her left was a little on the short side, but had a pretty long flaccid cock. I couldn't make out the other guy across from her. Susan is a bit of a light weight when it comes to alcohol, so when the standing guy went away and came back with a second drink for her, I was a little surprised she took it. I couldn't make out their conversation, but she seemed pretty comfortable and even a bit flirty with them. She then reapplied her sunscreen to her front, making sure she spent some time lathering up her tits right in front of them. She must have been feeling the effects of the alcohol (which makes her horny) because her nipples were probably standing out about a half inch long – no lie!

After another 5-10 minutes of chatting, she got up and headed down to the ocean with the smaller of the two guys, who had been standing up. The other guy left and headed over to the bar area. She and the smaller guy were still talking and walking into the ocean about waist deep. They were pointing and chatting, I guess about the island. Boats were passing in the distance and the waves started getting stronger. The guy was facing my wife, talking to her with his back to the ocean when a pretty large wave crashed right into his back, propelling him over and into Susan. As he lost his footing, he put both of his hands out, grabbing both of Susan's tits. Both of them fell into the surf, him on top of her, still holding her boobs. They got up quickly afterwards, walked out of the water a bit as he was brushing sand off her back and butt. They must have decided that was enough as they went back to the lounge chairs. This time he sat directly across from her lounger. I was pretty surprised, because Susan reclined back leaving both of her legs in the sand, on the sides of the recliner. This lucky bastard had to have a fantastic view, because Susan was facing the sun with her legs spread, and I had trimmed up only around her pussy lips before our vacation to about a quarter inch hair length so she had no stray hairs out her suit bottoms. In addition, Susan's pussy lips are pretty prominent and long, so they were on full display and likely even parted because of the way she was sitting. I know that image very well, of her pink labia parted showing an even pinker hint of her womanly canal. I don't have a clue if she knew what she was showing him or not, but he certainly did. He was sitting on the end of the recliner, no more than four feet from her gorgeous gaping pussy.

The two of them kept up their conversation for some time until Susan turned over, adjusted her chair and gave the guy the bottle of sunscreen to assist her. He sat down on the chair next to her, happily not obstructing my view. He started lotioning her back and neck, making sure he also got his hands back to the sides of her boobs. She even raised up on her elbows a little, so I know he got a hint of their full weight when his hands snaked around and he felt or pinched her massive nipples. He then did her legs and I could tell he had a hell of a view as Susan's legs were still pretty far apart, though now back on the chair. He didn't hesitate at all before getting his hands on Susan's perfect ass and massaging the lotion all in, not missing a single spot. He also moved his hands down to her upper thighs and he had to have inserted a finger or two into her pussy because all of a sudden she flinched and then settled right back down. She had her head turned my way and had a relaxed smile, as this guy kept "lotioning" her butt and pussy area. I never saw him apply more sunscreen, but he spent at least another 5 minutes moving his fingers in and out of her, finger fucking my wife. Though she's normally pretty vocal when she comes, Susan must have kept it together, because I could see her clench her eyes and bite her lip towards the end.

I figured she had had enough fun, so I gave it a minute or two more and then walked up and said,

"Susan, hey how are you sweetheart?"

She replied, "I'm doing great dear, and I met this really nice guy, Jack."

I said "Hi Jack", extended my good hand and shook his left hand, the hand and fingers that were still shiny with my wife's orgasm all over them...

I said, "Dear, I think we need to leave and get ready for dinner. Besides, you're looking pretty red and I'm afraid you're getting too much sun." While it was true she was flushed, it was because she just came on some guys fingers and her chest above her luscious tits was now all red.

She got up and said, "Well Jack, it's time for me to go, but thanks for chatting and keeping me company while my husband was out gawking at all the other nude women." Touché!

Jack said that he hoped he ran into her again and sat up to give her a hug. Well as he moved towards her I could see that his cock was pretty huge and pointing straight out. Susan moved in to give him a tight hug and mashed her boobs right into his chest since she was maybe an inch taller than he. Since I was behind her at this stage I looked down and could see his cock had now nestled right between her legs and was actually sticking out far enough that I could see the tip of it just under her asshole. In fact her labia had separated enough with his movement so that her pussy lips were basically hugging his cock from each side. When they finally separated and said their goodbyes, I could see that his cock was pretty shiny from my wife's juices. She must have been just dripping.

We left the beach and I never gave her indication that anything was amiss. I have to say that the fucking I got that night was one of the best we've ever had. I think everyone went home happy from that vacation!