Origin of a Pissmop

Story Info
Busty Jessica's beginnings.
1.9k words
4.18
53.8k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,489 Followers

Anyone who has read any of my previous 'Pissmop' stories will surely have come across Busty Jessica, a very pushy reader who wants to read about herself in all sorts of piss related stories. She's quite the annoying bitch and obviously has an inflated opinion of both herself and her looks but it's hard to deny wanting to write stories about her and urine. If you want to read more about her be sure to check out "Jessica The Pissmop 1 & 2" they're both disgustingly messy and degrading. Rest assured she will be getting the same treatment in this story. And it begins with an insight into just why Jessica became the slutty Pissmop she is...

*

It all started with a very silly, very drunken game of strip poker. Jessica was from a very affluent family, her mother and father were old money and paid for the best education that money could buy for their only daughter. Unfortunately it was all wasted on her, she rebelled and was a real wild child, into drink and drugs and sex and misbehaving to extremes. She didn't have many girl friends but that was fine because she learned at an early age that she only needed male company.

She was 18 and her parents were out of town. She was supposed to be on vacation with a friend but had pulled out at the last minute and that Friday night she was hosting an impromptu poker game with five of her friends, all males, at her parents palatial mansion house. The guys eagerly suggest strip poker and Jessica just giggled and agreed. She knew why everyone was here -- to see her naked and take advantage of her loose morals, but really doing that was her taking advantage of them.

Jessica was not slow to raid the drinks cabinet either and before long she was drunk as a skunk and deliberately losing at cards at an almost implausible rate. Sitting in just a white bra and panties and with no hand to speak of might have seemed a good point to start playing sensibly but not to Jessica who bet big and lost. She didn't care she was about to get even more attention and the little bitch loved attention. With a big cheesy smile on her face she stood up and reached behind her to release her bra and let her enormous boobs into view. She was very well endowed in the chest department, her tits bought for with daddies thousands. Still it was money well spent of such a young, slim, fuckable figure and the boys around the table let her know how much they appreciated her boobs in no uncertain terms.

Of course she lost the next round and had to strip completely naked and she was happy to do so, the guys getting a hell of a view of her round ass and shaven young pussy. The game continued even with the slut nude, if she lost again she had to down another shot. The guys were getting her nice and drunk for a six way effort on all her holes. No problem, she lost and downed the shot, finishing the bottle in the process. She held it upside down sadly, a drip sparking on her soft, naked skin. And then Charlie had a brain wave, he took the shot glass from Jessica and whipped out his cock and pissed in it, filling it to the top. He carefully placed it before the shocked girl and held her attention.

"Ok Jess, you seem happy to lose but let's make it interesting, you lose the next game and you have to drink that. Are you in?"

It was a challenge and Jessica was so wild she would never turn one down. Still her hear beat faster as her cards were dealt around and this time she played to win, even if the thought of drinking that disgusting yellow fluid sent an unknown tingle throughout her entire body. The very thought of what it was and her audience watching her a massive turn on for her. Fate made sure that even though she was trying to win Jessica lost the hand and as she discovered her loss all eyes turned to her and the small glass before her. No one thought she would actually do it.

Those five boys were not to be the last men to find out that you should never underestimate how low a slut like Jessica was willing to stoop to. She looked from one set of eyes to the next, each holding the desire to watch this beautiful young brunette drink piss before them and she just wanted to please them so she held up the glass and downed the yellow shot in one as the guys whooped and hollered and cheered her on. That was the start, once the bitch was started she would never get off it.

As it happened Tony had been drinking his beer from a pint glass and had just finished his pint that hand. Watching Jessica drink that shot had been such a turn on to him that he did as Charlie had done, got his cock out and took a long piss into the pint glass and placed it on the table before Jessica. She looked at it and smiled nervously as another of the guys picked it up and took a piss in it too. And then another of the guys decided his bladder was needing emptied of weak beer. In all by the time the pint glass was placed back down on the table before Jessica it had three large loads of piss in it and it stank pretty foul and looked even worse. The challenge was clear, if she lost this round then she drank it. The atmosphere was palpable and thick with expectation as the hands were dealt.

And this hand Jessica lost on purpose again -- she wanted to drink the contents of the glass before these guys, she wanted to sink even lower in their eyes, she loved it! With the guys agog at what they were watching Jessica stood up at the table, her amazing, pneumatic figure on full display and carefully picked up the now heavy pint glass. She could feel the glass warm with the human fluids contained inside and her stomach turned slightly at the grossness of it. Still she held it up to her lips, and making sure all eyes were fixed on her, she tipped it and opened her mouth and chugged the lot in. It tasted suitably disgusting and there was no way she could get it all down so it began to spill from her lips and washed down her chest and stomach.

The guys were transfixed. They couldn't believe she had just done that, how fucking crazy was she? She looked around the table and saw in all their eyes the mixture of disgust, surprise and disbelief and flipped out, suddenly demanding that all of them 'get the fuck out' and literally ushering them from her parents house while the piss was still sticky on her lips and tits. As soon as they were out she hurried up to her bedroom and got out her favourite dildo and used it frantically on her pussy coming to a gushing climax kneeling beside her bed while still licking her salty, disgusting lips, all the time thinking about the looks on the guys face.

*

Jessica could not think about anything else than what she had done for the next few days, the very thought of how disgusting and demeaning it was to actually drink piss was such an unusual turn on for her and having had a taste for it she wanted more. And as with most things in her extreme, young life Jessica wanted to go much further with her latest fetish. She invited Charlie and Tony back that weekend with a promise that she would 'more than make it up to them'.

She managed that all right, treating both guys to individual blowjobs while the other looked on then convincing them to go for a double blowjob and fitting both their young cocks into her large mouth. They had both just spurted heavy loads of cum down her throat just minutes earlier but Jessica wasn't wanting cum this time as agreed before she had started this time she wanted their piss. She actually wanted them both to piss directly into her waiting, sucking mouth.

Jessica felt so fucking nasty as she knelt held herself there on her knees, these jocks grinning and joking, their cum drying in her throat as she played with their balls and waited on the next course. She loved the feel of two dicks in her mouth at the same time and loved the thought of what they were about to do even more. Already she was more than addicted to piss play, it was her new drug.

What our Jessica did not know was that her parents had cut their vacation short and were already back in the house, tired from a long journey, when she was upstairs sucking off to guys. Fate was indeed most fickle that day.

Jessica was urging both boys' bladders into action, her hands all over their crotches as she hissed sexily at them.

"Piss on me! Piss on me! Feed me your piss!"

That did the trick and almost simultaneously they took their cocks from Jessica's mouth and took a step back and both their cocks jerked with the piss flowing through them and began to spray their yellow urine into her wide mouth. She took a huge mouthful of their combined piss streams, swallowing it down exultantly. This was her high, for two men to be pissing directly from their bodies into her mouth was her ultimate taboo breaker and doing it turned her on immensely. She finally closed her mouth for a moment and let the twin streams of piss cascade down her baked body and gave a yelp of delight at what she was doing and screamed for the boys to keep it coming. And right then her father opened to the door to the bathroom they were doing this in to investigate what all the noise was.

It was quite a sight for her father (and with her mother just behind him) to find their only precious daughter naked and on her knees being urinated on by two unknown men and very obviously loving it. She was smiling and laughing as she opened her mouth and drank down more until finally she realised other movement in the room, turned around and found her parents watching what she was doing. It took a few more moments for Charlie and Tony to realise they had an audience and as soon as they saw it was Jessica's parents they got out of there as quickly as they could. Her parents seemed to be frozen and made no move as the guys rushed past them. Jessica remained on the tiled floor gloriously nude and dripping with fresh piss she looked at her dad with a manic look in her eyes and wild tone to her voice.

"Well dad, need to take a leak, I think I've got space for some more..."

And with that opened her mouth as wide as possible and giggle hysterically as a trickle of piss dripped from her mouth.

That was to prove to be the last day Jessica saw her parents after they ushered her from their house.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,489 Followers