Oruale and the Saxons Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It happened that first night.

After Oruale was served a light supper, she heard from Hilda what was in store from her.

"You are expected to pay your respects to our Chieftain, milady."

Hilda also selected the attire for her visit and obviously she was carefully instructed. She chose the same dress Oruale wore when she showed Egfrid how she had taken care of the Saxon wounded. It was a simple blouse and a long skirt in light green, which seemed fit to her height. Beneath her blouse she had used a bodice to keep her overflowing bust in control. Oruale remembered she had chosen the dress intentionally to avoid any emergence of feelings of lust from the Saxon. Obviously, the robe had failed her completely. When she asked Hilda to hand over her under linen, Oruale received a stiff reply:

"I have been advised you won't need it, milady!"

The man did anything to impose his will on her. Since the guestroom was situated at the other end of the castle Oruale had to walk un-chaperoned through several long cold corridors. Finally she experienced how wrong her choice for the dress had been. Every now and then, when she met a Saxon guard, the man looked her up from top to toe and when she finally arrived at the guestroom and reported to the two men standing guard in front of the door, they boldly looked at the top of her bodice. One of them said something in their dialect which brought a sniggering chuckle from his fellow guard. Obviously, the whole Saxon nation was aware what would happen behind the closed door.

"Your evening entertainment has arrived, chief" the sniggering laugher announced her.

"Grindan, Grindan... Mind your manners! The lady is only visiting me to pay her respects."

The guards smiled knowingly

"Yaah, anything you say Egfrid." The man called Grindan said. "We'll see if the lady is still walking so stately when she leaves this room. I bet she will walk out straddle-legged when you are finished with her." The two guards burst out in wild laughter.

They are drunk, don't take notice. Oruale was telling herself.

"Your men seem to amuse themselves." Oruale said after she entered the room.

"Why shouldn't they...? We scored an important victory. And it brought me the pleasure seeing you in this outfit again. What can I do for you?"

"You know for what reason you have appointed me here."

Again, she noticed a change in his eyes, showing how determined he was. This was a man to be reckoned with seriously. She couldn't comprehend she had overlooked it completely the first time they met. Was her attention completely drawn to his brother? Looking into those penetrating, steel blue eyes, Oruale suddenly felt the irrational need to confront him, to let him know she wasn't afraid.

"I detest you."

Her snarl didn't have the desired effect.

"I would be very disappointed if you didn't, milady. The main joy in riding a wild horse is in taming it...! Only I'm not sure about the best approach. You could help me, you know... do you have any suggestion how I could persuade you?"

He didn't expect an answer and Oruale just didn't react. Of course he could impose his will over her, but she would be passive and let him have his way until it was all over. It would be a sacrifice to tolerate him again and again, but it would be for a good cause. She was so enthralled in her thoughts she only heard the last of his words.

"... but may be your secret is concealed in the interrogation room. For what reason you would make regular visits with your husband to the dungeon in the dead of the night, when nobody is present to be interrogated? My spy suggested some intriguing possibilities." He watched her face and continued. "Tell me, milady. What was happening in that interrogation room I should know to make you more sympathetic to consummate our agreement? Tell me..."

Oruale felt cold sweat breaking out under her skin. He knows... Aelfrith always took great care no servants would notice when they descended to the dungeon. She was sure only a single confidant might have noticed and even with them their secret would be safe. But a spy! Of course a spy would hide, just trying to gather information for the enemy.

"I really don't know what you are implying..."

But Egfrid unerringly had picked up the flicker in her self-confidence.

"Anyway, as you owe me a tour through the castle, I suggest we make a detour to the dungeon so offering you the opportunity to clarify your interest in that room."

Knowing this would mean she had to enter dangerous territory, Oruale did try to divert his intention. It only enforced his determination and ultimately she led him the way to the dungeon. She hadn't entered the room since her husband died. Everything was still there, the long rectangular table with the leather straps emerging from the corners, the table in the back with the cylinder-shaped trestle, and the large mat on the floor, the site of so many of their happy activities. The circular metal rings mounted at the wall and protruding from the floor, seemed untouched since their last visit. Oruale felt a hot flush creeping up her spine when old memories flashed through her mind.

"Interesting... This seems a very private room to me, perfect for the activities I had in mind..."

Oruale was on the verge of telling him she preferred they would proceed to her bedroom but then realized a British Lady could hardly invite a Saxon Chieftain to her bedroom. She noticed the man was drawing near to her till their bodies were touching. His hand pushed her chin upwards so she was forced to expose her eyes to his penetrating gaze.

"I am going to sit down while you will remain standing and do as I wish."

For the first time that night Oruale felt fear trickling in. It wasn't fear of pain, because she could handle that very well, or a fear of rape because she had learned to handle that too, but it was a fear she would enjoy the way this man chose to handle her. Enjoyment would mean he would prevail and signify her ultimate humiliation. Oruale couldn't bear to think of his triumphant smirk if that ever happened.

"Peel off your clothes... slowly... Start with your bodice..."

Oruale hurried to untie the buttons and strings of the constricting garment when Egfrid suddenly jumped from his chair and slapped her busy hands hard. She gasped in surprise but before she could cry out, he touched her chin softly to calm her down.

"I said: slowly. I am warning you. When I inform you of my wishes, I will proclaim it only once..." Completely at ease he regained his seat. "You may proceed..."

Shaken by his outburst, Oruale resumed releasing herself from her bodice but it seemed to her now as if the buttons were more tightly knotted and she had trouble to loosen them. It seemed ages before she reached the last button. Egfrid watched her in amusement. The nervous movements of her fingers, the soft blush on her cheeks and the slow unfolding of more and still more of her glorious flesh was a most entertaining erotic spectacle. He felt his rod rising in his trousers.

"You may cover your breasts when you drop your bodice."

Although somewhat surprised, Oruale was grateful she didn't have to expose herself completely. Egfrid let her nurse this prospect for a minute before he administered the next blow.

"Now slowly uncross your arms and put your hands above your head...!"

Oruale felt ice needles slowly creeping up her spine. He is treating me like some cheap dancing girl. She wanted to shout "NO" but she knew there was no escape. With a sob she unfolded her arms and moved them slowly upward till her hands met over her head. Egfrid barely could hide his excitement. This slow unfolding of her charms was as much a torture for him as for her. Finally her well rounded, alluring breasts jiggled into view. As soon as he saw them, he knew he had struck a hidden treasure. The two ripe golden fruits were adorned by pouting tips like deep amber stems, rooted in their dark, circular bedding. The charming defiant crowns were twitching in the rush of cool air over their responsive flesh.

"Approach!" he said, with his voice carrying a slight tremble. "Now lean over me and put your hands on the back of my chair."

It didn't matter she obeyed reluctantly, her dangling pears came wonderfully near. He could distinguish the peachy down of her skin, the wrinkled landscape of her areolas. When his lips closed over her swollen nipples, she shouted out a loud cry like a wounded animal. Her body seemingly tried to escape but didn't, and her cry ultimately converted to a soft, throaty mewing. It was a shout of defeat and both man and woman knew it. Sobbing Oruale allowed him to nibble at her excited raisins and maul them with his teeth. She hated her nipples for being so sensitive, for growing harder, even in the mouth of her enemy. To make things worse, she felt herself getting wet...

"On your knees! Open my trousers!"

This time Egfrid noticed there was no hesitation when the red-haired lady went to her knees, only emitting smothered groans which could be interpreted either as a sign of defeat or a sign of eagerness. With agile fingers his loins were disclosed and there it was, his Saxon sword of flesh, sprouting from between his legs like a solid branch of a tree, the blood-gorged head so swollen and shiny.

"Swallow it!"

There was another sob before his cock vanished in the crevasse of her face. He saw her eyes flare wide when his hand in her red mass of hair pushed her farther down. He heard the gagging, gulping sound of her throat. Only when his pubic hair tickled her noble nose, the depth of her swallowing was to his satisfaction.

"Let me feel your tongue!"

She obeyed, flicking his saliva-encompassed organ with her sensual, lively tongue. Oruale didn't know why she so willingly was stimulating his erection even more. May be it was the challenge, urging her to let his arrogant symbol of male domination disappear deep in her mouth. Egfrid felt his balls were almost ready to burst. He needed a change of scenery. Freeing his member from her mouth, he spread his thighs and hooked the back of his knees over the armrests of his chair.

"Lick my Arsch!" He let his bottom slide down a little to provide her easier access for the task he had in mind for her.

He didn't use the correct word, but his intention was clearly enough. Seeing his hairy cleft originating from the depths of the dark eye, Oruale suddenly flinched.

"N... no... nooo..." she stammered. "You cannot ask that from me!"

"You stupid wench! I don't ask... I demand...!"

In one fluid moment his hands were gripping her neck and her hair, pushing her face forcefully into his dark ravine. Her shriek of terror faded away when her mouth was firmly pressed into his anus. Oruale fought for what she was worth but her struggles were no match for his iron grip. She went limp and suddenly Egfrid felt the little top of her tongue started moving along the length of his crack. He heard her sobbing softly but the wetness of her tears on his skin only increased his excitement.

"See... it's not too unpleasant...!"" He said. "When you keep weeping any longer, your tears will stream down the valley and it will take you longer to suck my arse dry."

Oruale shivered at his mocking words. He never let an opportunity unused to humiliate her. Worried she felt a familiar sensation creeping up between her thighs and prayed he wouldn't notice the sopping wetness of her cunt. She was making sure other matters temporarily absorbed his attention. Her wet tongue slid up and down the crease between his taut buttocks, spreading her saliva all over the smooth surface. Her mouth neared the orifice of his anus and accidentally flicked over, making him groan.

"Suck it! Now!"

Egfrid felt his seed accumulating in his anxious, aching scrotum. Reluctantly her tongue slid in, seeming to thicken in the slender of his anus. Then the red-haired lady tongue-fucked her victor up the arse. Her lips kissed his anal mouth while the tip of spongy warm tongue was entering repeatedly. His sphincter trembled under her delicate oral attention. He rose from his sitting position whelk the muscles of his buttocks tightened in anticipation of what to come.

"On your hand and knees! Your tail in the air!"

After she meekly complied, he patted her arching cheek and fingered her rear opening.

"Rest assured it will not be my tongue that will go up your arse, milady!" He smirked.

On her hands and knees Oruale offered the oval sumptuousness of her tight-creased rump. Egfrid reached for her fleshy rounded buns with both hands. He peeled those ovals open to reveal their valley and the funnel to her anal depths. The swollen head of his bulging prick touched the coiled sphincter, which sent a shiver throughout her lithe body. She whined and whimpered when she his engorged crown started to wedge itself into the tight ring of her anus.

"Be careful, please..."

It was not what he wanted. He wanted to pain and control her, to transform this proud, stately lady to a whimpering, twisting and jolting heap of female flesh. Holding her steady with both hands, he pushed through her hind gate. She felt skewered on a thick red rod of swollen flesh. He plunged in, again and again. She trembled under the force of his jabs. Then, with an arse full of cock, she sagged with her dark-crowned tits dangling. His hard-driving cock was buried deep up her back, prodding her bowels. After a while he pulled out slowly, letting his cock ooze slowly from her tight fitting anal tube. Then he reversed his motion, sinking it again far up inside her smoldering arse hole.

Egfrid began fucking her arse in earnest. He fucked her hard, buggering her deep, driving his spike to the very depths of her tight rectum in a frenzy of lust and power. Her breasts were swinging and dancing beneath her bowed body. They became a prey for his reaching hands, immediately starting to play with the oversize nipples whose extreme sensitivity was exploited mercilessly. His cudgel of flesh circled round and round in her bowel chamber. His skewering bone stretched the tenderest spots of her inner flesh until she moaned and whimpered in masochistic delight. Creamy fluid was drooling from her neglected cunt hole. She was wet in her rectal tunnel and when he pulled out the hole between her cheeks remained wide open for him, almost begging to be re-entered. It was a perfect time for her ultimate humiliation. He dislodged and stepped back.

"Get down on your knees and let your mouth pay homage to my Saxon sword!"

His flesh certainly felt hard as steel but, different from a regular sword, it was oiled by the juices of her anal channel. The sight obviously was too much for the lady. She ignored his command and in a foolish way, shouting "No... no...!", Oruale tried to scramble on her feet and pull away from him.

Egfrid's patience ran out. He decided to show this woman once and for all she had to obey him immediately and unconditionally. This room seems perfect to enforce his will and find the most effective and pleasurable method. They struggled briefly but then he pulled her by the hairs to the long rectangular table. Oruale maintained a heroic struggle, but he was much too strong and by the time they reached the table she was exhausted. Without too much trouble Egfrid succeeded in getting her on the table, each of her extremities firmly fixed by the leather straps at the corners. When he calmed down he looked down at the sight of the hapless lady, spread out wide and completely nude, ready for his punishment and his pleasure. Her only defense lately consisted in saying "no" and calling him "pervert" and some other names, which really didn't help her case. He had been right all the time, she had a spectacular body. He took his time to knead those malleable mounds; he just couldn't get enough feeling of the rich elasticity of that flesh flowing between his fingers. When he scratched his fingernails over her wide areoles and started to play with her swollen nipples, her shouts of protests suddenly transformed in restrained groans of lust. Egfrid was an accurate observer and this unexpected success called for verification. So he repeated his playful manipulation and executed it a third time, just to make sure. Her reactions to each repeat were more intense than the previous one, and the third time she was shouting out in pleasure and her whole body was twisting within her restraints. Egfrid watched her in fascination and almost forgot to apply the proper corporal punishment.

Egfrid rather fucked her in the arse again but out of principle he couldn't allow her to escape her punishment. He looked around and saw the three objects, next to the table: a solid cane, a vicious looking riding crop and a frightening whip. Uncertain he took the three objects in the hand. He noticed she was watching him.

"Which one...?!"

She averted his eyes, breathing heavily. When their eyes crossed eventually, he saw her lips moving. Inpatient he signaled her to speak louder and leaned over to her. Oruale relived memories of yore.

"The crop..." She whispered. "The crop..."

When the first blow came down she was relieved it was less painful than she had experienced in the past. She noticed he was shifting his blows systematically over her body, carefully observing her reactions. The bastard is looking for my sensitive spots. After her breasts and her midriff, his blows were creeping down to her tummy, where her sensations of pain and pleasure would be the most intense. When the first blow on her tummy hit her, he immediately noticed the difference. Then he hit her at the exact place again... and again... She shrieked out loud, yelling, groaning in torment. He just looked down at her with that knowing smirk. He even reached out between her legs to confirm she was excited, that she was writhing in lust. He applied some of her cunt-juice on her upper lip. Just to let her know he knew... Bastard! Filthy bastard! She felt all on fire down below. She was ready to be fucked...! Even by him!

He read her perfectly and started to loosen her ankles from the leather strips. She felt relieved that the torture would end now. They would move over to the mat and fuck like rabbits as she had done before. To her dissatisfaction he kept her wrists tied up and before she knew he was moving one ankle up above her head. The bastard is folding me in two! She shouted, cursed and pleaded but it didn't help. She even tried crying, but he just laughed at her.

"You are strong milady, much too strong to cry."

Finally he had her doubled up totally, her knees almost at the same level as her shoulders, her bottom rearing up in the air as a giant peach with her flattened rosette in the center. Oruale knew she couldn't escape her fate, she wasn't even allowed the time to pity herself. He clambered on the table while his finger was prodding in her nether hole. The latest developments had dried up her juices. Her feet being pressed almost to her face, Oruale had a clear view between her legs of his manhood, slowly wobbling up and down in front of him, ready to pound her into total submission. He knelt before her helpless body and pushed the massive crown against the sphincter of her anus.

"Aaaaagh..."

The following moment the round, knobby head of his cock was sinking into her hot cauldron. Oruale shouted out at the top of her longs. She felt the strength of his overpowering hips generating a heat she couldn't bear but couldn't escape. Soon her shrieks broke off into desperate sobs. His swollen prick was moving up the tight tube of her bowels. Spread completely open as she was, his stalk undisturbed submerged itself completely in her tightest and most private passage. Egfrid felt the tight clasp all around his intruding man meat. He strained with his whole body, pushing off from his feet, skewering, plumbing the farthest recesses of her rectal tunnel between the creamy, shuddering cheeks. Again and again he speared himself into her helpless hole.