Oshun

Story Info
Erotic universe of black women in the far future.
13k words
3.82
34.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to Reader

Yes, this is the first story I've posted on here since 2002. My other story "Laraloubaye" was never completed, though the ideas are still very much in my imagination. Meanwhile, this new one, "Oshun" is not so much a story as it is a description of the society that the title character in my first story came from – the "Zoue" (as you'll see below, the name "Zoue" is just one of a few names that are used to describe these women). In the 3 years since "Laraloubaye" I've developed a background for the society she lives in. This is the kind of "screen play" of sorts – an erotic Afrocentric universe upon which anyone who wants to be welcome, and has my permission, to write a story involving characters, plots, etc. Think of it as people who write stories set in the Star Wars or Star Trek universe. In this case, this is my universe, that of the Zoue (now "Oshun") civilization. FYI: When you see numbers in parenthesis – e.g.: (1) – this refers to a corresponding footnote I have at the end of this piece.

Now onto the world(s) of the Oshun

Prologue

The Oshun(1) are variously known as "Sable Venus", "Venus(es)", "Black "Venus(es)", "Zuar", "Zoue" and "Aza Sauda Wuba Thema"(2) which is what most of these women have been calling themselves over the last few centuries. For the purposes of convenience and clarity, they shall be called the "Oshun" (plural: "Oshuni").

Vanity

The Oshun are Ebony-black women who do nothing but engage in pleasures of the flesh with themselves, each other and whatever males venture there. Oshuni society is a seeming anarchy. Though free, these women do adhere to certain basic core principals of vanity that all who visit the Oshun core worlds for the first time must know and understand. Apparel intended for female use is forbidden, and all females must be completely and absolutely nude (those who insist on constant clothing are segregated in foreign districts). Oshun are only allowed to wear shoes, jewelry and tattoos. Tattoos must not cover more than 20-percent of Oshuni women's bodies.

Males are not allowed to be citizens of Oshun, just guest to be used as sex slaves whose numbers shall comprise no more than eight-percent of the total population; and males also are not allowed to be nude outside the common areas of the temples, palaces and baths. All people of any gender in Oshun must bathe in either the communal baths whereby the Oshun must remove all bodily hair except that on their heads by way of wax; their flesh must be greased with animal fact, fragranced oil or Shea butter; or powdered and all females must get manicures, pedicures and full body waxes no less then once every 30 days.

All Oshuni females must not have flesh lighter than an olive complexion.

Who are the Oshun

They are a race of tall, voluptuous bottom-heavy hour-glass shaped Amazon Black women who live and luxuriate in enormous palaces and temples throughout thousands of worlds. Their sole reason to exist is for pleasure. Many Oshun have evolved superior sexual organs that increase their pleasure all the more. Be it masturbation, lesbian or heterosexual sex, the Oshun get themselves off in any and everything that will give them pleasure.

The Oshun have no single name for themselves, indeed none is necessary. They have little or no sense of presence, and most common Oshun have no concept of how they came to be. Most contemporary Oshun are comfortable just knowing, or assuming, that they are descendants of the Goddess who seduced and made love with the consciousness of existence thus creating their offspring, who in turn masturbated and procreated her own two sibling offspring. The sibling offspring mated with each other to create divine energy that manifest when one's inner sexual power is charged through sexual arousal. Other Oshun (those who take the time to think about it) believe they were cast from the eternal spirit world because their physical allure was too seductive for the others to maintain composure. Others could not restrain their libidos and helplessly mated with the voracious lushes; but such was the delectation that many became hopelessly addicted. Hence, in order to save themselves, those of the spirit world banished these women to the jungles.

Antecedents

The distant antecedents of the genus of the Oshun lie in the ancient Earth, long before the current Human Commonwealth. For it was in ages far past – over 200,000 years ago – the ancestors of those who established the cosmic presence had given in to greed, violence, ignorance and self destruction. It was the political upheavals and collapse of post-industrial Earth economies that spawned the catalyst of the exodus; and the dispersal of humanity, and among them, the establishment of the original Grand Maroons.

From the oppressive political climate of middle to late 24th century Earth, various humans assembled in conclaves throughout the southern hemisphere where they decided to leave the Earth to find a new world where they could live free from persecution of various kinds, in the case of Africans and those African descendants of the Diaspora, this meant living free from racism and white supremacy – which by the 24th century had metastasized into a sick cancer on the human condition. These ancestors believed in little or no centralized government and little in the way of politically-enforced rules. All they wanted was peace and health. Most of all, the ancestors desired to glorify and reclaim their sexuality, in that sexual love would be used as a dominating force to subdue all who had formerly oppressed them. The ancestral Maroons sought reclaim their own identity, their own sense of beauty and re-established what they considered beautiful. After decades of establishing cyber-links with other like-minded people - especially African-Americans in the former United States of America(3) - they formed organizations to raise the funds to acquire ships and more importantly, established and understood a more humanistic African-based philosophy.

Four hundred thirty (430) ships departed from Earth to explore the abyssal deep. After 27 years, 5 months and 5 days of exploration and temporary transient settlement, the Maroonese as they called themselves beheld divine visions of immense, magically lush, emerald tropical shires whence they could settle and for time immemorial. They settled throughout enormous jungles and in bays and lagoons where all frolicked about the silver seas. Indeed, here were new motherlands whence spiritually and physically beautiful Black women and men could live free from any manner of oppression and bigotry for the first time in almost 1,000 years. Established among domains that resembled and by far superceded the lush rainforests of central Africa were the Grand Maroons.

Though the Grand Maroons was established by both males and females, the planet's environment favored the female chromosome over the male. Consequently, all births in the colony were female, and within 200 years, all the native males of the Grand Maroons were extinct. The females left behind were forced to find ways to continue their colony's population in the absence of males. They successfully tried getting males to immigrate to the colony from Earth, but it made no difference. No males could be born in this world. In time, the female Ifé accepted their situation and devoted themselves to procreating their population by whatever means necessary; including cloning.

As humanity established numerous colonies throughout space, sistahs made an effort to seduce which ever males they could find into sex with them to impregnate themselves. To this day, this is how the Oshun procreate. Indeed, seduction is no problem for them as these honey dips are quite physically attractive with bodies that, in their opinion, can never be too voluptuous.

As mentioned before, most, if not all the Oshun go around in the complete nude to enhance their appeal to others. The climate of their world is tropical and save their megalopolises of palaces, temples and communal baths, their whole world, and every one of the 2,000 core worlds the Oshun are present on, is profusely covered with immense, lush, deep, green, purple and blue jungle. Hence, being in the nude is not a problem for them. Through the years, as the population of the Oshun grew well into the millions, the way their population grew - by means of sexual seduction - became their culture. Sexuality in all its forms, eroticism, seduction and the indulgence of pleasure has come to, and indeed does occupy the totality of these women's time.

The Oshun became hedonists who have shorn themselves of any compartmentalization of sexual identity. With only a few males to breed with, these honey dips turned to each other to find affection, love and companionship. By human sexual classifications, the Oshun became "homosexual", or "lesbians"; but as humanity spread throughout the abyssal cosmic depths, they encountered other species of life and other genders that fell outside "male" and "female" classifications. At present, some 102,000 years after humanity set out to colonize space beyond their own solar system, they have classified 28 distinct genders. This obviously expanded their classification of sexual preference. One now one is either heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, tri-sexual or quad-sexual; and any other alternate sexual preference or multiple sexual preferences falls under the category of "multi-sexual". This is what the Oshun consider themselves (and are considered by others) now.

Well before the dispersal of the Oshun, the environment of the jungles about which these women settled and flourished in had profound effects on them. Firstly, the gravity of the Oshun home-world is 1/7 heavier than Earth's, and this has resulted in sistahs being taller, heavier and physically stronger. Their average height ranges from 7 to 20 feet. Also, their pheromones have been greatly enhanced, increasing their sexual drive and libido hundreds of times over that of their ancestors. The pleasure receptors in their brains have overtaken many of their other neural functions.

The drive for sexual physical pleasure dominates these women. As a consequence, whatever beliefs their ancestors had brought to the colony has either been changed to fit their current hedonist values, or has simply become extinct. To satisfy their lust, many of these women resort to masturbation and sex with each other. Given that their union with men is few and far between, many Oshun are completely satisfied with masturbation and lesbian sex. For them, seduction is more of an art form and a challenge then a quest for pleasure. In turn, to be in a relationship with an Oshun is the fantasy of many males throughout many, many a world inasmuch as is the mere presence of an Oshuni woman. It also should be added that human males are not the only ones enticed by the Oshun. Males of other species and other genders also are sexually attracted to these women.

The Oshun have longer life-spans (averaging between 700 and 750 years, and is increasing with each generation). Their fertile cycle can presently last up to 380 years, with each pregnancy cycle lasting up to 10 months. Theoretically, each woman can produce thousands of offspring, all female, during her life-time. It also must be noted that the chromosomal change in the Oshun that has them only giving birth to females is permanent and does not change with the relocation of a sistah to another world. So even other Oshun worlds as well as immigrant communities, all Oshun' births are female. Other physiological changes in the Oshun include the evolution of two and three clitorises and the presence of three or four wombs that can birth up to eleven infants per womb (e.g.: a honey dip may be pregnant with 4 infants in one womb, 9 infants in another, and none in the third, and so forth). The complex dynamics of Oshuni pregnancy accounts for the explosive growth of their population from just 5,000 at the time of the colony's founding, to over 90 billion women 20,000 years later.

Dispersion

Approximately seven thousand years after the Grand Maroons-cum-Oshun was established, other human descendants became aware of the natural mineral wealth of their world and began to establish colonies of their own in the Oshun. In time, 18 different colonies were present in the jungles. Soon the colonists clashed with the Oshun over mining rights, logging and drilling sights. War started between the Oshun and the colonists during which much of the colonial population was exterminated. Other human-descended governments sent their armies to battle the Oshun. The resulting disruption of Oshuni society allowed for other humanoid races to capture and enslave the Oshun thus beginning their slave-trade.

Over the next few thousand years, the Oshun were dispersed to thousands of worlds by the Buwile Lordships. Yet, even in enslavement and sexual servitude, they multiplied profusely. In many worlds, their numbers quickly became superior to those of their masters. This only provided more of a pool of free labor and sex to be exploited and enslaved. The profitable sex-slave trade spanned thousands of worlds far beyond the Tivian Rim, from when the original Oshun sex-slave trade had evolved. Other major humanoid life-forms such as the Gouvar, Deniani, Deniani-Lozi, Oouzoulla, Bumbarak, Luehe, the Ussu, the Khim Imperium, Sagguar as well as colonial Oshun-based traders themselves profited hugely from their own sisters slave trade. The Buwile Lordships themselves - whose worlds numbered in the thousands - were prodigiously inhabited with Oshun slaves where they were treated horrendously, and forced to live in conditions worse than draft animals, and worked and raped far beyond the limits of their physical and mental tolerance. These conditions proved fertile grounds for rebellion - on a massive scale.

During these millennia of sexual servitude, many Buwile impregnated the Oshun - unable to restrain their physical erotic lust. These were relations not of love, but rather rape and lust. Yet, unlike in the Gouvar Holds, for example, there was no rigid segregation in the Buwile Lordships. There were no laws against what the Gouvar called "miscegenation". Hence, relations between the Oshun and the Buwile were open, and sexual union was even sanctified by the then all-powerful Buwile Quadrennial Epiphaniac Orthodoxy. This union between the Buwile and their slaves produced a mixed (albeit still all-female) species of unexpected extraordinary beauty. Such it was that the Oshun-Buwile became objects of lust and love for both Oshun colonials (aliens to the jungle who had settled there as a vacation spot and for profitable agri-business) and Buwile - and all other life-forms as well that enslaved them. Indeed, the Paramount Emperor Siudar Ubarra, the Overlord of the Upper Tivian Galactic Rim, had a mixed chief wife – His Imperial Mistress Renny Mona – an Oshun who was a native of the Buwile world of Lusawaware (keep note that this is the same world that Laraloubaye lives on – to refresh your memory, read my other story).

In 91475688858 (on the Standard Cosmic Chronological Index), slavery throughout the Buwile Lordships was outlawed, though, prejudice against the Oshun-Buwile persisted; yet in time, the Oshun and their mixed sisters, gained cultural, sexual, political and economic control of these worlds. Now under rule of the Oshun (after a massively bloody series of anti-slave rebellions against the Buwile that killed ultimately 70-percent of all the Buwile species - atrocities righteously committed by the Oshun), these worlds collectively became vassal trade worlds in the new Oshun-Buwile Communal Lordships. In many other worlds, the repercussions of the ending of the Buwile sex-slave trade, and commensurate Oshun rebellions, ignited many other rebellions by the Oshun against their masters on many, many other worlds - resulting in the complete and total genocide of approximately 18 species of human-descended life. Many others who owned the Oshun as slaves voluntarily gave up their control of them, lest they be slaughtered and tortured by their juicy Black honey dips.

Those Oshun who were minorities in other worlds had also rebelled, but faced retribution in the form of rape, torture, beatings, attempted massacres (the Oshun cannot be killed by any other than their sisters ), in addition to many, many, many other assorted brands of brutality. Those sistahs who could not destroy their masters, escaped such worlds and became cosmic nomads who have had to seek refuge on other worlds, very often encountering rejection, alienation and hostility. Many governments and populations passed, voted for and ratified laws initiated persecutions and developed prejudices against the Oshun - though beautiful and alluring Black ladies there were. The Oshun - ever prolific - continued to multiply, soon numbering beyond most people's capacity to enumerate. They were now present on hundreds of thousands of worlds. Meanwhile, throughout the Buwile worlds, the Oshun had undertaken considerable social and economic change and evolution, starting with the collapse of the tariff-free trade and market-based economic system. Money, greed, materialism and exploitation had all been eradicated; along with poverty, war, disease, and geopolitical demarcation (the end of tribal and artificial national identities). The Oshun had facilitated radical spiritual, political and economic revolution amongst all they were now weighing cultural suzerainty over. Amidst this, there was surprisingly little change in the old Buwile out-lying worlds (known as "outmarche" worlds), in which the populations of the Oshun affected such changes to its society long before, largely with the establishment of the Communal Lordships of the Oshun in the metro-pole. This was coupled with Herculean advances in, as well as integration of, organic technology, thus enabling them (the Oshun) to expand far beyond the Tivian Rim, and colonize, annex and completely terra-form some 70,200 worlds.

Thus was born the Grand Imperium of the Oshun.

Yet such expansion was more than these Oshun were able to maintain. Trade disputes with annexed worlds developed which resulted in the worlds that they annexed being wealthier and more powerful than those Oshun worlds in the Tivian Rim itself. War commenced between the Tivian Oshun and many of the Commonwealth Oshun - who now were more populous than those honey dips of the Tivian Rim. Though the "Tivians" (as they were conveniently called) defeated their enemies' military hardware, it was biological (poison - a traditional Oshun method of warfare) warfare that destroyed the Tivians, whole. A quarantine and embargo was placed on and against the Oshun Tivian worlds, while other Tivians attempted to find a cure for the plague. There was no cure, and all Oshun of the Tivian metro-pole died off - approximately 3.5 billion Oshun were killed by other Oshun. When they died off, so did the plague, which had served its purpose.

Though, the Tivian-based Grand Imperium collapsed, it spawned off quite a few other entities - one of them, the Oshun Outmarche Dominion. Deciding to stay politically unified, these colonial worlds formed their own commonwealth - the Oshun-Nandi Outmarche Commonwealth. Throughout the cosmos, other polities were formed by the larger populations of the Oshun who - after freeing themselves of enslavement by other life-forms - sought to unify their immense numbers (usually in the tens-of-billions) against hostile populations. Various empires, vassal dominions, colonial unions, republics, unions, federations, confederations, alliances, tribes, paramount clans, royal domains, paramount chieftaincies, states, nations and the like, have been risen, have fallen, have unified, separated, warred against each other, united to war against others, spied, conspired, and traded with and against each other; and continue to do so. Yet, for as many of the Oshun who count themselves as living in a coherent polity, there are equal numbers of uncounted goddesses who still exist and survive as feudal and communal nomads, traders, mercenaries, pirates, thieves, smugglers, businesswomen, madams, pornographers, slave traders, criminals, contract killers, religious fanatics, and spiritual zealots, etc. Some live in small colonies on worlds where they number as few as hundreds and in some worlds there are colonies of the Oshun, of various organizational structure and coherence, where they number in the millions. On some worlds they have taken over whole continents, while on others they have been, and continue to be, persecuted, driven away, discriminated against, forcibly moved, enslaved, or any combination of the aforementioned.