Oscar and Irene

Story Info
Will sharing Irene result in more sex for Oscar?
12.7k words
3.73
63.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note #1: My thanks to OOAA for his help on this project from beginning to end. The problem areas you find will be where I didn't take his advice.

Author's note #2: NOTICE TO ALL CUCKOLD HATERS! THIS IS A CUCKOLD STORY. If you read past this point, make sure your criticism is constructive. If you are one of those Anons who love to write, "This is a bunch of crap, or something like that," at least point out where or how to correct the crap. FOR YOU OTHERS WHO SINCERELY TRY TO HELP WITH YOUR COMMENTS, I THANK YOU. YOU MAKE THE EFFORT TO WRITE WORTHWHILE.

Author's note #3. For the reader who requested this story; here it is buddy, I hope it pleases you.

*****

Oscar and Irene #3

"What did you think of the movie, Honey?" Oscar's fingers were lightly brushing the inside of Irene's thigh as they made the thirty minutes drive back home. For once, Oscar appreciated the bench seat in their old Impala. He loved for his wife to snuggle close as they traveled.

"You know Dirty Dancing always turns me on." Irene laid her head on his shoulder and spread her legs slightly. Granted easier access to her mound, he immediately took advantage of it. He could feel her course pubic hair through her thin panties. His hand roamed up one thigh, cupped her mound, and then brushed down the other thigh. Each time he touched her mound, she twitched.

"Damn! We'll be here awhile." The traffic light at Five Points Crossing turned red, just as they approached. It was notoriously long, since it had to regulate traffic from so many ways.

"I'm not going anywhere." Irene opened her legs wider and slid farther down in the seat. He took advantage of the break to hook a finger under her panties' leg band.

"Yessss," she moaned when he rubbed a finger across her damp slit. She caught his hand and pulled it tighter. "Put it in." He did. "Can't you get it deeper?" Irene felt like she just had to have her itch scratched. Looking at Patrick Swayze make love to Jennifer Gray really had her turned on. She pulled her skirt higher, fully exposing her cloth covered cunt.

Oscar put in two fingers and she writhed and humped on his hand. He couldn't remember her doing like that since before the girls were born. He glanced to his left at the city bus, which was loudly idling beside them. A Marine was staring right into their car with, a big grin on his face. He must have realized Oscar had seen him watching, because he gave him thumbs up salute. Knowing he was being watched excited Oscar. He tried to really give the guy a good show.

When her husband's second finger joined the first, Irene tried to pull his entire hand into her cunt. Of course their position prevented that, but she threw her head back and moaned as she humped his hand. That's when she saw the man on the bus watching. She tried to pull away, but Oscar was insistent. He continued to play and it continued to feel good. To hell with it, she thought, when she saw the bus rider's thumbs up. If he wanted to watch, she'd give him his money's worth.

Everything changes, including traffic lights, so as their car pulled away from the bus, Irene turned in her seat and waved, hoping the guy might see it.

"Why you surprising little devil," Oscar said. "You knew he was watching." He slowed, hoping the bus catch would up at the next light. "You enjoyed it too. I'd have never thought it-Irene, an exhibitionist."

"Why not? You were driving me nuts and he wanted to watch, so I thought we'd give him a good show. She hesitated before she added, "I'm surprised you knew he was watching and didn't care."

"Me too, but I found it strangely exciting. It has been a long time since I managed to get you that worked up. Maybe we could do it again sometime."

"Shit!" She continued snuggling, but closed her legs and remained silent the rest of the way home.

Since Irene had had put a stop to playing stink-finger, Oscar used the rest of the drive to reflect on their marriage. They had met in college, both were business majors, and after the first couple dates they were in love, or lust, or something. Oscar just knew he couldn't bear to walk away when he dropped her off after a date, and she seemed to feel the same.

They couldn't date much during the week; both had to study hard, for they were determined to finish near the top of their class. Weekends were a different story. They were together every weekend night, until the wee hours. Oscar wanted to stay the night, but Irene had this thing about saving herself for marriage. She would allow very heavy petting, but the panties stayed on and nothing penetrated her treasure box.

He had some experience with women, but not a lot. All his other girl friends had no qualms about crawling in the sack. He knew nothing about how to deal with a woman who was torn between healthy female instincts and the teachings of a man hating mother who thought sex was dirty and something to be avoided if possible. He did that know most nights, when he left her, he felt like he had a pair of tennis balls between his legs.

It wasn't until the honeymoon that he found out Irene's problems extended back into childhood, She grew up with a mother who taught her that sex was just for making babies, and then only when married. Until the honeymoon, he thought she was just a normal, "good girl," and once they were married she would enjoy sex like the others. He had a rude awakening. He was married to a woman who was receptive to having sex only when fertile, and then just barely.

Thank God this was one of her times, Oscar thought. He had such a load stored in his balls he might overrun the condom. When they got home, Irene called the grandparents to make sure the girls were okay while Oscar mixed the cocktails and got things ready to watch TV.

They decided on a HBO movie about a couple with martial problems. The story revolved around the woman not wanting sex as much as the man needed it. Since they loved each other, and didn't want to breakup, they worked out an arrangement. The man could do anything and the woman would ask no questions. If the wife said she was horny, the husband would break any date and take care of his wife's needs. At other times he was free to fulfill his needs with others.

After they tried this for two years, the wife got curious, and asked him to tell her about his last date. She found hearing about her husband and another woman excited her. She and her husband then agreed for her to hide in the closet and watch while her husband fucked the other woman. The movie ended with their sexual relationship returning to a somewhat normal state, after the wife saw for herself how much other women enjoyed sex.

"Do you think you could watch me get it on with another woman?" Oscar asked. He loved the idea of doing just that, but was far from sure about Irene's reaction.

"What about you? Could you watch another man, maybe one with a big dick, like the man in the movie, on top of me?"

"Would you like to have a big cock in your pussy?

Irene hesitated before answering. "I don't know...No it wouldn't be right. I couldn't cheat on you. Besides, the things they did in the movie were dirty.

"Baby, baby, baby, what am I going to do with you?" Oscar hugged her close, kissing her neck and forehead. Sometimes he hated her mother for teaching Irene all that trash. "Anything that happens between a man and his wife isn't dirty. That's the way it was meant to be. As for cheating—how can you be cheating on me, if I want you to do it?

"Would you want to see me with another man?"

"I don't know...Yeah, maybe." Oscar knew he would love to see it, but didn't know how she'd re-act to him admitting it. He could think of nothing more exciting than watching a porn star sized dick stretching her cunt to the limit, and then to get on her when the other man's sperm is leaking down her butt cheeks.

Instead of telling her all of that, he led her toward the bedroom. He knew tonight would be one of the few good nights they had. The fellow watching, the drinks and both movies, along with it being her time, promised to make this be a once in a great while event.

Once inside the bedroom, Oscar removed her clothes, down to her panties, and then quickly shed his own. When he was completely naked, Irene fell back on the bed and lifted her butt to help him pull her panties off. He threw them beside the bed, before slipping on a condom and crawling between her legs.

"Give it to me now," she demanded when Oscar tried to extend the foreplay. When she started getting hot she couldn't seem to wait. He crawled between her legs and she guided him to the spot. There was hardly any friction as Oscar almost fell into her warm, slick channel.

That might be one of our problems, he thought. I know she hasn't been stretched out by another cock; her hymen was still intact when we married, but my little dick doesn't fill her up very well. I guess nature just gave her a big cunt.

They toiled away in the missionary position, with Irene getting juicer and juicier, and the friction becoming less and less. She locked her legs around his back in a vise like grip and pulled him into her. That only worked for a limited time. It was better when they rolled over, putting Irene on top and with her controlling the tempo, she finally climaxed with a long moan of that's sooooo gooood.

It didn't help Oscar's case that he sometimes climaxed before Irene. The triple whammy of his going so long without release, and her being hard to reach a climax, partially because she so seldom made love, mixed with her dislike for foreplay, at least as practiced by Oscar, formed the perfect storm; a problem that was a natural recipe for disaster.

Irene wasn't stupid; she knew Oscar couldn't help climaxing early. She always tried to fake a climax to boost his ego, but being left hanging didn't help her frustration and for the next several days, no matter how hard she tried, that frustration made living with her difficult.

Tonight, however, she did cum. Oscar was still hard when she felt a tingle start in her toes then run up her body and seem to come out of her head. She could feel her inner muscles clamp on his still firm cock while it was pumped sperm into the condom. After that her body seemed to come unglued.

"That was so good, Baby," she moaned.

When he felt her body tense up and start the shiver that signaled the beginning of her orgasm, he blasted off. Thank God for the condom; without it they would have to change sheets. Irene fell asleep as soon as she rolled to the side. Oscar tried to remove the condom before he snuggled in beside her, but he couldn't find it.

"To hell with it," he muttered. "I find it tomorrow." With a leg thrown over hers, and his hand cupping her breast, he fell asleep.

*****

A laser like beam of sunlight focused on Oscar's left eye and pulled him out of the blissful world of sleep. He sat on the side of the bed while his brain threw off the effects of last night's fun and allowed him to get his bearings. Then, he padded over to the bathroom, relieved his morning woody, and returned to sit on the bed beside his sleeping wife.

The naked woman sleeping on her back in the most unladylike pose imaginable, her legs widespread, her auburn hair almost covering one breast, and the results of their lovemaking seeping from the slit hiding below her auburn bush, was such a rare sight it brought his failures into sharp focus. What could he do to help improve her libido? What did a man do when he wanted go fuck all the time while his wife didn't care for sex very much?

"Good morning, Honey." Irene woke up with a big smile. It disappeared when she scratched herself and discovered the runaway rubber. "Oh, no! Didn't you feel it come off?"

Oscar just shook his head. If she was fertile, all the sperm running out her cunt said they had a third baby on the way. He tried to remember just when she had her last period.

"Well, I better get ready for work." She brushed his cheek with a kiss, then gathering her panties from beside the bed, she disappeared into the bathroom. At the sound of the shower running, Oscar went to start breakfast.

The hot soapy water had a relaxing effect on Irene. She began to remember last night's drive home and the sex that followed. Why couldn't it always be like that? She knew it wasn't his fault she ended up flustered over half the time. She was as much to blame as he was.

A product of a single parent home, her father had died on her third birthday; she believed all her mother said about sex. Mother taught her daughter all sex was nasty, but when you had to comply with your husband's needs, only the missionary position was acceptable. She entered college with no idea about men's cock size.

Before Oscar, she'd dated two other boys, but they had never gotten beyond the heavy petting stage. Sure, it had felt good, when Jimmy, the last boy she dated, rubbed the right spot, but she'd never allowed him to remove her panties. She absolutely refused to touch his cock, no matter how much he begged her to stroke it. Mother's preaching always won out over any temptation.

Oscar was different; he was kind, gentle, and always treated her like a queen. She felt things when she was with him, she'd never felt before. She had no experience so when he readily admitted he was smaller than most men it meant nothing to her.

He claimed his tongue would make up for his short cock. He demonstrated by sticking his tongue out over four inches and rolling it almost ninety degrees each way before flicking it across the tip of his nose. She didn't have the slightest idea about oral sex, so the demonstration meant nothing to her.

All she knew about sex, she learned from romance novels and listening to her girlfriends talk. She really suspected they were lying. Oscar would be her first, so she really didn't know what to think. She had great expectations when he carried her over the threshold and closed the door on their wedding night. What she received was her first night of frustration.

She thought about last night, while fixing her hair. The face in the mirror, which many claimed reminded them of an auburn haired, forty year old Doris Day, had a big smile. There was no frustration last night

What was different about last night? Yes, she had drunk too much; she had drunk too much before and had still gone to sleep completely frustrated. There had to be something else. That's when she remembered the way she felt when she realized the guy on the bus was looking at them. That really turned her on. With one last check on her appearance, she went to breakfast.

As he finished cooking breakfast, Oscar was thinking about last night and the man on the bus. The incident excited him, and he thought it excited Irene also. I'd look for a bus every night, if it meant a repeat of last night's love making, he thought. He'd do anything to make her enjoy sex as she had last night.

He remembered a book he once read about men with wives who rarely wanted sex. Last night's movie agreed with that book. For the first time he didn't consider the author a nutcase.

According to the book, the husband's cock was below average size and he often cum too quickly, before the wife was satisfied. Thus she was often left frustrated and very hesitant to respond to his advances. That frustrated the husband. That scenario surely described him and Irene.

The author and his wife solved the problem by having him arrange for well hung men to screw his wife, while he watched. This took the cheating feeling out of the equation; she had his blessing and would never meet another man without his presence.

The author claimed his wife, having been shown she could indeed enjoy sex, found fucking her husband to be satisfying also, and they developed a normal sex life.

Oscar was skeptical of the author's claim, but maybe it was worth a try. He knew his five and a half inches was below average, and his short fuse didn't help. If Irene would only allow him to show her what he could do with his tongue, he could get her so aroused she would have no trouble climaxing before he lost it.

Something had to change. He was afraid Irene would leave and take the kids with her. While he'd thought it a waste of time, he had been considering trying the other man solution for some time now. He'd also tried to feel her out on the subject of how she thought a big cock would feel. He didn't come right out and make the suggestion because until last night he had been sure Irene would never go for it. After last night he wasn't so sure.

He kept turning the thought over in his mind. There was that time at the beach; while he went for sodas, two guys had starting flirting with Irene. She didn't see him returning so he stopped within twenty feet of their umbrella and watched the action. The guys were trying to get her to go into the water with them.

The night before he'd left her hanging and Oscar knew his wife was not a happy camper. He wondered how far she would play along. Both men wore spandex trunks that left no doubt about what they were packing. He could tell they had Irene's full attention. Strangely enough, he wasn't jealous. In fact, he was getting a thrill from watching his wife's expression as she stared at their big cocks. He'd wondered, many times, how Irene would have reacted to one of those horse cocks probing her inner depths.

"Breakfast ready?" Oscar was still daydreaming when Irene took her place at the table. She was smiling and in a better mood than he'd seen in a long time.

"One order of bacon and eggs coming up," Oscar tried to keep things light as they ate. "Just for the record, last night was great for me."

"Hummm, me too." She sipped her coffee before she continued. "I wish every time could be like that."

"So do I, Honey. I've been knocking myself out trying to decide why last night was different." Oscar was hesitant about his next question. "Do you think the guy watching us from the bus window had anything to do with it?"

"I wondered about that myself." She grinned as she thought about it. "It did turn me on for some reason."

"Yeah, me too. Too bad we can't repeat the experiment to see what happens."

Irene was ten minutes late for work. Since she and her good friend, Evelyn, were the only employees, and it was a slow time of the year, her being late wasn't a problem. As usual, Evelyn started talking about her love life. To hear her tell it, her husband must have been hung like a horse. Irene wondered if anyone could really enjoy sex as much as Evelyn professed. Was she lying, or did a big cock make that much difference. The only cock Irene had ever had was Oscar's small one, and while it was sometimes good, it never made her feel anything like Evelyn talked about.

Irene had confided in Evelyn about her martial problems before and this morning she related how good last night had been. She told her all about the trip home and the man watching from the bus.

"That's your answer to the problem. You need the excitement of doing things your Mom wouldn't like. Go to that nudist camp up near Myrtle Beach. Looking at all the beefcake with their long guns on display should boil your water."

"I've heard about that place. They say you can wear your birthday suit or your bikini or any combination." Irene paused as if in deep thought. "No I wouldn't feel right taking off my clothes in public.

"Oh come on, girl! Are you going to live in Momma's shadow all your life? Listen to Auntie Evelyn; live a little!"

"I wonder if Oscar would go for it." Irene wondered aloud. She couldn't get it off her mind for the rest of the day.

Irene had just enough time for a quick workout, when she pulled into the gym's parking lot. Hurrying over to her locker, she changed into leotards; they fit her like glove. I do look hot, she thought, checking her image in the full length mirror.