Oruale and the Saxons Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oruale moaned in agony. The pain of her dilated asshole was unbearable. Feverishly she sought to escape this excruciating fire. As always Egfrid read her thoughts

"You could pay tribute to my Saxon Sword..."

Oruale knew, she knew what he wanted... it was would mean her utter degradation.

"Please... "Oruale sobbed. "please..."

"What....?"

"Please... I... I will pay... aagh... I will pay tribute to your sword."

"You mean my sword I have buried deep in your arse... like this...! And this..."

"Aaaaagh... aaagh..."

The redhead's pale cheeks trembled under the punishing blows of his haunches.

"Yes, take this...! You have my Saxon Sword up in your Arse... A good barbarian cock, right up in your ladyship's arse...! Tell me what you want...!"

"Please... give me your cock... aaagh... Yes, I will play tribute with my mouth..."

"What do you mean? I have my cock in you dirty arse right now.... Tell me, what you want!

"Please...! Put... your cock... in my mouth." Oruale almost whispered. This was too much.

"You mean right from your arse...? Speak louder, milady, so I can hear."

Deliberately Egfrid prolonged this moment of her ultimate defeat.

"Yessss!" the once so dignified Lady sobbed "... in my mouth, right from my arse."

Her body cringed in utter defeat but paradoxically she felt a scorching heat accumulating in her neither parts, a desire for fulfillment, an urgent craving she never experienced before.

Egfrid felt the pulse of victory beating in his throat. This was what he had prepared for the last year. Oruale looked up and saw him standing, his legs spread wide, his mighty Saxon Sword hanging over her. Totally helpless and defeated, she could only move her head. The muscles over her throat tightened when she opened her mouth and reached out to receive him. Then the slimy sausage came down and her senses were submerged in tastes and odors of her own. She sucked with her cheeks hollowing, her head rotating around her conqueror's sword, showing her complete surrender. Suddenly an orgasm unleashed within her, flooded her while she continued licking and sucking.

"Take it... take it deep..." Egfrid gasped, grinding his hips in her face. Gasping he fucked the mouth which had judged him but now was transformed to just an accommodating, wet cavity. He fucked that wonderful, fascinating face. He saw her eyes, closed in rapturous surrender. She was in unbridled heat, gnawing and sucking wildly at his manhood. Then Egfrid lost any coherent thoughts, he just felt an overwhelming sense of power, a sharp, urgent need accumulating in the base of his cock. When he exploded, he pumped copious spurts of his seed into the contracting channel of the lady's yearning throat.

Dedicated to my editor JayneC for her continuing support.