Orientation Day 01 Ends

Story Info
Karen begins turning shy Lisa into our sex toy.
3.3k words
4.38
52.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orientation, Day One Ends

This story takes up where Orientation, Day One left off. It is a story of how my wife met Lisa and turned her into our sex toy. You may want to read the other story first. Enjoy!

Lisa trembled. It had been a long time since she had cum like that. She tried to take a breath, but her throat refused to take it in. This wonderful, beautiful woman had just given her a thrilling orgasm. It was so wrong. Her husband would be furious. And Lisa really didn't give a damn.

"Wh-what did you say," the young blonde asked. The kiss they had just shared had so enchanted Lisa she was not sure she was hearing clearly, thinking correctly. Karen, my wife, had just raised her drenched hand from Lisa's quivering cunt, sucked the juices off her fingers, and then kissed Lisa passionately. The taste of her own pussy from Karen's lips lingered in her mouth, seducing her with desire for more.

Karen kissed Lisa once more, a slow, teasing kiss. Her tongue danced erotically around the blonde's mouth. Without realizing it, Lisa's fingers were exploring Karen's hairless crotch, fondling her vulva. Karen was on fire and wanted this young woman's tongue.

"I asked if you had ever eaten a pussy."

Lisa, having been raised to use polite language, was scandalized to hear Karen's brash tongue. Jimmy, her husband, often used foul language when he had sex with her. She never appreciated it, especially when he called her a bitch or whore, his pet names for her. He would firmly slap her cheek with his cock, call her his little whore, and tell her to suck his dick. He made her feel so insignificant, dirty. Yet, coming from Karen, Lisa found the words to be enticing...inviting.

"I,...uh...well...," ashamed, Lisa looked down. "No."

Karen, realizing that Lisa would comply with any firm demand she made, put her fingertips under the pretty girl's chin, looked her straight in the eye, and sweetly said, "Well, babe, you are going to eat my pussy now. You are going to dip your lovely tongue so deep into my cunt, my juices will drip from your chin." Lisa's eyes widened at these bold demands. "And if you satisfy me, if you are a good girl, I may just take care of you."

Lisa could not believe her ears. She had just met this woman today and now this confident, sexy redhead demanded that she go down on her. Lisa was abashed and awed.

"I'm not a lesbian!" she insisted.

Karen leaned forward and lightly brushed Lisa's lips with hers. "Neither am I," she whispered. "But tonight, we are going to share something beautiful. Something that you will cherish forever." And with that, Karen took Lisa's hand and led her out of the bathroom and to her bed.

The two women stood by the bed looking at each other. Karen was naked from her shower. Her hair hung wet on her shoulders. Her nipples pointed out like erasers waiting to pop off the pencils' end. Lisa was in her satin pajama top, the front hanging open from Karen's earlier caresses. Karen's hazel eyes looked longingly into Lisa's ice blues, then scanned slowly downward to the impressive cleavage evident in the open top. Lisa's nipples pointed into the satin, boasting of large mounds underneath. As her examination continued downward, Karen was impressed with the satiny smoothness of Lisa's belly. And then her gaze fell on Lisa's hairy mound, her pink lips peeping out from underneath. They were moist with anticipation. Karen knew this girl would be a sight to behold with a sexy trim. She licked her own lips.

Lisa's face was blood red. She had never been so embarrassed or so captivated by a moment. This was wrong. Women were not supposed to be intimate like this. She should tell this woman to leave her alone. Everything inside Lisa screamed at her to flee from the room. Everything, that is, but for her pussy. It trembled with desire. She was wet with longing, worked up with curiosity over how this bold, confident woman controlled her. How it would feel to bring her to an orgasm? As wrong as it was, Lisa wanted to please this woman.

Karen lifted the lapels of Lisa's night shirt from her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Lisa was amazed to see Karen's face as the redhead took in her nudity. Like most women, Lisa saw herself as overweight and unattractive. Yet Karen's breath caught at the sight of this buxom blonde. Lisa nervously bit her bottom lip in hopes that Karen was pleased with what she saw.

Lisa's hopes were not in vain. Karen was mesmerized by the full bodied figure before her. Lisa was 2" shorter and could use to lose a little weight, but that weight was well placed throughout. Karen had always admired full breasts. Lisa's 36c's were delectably plump. The nipples stood straight and proud. The nubs were surrounded by large, brown areola. Karen's mouth watered.

"Lisa...you have just beautiful titties. So full and round. They just yearn to kissed and caressed. Do you like your nipples to be pinched?"

Karen could see the blonde's discomfort by the attention and language. She reveled in the erotic power she held over the compliant blonde.

Lisa, whose color deepened, looked down and mumbled, "Yes."

"What was that?" Karen interjected. "Lisa, look me in the eye when you answer. You have nothing to be ashamed of."

Lisa reluctantly looked up. "Yes," she said.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I like them to be pinched."

Karen looked at the blonde sternly. "You like what pinched."

"My, uh...my nipples."

"Better," Karen said as she reached over with her left hand and rolled Lisa's right nipple in her fingers, tugging and pinching. Karen was pleased when Lisa closed her eyes and moaned, her hands hanging to her sides, letting Karen have her way with her. "Yes. I can see you like your big nipples pinched. I bet you love them sucked and bitten."

"Y-y-yes," Lisa sighed.

"Lisa, do you want me to suck your titties?"

Lisa, embarrassed at the conversation and held captive by her desire for Karen's touch, nodded her head. Karen took the girl's chin into her hand, staring into her eyes intensely. Lisa opened her eyes and saw the lust filled orbs before her.

"Ask me," Karen demanded. "Ask me to suck your big titties, to nibble your nipples."

"Uhh..., please," Lisa stammered. "K-kiss me breasts."

"No," Karen replied. "I said your titties. Hold them up for me and ask me to suck your titties!"

Lisa felt the heat emanating from her face. She felt so nasty using these words. But she simply could not refuse Karen. So she lifted a heavy mound in each had, looked Karen in the eyes, and asked as nicely as she could, "Please, Karen. Suck my big titties. Bite my nipples. I...I...I want you."

Lisa was happy to see Karen's sensual smile. She trembled as the redhead brought her moist lips first to the left nipple and then kissed her way to the right. Karen took the nub firmly into her teeth and pulled, causing Lisa to close her eyes and moan.

"Mmmmm, yes," she sighed. "Suck my big, beautiful titty."

Karen knew then this girl was hers for the taking. She ordered Lisa to turn around. Lisa complied and Karen was delighted to see the blonde's perfectly shaped butt. She reached out and cupped both cheeks in her hands, squeezing the firm mounds.

"Oh, Lisa, Karen exclaimed, "what I wouldn't give to have an ass like this. My god...it's so firm and smooth. My husband is an ass man. When he is a good boy, I let him stick his big, hard dick up my ass. I love the way his cock glides in and out my ass. I can hardly breath when he fucks me that way. Lisa, have you ever let anyone fuck your ass?"

As Karen asked this personal question, her finger traced around Lisa's anal bud. The digit began to probe Lisa; the hole was tight and tense. Karen could tell she was an ass virgin.

"J-j-jimmy wanted to early in our marriage. He's so rough...I was afraid. I've never let anyone enter me there."

Karen stuck her finger in her mouth and coated it thickly with saliva. She lubricated Lisa's asshole and gently plied it with her fingertip. Lisa tensed and stepped forward, but Karen quickly wrapped her other hand around the girl, catching her by the crotch and pulled her back. With her hand over Lisa's crotch, Karen began messaging Lisa's mound in front as she applied more pressure to the anal opening.

"Just relax, baby. I'm not rough. I am very gentle. This is how my husband taught me to enjoy a good ass fucking. He could teach you as well." Karen pressed her body against Lisa back, pressing her breasts against Lisa's smooth skin, her nipples poking firmly into Lisa's flesh. Karen pressed her mouth to Lisa's ear, "I would enjoy that...watching Mark fuck you in the ass. Hearing you moan with pleasure. Would you like that? Would you like to fuck my husband?"

Lisa was shocked. What woman would ask another if she would like to fuck her husband? Her language was discomforting and shocking. Her fingers were maddening. Karen's finger was halfway up Lisa's ass when she pulled back then gently forward. Lisa couldn't think.

"Mmmm....yes." she moaned. "I mean...no." The blonde was beginning to pant as Karen continued to gently finger fuck her ass. "I, uh...I don't know," she sighed.

Karen smiled to herself at how easily this girl was manipulated. She was so sweet, innocent. Yet, Karen could feel the fire in her, a fire if ignited would unleash a sexual wildcat. A wildcat Karen controlled.

Karen removed her hand from Lisa's pussy. Lisa felt the absence intensely and wanted Karen to keep rubbing her pussy as the redhead explored her ass. Instead, Karen cupped Lisa's cheek and pushed her forward, keeping her finger embedded in the girl's anus.

"Bend for me, Lisa. Let me have your ass." Lisa complied. Facing the bed, she placed both hands on its edge for support. This freed Karen to insert her finger to the hilt.

"Ooooooh...," Lisa purred. Instead of pulling the finger back, Karen began to twirl it inside the tight anus. Lisa gritted her teeth at the discomfort, but soon relaxed to the euphoric feeling that it was giving her. Her pussy tingled at the thrill of the violation of her ass. She was beginning to push back against Karen's hand. With the blonde was lost in the moment, Karen gave Lisa's plump ass a swift smack with her open hand.

"Aaaaah!" Lisa exclaimed. And with that, Karen slipped her finger out and slapped the blonde's ass one more time.

"You have already had you fun," Karen said lightly as she turned the blonde to face her. "It's time to put your pouty lips to work on my dripping pussy."

Karen slipped her hand behind Lisa's head and took a handful of the blonde hair. She pulled Lisa's face to her chest and pushed her tit to Lisa's mouth. Without thought, Lisa's lips parted and embraced the hard nipple in a passionate kiss. Karen gasped at the sense of power and the warmth of Lisa's breath. Lisa's tongue flicked across the nipple and Karen shuttered. Her nipples are extraordinarily sensitive and the blonde's shy manipulation drove her wild.

"That's it, baby, suck my titty. Make me want you."

Lisa took to Karen like a baby. She was surprised at the sensation and pleasure she felt at Karen's rough handling of her head. Karen was overwhelmed by the powerful domination over Lisa and by the electricity firing from her sensitive nipple. She pulled the younger woman's head back and kissed her deeply on the mouth. Then, she let the girl go, turned and crawled onto the bed.

Lisa was captivated at the view before her. Karen was on her hands and knees and Lisa stared lustfully at her ass. She loved the way her cheeks curved sweetly into her thighs. Tentatively, she reached out and traced her fore finger from the top of Karen's crevice, over her asshole, and into her pussy. Lisa was surprised at how wet Karen's slit was and how easy it was to slip a second finger between the engorged lips. Karen moaned as she felt the blonde fondle her folds. She turned her face towards Lisa and looked dreamily at her. Lisa tingled at the sight. She knew this was wrong, but it was oh so right.

"Lisa," Karen commanded. "Stick your tongue up my ass."

The blonde was dumbfounded. Did she hear right? Did Karen really expect her to stick her tongue in her asshole?

"Now," Karen insisted! Hesitantly, Lisa stuck her tongue between her teeth and nervously bent forward. With two fingers still plying the folds of Karen's pussy, the blonde touched Karen's asshole with the tip of her tongue.

Lisa was astonished. She expected to be disgusted by a bitter, nasty taste. Instead, Karen smelled fresh from her shower, with no distinct taste, and the smooth opening warmly embraced her tongue. Uncertain, Lisa moved her tongue up and down the little opening. She felt Karen quiver and felt encouraged.

"MMmmmmmmm," Karen sighed. She loved having her ass reamed and this girl was a natural. "That's it, Lisa. Lick my asshole. Yes, baby, yes. Oh, yeah...work my pussy. Now, push your tongue in me."

Happy to oblige, Lisa wiggled her tongue as she burrowed into the hole. With her fingers in Karen's pussy, she pulled Karen into her face. Pleased with Karen's moaning, she planted her full lips onto the anal bud and sucked as she pushed her tongue in a little deeper.

"Oh, that's it," Karen spoke intensely. "Oh god, yes. Suck my ass."

Karen began to rock back and forth, urging Lisa to keep her kisses coming. The blonde was eager to please and worked earnestly to earn sighs of delight from her mistress. Her fingers worked Karen's pussy as she stroked her clit with her thumb, just as Karen had done to her. Karen delighted in how quickly Lisa learned.

"Three fingers. Put three in me," Karen gasped.

Lisa began sliding three fingers in and out of Karen's dripping pussy. Karen's juices were flowing so freely that Lisa could feel them running down her arm. The musky fragrance filled Lisa's senses as she focused on sucking ass and fingering pussy.

Karen knew it would not be long before she came. She reached behind her and took Lisa's wrist, slowly pulling the fingers out of her pussy. Karen crawled to the center of the bed and pulled Lisa onto her knees on top of the mattress.

"Lisa," Karen said huskily. "I want you to work your wet index and middle fingers into my asshole. Lie on your back and do both together."

Lisa positioned herself under Karen. Karen's ass was lubricated by Lisa's oral ministrations and Lisa's fingers were soaked with Karen's juices. She found Karen's asshole easy to penetrate. She gently slid the digits halfway down, pulled back, then completed the journey. Karen cried out in ecstasy. She loved being penetrated in the ass and Lisa had long fingers. Karen was in heaven.

"Now suck my clit, Lisa. Use your mouth and tongue. Show me how you like to taste my pussy."

Karen lowered herself onto Lisa's face, causing the girl's fingers to push deeply into Karen's ass. Lisa was pleased with the sweet taste of Karen's pussy. It was a sensation she had never felt. Lisa loved sucking cocks. She was never the prom queen, but in high school, she earned the title of cock queen. She had yet to meet a cock she couldn't deep throat.

The experience of sucking a pussy, however, was just as pleasant. Although she loved the salty tang of a guy's cum, the sweet taste of Karen made her juices run. Karen's outer labia felt smooth against her cheeks and the soft skin of her lips hung invitingly. Lisa slid her tongue through Karen's slit and was reward with a loud moan from the redhead. She knew she was having the desired effect and abandoned herself to the task before her. While pumping Karen's ass with her fingers, Lisa caressed Karen's pussy with her tongue. She sucked the lips into her mouth and bobbed her head back and forth like she was sucking dick. Then, turning her head, she nibbled Karen's labia causing the woman to gasp.

Lisa explored Karen's lips with the tip of her tongue until she found the rock hard prize she longed for. Karen's clit protruded from her like a miniature penis. Lisa almost chuckled with the image. She had never seen another woman's clit and here she was flicking one with her tongue. By the sounds she heard from Karen, she knew she was doing it right.

"Oh god, yes, baby...that's it...that's the spot. Suck my love button. Bite it. Make me cum!"

Lisa needed no further encouragement. She pressed her lips to the clitoris and nursed. Her fingers continued to penetrate Karen's ass. The redhead was caught in euphoria and began to rock her hips, riding Lisa's mouth. Lisa alternated sucking on the clit and fucking Karen's pussy with her tongue. Then she slid back slightly to fully insert her tongue inside Karen. With her free hand, Lisa pushed two fingers against Karen's moist clit, rubbing circles over the distended nub.

Karen dropped both hands to the back of Lisa's head and pulled it into her crotch. She lost all control and thought of nothing but the impending climax. Lisa couldn't breath and didn't care. She could think of no better place to die than with a mouthful of this sweet box. She jammed her fingers quickly in and out of Karen's backside, matching stroke for stroke with her tongue in Karen's pussy. With the firm manipulation she gave the woman's clit, Karen exploded. She shook violently in its thralls. Lisa felt the force of the orgasm as juice flowed freely down her cheeks. She never imagined bringing pleasure to another woman would be so satisfying.

Karen quivered as her orgasm subsided. She slid off Lisa and heard the audible gasp as Lisa took a deep draw of air. Karen snuggled to her and warmly embraced her new friend. This was going to be a wonderful friendship, but Karen knew Lisa had much more to learn.

They kissed each other, sharing the sweet savor of bliss between them. Then Lisa laid her head on Karen's shoulder, tenderly fondling Karen's breast as Karen ran her fingers through Lisa's hair. Finally, Lisa turned and looked meekly at Karen.

"Karen," she asked.

Karen looked into her sweet face and smiled. "Yes, Lisa."

Lisa, struggling with what she wanted, embarrassed, yet driven by a strong need, looked down, and then raised her eyes with determination.

"Please, Karen. Uh...I mean...well. Will you please, uh...you know. My, uh...pussy." The word escaped Lisa's tongue in a whisper. She had never thought of her vagina as a pussy, but she liked the way it sounded. More boldly, she looked Karen in the eye. "Please, Karen. Eat my pussy."

Karen smiled at the blonde. She had already formulated a plan that would bond Lisa to her. My wife planned to make this girl our sex toy. But the bond would need to be strengthened through Lisa's need and desire. Karen had to move forward with skill and finesse. She raised her hand to the blonde's cheek, stroked it warmly with her thumb, and lightly kissed her on the lips.

"Sweetie, you have had plenty tonight. But tomorrow. Tomorrow if you do as I ask, I will see to it that you are satisfied. Now, be a good girl and turn off the light. We have a big day...tomorrow."