Oscar's Cuckold Fantasy Ch. 04

Story Info
Oscar's cuckold fantasy now a reality, goes on...
4.7k words
3.87
52.5k
54

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OOAA
OOAA
319 Followers

"Oscar, I think the best thing would be for you to take the children over to Bea and Dani's and then wait with them for the baby-sitter to arrive. When she gets there, you can drive Bea and Dani back here. By the time you have done that, Pierre will have got here and I will have started cooking dinner." Irene, my wife, had obviously given some thought to the arrangements for tonight's dinner party with our friends.

"Darling, how will Bea and Dani get home after?" I enquired.

"I was thinking that perhaps you wouldn't mind not drinking and then you can drop them back."

"Okay." I agreed somewhat reluctantly for two reasons. Firstly, if we're having friends over for dinner, I'd quite like to have a glass or two of wine and relax with them. Secondly, after a social gathering such as this and with a couple of glasses of wine in herself, Irene has a tendency to get horny. As my wife's lover, Pierre, is staying the night at ours, I certainly won't be getting the chance of sex with my wife but I may get the opportunity to observe her and Pierre fucking. However, if I'm out playing taxi driver, I'm sure to miss some of the action.

***

We were met at the door by Dani, who was dressed smartly in trousers and a shirt. He shook my hand as my girls excitedly squeezed past him, ready to joins theirs for their sleep-over. Dani was several inches taller than me and, with his blond hair, had a body that carried his clothes well.

"Bea is upstairs getting changed but she should be ready soon." Dani said. "The babysitter is already here but would you like a drink of something while we wait for her?"

I was just about to accept when Bea came down the stairs. As she descended, I first noticed her black high-heels, then her legs clad in black tights or perhaps stockings, which swished against themselves and her short green skirt with each step she took. The skirt came to just above her knees and clung nicely to her thighs. On top, she was wearing a thin, figure-hugging black jumper beneath which I could see the subtle bounce of her sizeable breasts. There was no obvious sign of a bra but there were the very noticeable bumps of her erect nipples. Bea is Irene's boss at work and, as our children go to the same school, we are also friends with her and her husband. From the moment I first met Bea I have had a thing for her, not least because of her body but also because of the way she dresses and the strong sexual air she seems to have about her. I was trying not to stare but when our eyes met it was obvious that I had been caught looking at her tits.

Once Bea and I had said hello and both Dani and I had complemented her on her appearance we got in my car and headed back to our house.

***

As we entered our kitchen, Irene was preparing the meal and Pierre was helping. Well, I say helping but in fact he was just stand beside her as she cooked. He had a glass of wine in one hand while the other was hidden beneath my wife's short black skirt, where it appeared to be caressing her buttocks or perhaps Pierre was even slipping a finger between her legs, searching out Irene's moist pussy. Either way, I knew that his hand would be touching my wife's bare skin because Pierre nearly always insists that Irene is knickerless when he is around. Whenever I see them like this, I always get a knot in my stomach and a rush of blood to my cock but with Bea and Dani standing beside me this feeling was intensified. Neither Pierre nor Irene flinched when we entered. Obviously my wife was happy for our friends, her boss and her husband, to see her getting felt up by another man with her own husband in the room. Pierre only removed his hand to greet our guests.

A few months ago, Irene and I recognised that, partly due to my small cock, I wasn't able to satisfy her sexually. It was decided that she would get the satisfaction that she needed and deserved from another man, Pierre, who also happened to be her work colleague. After several weeks of this arrangement it became clear that the practicalities and stress of managing what would be seen as an affair to anyone outside of our marriage where impacting negatively on our home-life. Therefore, it was decided that it would be better if we came clean with friends and family about Pierre's role. As a result, Pierre can now spend more time with Irene at our house. Bea and by association Dani were the first to know about Irene and Pierre fucking but this dinner party is the first time that we have all been together socially since it became public knowledge.

I don't know if it was Pierre's open fondling of my wife's arse that set the tone for the evening but there seemed to be a thick sexual atmosphere throughout dinner. The two couples, my wife and Pierre, Bea and Dani, were both acting like young couples. They were sitting close to one another and taking every opportunity to touch their partners. From my seat and with the tablecloth in the way, I couldn't see what was happening under the table but I'm pretty sure that there was some touching going on there too. It was both humiliating and exciting to sit at the table talking with Bea and Dani knowing that they were both aware that Pierre was much better endowed than me and a better lover and, as a result, Irene had decided that her body would be his to service. Their acceptance of this was demonstrated throughout the evening by the way they seemed to treat Irene and Pierre as a couple.

By the time desert was finished, Irene and Bea were both tipsy from more than a couple of glasses of wine. The conversation so far had been light with an undercurrent of naughtiness but that changed when, during a lull in the conversation, Bea fixed Irene with her piercing eyes and asked:

"So, tell me Irene, does this little arrangement you have with Pierre mean that you have found someone who can give you what you need sexually?"

Irene flushed with embarrassment and she buried her face into Pierre's shoulder, giggling and nodding. "Yes" she replied, having regained her composure a bit. "Oh, yes!" she added, giggling again.

"So, what are you getting from Pierre that your husband can't give you?" she said, giving me a quick glance.

Smiling, Irene turned and stared in to Pierre's eyes placing her hand on his thigh. "Pierre is a wonderful lover, he has a magnificent penis but importantly he has stamina. God does he know how to fuck me!" After looking into his eyes for a bit longer while rubbing his thigh, Irene looked over at me, "Sorry darling. it can't be nice for you hearing your wife admit that."

"It's okay." I replied "I know it's true."

"A magnificent penis, hey? Now you've got me wondering just what that looks like. I've always thought my Dani's as being a rather fine example of the male form." Watching Irene's hand that was still stroking Pierre's thigh, Bea continued "Irene, is he getting hard?"

Irene bit her lip and nodded. Bea started to stroke Dani's thigh too.

Tentatively, Bea continued, "Dani once told me a story that got me instantly wet. He told me how, when he was at school, the boys used to go behind the bike shed and compare their erections with each other. There is something deliciously naughty about the idea of coming across a group of men showing off their hard cocks, all different shapes and colors, all throbbing for release. It's something that I've thought about quite a bit since. Does that excite you Irene?"

Irene nodded.

"Do you think that the boys would do that for us now?" Bea asked.

Irene looked at Pierre for approval; he smiled, shrugged his shoulders and nodded. Irene got up from the table and excitedly lead Pierre in to the centre of the room where they were joined by Bea and Dani. With a single look, Bea made it clear that I should join them, which I did.

It was clear from the bulges in their trousers that both Pierre and Dani were on their way to being erect, aided by the women who were stroking their respective partners. Bea and Irene looked at each other and then, having exchanged some unspoken communication, began undoing their partner's trousers. Both struggled to extract the semi-rigid members from their lairs but eventually they were free and being slowly wanked to full hardness. In length, there was very little between the two; however, there were differences in their appearances. Pierre's cock is thick along its entire length and, even when at it's hardest, his foreskin moved freely backwards and forwards over his glans and shaft as Irene moved her hands up and down it. By contrast, the head of Dani's cock was much larger than his shaft and his foreskin had retracted to leave it as a dark purple knob glistening with the pre-cum that Bea's thumb was expertly rubbing over it.

Bea watched as Irene continued to wank Pierre while eyeing up Dani's cock. "Nice, isn't it?" she said.

"Hmm..." Irene replied, nodding but still not taking her eyes off that glistening head.

"Hold him." Bea directed.

Without hesitation, Irene reached out and took Dani in her hand. She looked back and forth between the two cocks she was holding as if weighing them up. She then looked up at me. "Take off your clothes." she commanded.

The now familiar combination of sexual tension and humiliation surged through me as I removed my trousers to reveal a cock that we all knew could not compare to either men. The other obvious difference between us was that I needed no coaxing to reach full erection. No, just the thought of having to display my cock to our friends and Pierre was enough to have it fully turgid.

Bea gav me a quick glance before continuing her conversation with Irene. "Would you like to try sucking Dani's cock? As you can see he's quite a mouthful but it appears you are used to that."

Irene nodded and, without releasing either cock, she knelt between the two men. Leaning forward, she slowly ran her tongue over the head of his cock, the tip of it probing his slit for pre-cum. Then she opened wide and took his head fully inside her mouth, holding him there for a while before starting to rock back and forth, fucking his cock with her mouth. After a couple of minutes of this she pulled him from her mouth with a pop and instantly replaced him with Pierre's cock.

Irene continued like this until Bea, who was now standing beside her gently stroking Irene's hair as she sucked both men, said "Why don't you take them both to the bedroom where you can get more comfortable?"

Irene looked up at her, "Are you sure?"

Bea nodded. Irene looked at Pierre, stood up, and eagerly lead both men out of the room. I felt a pang of jealousy that she hadn't looked to me for approval or even at all before leaving but I had agreed that, sexually, she should give herself to Pierre and it was therefore, rightly, his decision who else she sleeps with and not mine.

Their exit left me standing naked in the centre of the room with a full erection and the embarrassment of my wife going to our bedroom with two men sporting very hard and very large penises. A fully clothed Bea now sat back down in a chair facing me and sipped from her wine glass. She casually looked me up and down seeming to enjoy my predicament.

"So, Oscar, has Irene ever two men at the same time?"

"No" I answered.

"Oh! Well this is going to be quite a night for her; especially, given the equipment she will be playing with. I remember my first threesome; it was several years ago now. My partners at the time hadn't had a threesome either and it took a little while to sort out who was putting what where but we got there in the end." Bea paused, presumably reminiscing to herself about that night. Then, looking me in the eyes, she said. "That's not a problem Irene will have tonight. Dani knows what he's doing as I'm sure Pierre does as well. Between the two of them, I reckon that she is going to get the fucking of her life. What do you think? Is tonight going to be Irene's most sexually satisfying yet?"

"Yes, probably." I said, bowing my head in shame.

"Does admitting that humiliate you?"

"Yes."

"It must be hard knowing that your wife's best fuck was given to her by two men, while you stood naked in another room. A real man would be able to satisfy his own wife but instead you get turned on by someone else doing your job for you, don't you?"

"Yes."

"I can see that. Your small cock is as hard as it probably gets from just thinking about it, thinking about another man claiming Irene's cunt as his own"

My cheeks flushed with embarrassment and arousal. I looked down at my cock; Bea was right, it was throbbing. I reached down to relieve some of the desire that was building there.

"Stop that!" Bea snapped. "I don't want to watch you playing with your little thing."

"Sorry." I said, quickly returning my arms to my sides.

"I bet you have noticed quite a change in Irene over the past few months haven't you?" said Bea, quickly changing the subject.

"Yes."

"Everyone at the office certainly has. There has been the obvious change in clothing style, the shorter skirts and the frequent lack of underwear. Bless her, I think Irene thinks that she is being subtle but I would guess that probably half the staff have caught a glimpse of her cute little shaved cunt."

Bea was staring at my cock as it twitched, fuelled by the images she was putting in my head.

"Oh you like the thought of that, don't you?" she continued. "You like the idea of others seeing your wife's most intimate parts. Was shaving it her idea or Pierre's?"

"Pierre's. Irene says he likes her like that" I admitted.

"I bet he does, the horny bastard." Bea chuckled.

"And why do you shave off all your pubic hair? Is it so you can flash your dick at your office?"

"No. I shave because that's what cuckolds do and..."

"And what?" Bea demanded.

"...and to try and make it look bigger." I mumbled.

Bea burst out laughing. "Well, I hate to be the one to tell you this but it doesn't seem to be working."

There was a pause as Bea drank her wine and I stood flushed with humiliation, my cock now throbbing painfully.

"Do you have a ruler anywhere?" asked Bea.

"Umm...there might be one in the drawer over here." I said walking towards where we keep the children's drawing things.

"Stay where you are. Nobody said you could move." Bea snapped.

She slowly uncrossed her legs and got up from where she was sitting. As she did so, I could hear the swish of her stockings and thought I might have very briefly caught another glimpse of the creamy flesh of her thighs above her stocking tops and was that her bush I saw or perhaps panties. Bea rummaged around in the drawer for a bit before turning back to me, triumphantly holding a pink six inch ruler with cartoon characters on it.

"This should do." she said, walking back towards me.

Bea was stood next to me, about to speak, when we both heard a deep guttural moan coming from our bedroom. It was obvious that this had emanated from Irene.

"Ooo...now that's a good sound, isn't it?" Bea teased, looking deep into me with her piercing eyes. "I bet your mind is racing, thinking about all the things that might be causing your darling wife to make such a noise."

She was right and, almost to prove the point, another moan, perhaps slightly more urgent this time, filled the room.

"All those things you are thinking of, they will probably all happen at some stage tonight. You do realise that don't you?" she asked, still not breaking her gaze. I nodded.

"Well at least those images have got you as hard as you probably get." she said looking down at my little rigid cock pointing straight out. Well, not quiet straight out, its curve to the left made it look as though it was trying to point away from Bea to make itself seem as big as possible.

"Oscar, Irene has told me how small you are," she said, waving the rule at me "but I want to hear it from you before I check for myself."

"Four and a half inches." I replied meekly.

"And a half inches!" Bea exclaimed giggling, "Why do you emphasise the half inch? Do you think that that is going to make a difference to how people view it? Do you think Dani or Pierre bother with fractions of an inch?"

"No, I guess they don't need to." I replied.

"Well, I suppose that when you are your size every little bit is important. Let's face it, that half inch is over 10% of your total length. Okay, let's check whether you are telling the truth."

With that, Bea knelt down beside me and placed the pink ruler on top of my shaft. She was careful to ensure that her fingers didn't touch me at all.

"Well, this says only four inches." Bea said with an accusatory stare.

"You need to press it tight against my pubic bone and then add a bit on because the ruler doesn't start measuring from the very end." I mumbled in explanation.

"What a fuss to eke out an extra half inch." she said but at the same time she pushed the ruler against the fat of my pubis. Rather than just pushing it in and holding it, Bea used a sort of jabbing motion that moved the ruler against the whole length of my shaft in a rhythmic and pleasurable way.

"Oh yes, I guess you could probably call that 4.5." Bea stated while continuing her jabbing motion with the ruler. Each jab moved the skin back forth along my shaft.

I let out a sigh and arched my back slightly to increase the pressure of my penis against the ruler. The current situation with Bea almost touching my cock and the sounds of Irene being pleasured by two men had me close to orgasm.

Suddenly the pressure of the ruler was gone, replaced by the thwack of plastic on skin and a shot of pain from my balls.

"I'm not here to wank off your tiny cock." Bea reprimanded me with a tone as sharp as the slap she had just administered with the ruler. She returned to her seat leaving me standing, naked, in the middle of the room, desperate to cum.

The silence that had fallen between Bea and me was filled with the noises from behind the closed door of the bedroom or, more accurately, from my wife. Irene's moans had now turned in to rhythmical grunts. As we listened, the grunts suddenly became muffled.

"Well, it sounds as though someone has her mouth full." Bea grinned. "Which of them, do you think, is she sucking right now?"

Irene's grunts got louder and more frequent as she apparently reached her climax and then she came, her muffled scream unable to escape through her mouth.

"Do you hear that? That's the sound of your wife getting properly fucked. I bet you've never heard her make those noises when you have been fucking her have you?"

"No" I replied.

"Why is that?"

"Because I'm small." I admitted feebly.

"Do you know, I have seen Irene suck off Pierre before tonight?" Bea asked after a short pause. "No?" she continued seeing my quizzical expression. "Oh, Irene didn't tell you that I caught them in the office." she smirked. "Yes, I left them both to finish off some work and then lock the office behind them when they were done but, when I got about ten minutes away, I realised that the papers I needed for my meeting the next day were still on my desk. So, I returned to the office.

They obviously didn't hear me enter because they continued what they were doing. Pierre was leaning against one of the desks, clothed, but with that beautiful cock of his protruding fully erect from his trousers. Your wife was completely naked and on her knees in front of him. Her head was bobbing up and down on his cock while her hands vigorously worked his shaft. As I'm sure you can imagine, it was quite a sight, not least because her exertions were making Irene's tits jiggle about in a most pleasing manner.

As I watched Irene brought Pierre to orgasm in her mouth. It looks as though he came quite profusely because even though it appeared that Irene was eagerly swallowing his semen some still escaped the corner of her mouth and dribbled down her chin and on to her breast.

OOAA
OOAA
319 Followers
12